Azim Premji University Admission 2020 – Azim Premji University, Bangalore has released the online application form for UG regular admission 2020 at the official website of university i.e azimpremji university.edu.in. The last date to fill the application form for UG regular admission 2020 is on March 26, 2020. The university offers admission to various Undergraduate programmes as well as PostGraduate course. Azim Premji University National Entrance Test (NET)-2020 is conducted for early admission and regular admission. Candidates are shortlisted for admission based on their merit in the entrance test, followed by personal interview. Check more information on Azim Premji University Admission 2020 like dates, application form, admit card, result, eligibility, etc
Latest: The application form for UG regular admission 2020 has been released, click here to apply for the same.
Azim Premji University Admission 2020
Azim Premji University Bangalore is offering admission 2020-21 to the following programs: MA Education, MA Development, MA in Public Policy and Governance, LLM in Law and Development, BA as well as BSc in specializations namely Physics or Biology, Economics, Humanities. The complete schedule for Azim Premji University Admission 2020 is given below.
Schedule For UG
|Azim Premji University Admission 2020||Regular Admission Dates|
|Last Date of application form submission||26 Mar 2020|
|National Entrance Test||12 Apr 2020|
|NET result declaration||May 2020|
|Personal Interview||May 2020|
|Selection announcement||Jun 2020|
|Class commencement||Jul 2020|
Schedule For PG
|Important Event||For all candidates|
|End of application form submission||22 Jan 2020|
|National Entrance Test||08 Feb 2020|
|The announcement of eligible candidates for personal interview||Fourth week of Feb 2020|
|Personal Interview||Mar 2020|
|Commencement of the programme||Jul 2020|
Azim Premji University Application Form 2020
Azim Premji University, Bangalore has released the online application form for UG regular admission 2020 at the official website i.e azimpremjiuniversity.edu. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Only those eligible candidates who will fill the application form before the last date are eligible for National Entrance Test 2020.
How to fill Azim Premji University Application Form 2020?
The various step to fill the application form for Azim Premji University Application Form 2020 is given below.
- Visit the official website i.e azimpremjiuniversity.edu.
- Click the apply now button on UG admissions page if you are applying for UG. Otherwise, if you are applying for PG then click apply now link on PG admissions page.
- The new registration page appears. Enter email ID, mobile number, date of birth for the purpose of registration.
- The system sends an email to you with login details.
- Login with the credentials sent and start filling the application form.
- Upload the documents in a proper format.
- As the last step, pay the application fee.
Application Fee: The candidates are required to pay Rs 500 for submitting the application form.
Mode of payment: The fee can be paid via online payment gatways such as debit card / credit card / net banking. It can also be paid via offline mode by submitting the Demand Draft.
To be drawn in favour of “Azim Premji Foundation for Development” (You can send the duly filled offline application form and take a demand draft, at the nearest SBI branch.)
Courses Offered under UG and PG Programmes
Azim Premji University offers Undergradute programmes as well as Post – Graduate courses. Check the name of the courses offered.
- B.A. (Economics & Humanities)
- B.Sc. (Physics, Mathematics or Biology)
- B.Sc. B.Ed (Dual Degree in Science & Education)
Post – graduate Courses
- M.A. Education
- M.A. Development
- M.A. Public Policy & Governance
- LL.M. in Law and Development
Azim Premji University Eligibility Criteria for Admission 2020
Those who are eligible can apply for admission. The university underlines criteria of eligibility separately for UG and PG programs. An overview of both is as follows.
Age Limit: The candidates must be 19 years of age while joining the programme for 2020. (For UG programmes).
Postgraduate (PG) Programme
- Candidate must have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline (including Physical Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities, Engineering, Medicine, Agriculture, Environmental Sciences, Commerce, Management, etc.) from a recognized University.
- Undergraduate students who are appearing for their final year examinations and completing their graduation on or before September 2020 are also eligible to apply. The provisional admission is valid only on the successful completion of graduation.
LLM: A Bachelor degree in Law (LL.B. 3 years / 5 years) from a recognised University in India or abroad is necessary.
Under Graduate (UG): Candidates should have completed the class 12th exam with 50% marks at least. Or complete your Class 12 by July 2020 with a score of 50%. In addition, it is necessary to be not older than 19 years.
National Entrance Test (NET)
Those who apply for admission at Azim Premji University gets admit cards for NET. They can, therefore, appear for National Entrance Test. In order to help applicants prepare for the exam, Azim Premji University releases sample papers and past year papers. As can be seen, past year papers and sample papers are also available for NET 2020. You can download the following papers in PDF format.
- 2014 PG NET Question Paper
- 2015 PG NET Question Paper
- 2016 PG NET Question Paper
- 2017 PG NET Question Paper
- Sample UG NET Question Paper
Azim Premji University Exam Pattern 2020
As this university offers both undergraduate and post-graduate courses, so it is natural that the pattern of the examination is going to be different for both the degree courses. Check the exam pattern given below Azim Premji University National Entrance Test.
For Under Graduate (UG) courses
- Type of questions: MCQ and Descriptive questions
- Duration: 2 hours for MCQ paper; 1 hour for written component
- Parts : 3
- Marking scheme: +2 for the correct answers. There will be negative marking of -1 in case of incorrect answers.
|3||Written Component (Data Analysis / Data|
/ Problem Solving)
For Post Graduate (PG) Courses
|Parts||Section||No. of questions||Question Type|
|Part 1 |
(Common for M.A. &
|General & Social Awareness||MCQ||20|
|Part 2||Essay||Essay (500 words) based on the First Programme Preference||1|
|Legal Essay for L.L.M programme||1 out of 2 questions to be attempted||1|
Azim Premji University National Entrance Test 2020 Preparation Tips
Besides knowing the exam pattern, it is important to know the preparation tips too. Check some of the expert tips suggested here.
- Analyze the syllabus: Check the syllabus carefully before starting the preparation. Analyze the topics carefully and then start the preparation.
- Understand the concepts: Rather than mugging up the conecpts, try to understand the topics for a bettern understand.
- Practice sample papers: As practice makes the man perfect, it is advised to solve number of sample papers. This is going to increase speed and accuracy.
- Proper time management: Before starting with the preparation, it is important for the candidates to maange their time well and see which sections can be covered in a particular time. Stick to the time – table till the time of exam
- Revise: Do not forget to revise each and every topic which you are going to study. Revise the topics on a daily basis so that the concepts can be remembered until the day of the exam.
Azim Premji University 2020 Important Books
Check some of the books provided here for doing the preparation of borth UG and PG courses.
|A Modern Approach to |
Logical Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal (2019-20 Session)
|Shortcuts & Tips in Quantitative Aptitude|
/Reasoning/English for Competitive Exams
By Disha Experts
|Proficiency in Reading Comprehension|
Simplifying the ‘Passage’ for you
By Ajay Singh
|General Knowledge 2020 |
By Arihants Experts
Azim Premji University 2020 Admit Card
Azim Premji University, Bangalore issues the admit card for UG and PG Admission 2020 National Entrance Test (NET). Candidates can able to download it from the official website. The admit card for national entrance test is going to made available 2 weeks prior to the test. The admit card specifies the exam date, exam timing, address of the exam centre etc. It is advised to carry Azim Premji University 2020 Admit Card to the exam center positively as its acts as an entry ticket at the time of the examination.
Azim Premji University UG Test Centres
The national entrance test for Under-graduate courses is going to take place in 18 cities. Check the table given below for the same. The university reserves the right to change/add/delete any test centre.
For UG courses
Test Centres for PG courses
The exam for post-graduate courses is going to take place in 30 cities. Check the list of centres given below.
Azim Premji University Result 2020
The result of the National Entrance Test for UG regular admission admission releases by Azim Premji University, Bangalore as per schedule. Azim Premji University Result 2020 can be checked online at the University’s official website i.e azimpremjiuniversity.edu.in. To check the result, candidates require application number and date of birth. After the result of the test, the candidates need to appear for the interview at the required interview centres.
Azim Premji University 2020 Selection Process
There is a procedure set by Azim Premji University for all the test – takers who want to take admission in the university, be it, in the UG courses or PG courses. The selection process for National Entrrance Test is given below.
- The candidates are first required to appear for the test. This test is going to test their mental abilities.
- After the test, the shortlisted candidates are required to appear for the personal interview.
Aziz Premji University Fee Structure 2020
The fee for the courses selected by the candidates varies as per their selection of the courses. The fee is different for both UG and PG programme. Check the information provided below.
Fee Structure for PG courses
For UG Courses
Azim Premji University 2020 Admission Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The candidates are required to give the national entrance test and then they are required to appear for the Personal Interview.
Ans : The candidates will go through a personal interview first with the Student assessment panel. The student assessment panel assess the students on certain parameters like passion and commitment for social change and development issues, readiness to learn, reflect and develop perspectives etc
Ans : The interview will be conducted at 16 centres across India
Ans : The result for both the written test and interview is announced at the candidate’s e-mail id.
Ans : Yes, the internship is compulsory to understand the field work, to view the current practice
Ans : Yes, the Undergraduate Programme offered by the University are recognized by The University Grants Commission (UGC) under section 22.
Official website: azimpremjiuniversity.edu.in
For more information download 2020 Brochure of:
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.