Azim Premji University Admission 2021: The university offers admission to various Undergraduate programs as well as Post Graduate course. Candidates are shortlisted for admission based on their merit in the entrance test, followed by a personal interview. Check more information on Azim Premji University Admission 2021? like dates, application form, admit card, result, eligibility, etc.
Latest: The admit card for Azim Premji University PG Entrance Exam 2021 has been released. Scroll down to get it.
Azim Premji University Admission 2021
Azim Premji University Bangalore is offering admission 2021-22 to the following programs: MA Education, MA Development, MA in Public Policy and Governance, LLM in Law and Development, BA as well as BSc in specializations namely Physics or Biology, Economics, Humanities. The complete schedule for Azim Premji University Admission 2021 is given below.
Schedule For UG
|Azim Premji University Admission 2021||Regular Admission Dates|
|Last Date of application form submission||25 Dec 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||04 Jan 2021|
|National Entrance Test||10 Jan 2021|
|NET result declaration||To be announced|
|Personal Interview||Mid of February 2021|
|Interview Result||01st week of March 2021|
|Selection announcement||To be announced|
|Class commencement||Aug 2021|
Schedule For PG
|Important Event||For all candidates|
|Last Date – Working Professionals ( 2 Years and above)||22 Dec 2020|
|Last Date – All other candidates|
01 Mar 2021
|Release of admit card for All other candidates||15 Mar 2021|
|Date of Exam Date;|
Working Professionals ( 2 Years and above)
All other candidates
|10 Jan 2021|
21 Mar 2021
|Declaration of Result||To be announced|
|Personal Interview||To be announced|
|Commencement of the programme||To be announced|
Azim Premji University 2021 Admit Card
Azim Premji University, Bangalore has issued the admit card for UG Admission 2021 National Entrance Test (NET). Candidates can able to download it from the official website. The admit card specifies the exam date, exam timing, address of the exam centre etc. It is advised to carry Azim Premji University 2021 Admit Card to the exam center positively as its acts as an entry ticket at the time of the examination.
Download Admit Card Here:
– Click here to download the Azim Premji University PG Entrance Exam 2021 Admit Card for All other candidates.
– Click here to download the Azim Premji University LLM Entrance Exam 2021 Admit Card.
– Click here to download the Azim Premji University MA (Economics) Entrance Exam 2021 Admit Card.
– Click here to download the Azim Premji University UG Entrance Exam 2021 Admit Card.
Azim Premji University Application Form 2021
Azim Premji University, Bangalore has released the online application form for UG regular admission 2021 at the official website i.e azimpremjiuniversity.edu. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Only those eligible candidates who will fill the application form before the last date are eligible for National Entrance Test 2021.
How to fill Azim Premji University Application Form 2021?
The various step to fill the application form for Azim Premji University Application Form 2021 is given below.
- Visit the official website i.e azimpremjiuniversity.edu.
- Click the apply now button on UG admissions page if you are applying for UG. Otherwise, if you are applying for PG then click apply now link on PG admissions page.
- The new registration page appears. Enter email ID, mobile number, date of birth for the purpose of registration.
- The system sends an email to you with login details.
- Login with the credentials sent and start filling the application form.
- Upload the documents in a proper format.
- As the last step, pay the application fee.
Application Fee: The candidates are required to pay Rs 500 for submitting the application form.
Mode of payment: The fee can be paid via online payment gatways such as debit card / credit card / net banking. It can also be paid via offline mode by submitting the Demand Draft.
To be drawn in favor of Azim Premji Foundation for Development (You can send the duly filled offline application form and take a demand draft, at the nearest SBI branch.)
Courses Offered under UG and PG Programmes
Azim Premji University offers Undergradute programmes as well as Post – Graduate courses. Check the name of the courses offered.
- B.A. (Economics & Humanities)
- B.Sc. (Physics, Mathematics or Biology)
- B.Sc. B.Ed (Dual Degree in Science & Education)
Post – graduate Courses
- M.A. Education
- M.A. Development
- M.A. Public Policy & Governance
- LL.M. in Law and Development
Azim Premji University Eligibility Criteria for Admission 2021
Those who are eligible can apply for admission. The university underlines criteria of eligibility separately for UG and PG programs. An overview of both is as follows.
Age Limit: The candidates must be 19 years of age while joining the programme for 2021. (For UG programmes).
Postgraduate (PG) Programme
- Candidate must have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline (including Physical Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities, Engineering, Medicine, Agriculture, Environmental Sciences, Commerce, Management, etc.) from a recognized University.
- Undergraduate students who are appearing for their final year examinations and completing their graduation on or before September 2021 are also eligible to apply. The provisional admission is valid only on the successful completion of graduation.
LLM: A Bachelor degree in Law (LL.B. 3 years / 5 years) from a recognised University in India or abroad is necessary.
Under Graduate (UG): Candidates should have completed the class 12th exam with 50% marks at least. Or complete your Class 12 by July 2021 with a score of 50%. In addition, it is necessary to be not older than 19 years.
National Entrance Test (NET)
Those who apply for admission at Azim Premji University gets admit cards for NET. They can, therefore, appear for National Entrance Test. In order to help applicants prepare for the exam, Azim Premji University releases sample papers and past year papers. As can be seen, past year papers and sample papers are also available for NET 2020. You can download the following papers in PDF format.
- 2014 PG NET Question Paper
- 2015 PG NET Question Paper
- 2016 PG NET Question Paper
- 2017 PG NET Question Paper
- Sample UG NET Question Paper
Azim Premji University Exam Pattern 2021
As this university offers both undergraduate and post-graduate courses, so it is natural that the pattern of the examination is going to be different for both the degree courses. Check the exam pattern given below Azim Premji University National Entrance Test.
For Under Graduate (UG) courses
- Type of questions: MCQ and Descriptive questions
- Duration: 2 hours for MCQ paper; 1 hour for written component
- Parts : 3
- Marking scheme: +2 for the correct answers. There will be negative marking of -1 in case of incorrect answers.
|3||Written Component (Data Analysis / Data|
/ Problem Solving)
For Post Graduate (PG) Courses
|Parts||Section||No. of questions||Question Type|
|Part 1 |
(Common for M.A. &
|General & Social Awareness||MCQ||20|
|Part 2||Essay||Essay (500 words) based on the First Programme Preference||1|
|Legal Essay for L.L.M programme||1 out of 2 questions to be attempted||1|
Azim Premji University National Entrance Test 2021 Preparation Tips
Besides knowing the exam pattern, it is important to know the preparation tips too. Check some of the expert tips suggested here.
- Analyze the syllabus: Check the syllabus carefully before starting the preparation. Analyze the topics carefully and then start the preparation.
- Understand the concepts: Rather than mugging up the conecpts, try to understand the topics for a bettern understand.
- Practice sample papers: As practice makes the man perfect, it is advised to solve number of sample papers. This is going to increase speed and accuracy.
- Proper time management: Before starting with the preparation, it is important for the candidates to maange their time well and see which sections can be covered in a particular time. Stick to the time – table till the time of exam
- Revise: Do not forget to revise each and every topic which you are going to study. Revise the topics on a daily basis so that the concepts can be remembered until the day of the exam.
Azim Premji University 2021 Important Books
Check some of the books provided here for doing the preparation of borth UG and PG courses.
|A Modern Approach to |
Logical Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal (2019-20 Session)
|Shortcuts & Tips in Quantitative Aptitude|
/Reasoning/English for Competitive Exams
By Disha Experts
|Proficiency in Reading Comprehension|
Simplifying the ‘Passage’ for you
By Ajay Singh
|General Knowledge 2020 |
By Arihants Experts
Azim Premji University Test Centres and Interview Centers
The national entrance test for UG and PG courses is going to take place in the following cities. Check the table given below for the same. The university reserves the right to change/add/delete any test center.
|Test Center||Interview Center|
Test Center with Address
Azim Premji University Result 2021 – MA
The result will be released for Postgraduate Programme ( M.A. Education, M.A. Development, and M.A. Public Policy and Governance ). A direct link will be provided to check the result. You need to fill in the Application Number and Date of birth in order to check the result.
Azim Premji University Result 2021 – PG LLM
The result of the National Entrance Test for UG regular admission releases by Azim Premji University, Bangalore as per schedule. Azim Premji University Result 2021 can be checked online at the University’s official website i.e azimpremjiuniversity.edu.in. The result has been released for PG LLM Course. A direct link will be provided to check the result. To check the result, candidates require application number and date of birth. After the result of the test, the candidates need to appear for the interview at the required interview centers.
Azim Premji University 2021 Selection Process
There is a procedure set by Azim Premji University for all the test – takers who want to take admission in the university, be it, in the UG courses or PG courses. The selection process for National Entrrance Test is given below.
- The candidates are first required to appear for the test. This test is going to test their mental abilities.
- After the test, the shortlisted candidates are required to appear for the personal interview.
Aziz Premji University Fee Structure and Scholarships 2021
The fee for the courses selected by the candidates varies as per their selection of the courses. The fee is different for both UG and PG programme. Check the information provided below.
B.Sc. and B.A (3 year – Programme) (2020 – 23)
B.Sc. B.Ed. (4 year Dual Degree Programme) (2020 – 24)
***For the B.Sc.B.Ed. Programmes, all students will get a 100 % tuition fee waiver in the fourth year.
- Charges for food will be payable at actuals and in exceptional circumstances scholarship will be available for food also.
- There is no other fee or deposit charged for library, laboratory, IT facilities, examinations, books, etc.
- Accommodation charges include charges for internet connectivity, other facilities provided at the accommodation.
- Accommodation and food facilities are provided only during the semester and will not be available during the breaks and vacations.
- Students are covered under the student insurance scheme at no additional cost.
- Fee excludes out-of-pocket personal expenses students may incur.
- Student may incur expense upto Rs. 15,000/- approximately for the period of one year for books, field trips and other academic expenses.
Financial Assistance Assessment Process
- Candidates, interested in availing a scholarship, must fill in details in the application form. Details of income provided must include income from salary, pension, rent, agriculture, business, investments, commission and/or any other sources of earning members of family.
- The University will conduct financial counselling for scholarship applicants during the interview process, to further understand and assess their needs.
- Candidates applying for financial assistance should furnish the supporting documents required at the time of interview. Applications from candidates who delay submission / do not provide required supporting documentation will not be considered. Hence, candidates are advised to start collecting the documentation required, as soon as they apply for admissions.
- Request for financial support after joining the programme will not be considered.
- Click here for Documents related to financial assistance.
- Eligibility does not guarantee scholarships. The University will conduct its own verification of documents and due diligence. The University reserves the right to award or deny scholarships and the University’s decision on this will be final and non-negotiable.
Official website: azimpremjiuniversity.edu.in
For more information download Brochure of:
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.