Azim Premji University Admission 2018 – The Azim Premji University Bangalore offers UG (BA, B.Sc) and PG (MA, LLM) programs. Admission to academic session 2018-19 is open. To begin with, Azim Premji University application form 2018 is available online. Candidates who wish to get admission in MA (Education, Development, Public Policy and Governance), LLM, BA, B.Sc can apply. Check eligibility first. There is a National Entrance Test for the purpose of determining merit for admission. In addition, the Azim Premji University also holds personal interviews. Applicants in time know status of selection through result announcements. Get here complete details of Azim Premji University Admission 2018 dates, application form, admit card, result, eligibility.
Azim Premji University Admission 2018
Azim Premji University Bangalore is offering admission 2018-19 to the following programs: MA Education, MA Development, MA in Public Policy and Governance; LLM in Law and Development; BA as well as BSc in specializations namely Physics or Biology, Economics, Humanities.
|Important Event||UG Early Admission Dates||UG Regular Admission Dates||PG Admission Dates|
|Start of application form submission||03 Oct 2017||03 Oct 2017||07 Oct 2017|
|End of application form submission||05 Dec 2017|
|Download admit card (expected)||09 Dec 2017||Apr 2018||05 Feb 2018|
|National Entrance Test||17 Dec 2017||13 May 2018||10 Feb 2018|
|NET result declaration||30 Dec 2017||21 May 2018||27 Feb 2018|
|Interview||05 to 07 Jan 2018||26 May to 28 May 2018||10 to 24 Mar 2018|
|Selection announcement||Feb 2018||Jun 2018||Apr 2018|
|Class commencement||Jul 2018||Jul 2018||Jul 2018|
Interview Schedule for PG Admission 2018
Applicants shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the National Entrance Test will be called for a Personal Interview. Interviews will be conducted in various cities across the country.
|Bhopal||Central||15 Mar 2018|
|Nagpur||Central||12 & 13 Mar 2018|
|Bhubaneshwar||East||13 Mar 2018|
|Guwahati||East||15 Mar 2018|
|Kolkata||East||13, 14 & 15 Mar 2018|
|Patna||East||12 & 13 Mar 2018|
|Dehradun||North||10 Mar 2018|
|Delhi||North||14, 15, 16 & 17 Mar 2018|
|Jaipur||North||12 & 13 Mar 2018|
|Lucknow||North||12 & 13 Mar 2018|
|Bengaluru||South||22, 23 & 24 Mar 2018|
|Calicut||South||10 & 11 Mar 2018|
|Chennai||South||22 & 23 Mar 2018|
|Hyderabad||South||15, 16 & 17 Mar 2018|
|Ahmedabad||West||10 & 11 Mar 2018|
|Mumbai||West||15, 16, 17 & 18 Mar 2018|
Interview Call Letter: Click Here to download the PG Interview Call Letter.
Note: Venue addresses will be updated soon.
Those who apply will get email updates from the university from time to time. Hence, check email regarding updates also.
Result of National Entrance Test held on the scheduled date for UG Early & PG admission has been announced by Azim Premji University, Bangalore. Candidates can check the result from the official website OR through the direct links provided below.
- Click Here to check the result for UG (Regular).
- Click Here to check the NET result for PG admission.
- Click Here to check the NET result & download interview call letter for UG Early admission.
Azim Premji University, Bangalore has issued admit card for UG Admission 2018 National Entrance Test (NET) to be held on May 13, 2018. Candidates can download it from the official website or through the direct link provided below by entering the details asked.
Downloading process is now over…!!!
Azim Premji University Application Form 2018
Those who have decided to study at Azim Premji University must, first of all, apply. An online application form is available. Here are simple steps to sum up the process.
How to apply?
- Visit apply online link now that online application form is available.
- Click the apply now button on UG admissions page if you are applying for UG. Otherwise, if you are applying for PG then click apply now link on PG admissions page.
- New registration page appears. Enter email ID, mobile number, date of birth for the purpose of registration.
- The system sends an email to you with login details.
- Login. Complete the form and submit it with application fees.
Azim Premji University Eligibility Criteria for Admission 2018
Those who are eligible can apply for admission. The university underlines criteria of eligibility separately for UG and PG programs. An overview of both are as follows.
- PG: Candidate must have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline (including Physical Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities, Engineering, Medicine, Agriculture, Environmental Sciences, Commerce, Management, etc.) from a recognized University. Those who will complete graduation on or before September 2017 are also eligible.
- LLM: A Bachelor degree in Law (LL.B. 3 years / 5 years) is necessary.
- UG: You should have completed class 12th exam with 50% marks at least. Even those who are appearing for final exam in June 2017 can apply for Azim Premji University Admission 2018. In addition, it is necessary to be not older than 19 years.
Interview Venue Details
Candidates can refer to interview call letter for venue details.
|Bengaluru||AZIM PREMJI UNIVERSITY
PES CAMPUS, PIXEL PARK, B BLOCK, ELECTRONICS CITY, HOSUR ROAD (Besides NICE Road), BENGALURU – 560100
|Delhi||MERITTRAC SERVICES PVT.LTD.
256, 1 ST FLOOR, OKHLA INDUSTRIAL ESTATE PHASE-3, MODI MILL COMPOUND, OPP.POST OFFICE, NEW DELHI – 110020
|Bengaluru||Sreyas Institute Of Engineering And Technology
D.No.2-50/5,Sy.No.107, Thatti Annaram Village, Bandlaguda, Nagole, Ranga Reddy District, Hyderabad, Telangana Hyderabad – 500068
|Kolkata||MERITTRAC SERVICES PVT.LTD.
#113G, PS MASTERO, 4TH FLOOR, MATHESWARTOLA LANE, TOPSIA ROAD, KOLKATA – 700046.
|Pune||TECHNOCORP SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD.
#310, KAMALA ARCADE, SHIVAJINAGAR, JANGALI MAHARAJ ROAD, PUNE – 411004
National Entrance Test (NET)
Those who apply for admission in Azim Premji University will get admit cards for NET. They can therefore appear for National Entrance Test. In order to help applicants prepare for the exam, Azim Premji University releases sample papers and past year papers. As can be seen, past year papers and sample papers are also available for NET 2018. You can download the following papers in PDF format.
- 2014 PG NET Question Paper
- 2015 PG NET Question Paper
- 2016 PG NET Question Paper
- Sample UG NET Question Paper
Only such candidates who get shortlisted on basis of NET will be called for interviews. Communication about personal interview can either be on the official website or email ID.
Azim Premji University
Admission Cell, PES Campus, Pixel Park, B Block, Electronics City,
Hosur Road (Beside NICE Road), Bengaluru – 560 100, India
Toll free help line: 1800 843 2001
Official website: www.azimpremjiuniversity.edu.in