Azim Premji University Admission 2019 – The Azim Premji University Bangalore offers UG (BA, B.Sc) and PG (MA, LLM) programs. Admission to academic session 2019-20 has started. Azim Premji University National Entrance Test 2019 for PG is over. National Entrance Test is for the purpose of determining merit for admission. In addition, Azim Premji University also holds personal interviews. Applicants in time know the status of selection through result announcements. Get here complete details of Azim Premji University Admission 2019 dates, application form, admit card, result, eligibility.
Azim Premji University Admission 2019
Azim Premji University Bangalore is offering admission 2019-20 to the following programs: MA Education, MA Development, MA in Public Policy and Governance; LLM in Law and Development; BA as well as BSc in specializations namely Physics or Biology, Economics, Humanities.
|Importano begin with,t Event||Early Admission Dates||Regular Admission Dates|
|Last Date of application form submission||05 Dec 2018||Apr 2019|
|National Entrance Test||16 Dec 2018||May 2019|
|NET result declaration||30 Dec 2018||May 2019|
|Personal Interview||04 to 06 Jan 2019||May 2019|
|Selection announcement||Feb 2019||Jun 2019|
|Class commencement||Jul 2019||Jul 2019|
|Important Event||Admission Dates|
|End of application form submission|
|National Entrance Test||10 Feb 2019|
|The announcement of eligible candidates for personal interview||28 Feb 2019|
|Personal Interview||Mar 2019|
|Commencement of the programme||Jul 2019|
Note: Venue addresses will be updated soon.
Those who apply will get email updates from the university from time to time. Hence, check email regarding updates also.
Azim Premji University, Bangalore has issue admit card for UG Admission 2019 National Entrance Test (NET). Candidates can download it from the official website or through the direct link that is provided below by entering the details asked.
Process is over..!!!
Azim Premji University Application Form 2019
Those who have decided to study at Azim Premji University must, first of all, apply. The application form is available in both online and offline mode. Here are simple steps to sum up the process.
How to apply?
- Visit the official website.
- Click the apply now button on UG admissions page if you are applying for UG. Otherwise, if you are applying for PG then click apply now link on PG admissions page.
- New registration page appears. Enter email ID, mobile number, date of birth for the purpose of registration.
- The system sends an email to you with login details.
- Login. Complete the form and submit it with application fees.
Azim Premji University Eligibility Criteria for Admission 2019
Those who are eligible can apply for admission. The university underlines criteria of eligibility separately for UG and PG programs. An overview of both is as follows.
- PG: Candidate must have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline (including Physical Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities, Engineering, Medicine, Agriculture, Environmental Sciences, Commerce, Management, etc.) from a recognized University.
- LLM: A Bachelor degree in Law (LL.B. 3 years / 5 years) from a recognised University in India or abroad is necessary.
- UG: You should have completed the class 12th exam with 50% marks at least. Or complete your Class 12 by July 2019 with a score of 50%. In addition, it is necessary to be not older than 19 years.
National Entrance Test (NET)
Those who apply for admission at Azim Premji University will get admit cards for NET. They can, therefore, appear for National Entrance Test. In order to help applicants prepare for the exam, Azim Premji University releases sample papers and past year papers. As can be seen, past year papers and sample papers are also available for NET 2019. You can download the following papers in PDF format.
- 2014 PG NET Question Paper
- 2015 PG NET Question Paper
- 2016 PG NET Question Paper
- Sample UG NET Question Paper
Only such candidates who get shortlisted on basis of NET will be called for interviews. Communication about personal interview can either be on the official website or email ID.
The result of National Entrance Test held on the scheduled date for UG Early & PG admission will be announced by Azim Premji University, Bangalore. Candidates can check the result from the official website OR through the direct links that will be provided below.
Official website: www.azimpremjiuniversity.edu.in
For more information download 2019 Brochure of:
- M.A Education Programme 2019-21
- M.A Development Programme 2019-21
- M.A. Public Policy & Governance Programme 2019-21
- PG Leaflet (English)