Azim Premji University Admission 2019 – The Azim Premji University Bangalore offers UG (BA, B.Sc) and PG (MA, LLM) programs. Admission to academic session 2019-20 will be starting soon. To begin with, Azim Premji University application form 2019 will be available online. Candidates who wish to get admission in MA (Education, Development, Public Policy and Governance), LLM, BA, B.Sc can apply. Check eligibility first. There is a National Entrance Test for the purpose of determining merit for admission. In addition, the Azim Premji University also holds personal interviews. Applicants in time know status of selection through result announcements. Get here complete details of Azim Premji University Admission 2019 dates, application form, admit card, result, eligibility.
Azim Premji University Admission 2019
Azim Premji University Bangalore is offering admission 2019-20 to the following programs: MA Education, MA Development, MA in Public Policy and Governance; LLM in Law and Development; BA as well as BSc in specializations namely Physics or Biology, Economics, Humanities.
|Important Event||UG Early Admission Dates||UG Regular Admission Dates||PG Admission Dates|
|Start of application form submission||First week of Oct 2018||First week of Oct 2018||Oct 2018|
|End of application form submission||First week of Dec 2018||Last week of Apr 2019||26 Jan 2019|
|Download admit card (expected)||Second week of Dec 2018||Apr 2019||05 Feb 2019|
|National Entrance Test||Third week of Dec 2018||Second week of May 2019||10 Feb 2019|
|NET result declaration||Last week of Dec 2018||Fourth week of May 2019||28 Feb 2019|
|Interview||First week of Jan 2019||Last week of May 2019||Mar 2019|
|Selection announcement||Feb 2019||Jun 2019||Mid, Apr 2019|
|Class commencement||Jul 2019||Jul 2019||Jul 2019|
Click here to Register Now for updates on 2019 Admissions.
Note: Venue addresses will be updated soon.
Those who apply will get email updates from the university from time to time. Hence, check email regarding updates also.
Result of National Entrance Test held on the scheduled date for UG Early & PG admission will be announced by Azim Premji University, Bangalore. Candidates can check the result from the official website OR through the direct links that will be provided below.
Azim Premji University, Bangalore will issue admit card for UG Admission 2019 National Entrance Test (NET) to be held on Feb 10, 2019. Candidates can download it from the official website or through the direct link that will be provided below by entering the details asked.
Azim Premji University Application Form 2019
Those who have decided to study at Azim Premji University must, first of all, apply. An online application form will be available online. Here are simple steps to sum up the process.
How to apply?
- Visit the official website.
- Click the apply now button on UG admissions page if you are applying for UG. Otherwise, if you are applying for PG then click apply now link on PG admissions page.
- New registration page appears. Enter email ID, mobile number, date of birth for the purpose of registration.
- The system sends an email to you with login details.
- Login. Complete the form and submit it with application fees.
Azim Premji University Eligibility Criteria for Admission 2019
Those who are eligible can apply for admission. The university underlines criteria of eligibility separately for UG and PG programs. An overview of both are as follows.
- PG: Candidate must have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline (including Physical Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities, Engineering, Medicine, Agriculture, Environmental Sciences, Commerce, Management, etc.) from a recognized University. Those who will complete graduation on or before September 2017 are also eligible.
- LLM: A Bachelor degree in Law (LL.B. 3 years / 5 years) is necessary.
- UG: You should have completed class 12th exam with 50% marks at least. Even those who are appearing for final exam in June 2018 can apply for Azim Premji University Admission 2019. In addition, it is necessary to be not older than 19 years.
National Entrance Test (NET)
Those who apply for admission in Azim Premji University will get admit cards for NET. They can therefore appear for National Entrance Test. In order to help applicants prepare for the exam, Azim Premji University releases sample papers and past year papers. As can be seen, past year papers and sample papers are also available for NET 2019. You can download the following papers in PDF format.
- 2014 PG NET Question Paper
- 2015 PG NET Question Paper
- 2016 PG NET Question Paper
- Sample UG NET Question Paper
Only such candidates who get shortlisted on basis of NET will be called for interviews. Communication about personal interview can either be on the official website or email ID.
Official website: www.azimpremjiuniversity.edu.in