Rani Channamma University formally Karnatak University KRCPG Centre of Karnatak University, Dharwad was established to provide an opportunity to develop access to the students for higher education hailing from North Karnataka Region.
At present the Rani Channamma University is offering 9 PG courses in the faculties of Arts, Science, Education, Social Science, Commerce and Management. It is also offering M.Phil and Ph. D programmes.
RCU UG Admission 2018
Applications will be invited for the eligible Karnataka and Non – Karnataka candidates for Admission to various Courses in University and colleges affiliated.
Schedule for B.Ed course
Documents Verification Schedule and Notice
- Notice regarding Entrance process for PG Diploma in Yoga studies has been released – Check here
- To check MCA Admission Notification 2018-19 – Check here
- To check Circulars and Guidelines for B.Ed course 2018-19 – Download here
- Click here to check the counselling notice for M.P.Ed programme.
- Click here to check notice regarding entrance quotas accessed under the University / Management quota for various postgraduate courses.
- Click here to check the circular of the entry schedule of the UG courses.
- Click here to check the notification regarding Counseling Schedule for PG-Diploma Course.
The courses in Social Science Faculty include Economics, Sociology, Social Work and in Arts Faculty Kannada and Marathi. In Science Faculty the university offers M.Sc in Mathematics and Geography. Commerce and Management Faculty offers Master’s Degree in Commerce and Management. It is also offering PG Diploma Course in Computer Application. At present, there are 500 students studying in the various PG departments. So far more than 100 students have been awarded M.Phil. and Ph.D. degrees. About fifty two students have cleared the NET and SLET.
RCU has declared final merit lists for various PG courses. Candidates can visit the official website to check the merit list, a direct link to check the same is also provided below. Qualified candidates will be eligible to take admissions in the respective courses.
- Click here to check the merit list for PG Diploma in Yoga Studies.
- Click here to check the Final merit list of PG-Diploma in Tourism Course 2018-19.
- Click here to check Final merit lists for various PG courses.
Rani Channamma University has released the PG Spot Admission Schedule 2018-19 and Subject wise Seat Matrix. Candidates can check for the same from below.
Click here to check the complete details regarding PG admission.
Cancelation Notification of Entrance Examination for MSW and MLISc Degrees
Courses Offered by RCU
PG Courses (Semester Scheme)
M.A. Economics / M.A. English / M.A. Hindi / M.A. History / M.A. Kannada / M.A. Marathi / M.A. Sociology / M.B.A / M.Com / M.ed / M.PEd / M.Sc. Chemistry / M.Sc. Computer Science / M.Sc. Geography / M.Sc. Mathematics / M.Sc. Physics / Master of Social work / Masters In Library & Information Science / Criminology and Criminal Justice
PG Diploma (Semester Scheme)
- PG Diploma In Computer Applications
PG Non-Semester Diploma Courses
- History and Art
UG Courses (Semester Scheme)
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Computer Applications
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Physical Education
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science (Computer Science)
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Criminology and Criminal Justice
UG Non-Semester Course
- Yoga Certificate course
Fee for RCU UG 2018 Application Form is given below:
RCU PG Admission 2018
Rani Channamma University has issued the application form for RCU PG Admission 2018 for the session 2018-19. Candidates who are interested in taking admission to PG Course in Rani Channamma University can check all the details here.
Note: Admission to various courses, except for those subjects requiring Entrance test, (If required as per norms) is based on the marks obtained in the respective subjects/aggregate marks in the qualifying examination, whichever is applicable.
Revised Schedule for RCU PG Admission 2018 is given below.
PG Enhanced Round
RCU has released a PG enhanced round notification for admission for to PG programmes, counselling for the same will be conducted. A counselling schedule for PG enhanced round is provided as under.
Counselling Schedule for RCU PG Admission 2018
- Click here to check Seat Matrix of PG-Admission Enhanced Round Counselling.
- Click here to check Enhanced Round Notification of PG-Admission.
Candidates can scroll down to have a look at the admission notice.
- Click here to check PG Admission Vacancies For Allotment to be done on July 24 – July 25, 2018
- Click here to check Revised 1st round PG counselling Notification.
- Click here to check available vacancies for M.Com admissions.
- Click here to check available vacancies for M.Sc Chemistry admissions.
Application Form 2018
Application and other details may be downloaded form Rani Channamma University Belagavi Website. Separate application form may be submitted for each course/subject. Direct link to download the application form is given below.
Application Processing Fees:
- GM/OBC – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/Cat-1 – Rs. 250/-
Submission of Application Form
Duly completed application form may be submitted to the Chairpersons/ Co-ordinator of the Departments Rani Channamma University, Vidyasangama, NH-4, Belagavi.
Enclosure Check List
- Statement of Marks in respect of the qualifying examination and other qualifications, if any.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Photo copy of the Certificate issued by the competent authority (concerned Tahasildar).
- Academic Documents of Student.
- Minimum eligibility criteria for seeking admission to all the PG courses, in general, shall be a pass in the qualifying examination with 45% (40% for SC/ST/Cat-I candidates) of marks in respective subjects/papers in aggregate or aggregate of all the subjects/papers (excluding Basic/*Common subjects) and other conditions hereinafter prescribed.
- In respect of those subjects where Entrance test is conducted admission shall be made on the basis of a merit list prepared by taking into consideration 50% of marks obtained in the qualifying examination (excluding Basic/*Common subjects) and 50% of marks obtained in the Entrance test.
- The candidates who have appeared for the final examination and expecting results can also apply. But, soon after the declaration of the results they have to submit the marks sheets obtained from the internet, before counseling date.
For detailed course wise eligibility criteria for RCU PG Admission 2017, Click here.
Click Here for Detailed Notification
Rani Channamma University, Vidya Sangama, PBRH – 4, Belagavi – 591156
Official Website: www.rcub.ac.in
For more details on RCU UG Admission 2018, download information Brochure.