JNCASR Admission 2020 – JNCSA has rescheduled the interview date for candidates who have shortlisted for 2nd round final interview. Candidates can check the notice regarding the selection process for admissions queries from the official website i.e. jncasr.ac.in or from this page. The interview is conducted in online mode. To get admission in JNCASR, candidates must have passed a bachelor’s degree and also have a valid score in JAM. Scroll down to get more information about JNCASR Admission 2020 including application form, eligibility criteria, selection process etc from this page.
Latest: JNCASR Admission 2020 interview date has been revised. Scroll down to check the revised date.
JNCASR Admission 2020
JNCASR Admission 2020 consists of two stages i.e. written test and interview round. Candidates are shortlisted for interview on the basis of written test. Candidates can check the schedule of all the courses for JNCASR Admission 2020 from here.
|JNCASR Admission 2020||Important Date|
|Availability of Application Form||28 Feb 2020|
|Last date for submission of application form||24 Apr 2020|
|Final interview||22 Jun 2020|
JNCASR Admission 2020 Selection Notice
JNCASR Admission 2020 Rescheduling of Interview
Courses Offered for JNCASR Admission 2020
Candidates can check the courses offers by the JNCASR University below.
- Ph.D Programmes
- M.S (Engg.) / M.S (Research)
- Integrated Ph. D Programmes
- Masters Programme in Chemistry
JNCASR Admission 2020 Application Form
Candidates must apply for the concerned courses after the release of the Advertisement for JNCASR 2020 Admission. Candidates must check the Eligibility Criteria before applying for JNCASR 2020 Admission. Candidates must note that the eligibility criteria for all the courses are prerequisites to apply only and will not be mandatory for shortlisting or selection/admission to the programme. Click on the below link to apply for JNCASR 2020.
Steps to be Followed by the Candidate
Step 1: Click on the above given link which is redirects you to the registration page.
Step 2: On the registration page, enter all the asked information and click on “Register” button.
Step 3: Then, the login credentials are sent to the email ID.
Step 4: Enter the login credentials and then fill the required details in the application form.
Step 5: Next, candidates can submit the application form and then, the payment gateway is opened.
Step 6: Pay the application fee via online mode.
Step 7: At last, candidates can download and print the acknowledgement page for further use.
Application Fee: Rs. 500/-
Modes of Payment:
- Net Banking
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
JNCASR Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure their JNCASR 2020 eligibility criteria before starting to fill the online application form. Check the eligibility criteria for various programmes is as given below:
Research programmes [Ph.D/M.S(Engg.)/M.S(Research)]
- Candidates must possess either one of the following degrees – M Sc, BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech or MBBS/ MD.
- Passed the above degree with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Along with the above qualification, candidates must have a valid score in GATE / JEST /GPAT or UGC/ CSIR – NET-JRF/ ICMR – JRF / DBT-JRF/ INSPIRE – JRF.
M.Sc (Master in Chemistry)
- Candidates must have possessed a B.Sc degree with 55% marks.
- Also, candidates must have qualified in JAM.
- Candidates who are appearing for their final year examinations are also eligible to apply.
Integrated Ph.D Programme
- Materials Sciences: Candidates must have passed a bachelor’s degree in science stream with minimum 55% marks. Also, candidates should have a valid JAM Score.
- Chemical Science: Candidates must have passed a bachelor’s degree in science stream with chemistry with minimum 55% marks. Also, candidates should have a valid JAM Score.
- Biological Science: Candidates must have passed a bachelor’s degree in Physical, Chemical or Biological Science or B.E or B.Tech degree with minimum 55% marks. Also, candidates must have qualified in JAM.
JNCASR Admission 2020 Selection Process
Check the selection process for all courses for JNCASR 2020 from below.
- Research Programmes [(Ph.D/MS(Engg.)/MS(Research)]: Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of their eligibility criteria. Their overall performance and score in National Entrance Test are considered for an interview. The final selection of the candidates is done on the basis of the interview.
- M.Sc (Chemistry): After filling the application form, candidates have to appear for JNCASR 2020. On the basis of written test, candidates are shortlisted for interview round.
- Integrated Ph.D. Programme: Candidates are shortlisted for the interview either on the basis of JAM or JNCASR 2020. On the basis of their scores, candidates are invited for interview round.
JNCASR Admission 2020 Fee Structure
The fee structure of JNCASR for various courses is based on last year’s record which is given below. Candidates can check it for the reference purpose only, as soon as the official will release the latest fee structure we will be updated here.
Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research
JNCASR is a relatively young but already well-known multidisciplinary research institute. Its mandate is to pursue and promote world-class scientific research and training at the frontiers of science and engineering. The Centre was established in 1989 by the Department of Science and Technology of the Government of India, to mark the birth centenary of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru. However, it has grown a lot in the past decades. JNCASR is a Deemed University granting Masters and Ph.D. degrees.
Official Website: jncasr.ac.in
To get more information about JNCASR Admission 2020 – Download Official Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.