Jain University Admission 2020 – The Application form for Jain Entrance Test (JET) is available for PG admission on the official website, jainuniversity.ac.in. The UG application forms will be available form November 18, 2019. Jain University (JU) conducts JET for admission into UG and PG Programmes. JET 2020 for PG admission will be held on January 19, 2020. Candidates who have passed the 12th class from a recognized board (for UG) and who have a bachelor’s degree with an aggregate of 50% marks (for PG) can apply for Jain Univerity 2020 Admission. Candidates are selected on the basis of the Written Test, Group Discussion and a Personal Interview. Check out more details regarding the Jain University Admission 2020 from this page.
Latest: Candidates can apply for Jain University PG Admission 2020. Apply here! UG application form will be available from November 18.
Jain University Admission 2020
Jain Deemed to be University is situated in Bangalore. It is one of the top universities of India. Candidates who wish to get admission have to appear for the entrance examination as per the schedule. You can check out the important dates related to Jain University Admission 2020 below:
|Jain University Admission 2020||PG||UG|
|Availability of application form||12 Sep 2019||18 Nov 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||to be announced||to be announced|
|Entrance Exam Date|| || |
|Result||to be announced!||to be announced|
|Counselling||to be announced!||to be announced!|
Courses Offered by the University
The following courses are offered by the university:
UG Programmes –
- B.Com (Regular/ Professional/ Honors)
- BA (Regular/ Professional/ Honors)
- B.Sc (Regular/ Professional/ Honors)
- B.Tech (Regular/ Professional/ Honors)
- BCA (Electives/ Specialization)
PG Programmes –
- M.Com (Electives/ Specialization)
- MCA (Electives/ Specialization)
- MSc IT
- MBA Entrepreneurship and Family Business
- MBA Aviation
- Post Graduate Diploma
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Fire Engineering
- Earthquake Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Food Technology
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Forensic Science
- Mass Communication
- Visual Arts
- Cultural Studies
- Political Science
- Public Administration/ Public Governance
Jain University Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for Jain University Admission 2020, candidates must check out the eligibility criteria for each course as mentioned below:
For UG Programmes:
- Qualification: Candidates must have completed 12th class through PUC/ ICSE/ CBSE or any any board can apply for Jain University UG Admission 2020.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates must have an aggregate of minimum 45% in 12th class.
- Candidates who have completed their 12th class or the final year candidates of 12th class awaiting their Result can apply for the admission.
- International Baccalaureate students should get 30 credits to qualify for the course. Cambridge students must study 2 or 3 subjects at ‘A’ Level (Advanced level).
- Candidates who want to know about the Eligibility Criteria for SC/ ST candidates can contact the Admission office. The contact details are given on the official website.
For PG Programmes:
- Candidates who want to pursue MBA, MMS & M.Com must have a valid CAT, MAT, XAT, NMAT, GMAT, CMAT, and ATMA score will be exempted from the Jain Entrance Written Test and will be qualified directly for the Group Discussion / Personal Interview held afterwards.
- Candidates who want to pursue M.Tech must have a valid GATE score will be exempted from the Jain Entrance Written Test and will be qualified directly for the Personal Interview.
Note: Candidates who want to know about the Eligibility Criteria for SC/ ST candidates can contact the Admission office. The contact details are given on the official website.
All the other candidates must have secured an aggregate of minimum 50% marks in their graduation.
JET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check out the exam pattern for JET 2020 below for UG Programmes:
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) –
- Total number of Marks: 120 Marks
- Type of Questions: Multiple Based Questions
- Total Number of Sections: 4 Sections
Marks distribution in each section:
Other UG Programmes:
- Duration of the exam: 120 minutes
- Total Number of Marks: 100 marks
- Type of Questions: All the questions will be Multiple Choice Based Questions except for Essay Writing.
- Total number of Sections: 4 sections
Distribution of Marks in Each section:
|Subject Based Questions||20|
Jain University Admission Process 2020
Candidates can check out the Jain University Admission Process 2020 below for UG and PG Programmes:
- Candidates first have to appear for the Jain Entrance Test (JET) the Group Discussion as per the schedule.
- The qualified candidates have then have to appear for the Personal Interview.
Group Discussion (GD): The GD is one of the vital components of the selection procedure and it is a formal exercise that facilitates the exchange of ideas on a given subject or topic. The GD is a powerful tool for assessing personality traits, leadership qualities and attitudes.
Personal Interview: The final rung of the ladder involves a personal interview. Candidates who have merged successfully from the other levels will be called to attend a personal interview with the Admission Committee.
How to Apply for Jain University Admission 2020?
Candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for Jain University Admission 2020 below:
- Enter the name, nationality, mobile number, email ID. This creates a new registration.
- Now you can check email ID for application number.
- Use these details to log in.
- You must enter all details in Jain University online application form 2020.
- Also, you will upload documents.
- Use the one-click payment gateway to pay the application fee.
Keep application number safely for future reference. You will require it at time of downloading admit card if that releases online, and for the result.
Note: Candidates who wish to apply Offline have to purchase a non-refundable online application coupon from the Admissions Office and redeem the same by entering the specific coupon code in the Online Payment Gateway under the heading ‘Coupon Code’.
Candidates have to pay the Application fee via Online mode (Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking). Coupons can also be purchased from the Admission office by cash.
Jain University Placements
The university also provides placement facilities to all its students. More than 200 prospective recruiters have hired around 4000 students over the past few years. You can check out the Placement Stats for each programme year – wise below:
Some of the companies which visits the university for recruitment are mentioned below:
- Axis Bank
About Jain University
Jain University is a deemed to be university situated in Bangalore. It has been ranked as one of the top universities in India by India Today Nielsen Best Universities Survey. It was established in the year 1990. The university offers various Undergraduate and Postgraduate and PhD programmes. The university also provides scholarship to all the meritorious candidates as per the eligibility criteria. Candidates can get admission in the university by appearing for the Entrance Examination first. All the information related to the admission process releases on the official website as per the schedule.
Official Website: jainuniversity.ac.in
Previous Year’s Information Brochure: JET 2019 UG