Jain University Admission 2022 – Jain University (JU) conducts JET for admission into UG, PG and MBA Programmes for 2022 session. Jain University Admission 2022 application form has released on the official website, which is jainuniversity.ac.in.
Candidates who have passed the 12th class from a recognized board (for UG) and who have a bachelor’s degree with an aggregate of 50% marks (for PG) can apply for Jain Univerity 2022 Admission. Candidates are selected on the basis of the Written Test, Group Discussion and a Personal Interview. Check out more details regarding the Jain University Admission 2022 from this page.
Latest – The application form for Jain University Admission 2022 is available now. Click here to apply online.
Jain University Admission 2022
Jain Entrance Test is conducted for UG, PG and MBA courses. For more information about Jain University Admission 2022, check the table given below.
|Jain University Admission 2022||UG||PG / MBA|
|Application process ends||to be announced!||to be announced!|
|Result||to be announced!||to be announced!|
Courses Offered in Jain University Admission 2022
The following courses are offered by the university:
UG Programmes –
- B.Com (Regular/ Professional/ Honors)
- BA (Regular/ Professional/ Honors)
- B.Sc (Regular/ Professional/ Honors)
- B.Tech (Regular/ Professional/ Honors)
- BCA (Electives/ Specialization)
PG Programmes –
- M.Com (Electives/ Specialization)
- MCA (Electives/ Specialization)
- MSc IT
- MBA Entrepreneurship and Family Business
- MBA Aviation
- Post Graduate Diploma
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Fire Engineering
- Earthquake Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Food Technology
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Forensic Science
- Mass Communication
- Visual Arts
- Cultural Studies
- Political Science
- Public Administration/ Public Governance
Jain University Admission 2022 Application Form
The application form for Jain Entrance Test is released in the online mode at the official website of the university.
Step 1: The candidates are required to first register themselves at jainuniversity.ac.in.
Step 2: After entering all the details, the candidates get their login credentials.
Step 3: After getting the credentials, the candidates need to fill the application form and enter the personal details, academic details, contact details, program details, etc.
Step 4: Next step is entering the details, the candidates are required to upload the documents in a specified format. As the last step, pay the application fee.
Step 5: Keep the application number safely for future reference. It is needed at the time of downloading admit card if that releases online, and for the result.
Note: Candidates who wish to apply offline for Jain University admission 2022 have to purchase a non-refundable online application coupon from the Admissions Office and redeem the same by entering the specific coupon code in the Online Payment Gateway under the heading ‘Coupon Code’.
Mode of Payment: Candidates have to pay the Jain University admission 2022 application fee via Online mode (Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking). Coupons can also be purchased from the Admissions Office and redeem the same by entering the specific coupon code in the online payment gateway under the heading ‘Coupon Code’.
Jain University Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for Jain University admission 2022, candidates must check out the eligibility criteria for each course as mentioned below:
For UG Programmes:
- Qualification: Candidates must have completed 12th class through PUC/ ISC/ CBSE or any any board can apply for Jain University UG Admission 2022.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates must pass the 12th class.
- Candidates who have completed their 12th class or the final year candidates of 12th class awaiting their Result can apply for the admission.
- International Baccalaureate students should get 30 credits to qualify for the course. Cambridge students must study 2 or 3 subjects at ‘A’ Level (Advanced level).
- Candidates who want to know about the Eligibility Criteria for SC/ ST candidates can contact the Admission office. The contact details are given on the official website.
For PG Programmes:
- Candidates who want to pursue MBA, MMS & M.Com must have a valid CAT, MAT, XAT, NMAT, GMAT, CMAT, and ATMA score will be exempted from the Jain Entrance Written Test and will be qualified directly for the Group Discussion / Personal Interview held afterwards.
- Candidates who want to pursue M.Tech must have a valid GATE score will be exempted from the Jain Entrance Written Test and will be qualified directly for the Personal Interview.
Note: Candidates who want to know about the Eligibility Criteria for SC/ ST candidates can contact the Admission office. The contact details are given on the official website.
All the other candidates must have secured an aggregate of minimum 50% marks in their graduation.
About Jain University
Jain University is a deemed to be university situated in Bangalore. It has been ranked as one of the top universities in India by India Today Nielsen Best Universities Survey. It was established in the year 1990. The university offers various Undergraduate and Postgraduate and PhD programmes. The university also provides scholarship to all the meritorious candidates as per the eligibility criteria. Candidates can get admission in the university by appearing for the Entrance Examination first. All the information related to the admission process releases on the official website as per the schedule.
Official Website: jainuniversity.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.