Recognised as one of the finest educational institutions in Karnataka attracting students from all over India and abroad, the Trust has a Medical Sciences Complex at Deralakatte, Mangaluru and 2 well developed campuses at Nitte and Bangalore. All the institutions maintained by the Trust have excellent infrastructural facilities like spacious classrooms, laboratories, libraries, faculty etc.
NITTE University Admission
Constituent institutions of NITTE University
- K S Hegde Medical Academy
- Nitte Gulabi Shetty Memorial Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Nitte Institute of Physiotherapy
- Nitte University Centre for Science Education and Research
- Nitte University Centre for Stem Cell Research and Regenerative Medicine
- NMAM Institute of Technology
- Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology
- Sarosh Institute of Hotel Administration
- Justice K S Hegde Institute of Management
- Nitte School of Management
- Nitte Institute of banking and Finance
- Nitte Institute of Communication
Courses offered at NITTE University
|B.Sc (Medical Imaging Technology)||GNM B.Pharm|
|B.Sc (Operation Theatre Technology)||Pharm.D|
|B.Sc (Bio-Medical Science)||M.Pharm|
|M.Sc (Bio-Medical Science)||Ph.D BPT|
|MPH (Master of Public Health) BDS||M.PT|
|MDS||B. A. (Journalism & Mass Communication)|
|Ph.D Post Basic Diploma in Critical Care Nursing||M. A. (Journalism & Mass Communication)|
|Post Basic B.Sc Nursing||M. A. (Media Production & Integrated Marketing Communication)|
- Click here to get the MDS Admission 2019-20 Documents Verification Slip.
- Click here to get the MD/MS Admission 2019-20 Documents Verification Slip.
NITTE University 2019 Application Form
NITTE University has released the NITTE University 2019 Application Form for MD/MS and MDS Course. Eligible candidates can download the Application Form from the link provided below. Before filling the application form candidates must read the eligibility criteria carefully.
- Click here to download the NITTE University 2019 Application Form for MD/MS Course.
- Click here to download the NITTE University 2019 Application Form for MDS Course.
Important documents along with the form:
- NEET Score card
- MBBS marks cards for all 4 years / degree certificate / internship completion certificate / MCI registration certificate and DCI registration certificate for MDS course.
- 10th standard pass certificate for proof of date of birth.
- Registration fee of Rs 3000/- by DD favoring “NITTE DEEMED TO BE UNIVERSITY” payable at Mangalore.
- Proof of NRI status (Passport copy of parent, employment certificate, sponsorship letter).
- Aadhar Card copy of the student.
NITTE University Fee Structure
E-mail: [email protected]