Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University (KVAFSU) PG Admission 2018 – University has released notification from the eligible candidates for admission to the Master and Doctoral Degree programmes at constituent colleges of the KVAFS University for the Academic year 2018-19. Interested and Eligible candidates have to fill the application form on or before the last date of application. Candidates can check the complete information of KVAFSU PG Admission 2018 application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
KVAFSU PG Admission 2018
Candidates seeking admission into Master and Doctoral Degree courses have to appear for a written test compulsorily in the concerned group for Master degree & concerned subject for Doctoral degree on the date and place mentioned below.
Schedule for the KVAFSU PG Admission 2018 is given below.
|Notification of Admission in Newspaper||16 Aug 2018|
|Availability of Application Form||20 Aug 2018|
|Last date for filling up online applications||20 Sep 2018|
|Computerization of Data||22 to 24 Sep 2018|
|Scrutiny of applications by the local Committee||25 to 29 Sep 2018|
|Verification of scrutinized applications by the PG Admission Committee||01 Oct 2018|
|Collection of Hall Ticket at KVAFSU, Head Quarter, Bidar||04 Oct 2018|
|Date of PG written test at University Head Quarter, Nandinagar, Bidar||05 Oct 2018|
|Evaluation of OMR Sheet & preparing of merit list||09 Oct 2018|
|Uploading merit list on University Website||11 Oct 2018|
|First counselling cum admission at Bidar Campus for Master Programme||12 Oct 2018|
|First counselling cum admission at Bidar Campus for Ph.D Programme.||13 Oct 2018|
|Announcement of list of selected candidate for Master & Ph.D Programme||16 Oct 2018|
|Commencement of the First Semester 2018-19||22 Oct 2018|
|Final counselling cum admission for vacant seats at Bidar campus||29 Oct 2018|
For Masters Programme
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree in the concerned discipline with a minimum OGPA of 6.00/10.00 from a recognized University. In case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/ Cat-I, a minimum OGPA of 5.50/10.00 is adequate.
- Candidate should produce character & conduct certificate issued by the Dean’s of the respective college.
- Outside state students are considered on merit if the seats are fallen vacant after the seat allocation to Karnataka state students.
For Doctoral Programme
- Master’s Degree in respective SUBJECT / allied subjects.
- OGPA of 6.50/10.00 or equivalent OGPA/equivalent percentage of marks for general category and 6.00/10.00 or equivalent OGPA/equivalent percentage of marks for SC/ST/Caste-I/ candidates at Master’s degree level.
- The candidates who have studied under the Trimester system and seeking admission for Ph.D. programmes are required to compulsorily submit the equivalent percentage certificate (Master’s degree) obtained from their respective Universities/Institutions.
- Domicile requirement is not applicable for candidates of other states seeking admission to Ph.D. programmes.
- Candidates seeking admission to Ph.D. degree programme shall apply for only one subject, and are required to appear for written entrance examination of 100 marks in the concerned subject and secure a minimum of 50 per cent of marks ( 35 per cent in case of SC/ST & Cat-I ) to qualify.
- Those candidates who do not secure minimum qualifying marks will become ineligible for admission, including in-service candidates.
The application form for Master and Doctoral Degree courses can be downloaded from the University website: www.kvafsu.kar.nic.in or from the direct link provided below. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the Application form.
Application Form: The application form for both Master and Doctoral Degree courses can be download from the link below.
- Click here to download the Application form for Master Degree courses.
- Click here to download the Application form for Doctoral Degree courses.
|For General/OBC||Rs.800||charges applicable|
|For SC/ST/Category-1||Rs.400||charges applicable|
|Studies state other than Karnataka||Rs.800||charges applicable|
Simple steps to apply onlineimple steps to apply online
- Download the information bulletin and read it carefully.
- Download sample application
- Fill the online application form.
- Upload photo, signature and left hand thumb impression & self declaration.
- Candidates can pay fees through e-payment only.
- Print the final application.
Uploading the scanned copies of candidate’s photograph, signature, left hand thumb impression and self declaration.
- Scanned copy of Candidate’s photo, signature and candidates left hand thumb impression .
- All the scanned copies of images should be in jpg/jpeg format only.
- All the scanned copies of images size should not be more than 40KB.
- Photo image dimension should be 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm only.
- Signature and left hand thumb impression image dimension should be 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm only.
Entrance Examination will be conducted for Master’s degree for Animal Science, Fisheries & Dairy and Veterinary Science. Entrance Examination will be conducted for Doctoral degree programme. The Entrance Examination will be conducted at the following center:
- Nandinagar, Bidar
No separate intimation will be sent to candidates regarding the date/time of Entrance Examination.
The result of the Entrance Examination has been placed on the University website, Which can also be checked through the direct link which will be provided After the declration of examination.
Mode of Admission
Mode of Admission for PG Degree Programmes is Given below.
Mode of Admission for PG Degree Programmes is Given below.
- Candidates securing less than 50% of total marks as calculated above shall not be called for counseling, while SC/ST/Cat-I candidates securing less than 35% marks shall not be called for counseling.
- Candidates who have secured grades in 4 point scale shall submit a copy of the certificate of equivalent percentage.
Candidates can check the revised seat intake for KVAFSU PG Admission from below
Official Website: www.kvafsu.edu.in
For more detail of KVAFSU PG Admission 2018 –