Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University Admission 2020: BBMKU has started the online application process for UG admissions in its constituent, minoriry and affiliated for 2020-21 session. Class 12th passed candidates can apply through the Chancellor Portal, i.e, jharkhanduniversities.nic.in. The merit list for Undergraduate admission may be drawn based on an entrance exam or marks in the qualifying examination. For more details about Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University Admission 2020, keep reading.
Latest: Online application form has been released for BA/B.Sc/B.Com admissions. Scroll down to apply.
Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University Admission 2020
The details of Postgraduate admissions will also be updated on this page, once released by the university. The candidates can check important dates for BBMKU Admission 2020 from the table given below.
Schedule for Undergraduate Admission
|Application form submission for BA/B.Sc/B.Com|
Honors and General (except Vocational)
|29 Jul – 14 Aug 2020|
|UG Vocational Courses||04-18 Aug 2020|
|Publication of merit list||to be announced|
BBMKU Admission 2020 Application Form
The applications for admission to the university and its affiliated colleges can be submitted through the Chancellor Portal. The candidates need to visit jharkhanduniversities.nic.in to apply. There is no provision for offline applications. A direct link to apply is given below.
Steps to Apply: The application form submission comprises of following 7 steps:
- Sign Up (Registration) and Login
- Go through the instructions
- FIll in details in Personal Section
- Provide address related information
- Enter information about academics
- Choose college and courses preference
- Pay the application fee
Application Fee: The fee amount mentioned below needs to be paid online via SBIePay Gateway of BBMKU integrated at the Chancellor Portal.
|BA/B.Sc/B.Com Honours/General||Rs 100|
|Vocational Course||Rs 250|
Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University Admission 2020 Courses Offered
The candidates can have a look at all the subjects available for BBMKU UG Admission 2020-21 from the image below.
Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Check below the requirements to be eligible for BA/B.Sc/B.Com Admissions.
- A candidate who has passed the 10+2 or an equivalent examination with a minimum of 45% marks in the concerned subject or in an allied subject is eligible.
- Those with a Certificate or Diploma in any professional course after 10+2 level with at least 45% aggregate marks in 10+2 are also eligible.
- A student who has passed class 12th or an equivalent exam in Science with 45% marks is deemed eligible for admission to BA (Hons)/ B.Com (Hons).
- A student who has passed class 12th or an equivalent exam in Commerce with 45% marks is eligible for admission to BA (Hons).
- A candidate who has passed class 12th or an equivalent exam in Arts with 45% marks is eligible for admission to B.Com (Hons).
- A student who has passed class 12th or an equivalent exam in Arts/Commerce with 45% marks is eligible for admission to B.Sc (Hons) provided he/she passes an entrance exam conducted by the concerned college.
- An applicant who has passed the12th class with 45% aggregate marks in any faculty is eligible for admission to BA (Hons) in Philosophy, Anthropology, Home Science, and Sociology, any language including tribal language, or any other subject in which teaching at 10+2 level is scanty or unavailable as a core subject.
- A student who has passed the 12th with at least 45% marks in Faculty of Science is eligible for B.Sc(Hons) in Anthropology, Home Science, Geology, Statistics or any other subject in which teaching at 10+2 level is scanty or unavailable as a core subject.
All the above conditions held except that there is no restriction of minimum marks in the qualifying examination.
Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University Admission 2020 Seat Reservation
Following reservation policy is adopted for seat allotment in BBMKU and its constituent, minority and affiliated colleges.
Following seats are available over and above the sanctioned strength of a programme.
|Children/Widows of Defense Personnel (CW)||05%|
|Foreign Nationals (FN)||05%|
BBMKU Admission 2020 Selection Procedure
The university admits candidates to its various undergraduate courses based on marks of the last qualifying examination or a written entrance test (conducted by university or the concerned college), as per its discretion. A merit list is prepared and put up based on qualifying examination’s marks or performance in the entrance test.
For preparation of merit list, percentage of marks are added to the relevant marks obtained by the candidate in the concerned subject as per the following.
Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University
BBMKU, Dhanbad is a public university that was established by the government of Jharkhand in the year 2017. Raghubar Das, Chief Minister of the state at that time, laid the foundation stone of the university on November 13, 2017. It has 10 Constituent colleges, 18 Affiliated colleges, 25 B.Ed colleges, 2 Engineering colleges, 2 Law colleges and 1 Medical College spread in Dhanbad and Bokaro districts of Jharkhand. BBMKU offers Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses with 21 PG departments.
Official Website: bbmku.ac.in
To know more about Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University Admission 2020, Download
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.