BGSBU Admission 2020: Last date to submission of application form up to August 20, 2020, for the Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University (BGSBU) Admission 2020. BGSBU offers admission to undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, and research programs for the academic year 2020 – 21. Eligible candidates can fill out the application form on or before the last date from the official website. Admission is given to candidates on the basis of qualifying degree examination and entrance test. Final admission will be given on the basis of written test, presentation, and interview. Candidates can check more information about BGSBU Admission 2020 from this page.
Latest: BGSBU Admission 2020 Application Form is extended now. Scroll down to get the link.
BGSBU Admission 2020
The University will award one Fellowship in each subject to the candidate who tops the Entrance Test (written, presentation and interview). Candidates can check the dates for BGSBU Admission 2020 from the table given below:
|Availability of application form||Available|
|Last date to fill the application form (500/-)|
20 Aug 2020
|Availability of application form||Available|
|Last date to fill the application form (500/-)||20 Aug 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form (with late fees 100/-)||27 Aug 2020|
BGSBU Admission 2020 Application Form
Application form for the BGSBU Admission 2020 is available on the official website. Eligible and interested candidates can submit the application form on or before the last date. Click on the below link to fill the BGSBU Admission 2020 Application Form:
- Click here to fill the BGSBU 2020 Application form for Nursing Course
- Click here to fill the BGSBU Admission 2020 Application Form.
Steps to be followed by the candidates:
- Step 1: First of all, candidates have to go on the official website or click on the above-provided link.
- Step 2: Secondly, candidates have to register themselves by entering the asked details and click on the register button.
- Step 3: Then, the login credentials are sent to the registered email ID. Candidates have to login by using the sent credentials.
- Step 4: Candidates have to enter the personal details, communication details and academic details.
- Step 5: Next, candidates have to upload the images in the prescribed format.
- Step 6: After that, candidates have to pay the application fee via online mode.
- Step 7: At last, candidates can download and print the confirmation page for further use.
Application fee: Rs. 8500/-
Modes of payment:
- Internet Banking
- Credit card
- ATM-cum-Debit card
Documents to be uploaded while filling the application form:
- Passport size photograph
- 10th class marks sheet
- 12th class marks sheet
- Graduation marks sheet
- Post Graduation marks sheet
BGSBU Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the course wise eligibility criteria for BGSBU Admission 2020 from below:
- Nursing Course: Should have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission or will attain this age on or before 31st December of the year of admission. Passed Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination from a recognized Board of School Education with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English and scored a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC & ST Candidates).
- Integrated MCA: Candidates should have passed in class 12th.
- MCA: Candidates should have possessed a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Advanced diploma in Machine Learning: Candidates should have a B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. (IT/ Computer Science / Electronics / Electrical), BCA degree or possessed a 3 – Year Diploma (IT/ Computer Science / Electronics).
- Department of Information technology: Candidates should have possessed a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Department of mathematical science: Candidates should have possessed a bachelor’s degree with mathematics as a subject from a recognized university.
- M.Sc Physics: Candidates should have possessed a bachelor’s degree with physics from a recognized university.
- B.Tech: Candidates should have passed in class 12th with minimum 50% marks. Those candidates who have appeared in the JEE (2019-20) / BOPEE (2020) Entrance Tests are also eligible for admission.
- B.Tech LE: Candidates should have passed in diploma engineering with a minimum 60% marks.
- BBA: Candidates should have passed class 12th.
- MBA: Possessed a bachelor’s degree or passed in ICAI, CS and CWA examination or passed in AMIE (Engineering). Also, candidates should have a valid score in CMAT/ CAT/ MAT/ CUCET 2020 examination.
- Diploma programmes: Candidates should have passed in class 12th.
For detailed eligibility criteria, candidates can refer the prospectus.
BGSBU Admission 2020 Seat Matrix
Candidates can check the seat matrix for BGSBU Admission 2020 from below:
|Course||Number of Seats|
|Advance diploma in machine learning||10|
|Department of information technology||35|
|Master in Mathematics||70|
|Master in Applied Maths||30|
|Lateral Entry in Diploma Engineering||60|
|B.Tech||75 in each branch|
|BE Civil Engineering||25|
|B.Voc (Tourism and Travel Management)||50|
|MBA Hospitality & Tourism||30|
|Diploma in Front Office||15|
|Diploma in House Keeping||15|
|Diploma in Food & Beverage Services||15|
|Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management||50|
|M. A. Economics||40|
|B. A. Arabic (Hons.)||30|
|M. A. Arabic||30|
|M. A. Islamic Studies||30|
|M. A. Urdu||30|
|Bachelor of Education (B. Ed.)||50|
|Master of Education (M. Ed.)||50|
|M. A. Education||50|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (PGDECCE)||30|
|M.Sc. Environmental Sciences||15|
|Department of Biotechnology||20|
|Department of Botany||40|
|Department of Zoology||45|
|M. Sc. Microbiology||20|
BGSBU Admission 2020 Reservation Criteria
Candidates can check the reservation criteria for different categories from below:
|Permanent residents of Rajouri and Poonch districts||25%|
|Other Backward Areas||5%|
|Wards of Defence service personnel who are permanent residents of J&K State, and candidates belonging to weak and under-privileged classes as notified by the State vide latest SRO||2%|
BGSBU Entrance Exam 2020 Admit card
Admit cards for the BGSBU Entrance Exam 2020 will be released on the official website. Candidates who will submit the application form on or before the last date. To download the admit card, candidates will require their application number and password. They have to check all the information in the admit card. Details like candidate’s name, roll number, date and timing of exam. exam centre address, exam day instructions are mentioned on the admit card. Candidates will have to carry it along with a valid ID proof to the exam centre.
BGSBU Admission 2020 Selection Criteria
Selection of the candidates for BGSBU Admission 2020 will be done on the basis of below criteria:
|Integrated MCA||Qualifying exam or CUCET 2020|
|MCA||Qualifying exam or CUCET 2020 or |
BGSBU Mathematical Sciences Entrance Test
|Advance diploma in machine learning||Qualifying exam|
|Department of information technology||Qualifying exam or CUCET 2020 or|
BGSBU Mathematical Sciences Entrance Test
|Master in Mathematics||Written entrance test conducted by BGSBU|
|Master in Applied Maths||Written entrance test conducted by BGSBU|
|M.Sc Physics||Written entrance test conducted by BGSBU|
|Diploma Engineering||Qualifying exam|
|Lateral Entry in Diploma Engineering||Qualifying exam|
|B.Tech LE||Entrance Test|
|BE Civil Engineering||Entrance Test|
|B.Voc (Tourism and Travel Management)||Qualifying exam or entrance test|
|MBA||CMAT/ CAT/ MAT/ CUCET 2020 examination and GD/ PI|
|MBA Hospitality & Tourism||Qualifying exam|
|Diploma in Front Office||Qualifying exam|
|Diploma in House Keeping||Qualifying exam|
|Diploma in Food & Beverage Services||Qualifying exam|
|Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management||Qualifying exam|
|M. A. Economics||Qualifying exam|
|B. A. Arabic (Hons.)||Qualifying exam|
|M. A. Arabic||Qualifying exam|
|M. A. Islamic Studies||Qualifying exam|
|M. A. Urdu||Qualifying exam|
|M.A. English||Qualifying exam|
|Bachelor of Education (B. Ed.)||Qualifying exam|
|Master of Education (M. Ed.)||Qualifying exam|
|M. A. Education||Qualifying exam|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (PGDECCE)||Qualifying exam|
|M.Sc. Environmental Sciences||Qualifying exam or entrance test|
|Department of Biotechnology||Entrance test|
|Department of Botany||Entrance test|
|Department of Zoology||Entrance test|
|M. Sc. Microbiology||Entrance test|
|Research programmes||Entrance test|
BGSBU Entrance Exam 2020 Result
The result for the BGSBU Entrance Exam 2020 will be published on the official website. Candidates who will take the test can check their result on the scheduled date from the official website. A merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance test. On the basis of the merit list, candidates are invited for an interview. The final selection list for each department will be published on the official website.
Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University was established in 2002. It is a state university which is situated in Rajouri, Jammu and Kashmir, India. The chancellor of the university is Chief Minister of Jammu and Kashmir. Its vision is to steady onward march for human development through science and technology on one hand and our national ethos on the other. Its mission is to work towards preparing men and women who are intellectual adventurers and not camp followers; who are architects of the future and not curators of the past.
Official Website: bgsbu.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.