Kashmir University Admission 2020 is done on the basis of merit in qualifying examination or entrance examination conducted by the university. University will released the application form for Kashmir University Entrance Test 2020 on the official website. Eligible candidates can fill the application form before or on the last date of submission. Get here all the details of Kashmir University Admission 2020 application, eligibility, admit card, result and other relevant information.
Kashmir University Admission 2020 – KUET 2020
Master Programme is offered in Arabic, English, Hindi, Kashmiri, Library & Information Science, Linguistics, Persian, Sanskrit, Urdu, Commerce, Education, M.Ed., M.P.Ed., Economics, Archaeology, History, Islamic Studies, Mass Communication & Journalism, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Social Work, Gender Studies, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Nanotechnology, Botany, Bioresources, Clinical Biochemistry, Zoology, Microbiology, Computer Applications, Electronics, Home Science (Dietetics & Clinical Nutrition, Food Science & Nutrition, Extension & Communication and Human Development), Food Science & Technology, Information Technology, Chemistry, Disaster Management, Environmental Science, Geography, Applied Geology, Geo-Informatics, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and MTTM
Bachelors Programme is offered in Law (LLB 3 years Professional)
Schedule for KUET 2020 is given below.
As per last year.
|Submission of Online Form starts from||Third week of Mar 2020|
|Last date of submission of Application Forms||Second week of Apr 2020|
|Last date of submission of Hard Copy of Application Forms for reserved category candidates||Third week of Apr 2020|
|Availability of Admit card||First week of May 2020|
|Conduct of Entrance Examinations||First week of May 2020|
Entrance Examinations 2020 schedule
As per last year.
The given eligibility criteria is based on last year.
|Programme||Minimum Required Percentage|
|MBA, IMBA, B. Tech, MCA, M. Sc. IT, MCME, MTTM, PGDIT|
|M.Tech, M.Sc. Biotechnology, M. Pharm, LL. M, and M.Ed.|
|All other programmes|
- For candidates falling under the Reserved Categories namely (i) “Persons from outside the Kashmir Division”, (ii) “Foreign Nationals” and (iii) “Children of Permanent Employees (serving/retired) of the University of Kashmir”, the minimum eligibility shall be the same as that for the open merit category in various programmes/Courses
- Candidates possessing a postgraduate degree/s are eligible to seek admission in another postgraduate programme or in a Diploma/ Certificate course if they fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down for admission; however, no benefit of reserved category can be granted if already availed.
- A candidate can simultaneously pursue a full-time PG Programme and one part-time (Morning/Evening) Certificate Course.
Kashmir University Entrance Test Application Form 2020 will be available online on website www.kashmiruniversity.net or www.kashmiruniversity.ac.in for Kashmir University Admission 2020. Candidates who are seeking admission in Kashmir University should fill and submit the application before the last date.
candidates must know the syllabus for KUET 2020 to start the preparation in the right direction.The given below syllabus is based on previous year, Candidates can check the below syllabus for reference.
Click here to check the syllabus for KUET 2019.
Kashmir University releases the answer key of the examination as per the schedule. Candidates can check the course wise answer key from the official website or through the link which is provided here.
All the notifications regarding the merit list and selection list will be uploaded on the official website of the University. The first two selection lists for all programmes/courses will be issue on the basis of relative merit and preferences given by the candidates in the Application Form. In case vacancies are available / are caused even after issuance of two selection lists, admission against vacant seats will be made on counselling.
The Answer Key of a subject will be available on the University website immediately after the completion of the entrance test. Complaints and queries in writing or online at [email protected] from the examinees shall be solicited within one working day (up to 4:00 p.m.) from the date of uploading of keys/displaying of keys on the University website, which will be attended promptly. No complaints, whatsoever, will be entertained thereafter and the result of the test shall be processed.
The admission procedure for Kashmir University Admission 2020 is mentioned here. Candidates can check below for the same.
- The selection of a candidate shall be based on his/her performance in the Entrance Test. The Entrance Test 2020 shall carry the weight of 60 marks and a candidate shall be considered for selection if he/she has obtained a positive score. Further, where a programme is offered at more than one Campus/College a candidate having given Campus/College preference shall only be considered.
- Where two or more candidates have secured equal marks in the entrance test for admission to a particular programme, the tie shall be decided (1) on the basis of aggregate merit obtained in the qualifying examination, i.e. a candidate with higher aggregate marks shall be given preference, (2) If the tie still persists, the aggregate merit of the subject in which the admission is sought shall be reckoned by taking the merit of that subject in all the three years BA/B.Sc./B.Com, 1st year, 2nd year and 3rd year into account (3) In case the problem still remains unresolved or the candidate seeks admission to a Programme where the discipline in which he/she seeks admission is not taught at undergraduate level, then-candidate with higher academic merit in the preceding examination i.e., merit in Hr. Sec. Part-II (10+2) where the minimum qualification is graduation and merit in Matric where the minimum qualification for admission is 10+2 shall be given preference.
Answer key of KUET 2019
The anwer key fo KUET 2019 is given below for reference.
Official website: www.kashmiruniversity.net