Kashmir University Admission 2018 is done on the basis of merit in qualifying examination or entrance examination conducted by the university like KUET 2018. University had released notification for Kashmir University Entrance Test 2018 for below-mentioned programmes for the academic session 2018. Get here all the details of Kashmir University Admission 2018 application, eligibility, admit card, result and other relevant information.
Kashmir University Admission 2018 – KUET 2018
Master Programme is offered in Arabic, English, Hindi, Kashmiri, Library & Information Science, Linguistics, Persian, Sanskrit, Urdu, Commerce, Education, M. Ed., M.P.Ed., Economics, History, Islamic Studies, Mass Communication & Journalism, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Social Work, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Botany, Bioresources, Clinical Biochemistry, Zoology, Microbiology, Computer Applications, Electronics, Home Science (Dietetics & Clinical Nutrition, Food Science & Nutrition, Extension & Communication and Human Development), Food Science & Technology, Information Technology, Chemistry, Disaster Management, Environmental Science, Geography, Applied Geology, Geo-Informatics, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics
Bachelors Programme is offered in Law (LLB 3 years Professional), B.Tech/BE (Lateral Entry), B.Pharm.
Schedule for KUET 2018 is given here.
|Submission of Online Form starts from||25 Jul 2018|
|Last date of submission of Application Forms||3 Aug 2018|
|Availability of Admit card||12 Aug 2018|
|Availability of Admit card for B.Tech/BE (Lateral Entry), M.P.Ed., B.Pharm||After 25 Aug 2018|
|Conduct of Entrance Examinations||17 Aug to 06 Sep 2018|
|Admission Closure for the session-2018||27 Dec 2018|
Entrance Examinations 2018 will be held as per the schedule is given below:
Candidates seeking admission in Kashmir University can check the notices regarding admission process in various bachelor and masters programmes by clicking below.
- Click here to check the Notification for the Kashmir University Admission Closure for the session-2018.
- Click here to check the Notification for the selected candidates Vide Selection Notification No’s 14, 15 and 3 for MTTM Programmes.
- Click here to check counselling notice no. 3 for admission to various courses.
- Click here to check counselling notice no. 2 for admission to various courses.
- Click here to check admission notification of 2018 For M.Pharm Admission against
Self-financed seat quota.
- Click here to check the notice regarding the Extended date for submission of admission formalities B.Tech/BE (Lateral Entry)
- Click here to check Admission Notification for Admission against Self-financed seat quota (PG Courses)
- Click here to check Admission Notification for Admission against Self-financed seat quota (IMBA Programme).
- Click here to check the Counseling session For B.Tech / BE through Lateral Entry) & 5-Year
- Check here the counselling notice for M.Tech Programmes.
- Click here to check Admission notice of B.Tech/BE Lateral Entry and B.Pharm programmes.
- Click here to check the notice for the reschedule of Entrance Tests.
- Click here to check the Centre Notice No. 2 for Entrance Test To PG and other Programmes.
Kashmir University has released the answer key of the examination held on the scheduled date. Candidates can check the course wise answer key from the official website or through the link which is provided below.
- Click here to check Final answer keys for B.Sc MLT course.
- Click Here to check the answer key of the exam.
The Admit Cards downloading Process is started. Candidates can download the admit card from the University website from April 12, 2018. Candidates must check their Roll Numbers and Centres allotted with the General Centre Notice, which is made available on the University Website well before the commencement of the Entrance Test.
Admit Card: Click Here to download the Admit Card for the exam.
A candidate shall be admitted to Examination Hall only on production of a) Admit Card downloaded from Kashmir University website, and b) valid photo Identity Card.
Electronic devices like Mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, Calculators, Electronic Watches, etc. shall not be allowed in the Examination Hall and no arrangements for depositing the same shall be available in the examination hall. Possession of any such gadget shall invite action under rules.
Candidates must not carry any material related to the examination with them and possession of any such material shall invite punitive action.
Note: – The Entrance Test is being conducted provisionally, subject to fulfilment of basic eligibility conditions by or before issuance of the 1st selection list.
Candidates having passed the qualifying examination (Bachelors) with the required percentage and subject combinations reflected in the Prospectus-2018 available on the official website of the University are eligible to apply for appearing in KUET.
|Programme||Minimum Required Percentage|
|MSW, MCA, M. Sc. IT|
|M.Tech, M.Sc. Biotechnology and M.Ed.|
|All other programmes|
- For candidates falling under the Reserved Categories namely (i) “Persons from outside the Kashmir Division”, (ii) “Foreign Nationals” and (iii) “Children of Permanent Employees (serving/retired) of the University of Kashmir”, the minimum eligibility shall be the same as that for the open merit category in various programmes/Courses
- Candidates possessing postgraduate degree/s are eligible to seek admission in another postgraduate programme or in a Diploma/ Certificate course, if they fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down for admission; however, no benefit of reserved category can be granted if already availed.
- A candidate can simultaneously pursue a full-time PG Programme and one part-time (Morning/Evening) Certificate Course.
The Application form for Entrance Test of Kashmir University is over now. Kashmir University Entrance Test Application Form 2018 was available online on website www.kashmiruniversity.net or www.kashmiruniversity.ac.in for Kashmir University Admission 2018. Candidates who are seeking admission in Kashmir University should fill and submit the application before the last date.
Application Process is over now!
The eligible candidates shall be required to appear in Entrance Test comprising of 60 multiple choice questions (MCQ) carrying a total of sixty marks covering the syllabus prescribed for the concerned subject/programme.
Entrance Test may not be conducted for admission to a programme/ course where intake capacity is equal to or more than the number of eligible applicants.
Negative marking shall be @25% i.e. for each wrong answer 0.25 marks shall be deducted
In respect to the below-mentioned Programmes, candidates must have a valid score in national level tests conducted by various agencies shown against each:-
|MBA/MBA (Financial Management)/ MCME||CMAT|
|B.Tech||JEE (Main) (Paper I)|
- Click here to know Admission Policy for Kashmir University Admission 2018 through KUET
The selection of a candidate shall be based on his/her performance in the Entrance Test. The Entrance Test 2018 shall carry weight of 60 marks and a candidate shall be considered for selection if he/she has obtained positive score. Further, where a programme is offered at more than one Campus/College a candidate having given Campus/College preference shall only be considered.
Where two or more candidates have secured equal marks in the entrance test for admission to a particular programme, the tie shall be decided (1) on the basis of aggregate merit obtained in the qualifying examination, i.e. a candidate with higher aggregate marks shall be given preference, (2) If the tie still persists, the aggregate merit of the subject in which the admission is sought shall be reckoned by taking the merit of that subject in all the three years BA/B.Sc./B.Com, 1st year, 2nd year and 3rd year into account (3) In case the problem still remains unresolved or the candidate seeks admission to a Programme where the discipline in which he/she seeks admission is not taught at undergraduate level, then candidate with higher academic merit in the preceding examination i.e., merit in Hr. Sec. Part-II (10+2) where the minimum qualification is graduation and merit in Matric where the minimum qualification for admission is 10+2 shall be given preference
Kashmir University was released the Answer keys of KUET Entrance Exams answer keys 2017. Candidates can the check same through the link provided below.
Official website: www.kashmiruniversity.net
For more information about Kashmir University Admission and Entrance Exams 2018, Download Information Brochure.