Kashmir University Admission 2019 will be done on the basis of merit in qualifying examination or entrance examination conducted by the university. University had released notification for Kashmir University Entrance Test 2019 for below-mentioned programmes for the academic year 2019. Get here all the details of Kashmir University Admission 2019 application, eligibility, admit card, result and other relevant information.
Kashmir University Admission 2019 – KUET 2019
Master Programme is offered in Arabic, English, Hindi, Kashmiri, Library & Information Science, Linguistics, Persian, Sanskrit, Urdu, Commerce, Education, M.Ed., M.P.Ed., Economics, Archaeology, History, Islamic Studies, Mass Communication & Journalism, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Social Work, Gender Studies, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Nanotechnology, Botany, Bioresources, Clinical Biochemistry, Zoology, Microbiology, Computer Applications, Electronics, Home Science (Dietetics & Clinical Nutrition, Food Science & Nutrition, Extension & Communication and Human Development), Food Science & Technology, Information Technology, Chemistry, Disaster Management, Environmental Science, Geography, Applied Geology, Geo-Informatics, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and MTTM
Bachelors Programme is offered in Law (LLB 3 years Professional)
Schedule for KUET 2019 is given here.
|Submission of Online Form starts from||22 Mar 2019|
|Last date of submission of Application Forms|
|Last date of submission of Hard Copy of Application Forms for reserved category candidates||17 Apr 2019|
|Availability of Admit card||03 May 2019|
|Conduct of Entrance Examinations||07, 09, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16,
|Admission Closure for the session-2019||To be announced|
Kashmir University releases the answer key of the examination as per the schedule. Candidates can check the course wise answer key from the official website or through the link which is provided here.
Entrance Examinations 2019 schedule
Kashmir University PG entrance exam on May 17, 2019, has been postponed and will now be held on May 23, 2019.
Candidates can download the admit card from the University website as per the schedule. Candidates must check their Roll Numbers and Centres allotted with the General Centre Notice, which is made available on the University Website well before the commencement of the Entrance Test. Candidates have to enter their Form/ Registration Number and Date of Birth to download the admit card. Use the link below to do so.
Admit Card: Click Here to download the KUET 2019 Admit Card.
A candidate shall be admitted to Examination Hall only on production of a) Admit Card downloaded from Kashmir University website, and b) valid photo Identity Card.
Electronic devices like Mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, Calculators, Electronic Watches, etc. shall not be allowed in the Examination Hall and no arrangements for depositing the same shall be available in the examination hall. Possession of any such gadget shall invite action under rules.
Candidates must not carry any material related to the examination with them and possession of any such material shall invite punitive action.
Important Announcement for KUET 2019
It is notified for information of all candidates who have applied for admission to below mentioned PG Programmes for the session-2019, that there will be no Entrance Tests of the said programmes; however the candidates shall have to appear in the counseling for selection to the programme after the conduct of the University Entrance Tests for which the date of counseling shall be notified separately.
- MA Linguistics
- MA Persian
- M Sc Home Science
- MA Hindi
Furthermore, the candidates who have applied for admission to MA Archaeology Programme are once again directed that the said programme has been kept in abeyance for the session-2019; accordingly, the candidates have given the choice to change the programme or apply for a refund of fee deposited.
Candidates having passed the qualifying examination (Bachelors) with the required percentage and subject combinations reflected in the Prospectus-2019 available on the official website of the University are eligible to apply for appearing in KUET.
|Programme||Minimum Required Percentage|
|MBA, IMBA, B. Tech, MCA, M. Sc. IT, MCME, MTTM, PGDIT|
|M.Tech, M.Sc. Biotechnology, M. Pharm, LL. M, and M.Ed.|
|All other programmes|
- For candidates falling under the Reserved Categories namely (i) “Persons from outside the Kashmir Division”, (ii) “Foreign Nationals” and (iii) “Children of Permanent Employees (serving/retired) of the University of Kashmir”, the minimum eligibility shall be the same as that for the open merit category in various programmes/Courses
- Candidates possessing a postgraduate degree/s are eligible to seek admission in another postgraduate programme or in a Diploma/ Certificate course if they fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down for admission; however, no benefit of reserved category can be granted if already availed.
- A candidate can simultaneously pursue a full-time PG Programme and one part-time (Morning/Evening) Certificate Course.
The Application form for Entrance Test of Kashmir University has released on March 22, 2019. Kashmir University Entrance Test Application Form 2019 is available online on website www.kashmiruniversity.net or www.kashmiruniversity.ac.in for Kashmir University Admission 2019. Candidates who are seeking admission in Kashmir University should fill and submit the application before the last date.
candidates must know the syllabus for KUET 2019 to start the preparation in the right direction. Candidates can check the complete syllabus of KUET 2019 from the official website or from the link given below.
Click here to check the syllabus for KUET 2019.
Previous year question paper
Previous year question papers are important for a better idea of the pattern of the exam. Remember aim to crack the entrance exam and for gaining knowledge. Candidates can check the link from the Official website or from the link given below.
Click here to check the previous year question paper for KUET 2019.
The admission procedure for Kashmir University Admission 2019 is mentioned here. Candidates can check below for the same.
- The selection of a candidate shall be based on his/her performance in the Entrance Test. The Entrance Test 2019 shall carry the weight of 60 marks and a candidate shall be considered for selection if he/she has obtained a positive score. Further, where a programme is offered at more than one Campus/College a candidate having given Campus/College preference shall only be considered.
- Where two or more candidates have secured equal marks in the entrance test for admission to a particular programme, the tie shall be decided (1) on the basis of aggregate merit obtained in the qualifying examination, i.e. a candidate with higher aggregate marks shall be given preference, (2) If the tie still persists, the aggregate merit of the subject in which the admission is sought shall be reckoned by taking the merit of that subject in all the three years BA/B.Sc./B.Com, 1st year, 2nd year and 3rd year into account (3) In case the problem still remains unresolved or the candidate seeks admission to a Programme where the discipline in which he/she seeks admission is not taught at undergraduate level, then-candidate with higher academic merit in the preceding examination i.e., merit in Hr. Sec. Part-II (10+2) where the minimum qualification is graduation and merit in Matric where the minimum qualification for admission is 10+2 shall be given preference.
The Answer Key of a subject will be available on the University website immediately after the completion of the entrance test. Complaints and queries in writing or online at [email protected] from the examinees shall be solicited within one working day (up to 4:00 p.m.) from the date of uploading of keys/displaying of keys on the University website, which will be attended promptly. No complaints, whatsoever, will be entertained thereafter and the result of the test shall be processed.
All the notifications will be regarding the merit list and selection list will be uploaded on the official website of the University. The first two selection lists for all programmes/courses will be issued on the basis of relative merit and preferences given by the candidates in the Application Form. In case vacancies are available / are caused even after issuance of two selection lists, admission against vacant seats will be made on counselling.
Official website: www.kashmiruniversity.net