|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
Central University of Jammu Admission 2017 details are given below. Central University of Jammu Admission to all programmes mentioned below will be through Central University Common Entrance Test (CUCET) 2017.
All the Students are required to register themselves online on the University website after declaration of results of CUCET-2017 to appear for the Counselling. The students whose name figures in the merit list as displayed on the University website and Notice-Boards are required to present themselves with all relevant documents in original at the time of Counselling.
Courses Offered, Intake & Eligibility Criteria
The Central University of Jammu is offering the following Integrated UG-PG/Master Degree and Ph.D. Programmes during the Session 2017-18:
Integrated UG-PG Programmes (5 Years/3 Years/1 Year)
Master’s Degree Programmes (2 Years)
Ph.D. Programmes for the Session 2017-18
Note: Number of Seats in PhD per discipline is tentative & subject to availability of seats.
- Econometrics, Political Science, International Relations, Public Policy/Public Administration, Sociology, Commerce, Management Studies.
- Applied Mathematics, Computational Mathematics
- History, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Psychology, International Relations, Public Policy/Public Administration, Geography, Strategic Studies, Law
- Political Science, Economics, MBA, Sociology, Law
- Botany, Zoology, Earth Sciences, Atmospheric Sciences, Geology, Physics, Chemistry, Aquaculture / Fisheries
If you have any queries regarding CUCET 2017 or Central University of Jammu Admissions, please ask your question in comments below.