SKUAST Admission 2021 – Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology (SKUAST), Kashmir, has released provisional admission list for MBA (Agri-Business) course. Earlier, the answer key for SKUAST UET (UG) 2021 has released at skuastkashmir.ac.in. SKUAST UET (UG) 2021 exam was held on August 29, 2021. Candidates from Jammu & Kashmir/ Ladakh, citizens of other states and UTs, NRIs and Foreign Nationals are eligible to apply. Eligible candidates can fill the application form for SKUAST admission 2021 from the official website skuastkashmir.ac.in or through the direct link which is provided on this page. Candidates can check the complete information of SKUAST Admission 2021 like application process, eligibility criteria, selection process, etc from this page below.
Latest – SKUAST has released the provisional admission list for MBA (Agri-Business) for the academic session 2021-22. Scroll down to check it.
SKUAST Admission 2021
The mode of selection varies for candidates from J&K/Ladakh and others. University Entrance Test (UET) is conducted for the domicile of J&K/Ladakh, while for other applicants, the selection is based on marks of the qualifying examination. Important dates regarding SKUAST Admission 2021 are provided below.
|Online Applications commence||05 Jul 2021|
|Online Applications end||10 Aug 2021 (11:59 PM)|
|Form Correction||12 – 13 Aug 2021|
|Admit Card||23 Aug 2021|
|University Entrance Test for UG||29 Aug 2021 (11:00 am – 2:00 pm)|
|Release of final answer key||15 Sep 2021|
|Counselling for UG||To be announced|
Schedule for M.Tech, M.F.Sc, M.Sc. (Forestry), M.Sc (Agriculture, Horticulture & Others)
|Commencement of submission of online application form||12 Sep 2021 (10:00 am)|
|Last date for submission of online application form||29 Sep 2021 (11:59 am)|
|Date of University Entrance Test||to be announced|
|Test Centres||SKUAST-K Shalimar |
|University Entrance Fee |
(non-refundable) to be paid through online mode only
(Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking)
|INR 1500/- 1st sitting|
INR 1000/- each for more the one sitting
Schedule for MBA (Agribusiness Management)
|Release of provisional admission list||16 Sep 2021|
SKUAST Admission 2021 Result / Admission List
The merit list for the SKUAST 2021 entrance examination is released on the official website of the University as per the schedule mentioned above. Candidates can go to the official link to check the merit list. The merit lists for UG and PG programmes are released separately. Candidates can check the merit list/admission list from the link is povided below.
Result / Admission List: Click here to check the SKUAST MBA (Agri-Business) Admission List 2021.
SKUAST Admission 2021 Answer Key
The answer keys for SKUAST entrance exam 2021 has released at cdn.skuastkashmir.ac.in. The candidates who appeared in the entrance examination can check the answer keys in PDF format from below direct link.
Answer Key: Click here to check the SKUAST UET (UG) Entrance Test 2021 final answer key.
SKUAST UG Admission 2021 Admit Card Notice
Click here to download the notice.
SKUAST UG Admission 2021 Form Correction Notice
Click here to download the notice.
SKUAST UG Admission 2021 Exam Date and Application Form Extension Notice
Click here to download the extension notice.
SKUAST Admission 2021 Application Form
SKUAST releases the application forms for a various undergraduate courses and postgraduate courses on the official website for the academic session 2021-22. Candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the Application Form. Candidates can register from the links provided below.
- Click here to fill the UET application form for UG.
- Candidates can to fill the UET application form for PG as per official announcment.
Application Fee for UET– Candidates have to pay the application fee online using a credit/debit card or internet banking.
- For UG- Rs 1500
- For PG- Rs 1500 for 1st sitting, Rs 1000 each for the subsequent sittings
Instruction for filling the Application Form
- Candidates have to log on to skuast.org to apply on line, and click the link.
- The candidates must, in their own interest, download the Information Brochure and understand eligibility criteria and other required information before filling the Application Form.
- The name should be filled in BLOCK LETTERS and should be the same as given in the certificate of the last examination passed.
- Before applying online, candidate must ensure that he/she has scanned image of his photograph, signature and thumb-impression in JPEG/JPG format saved on the computer; uploading all of these is MANDATORY. Candidate should also have his/her payment mode details handy.
- Open the first link, and fill in Part-I of the on-line application form (personal details).Note down the registration number for future reference.
- While filling up the application form, the candidates shall prefer to write his own contact No(s), email Id for receiving updates from time to time.
- After submission of personal details at Part-I, you will be directed to second link and fill-in the Part II of application form (academic details).
- After completing Part-II, programme will automatically take you to Part III for uploading of Photograph, signature and thumb impression. Upload images of photograph, signature, thumb impression in JPEG format.
- Once successfully done, candidate will be shown his/her complete details as recorded at part-IV of the form. Candidate is required to thoroughly check all the details.
- At the bottom of the page candidate will have the options of printing application form. Take a print out of the application form for your record.
- Candidate can make online payment through any Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Take print out of confirmation page(s) of online application format and preserve it for future reference.
- Admission form incomplete in any respect shall be rejected.
- Seeking admission on the basis of false identity, misrepresentation by submitting false certificates/ documents or suppression of any material fact is unlawful and will result in cancellation of admission.
- The applicant can check the status of his/her fee online (www.skuast.org) one week after depositing the fee.
- In case the status remains unpaid even after one week, candidate can approach SKUAST Jammu with the copy of their Confirmation page of online payment.
SKUAST Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria mentioned below for admissions through UET and admissions on a merit basis.
For MBA (Agribusiness Management)
Must have passed B.Sc (Ag) / B.V.Sc & AH / B.Tech (Agril. Engg) / B.Sc Horticulture/ B.Sc Dairying / B.Sc Fisheries / B.Sc Forestry with 55% or equivalent CGPA or any other graduate degree with 55% marks.
SKUAST Admission 2021 Admit Card
The official authority has released the SKUAST 2021 admit card on the official website i.e skuastkashmir.ac.in. Admit Cards are issued only for those candidates who fulfil the prescribed requirements for the program they have applied to. The Admit Cards depict roll no, name of Centre of Examination, date, and timing of the test. Entry in the Test Centre/venue shall be subject to the production of a valid Admit Card. The candidate shall have to preserve the admit card in their own interest till the completion of the admission process by the University.
Download Admit Card Here: Candidates can download the SKUAST UG Admission 2021 Admit Card as per schedule.
SKUAST Admission 2021 Exam Pattern
Check the exam pattern for various courses below.
Under Graduate Programmes
Test streams: The examination shall be conducted in the following subject streams:
- Stream 01 comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects (PCB)
- Stream 02 comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects (PCM)
- Stream 03 comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics subjects (PCBM)
- Type of Questions- Multiple-choice
- Medium- English
- Mode- Offline
- No. of sitting- One
- Duration- 135 minutes for Stream 1 and 2, 180 minutes for Stream 3
- Number of Questions- 135 for Stream 1 and 2, 180 for Stream 3
For admission to UG courses, the question papers are based on the latest syllabus
adopted by J&K Board of School Education (JKBOSE) for 11th & 12th classes.
|Degree Programme||Section||Subject||Marks||Time duration|
|B.V.Sc.& AH./ B.Sc.(Hons)Agri/ B.Sc|
(Hons) Forestry /B.Sc (Hons)
Horticulture /B.Sc (Hons) Sericulture
/ B.F.Sc & B.Tech Agri. Engineering
(common for PCB, PCM, and PCBM)
|45 minutes for|
|B.V.Sc. & AH./ B.Sc.(Hons)Agri./ B.Sc|
(Hons) Forestry /B.Sc (Hons)
Horticulture / B.Sc (Hons) Sericulture
/B .F. Sc (for PCB and PCBM)
|C||Biology||45 marks||45 minutes|
|B.Sc.(Hons)Agri/ B.Sc (Hons) Forestry/ |
B.Sc (Hons) Horticulture /B.Sc (Hons)
Sericulture &B.Tech Agri. Engineering
|D||Mathematics||45 marks||45 minutes|
Post Graduates Programmes
- Number of sittings- 11
- Type of Questions- Multiple-choice
- Medium- English
- Mode- Offline
- Number of questions- 120
- Duration of test- 2 hours
SKUAST Admission 2021 Exam Centres
The exam centres for undergraduate and postgraduate University Entrance Test are given below.
UG – Test is going to be conducted in Srinagar/Jammu/Leh & Kargil.
PG- The test is going to be conducted at the Main Campus, Shalimar, Srinagar
SKUAST Admission 2021 Seat Matrix
Candidates can check the number of UG and PG seats department-wise in SKUAST Kashmir for the academic session 2021-22 below.
For UG Programme
SKUAST Admission 2021 Counselling
Qualified candidates, as per merit, are called for counselling on a specified date and time for consideration of admission to various Undergraduate and Master’s programmes. The counselling will continue till the last seat in each programme is filled-up. Merit list is uploaded on the university website. The candidates are advised to see regularly the website of the University for counselling dates. No separate letter is sent to the candidates in this regard.
Documents to be brought for Counselling
- Qualifying Exam mark sheet
- Class 10 Certificate for DOB proof
- UG degree certificate for PG admissions
- Category Certificate
- All original certificates/testimonials and other documents relating to admission issued by the competent authority including admit card etc. are to be presented on the date of counselling. The candidates who do not produce original certificates/testimonials at the time of counselling shall not be entertained and shall lose their right to admission.
- In addition to the original certificates/testimonials, the candidates must come for counselling along with a non-refundable counselling fee of Rs. 1000 /-.
- No separate intimation will be sent to individual candidates for appearing in counselling sessions. The candidates are advised, in their own interest, not to miss counselling, lest they may lose the seat of their choice.
- The candidates have to appear personally for counselling. If, however, for some unavoidable reasons, it is not possible for a candidate to appear personally, he/she may send his / her duly authorized representative with admit card, counselling fee, original documents, undertaking, and authority letter to the effect that allotment made on the basis of choices indicated by such representative shall be binding on him/ her.
- Where a candidate or his authorized representative fails to appear for counselling at the time of his/her turn of counselling, his/her seat shall be allotted to the next candidate in order of merit, and if the candidate, who has missed the counselling appears afterwards in the counseling on the same day, he/ she shall be allotted the seat available at that point of time.
- Where a candidate or his/her representative fails to appear for counselling on the specified date but appears on the next date or any date during subsequently notified counselling schedule, he/she will be allowed to participate in such counselling and he/she will be considered for the allotment of course/stream/institution available at that point of time on merit. Such a candidate cannot stake the claim on any other seat already allotted despite superior merit.
- Where a candidate has been kept on the waiting list and his/her seat is not confirmed, he/she is entitled to refund of counselling fee of Rs 1000.
SKUAST Admission 2021 Fee Structure
Candidates can check the fee structure for all the courses here.
UG and PG Fee for candidates of Jammu & Kashmir / Ladakh
- Semester-wise fee structure for UG course except BVSc.&A.H.
- Year-wise fee structure for BVSc.&A.H.
PG Courses (SKUAST-Kashmir)
- Semester-wise fee structure for PG courses
UG and PG Fee for candidates other than from Jammu & Kashmir / Ladakh
Following are based on previous year information
- For MBA (Agribusiness Management) (SKUAST- Kashmir)
|For 1st Semester||With Hostel||Rs. 68,250/-|
|Without Hostel||Rs. 51,800|
|For each recurring Semester||With Hostel||Rs. 49,750|
|Without Hostel||Rs. 41,300|
- Click here to check the fee structure for UG / PG Courses (SKUAST- Jammu).
Answer key of SKUAST 2019
Candidates can check the answer key of SKUAST 2019 from below.
Answer key for UET (UG) of SKUAST 2019.
Answer key for UET (PG) of SKUAST 2019.
- Basic Sciences
- Agricultural Sciences
- Agricultural Engineering
- Veterinary Sciences
For more detail of SKUAST Admission 2021 – Download Information Brochure for UG
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.