SKUAST Admission 2020 – Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology (SKUAST), Jammu, has released the Result UET (PG) SKUAST 2020 at skuastkashmir.ac.in. Candidates from Jammu & Kashmir/ Ladakh, citizens of other states and UTs, NRIs and Foreign Nationals are eligible to apply. Eligible candidates can fill the application form for SKUAST admission 2020 from the official website skuastkashmir.ac.in or through the direct link which is provided on this page. Candidates can check the complete information of SKUAST Admission 2020 like application process, eligibility criteria, selection process, etc from this page below.
Latest: SKUAST Result for UG courses has been released. Click Here to download.
SKUAST Admission 2020
The mode of selection varies for candidates from J&K/Ladakh and others. University Entrance Test (UET) is conducted for the domicile of J&K/Ladakh, while for other applicants, the selection is based on marks of the qualifying examination. Important dates regarding SKUAST Admission 2020 are provided below.
UG and PG Courses
|Online Applications commence||18 Apr 2020|
|Online Applications end|
30 Jun 2020
|Admit Card||10 Sep 2020 (Masters Program)|
17 Sep 2020 (UG Program)
|University Entrance Test for UG||11 Oct 2020|
|University Entrance Test for PG|
|Counselling for UG||To be announced|
|Counselling for PG||To be announced|
Schedule for MBA (Agribusiness Management- Vacant seats)
|Commencement of submission of online application form||Last week of Jul 2020|
|Last date for submission of online application form||Third week of Aug 2020|
|Last date of online submission of application form with late fee (Rs 1000/-)||Third week of Aug 2020|
|Date of Counselling / PI / GD / Micro Presentation||Third week of Aug 2020|
Schedule for MBA (Agribusiness Management)
|Event||Important Dates (Expected)|
|Commencement of submission of online application form||Second week of Apr 2020|
|Last date for submission of online application form||Last week of May 2020|
|Last date of online submission of application form with late fee (Rs 1000/-)||First week of Jun 2020|
|Date of Counselling / PI / GD / Micro Presentation||Third week of Jun 2020|
SKUAST Admission 2020 Result
The merit list for the SKUAST 2020 entrance examination is released on the official website of the University as per the schedule mentioned above. Candidates can go to the official link to check the merit list. The merit lists for UG and PG programmes are released separately. Candidates can check the same from the link which will be povided below.
To Download SKUAST 2020 UG Merit List Rank Wise, Click Here
To Download SKUAST 2020 UG Merit List Roll Number Wise, Click Here
To Download SKUAST 2020 UG Merit List OM, Click Here
To Download SKUAST 2020 UG Merit List, NRI, Click Here
To Download SKUAST 2020 UG Merit List. OSC,Click Here
To Download SKUAST 2020 UG Merit List, PH, Click Here
To Download SKUAST 2020 UG Merit List, PSP, Click Here
To Download SKUAST 2020 UG Merit List, RBA, Click Here
To Download SKUAST 2020 UG Merit List SC, Click Here
To Download SKUAST 2020 UG Merit List SP, Click Here
To Download SKUAST 2020 UG Merit List ST, Click Here
To Download SKUAST 2020 UG Merit List WUE, Click Here
SKUAST Kashmir UET 2020 Exam Conduction Notice
Click here to check the above Notice.
SKUAST Admission 2020 Answer Key
The answer keys for SKUAST 2020 are released after the completion of the entrance exam. The candidates who will appear in the entrance examination can check their answer keys by providing the credentials asked for. Candidates are advised to go through their respective answer keys which is provided below.
Check Answer Key: Click here to download the Answer Key of UET(PG) Entrance Examination 2020.
SKUAST Admission 2020 Admit Card
The official authority has released the SKUAST 2020 admit card on the official website i.e skuastkashmir.ac.in. Admit Cards are issued only for those candidates who fulfil the prescribed requirements for the program they have applied to. The Admit Cards depict roll no, name of Centre of Examination, date, and timing of the test. Entry in the Test Centre/venue shall be subject to the production of a valid Admit Card. The candidate shall have to preserve the admit card in their own interest till the completion of the admission process by the University.
Download Admit Card Here: Click here to download the SKUAST UG Admission 2020 Admit Card.
SKUAST Admission 2020 Admit Card Notice
Click here to download the Notice
SKUAST Admission 2020 Last Date to Apply – Extended!
Candidates can now submit the application form for UG and PG courses upto June 30, 2020. Check the official notification below.
Click here to download the application extension notice.
SKUAST Admission 2020 Application Form
SKUAST releases the application forms for various undergraduate course and postgraduate courses on the official website for the academic session 2020-21. Candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the Application Form. Candidates can register from the links provided below.
Application Fee for UET– Candidates have to pay the application fee online using a credit/debit card or internet banking.
- For UG- Rs 1500
- For PG- Rs 1500 for 1st sitting, Rs 1000 each for the subsequent sittings
Instruction for filling the Application Form
- Candidates have to log on to skuast.org to apply on line, and click the link MBA Admission 2020.
- The candidates must, in their own interest, download the Information Brochure and understand eligibility criteria and other required information before filling the Application Form.
- The name should be filled in BLOCK LETTERS and should be the same as given in the certificate of the last examination passed.
- Before applying online, candidate must ensure that he/she has scanned image of his photograph, signature and thumb-impression in JPEG/JPG format saved on the computer; uploading all of these is MANDATORY. Candidate should also have his/her payment mode details handy.
- Open the first link, and fill in Part-I of the on-line application form (personal details).Note down the registration number for future reference.
- While filling up the application form, the candidates shall prefer to write his own contact No(s), email Id for receiving updates from time to time.
- After submission of personal details at Part-I, you will be directed to second link and fill-in the Part II of application form (academic details).
- After completing Part-II, programme will automatically take you to Part III for uploading of Photograph, signature and thumb impression. Upload images of photograph, signature, thumb impression in JPEG format.
- Once successfully done, candidate will be shown his/her complete details as recorded at part-IV of the form. Candidate is required to thoroughly check all the details.
- At the bottom of the page candidate will have the options of printing application form. Take a print out of the application form for your record.
- Candidate can make online payment through any Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Take print out of confirmation page(s) of online application format and preserve it for future reference.
- Admission form incomplete in any respect shall be rejected.
- Seeking admission on the basis of false identity, misrepresentation by submitting false certificates/ documents or suppression of any material fact is unlawful and will result in cancellation of admission.
- The applicant can check the status of his/her fee online (www.skuast.org) one week after depositing the fee.
- In case the status remains unpaid even after one week, candidate can approach SKUAST Jammu with the copy of their Confirmation page of online payment.
SKUAST Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria mentioned below for admissions through UET and admissions on merit basis.
For MBA (Agribusiness Management)
Must have passed B.Sc (Ag) / B.V.Sc & AH / B.Tech (Agril. Engg) / B.Sc Horticulture/ B.Sc Dairying / B.Sc Fisheries / B.Sc Forestry with 55% or equivalent CGPA or any other graduate degree with 55% marks.
SKUAST Admission 2020 Exam Pattern
Check the exam pattern for various courses below.
Under Graduate Programmes
Test streams: The examination shall be conducted in the following subject streams:
- Stream 01 comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects (PCB)
- Stream 02 comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects (PCM)
- Stream 03 comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics subjects (PCBM)
- Type of Questions- Multiple-choice
- Medium- English
- Mode- Offline
- No. of sitting- One
- Duration- 135 minutes for Stream 1 and 2, 180 minutes for Stream 3
- Number of Questions- 135 for Stream 1 and 2, 180 for Stream 3
For admission to UG courses, the question papers are based on the latest syllabus
adopted by J&K Board of School Education (JKBOSE) for 11th & 12th classes.
|Degree Programme||Section||Subject||Marks||Time duration|
|B.V.Sc.& AH./ B.Sc.(Hons)Agri/ B.Sc|
(Hons) Forestry /B.Sc (Hons)
Horticulture /B.Sc (Hons) Sericulture
/ B.F.Sc & B.Tech Agri. Engineering
(common for PCB, PCM, and PCBM)
|45 minutes for|
|B.V.Sc. & AH./ B.Sc.(Hons)Agri./ B.Sc|
(Hons) Forestry /B.Sc (Hons)
Horticulture / B.Sc (Hons) Sericulture
/B .F. Sc (for PCB and PCBM)
|C||Biology||45 marks||45 minutes|
|B.Sc.(Hons)Agri/ B.Sc (Hons) Forestry/ |
B.Sc (Hons) Horticulture /B.Sc (Hons)
Sericulture &B.Tech Agri. Engineering
|D||Mathematics||45 marks||45 minutes|
Post Graduates Programmes
- Number of sittings- 11
- Type of Questions- Multiple-choice
- Medium- English
- Mode- Offline
- Number of questions- 120
- Duration of test- 2 hours
SKUAST Admission 2020 Exam Centres
The exam centres for undergraduate and postgraduate University Entrance Test are given below.
UG – Test is going to be conducted in Srinagar/Jammu.
PG- The test is going to be conducted at the Main Campus, Shalimar, Srinagar
SKUAST Admission 2020 Seat Matrix
Candidates can check the number of UG and PG seats department-wise in SKUAST Kashmir for academic session 2020-21 below.
For J&K/Ladakh Candidates
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Horticulture
- Faculty of Veterinary Sciences & A.H., Faculty of Forestry and Faculty of Fisheries
For Candidates other than from J&K/Ladakh
SKUAST Admission 2020 Counselling
Qualified candidates, as per merit, are called for counselling on a specified date and time for consideration of admission to various Undergraduate and Master’s programmes. The counselling will continue till the last seat in each programme is filled-up. Merit list is uploaded on the university website. The candidates are advised to see regularly the website of the University for counselling dates. No separate letter is sent to the candidates in this regard.
Documents to be brought for Counselling
- Qualifying Exam mark sheet
- Class 10 Certificate for DOB proof
- UG degree certificate for PG admissions
- Category Certificate
- All original certificates/testimonials and other documents relating to admission issued by the competent authority including admit card etc. are to be presented on the date of counselling. The candidates who do not produce original certificates/testimonials at the time of counselling shall not be entertained and shall lose their right to admission.
- In addition to the original certificates/testimonials, the candidates must come for counselling along with a non-refundable counselling fee of Rs. 1000 /-.
- No separate intimation will be sent to individual candidates for appearing in counselling sessions. The candidates are advised, in their own interest, not to miss counselling, lest they may lose the seat of their choice.
- The candidates have to appear personally for counselling. If, however, for some unavoidable reasons, it is not possible for a candidate to appear personally, he/she may send his / her duly authorized representative with admit card, counselling fee, original documents, undertaking, and authority letter to the effect that allotment made on the basis of choices indicated by such representative shall be binding on him/ her.
- Where a candidate or his authorized representative fails to appear for counselling at the time of his/her turn of counselling, his/her seat shall be allotted to the next candidate in order of merit, and if the candidate, who has missed the counselling appears afterwards in the counseling on the same day, he/ she shall be allotted the seat available at that point of time.
- Where a candidate or his/her representative fails to appear for counselling on the specified date but appears on the next date or any date during subsequently notified counselling schedule, he/she will be allowed to participate in such counselling and he/she will be considered for the allotment of course/stream/institution available at that point of time on merit. Such a candidate cannot stake the claim on any other seat already allotted despite superior merit.
- Where a candidate has been kept on the waiting list and his/her seat is not confirmed, he/she is entitled to refund of counselling fee of Rs 1000.
SKUAST Admission 2020 Selection Procedure
Candidates can check the selection procedure from the points given below.
For SKUAST-Kashmir UET 2020
For (UG / PG courses)
- Entrance Examination based Merit list of all the candidates and the candidates shortlisted for counselling will be declared and placed on the university website and published in leading local English/Urdu newspapers. There will be a counselling system to allot the available seats in order of merit drawn category wise. The counselling will be held for the candidates at the Main Campus Shalimar on the dates to be notified.
- The candidates short-listed for the counselling for admission to various undergraduate degree Programmes will have to submit duly completed ‘Counseling Form’ (to be provided at the time of counselling) along with one set of attested copies of all the relevant documents.
- The eligibility for the candidates will be verified by the counselling/selection committee and recommend for admission to different programmes.
- The counselling/ selection committee will also prepare select and waitlist. As soon as the vacancy arises, the candidate(s) from the wait list will be allotted seat(s) as per admission schedule. The Registrar, SKUAST-K will notify the selection and waiting list of each programme on the university website. If a candidate fails to register himself/ herself and deposit the fee at the time of admission, his/her candidature will be cancelled and seat allotted to the next candidate on merit in the respective category.
- Closure of admissions: After closing date of admissions /last counselling held, the university shall not entertain/consider any request for change of stream from one programme to other, upgradation from self-finance to open merit/reserved category and refund of the fee after the cancellation of admission.
For MBA (Agribusiness Management)
Selection for admission to MBA (Agribusiness Management) course shall be made on the basis of merit in the following components.
- Merit in the qualifying examination i.e. Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Candidate will be called for Group Discussion, Personal Interview and Micro Presentation.
The final merit list will be prepared based on the following selection parameters:
- Valid CAT/CMAT/MAT Score.
- Diversity Factor.
- Group Discussion.
- Extempore / Micro Presentaton.
- Personal Interview.
- Academic Record (Graduation, 12th, 10th)
For SKUAST-Jammu CET 2020
- The selection and allotment of UG stream will be purely based on the rank secured in the SKUAST-J Common Entrance Test as per choice/preference indicated in the counselling form.
- The selection and allotment of PG stream will be purely based on the rank secured in the SKUAST-J Common Entrance Test and option made at the time of counselling.
- There will be a separate merit list for each category as listed in the Information Brochure.
- All the selections made by the University to undergraduate/postgraduate programmes shall be provisional till final verification of eligibility of the candidates by the University.
- The University shall have the power to review and reframe the provisional selection list in case of any bonafide error, lapse, mistake, fraud, misrepresentation or inadvertently crept injustice that might have occurred and comes to the notice of the university before completion of the selection process or after the selection/admission process. Mere figuring in the selection list does not confer any right to admission of the candidate to a university programme if he/she is otherwise not found to be eligible on detection of an error/ mistake/ fraud/ misrepresentation/ impersonation at any stage during the degree programme.
- The recommendation of the candidates by the selection committee for admission in the university in all the categories shall be subject to production of all the relevant certificates in original at the time of counselling.The recommendation of the candidates by the selection committee for admission in the university in all the categories shall be subject to production of all the relevant certificates in original at the time of counselling.
SKUAST Admission 2020 Fee Structure
Candidates can check the fee structure for all the courses here.
UG and PG Fee for candidates of Jammu & Kashmir / Ladakh
UG courses (SKUAST-Kashmir)
- Semester-wise fee structure for UG course except BVSc.&A.H.
- Year-wise fee structure for BVSc.&A.H.
PG Courses (SKUAST-Kashmir)
- Semester-wise fee structure for PG courses
UG and PG Fee for candidates other than from Jammu & Kashmir / Ladakh
Following are based on previous year information
- For MBA (Agribusiness Management) (SKUAST- Kashmir)
|For 1st Semester||With Hostel||Rs. 68,250/-|
|Without Hostel||Rs. 51,800|
|For each recurring Semester||With Hostel||Rs. 49,750|
|Without Hostel||Rs. 41,300|
- Click here to check the fee structure for UG / PG Courses (SKUAST- Jammu).
Answer key of SKUAST 2019
Candidates can check the answer key of SKUAST 2019 from below.
Answer key for UET (UG) of SKUAST 2019.
Answer key for UET (PG) of SKUAST 2019.
- Basic Sciences
- Agricultural Sciences
- Agricultural Engineering
- Veterinary Sciences
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.