The DIPLOMA CET is held in one session, conducted for 180 marks for 3 hours (180 minutes) duration. Additional 25 Minutes will be given for filling Name, Admission Ticket No. Version Code and Serial Number in the OMR Answer Sheet and Question Booklet. The question paper will be of (Objective) Multiple Choice type. It is state level examination conducted in online mode. Candidates can get the KDCET previous year question papers on this page. Previous year question papers are an important resource for preparation of exam. Read all about KDCET previous years question paper on this page.
Karnataka Diploma CET Solved Question Paper
Candidates can check below the question papers for different years.
How to use KDCET previous year question papers
The previous year question papers are the most important resources to prepare for the exam. There it can be used in many ways and it is always beneficial to use them.
- Use them as practise paper and Mock tests – Candidates can use the previous year question papers as practise papers. First try to solve them yourself in the given time duration and then check your answers using the answer key. This will prepare you in the best possible way for the exam.
- To check weightage of topics – Through previous year question papers candidates can check how much weightage is given to which topic and accordingly can prepare for the exam.
- Analyze the paper – Candidates can practise and see what are the common topics from which questions are asked every year. Candidates can analyze the level of difficulty of the paper, how much time should be given in each section, on what pattern the question paper is made etc.
How to get KDCET 2020 previous year question papers.
Candidates can check below the steps to get KDCET previous year question papers
- Click on the link available in the table above on this page
- A new page will open which has links to every year question papers and the final answer keys.
- Download that question paper use as it is mentioned in the above section.
Karnataka DCET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check below the exam pattern for Karnataka DCET 2020
- Exam Level – State level Exam
- Mode of Examination – Offline exam
- Type of Questions – Multiple Choice Question
- Duration of Examination – 3 hour +25 min for filling the details
- Maximum Marks – 180
|Applied Mathematics||40||Common to all branches|
|Applied Science||40||Common to all branches|
|Engineering Paper*||100||Separate Question Paper for all the engineering subjects as per the group to which they belong|
*Aeronautical / Ceramics / Civil / Chemical / Computer Science / Electronics & Communication / Electrical & Electronics/ Environmental/ Mechanical / Mining / Textile
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.