|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
KCET 2018 Result – Karnataka Education Authority (KEA) will declare the KCET 2018 Results tentatively in the last week of May 2018 or in the 1st week of June 2018. Candidates can check their results by downloading their respective rank cards from the official website of KEA i.e. www.kea.kar.nic.in. The KCET 2018 Results will contain the scores of the Paper 1 (Biology and Mathematics) and Paper 2 (Physics and Chemistry), total scores of the examination and the ranks obtained by the qualified students. The rank cards will be the basis of the KCET 2018 Cut-offs and e-counselling/seat allotment and admission in the various professional courses.
|Availability of KCET Answer Keys||1st week of May 2018|
|Last Date to Challenge Answer Keys||2nd week of May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of May 2018 OR 1st week of June 2018|
KCET 2018 Result
Before the declaration of the final result, the KEA will publish the KCET 2018 Answer Keys on the scheduled dates and in two parts i.e. one will be Provisional Answer Keys which can be objected and corrected and second will be the Final Answer Keys which will be the final decision of the Board and can’t be changed. These answer keys will help the candidates to analyse their performance in the entrance examination by predicting their scores and ranks. The objections can be addressed to the conducting body either in person or by speed post or email.
How to Check KCET 2018 Result
Candidates can check their results as per the scheduled dates and in the following steps:
- Firstly, the candidates will have to visit the official website www.kea.kar.nic.in.
- Next, the candidates will have to click on the link ‘KCET 2018 Results’ flashing on the screen.
- Now, the candidates need to login using their application number and password.
- After the successful login, the candidates will be automatically directed to the result page.
- Now, the candidates can check their scores and ranks obtained in the KCET 2018.
- Candidates will have to download the result page.
- Lastly, candidates need to take a print out of the rank card for e-counselling/seat allotment and admission.
KCET 2018 Merit List
After the final answer keys will be uploaded by KEA, then on the basis of these answer keys the merit of the candidates will be evaluated in the entrance examination. The publication of the merit list will only decides the ranks obtained by the candidates and according to the ranks, the candidates will get admission in their respective courses they want to pursue in. Each course will have its own result sheet for KCET 2018. Most importantly, the ranks will be assigned to those candidates only who will be eligible as per the norms prescribed by the conducting body.
The criteria for preparation of merit list, for each course, is different. The candidates may check it from below.
|Courses||Criteria for Merit|
|B.Tech and B.E||KCET Score and PCM score in Qualifying Exam|
|MBBS and BDS||NEET 2018 Score|
|B. Pharm||KCET Score|
|B.Arch||NATA 2018 Score|
|Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy and Yoga (ISM and H)||KCET and PCB score in Qualifying Exam|
|B.Sc, B.H.Sc, B.F.Sc, B.Tech (Food/Dairy Technology and Agricultural Engineering)||KCET and Qualifying Exam Marks|
|B.V.Sc and A.H||KCET Score|
|2nd Year B.Pharm||KCET Score|
Objections for KCET 2018 Result
After checking the results, if candidates will have some query or objections related to the declared result such as changes in the Q.E marks, version scores, NEET/NATA scores etc except the scores obtained in the common entrance examination then the candidates will have the option to submit their objections within the three days from the date of the declaration of CET 2018 results and after that the ranks will be published for those candidates again.
Important points to be noted
- The candidates will be requested to verify their qualifying examination marks mentioned on the rank card very carefully. If any discrepancy occurs related to the same, the candidates will have to submit it to the office immediately for new assignment of ranks to them.
- Candidates, whose results will be withheld for want of qualifying examination marks, must submit a copy of their Q.E mark sheet either in person or by speed post to the KEA. After that, the ranks of those candidates will be published subsequently.
Candidates may not receive their rank cards
After the declaration of results, if any candidate will not receive his/her assigned rank then these will be following reasons:
- For want of qualifying examination marks, the candidate will not receive his/her rank.
- A candidate must have entered the wrong version code.
- Q. E marks will may change due to revaluation or otherwise but when it will be corrected then the new ranks will be assigned.