KCET 2018 Admit Card will be available tentatively in the 03rd week of April 2018. Candidates would be allowed to download the admit card from the official website by following the link available at kea.kar.nic.in The admit card generally contains the candidate’s name, registration number, roll number, exam venue and date along with his/her photograph and signature. Candidates are required to bring the printed admit card on the exam day along with a valid ID proof.
|Date of Admit Card Release||03rd week of April 2018 (Tentative)|
|Last date to download admit card||04th week of April 2018|
What is the Importance of KCET Admit Card 2018?
Candidates who have decided to appear in the entrance test of KCET 2018 should check the following points before they proceed to download the hall ticket issued to them. Admit Card or Hall Ticket is an important document that should be carried to the allotted exam centre. The document serves as your entry ticket into the hall. Just like you go to watch a movie and you are not allowed to enter the theatre unless you produce the ticket showing that you have paid for watching the movie. The doorguard confirms it and lets you pass. So is the case with admit card. It serves the same purpose. The possibilities or ground on which you may not be allowed to sit for the exam.
Why is KCET Admit Card 2018 Important?
The hall ticket is important because candidates would not be allowed to sit in the examination hall without the admit card.
- Admit card cannot be replaced with any other ID proof
- It will let you take the seat assigned to you
- It will also serve to you verify the details entered by you
- It is to be considered as your undertaking that you have completed all the application form filling formalities like paying the fees etc.
Steps to download KCET 2018 Admit Card
Now that you have understood the importance of the admit card. Let us know how the document can be obtained. First and foremost, you should keep their Unique ID and password ready to download the admit card.
- visit the official website i.e. kea.kar.nic.in
- Click on the link ‘KCET Admission Ticket 2018’
- Enter your user ID and Password
- ‘Submit’ after entering the details
- Download the Admit Card
- take multiple copies of for future purposes
What is printed on the admit card?
One of the most important documents is Admit Card and it contains some essential information about the candidate and the exam. The details printed may involve:– Date of Birth of the candidate, Roll number, Candidate photograph, signature, Registration number, Examination date & time, Examination venue and finally KCET 2018 instruction.
Documents required to be carried along with KCET 2018 Admit Card
- Take multiple prints of admit card and
- Passport size colored photograph
- Valid id proof
KCET 2018 Exam Centres
The list of examinations centre for KCET 2018 provided below is based on the data of the previous year. The centre alloted to each candidate is usually the one that is indicted by the candidate as his preference while filling the application form. Examination centre once cannot be changed. The exact address of the allotted venue will be printed on the admit card.
Instructions present in KCET 2018 Admit Card
Given below are some of the important instructions that must be kept in mind. Follow the conduct and code of the premises and also try to avoid committing the following mistakes.
- Ensure that you reach the examination centre 45 minutes prior to the commencement of exam
- You would not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the conclusion of KCET 2018 exam
- Do not carry any electronic gadget like calculators, mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, digital watches are allowed in the examination hall.
- No extra sheets, pages, rough sheets are allowed in the examination hall by the candidates.
If you have any queries regarding KCET admit card 2018, please ask in comments below.