|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
KCET Admit Card 2018 will be available tentatively in the 03rd week of April 2018. Candidates would be allowed to download the admit card from the official website by following the link available at kea.kar.nic.in The admit card generally contains the candidate’s name, registration number, roll number, exam venue and date along with his/her photograph and signature. Candidates are required to bring the printed admit card on the exam day along with a valid ID proof. Check more details on KCET 2018 Admit Card from below.
KCET Admit Card 2018?
KCET Admit Card or Hall Ticket is an important document that should be carried to the allotted exam centre. The document serves as your entry ticket into the hall. The candidates may check all the important dates for KCET admit card from below.
|Date of Admit Card Release||03rd week of Apr 2018 (Tentative)|
|Last date to download admit card||18 and 19 Apr 2018|
Download Here: The admit card will be available for download at kea.kar.nic.in.
Why is KCET Admit Card 2018 Important?
The hall ticket is important because candidates would not be allowed to sit in the examination hall without the admit card.
- Admit card cannot be replaced with any other ID proof
- It will let you take the seat assigned to you
- It will also serve to you verify the details entered by you
- It is to be considered as your undertaking that you have completed all the application form filling formalities like paying the fees etc.
Steps to download KCET 2018 Admit Card
Now that you have understood the importance of the admit card. Let us know how the document can be obtained. First and foremost, you should keep their Unique ID and password ready to download the admit card.
- visit the official website i.e. kea.kar.nic.in
- Click on the link ‘KCET Admission Ticket 2018’
- Enter your user ID and Password
- ‘Submit’ after entering the details
- Download the Admit Card
- take multiple copies of for future purposes
What is printed on the admit card?
One of the most important documents is Admit Card and it contains some essential information about the candidate and the exam. The details printed may involve:– Date of Birth of the candidate, Roll number, Candidate photograph, signature, Registration number, Examination date & time, Examination venue and finally KCET 2018 instruction.
Documents required to be carried along with KCET 2018 Admit Card
- Take multiple prints of admit card and
- Passport size colored photograph
- Valid id proof
KCET 2018 Exam Centres
The list of examinations centre for KCET 2018 provided below is based on the data of the previous year. The centre alloted to each candidate is usually the one that is indicted by the candidate as his preference while filling the application form. Examination centre once cannot be changed. The exact address of the allotted venue will be printed on the admit card.
Instructions present in KCET 2018 Admit Card
Given below are some of the important instructions that must be kept in mind. Follow the conduct and code of the premises and also try to avoid committing the following mistakes.
- Ensure that you reach the examination centre 45 minutes prior to the commencement of exam
- You would not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the conclusion of KCET 2018 exam
- Do not carry any electronic gadget like calculators, mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, digital watches are allowed in the examination hall.
- No extra sheets, pages, rough sheets are allowed in the examination hall by the candidates.
If you have any queries regarding KCET admit card 2018, please ask in comments below.