KCET Cut Off 2020 – KEA releases the Karnataka CET cutoff for all the UG engineering, Medical & Dental, Architecture and Pharmacy courses on the official website cetonline.karnataka.gov.in. The cutoff is released in discipline college wise, course wise and category wise which indicates the minimum ranks accepted for admission into the college. Candidates can check the opening and closing rank from the last year cutoff of the all the colleges. Check the cutoff list of the colleges and know more about the KCET 2020 Cutoff from this page below.
KCET Cutoff 2020
The cut off rank indicates the name of the college, course, category and the last rank of a particular college for a particular course. Check the last year cutoff of all the courses from the table below:
|Engineering cut off||Click Here|
|Medical & Dental cut off||Click Here|
|Architecture cut off||Click Here|
|Farm sciences cut off||Click Here|
|Pharmacy cut off||Click Here|
|ISM&H Cut Off||Click Here|
Check Here: Candidates can check for KCET Cutoff 2020 as per schedule at official website cetonline.karnataka.gov.in
Normalization of KCET 2020 Rank
- Jain University 2020 AdmissionJain University Admission 2020 Open Apply Now!!
- VELTECH 2020 RegistrationVELTECH 2020 Registration Apply Now!!
- Presidency University 2020 AdmissionPresidency University Admission 2020 Open Apply Now!!
- Reva University AdmissionREVA University Admission Open!! Apply Now!!
Candidates rank is calculated on the basis of the marks scored by them in KCET and in Qaulifying examination. The score of each section of KCET 2020 will be calculated using the marking scheme and the final asnwer key. According to marking scheme, marks for the correct and incorrect answer are given as below:
- For every correct answer +1 marks will be given
- For every incorrect, no or multiple answer Zero marks will be given
After that, to calculate the score of each subject the given below formula is used:
Formula to Calculate the raw score = +1(total no. of correct answer)
After calculating the score on the basis of the score and Qualifying marks(for some courses) the rank list is prepared. In case of tie, when two or more candidates have same marks, then the rank is allotted on the basis of the given below tie-breaking criteria:
- first the CET marks in Biology / Mathematics shall be considered for the higher rank
- If the tie still continues, then the one who have more marks in Physics will be given higher rank.
- If still the tie presist, then the marks in respective subjects in the QE will be considered
- In last, seniority in the age of the candidates will be considered
About KCET 2020
In state of Karnataka, a common entrance test (KCET) is conducted for admission into UG courses in the fields of Engineering, Dental, Medical, Pharmacy, and Farm Science. It is a state-level exam, conducted in offline mode every year. Candidates who have completed or appearing for 10+2 in respective field can fill the online application form. Through score of KCET admission into Government, University Private Aided and Un-Aided Professional Institutions in Karnataka will be granted.
In 1994, Government of Karnataka has established the common Entrance Test Cell (CET Cell) to conduct admission into colleges of Karnataka. Later in 2006, it is converted into an autonomous body, which now known as Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). It regulates the entrance examination and admission into colleges in state of Karnataka under Governing Council Minister of Higher Education, GOK
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.