|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
The Karnataka Authority issues KCET Application Form online on its official site. On the release of notification, the link for applying online will be activated for students to enroll in various programs like BAMS, BUMS, BHYS & BHMS, B.E./ B.Tech, BSc., etc. The Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) is held once every year in the month of May. the online application for KCET starts from KCET 2018. In Karnataka CET exam, students from Karnataka state are only allowed. Students from other states can apply for COMEDK that provides admission in various engineering, dental and medical colleges.
KCET Application Form 2018
Interested applicants can apply for admission in Undergraduate courses online only. The application form will be available from January 2018 onwards and last date for submitting the duly filled application form will be February 2018. Any application submitted after last date will not be accepted.
KCET Medical 2018: KEA has decided to offer admission to medical and dental programs on basis of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2018 conducted by CBSE. The candidates who wish to seek admission to Karnataka Medical Dental courses must compulsorily qualify in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test exam. The candidates who qualify in the NEET 2018 exam will only get the eligibility for admission to Medical and Dental courses through KEA for Government share of seats.
KCET Architecture 2018: Candidates who wish to get admission to Architecture course may please note that they have to appear for NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) conducted by the Council of Architecture.
How to Apply – KCET Exam
- Visit the official site at kea.kar.nic.in.
- Click on the link for KCET 2018 Registration
- You can download the Information bulletin as every information regarding KCET 2018 will be provided there. Read all the instructions carefully before filling the online application
- Keep all the documents ready required for filling the application form
- Open the KCET 2018 Application Form
- Fill in all the details as required in the online application carefully
- Upload Photograph, self-declaration, and left thumb impression
- Submit the online application and download e-challan
- Make Payment and take printout of Application Form, for future reference
KCET 2018 Online Application
The application process for KCET 2018 mainly involves three steps. Only after completion of step one, you will be directed to next step. The three steps involved in KCET online Application are as follows:
- Registration of the candidate
- Student personal details and Education details
- Uploading Photograph and Signature
- Payment of Application fee
Steps for KCET Online Application
Step 1: Candidate Registration
To apply for KCET 2018, you must first complete the registration. After the registration is complete, you can apply for kCET 2018 using the User ID and Password generated by the system at the time of registration, for registration, you need to provide the following details:
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date Of Birth
- Email ID
- Phone number
While filling the KCET 2018 Application Form, you will need to provide a secret question and answer. Remember the answer for the secret question, as it will be helpful in regenerating the password in case if you forgot it.
Step 2: Candidate Information and Education Details
After completing the registration process, you may login to your account by using the User ID and Password. In this step, you need to fill in all the details as required in the online application form. The online application will be divided into two forms: Student Information and another form for Education Details. Fill all the details correctly in both the forms. In student information, candidates had to fill the following fields
- Mother tongue
- Contact details
- Reservation category (if any)
- Annual income
- Postal address for the communication etc.
In Education Details, he/she needs to fill in all the details related to their Educational Qualification.
Step 3: Upload Photograph and Signature
In the third step, you will need to upload scanned images of the photograph, left thumb impression and self- declaration. After uploading all the documents, tick mark on the Declaration tab. Now, your Online Application form filling and checking process is complete. Submit the Application form by clicking on Submit button. After submitting the Application form take printout of the kCET 2018 Application form, for future reference
Step 4: Make Fee Payment
After submitting the application online, you will be redirected to a page for making payment. You may pay the fee by either of the following ways:
- Bank Challans – Candidates can pay the Exam Fee through E-Challan generated after submission of Application at any of the branches of Syndicate Bank, State Bank of Mysore, Indian Bank, Axis Bank, Central Bank of India, or at the e-post office
- Demand Drafts – The applicant can pay the Application Fee through Demand Draft. The Demand Draft must be drawn in favor of “Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority”, payable at Bangalore
KCET 2018 Exam Fees
In order to complete the application process, you need to pay the application fees.
- For General/ OBC candidates: Rs 650/- + Rs 10/- (Bank charges)
- For Reserved Candidates: Rs 500/- + Rs10/- (Bank Charges)
- For Applicants residing outside Karnataka: Rs 750/- + Rs 10/- (Bank Charges)
Instructions to remember while filling the online application
- All the scanned copies must be in jpeg/jpg format.
- The image size of the scanned copies should be not more than 40 KB
- Dimensions for photo image are 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm
- The Image Dimensions of Signature and left-hand thumb impression should be 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm
KCET 2018 Online Application Corrections
The Karnataka Education Authority has provided the option to make corrections in the submitted application form.
Steps to make corrections in the application form:
- Visit the official site
- Click on the link that says “CET 2018-Edit Option of Online Application”.
- Login using the User ID and Password
- Make necessary changes in the Application form
- Verify the details filled in
- Submit the KCET Application form online
Books recommended for KCET
|16 Years’ Solved Papers Karnataka CET Engineering Entrance||Buy Online|
|16 Years’ Solved Papers Karnataka CET Medical Entrance||Buy Online|
|Chemistry for Karnataka CET and COMEDK||Buy Online|
|Physics for Karnataka CET and COMEDK||Buy Online|
|Mathematics for Karnataka CET and COMEDK||Buy Online|
|Biology for Karnataka CET and COMEDK||Buy Online|
|Objective Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics – Chapter-wise MCQ||Buy Online|
|Objective Physics, Chemistry, Biology – Chapter-wise MCQ||Buy Online|
Official website where application form is released is kea.kar.nic.in.
If you have any queries regarding KCET application form 2018, please ask in comments below.