Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2019 – DTE, Rajasthan, has extended the last date to submit the BSTC Application Form 2019 till April 20, 2019. The aspirants can register for BSTC 2019 online at bstc2019.org. The application form was released for Pre DElEd 2019. In order to apply, candidates need to click on the link below and then register by entering personal course details. Candidates above 18 years, who have passed class 12th, can apply for the exam. Rajasthan BSTC 2019 will be held on May 26, 2019, and the candidates must apply for it. Know more details about Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2019 from this page
Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2019
The exam conducting body has published the notification for Rajasthan BSTC 2019 Application Form in the regional newspaper of Rajasthan. The candidates can check the complete schedule for BSTC Application Form 2019 from the table below.
|Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2019||Important Dates (Revised)|
|Commencement of Rajasthan BSTC 2019 online registration||18 Mar 2019|
|Last date to submit BSTC 2019 Application Fees||18 Apr 2019|
|Last date to submit BSTC 2019 Form||20 Apr 2019|
|BSTC 2019 exam date||26 May 2019|
The application process for Rajasthan BSTC is over now..!!
Rajasthan BSTC 2019 Application Fee
To submit the BSTC 2019 Application Form, the aspirants need to pay the following amount of the application fee. Once the candidates pay the application fee, they will get the token after which only then they can fill Rajasthan BSTC 2019 Application Form.
|BSTC (General) or BSTC (Sanskrit) (for any one of them)||Rs. 400/-|
|BSTC (General) or BSTC (Sanskrit) for both of them||Rs. 450/-|
Mode of Payment – The aspirants can pay the Application Fee for BSTC 2019 by Online mode using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
Documents Required to Fill Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2019
The candidates can check below the list of important documents which are required at the time of filling BSTC Form.
- A valid Email ID – The exam conducting will communicate to the candidate using the electronic means only. Hence, it is advised that the candidate should provide a valid and active email id only.
- An active Mobile Number – The students must provide either their Mobile Number or Parent’s Mobile Number in the Rajasthan BSTC Application Form.
- Class 10th Marksheet – This will be required for proof of Date of Birth
- Class 12th Marksheet – This is required for filling in correct academic qualification details in the Application Form.
- An ID proof – You should ID proofs such as Aadhaar Card / Voter ID card, etc as it will be required in the Application process.
- Caste Certificate – This is applicable for only reserved category candidates
- Scanned Image of Passport size photograph and signature
Rajasthan BSTC 2019 Photograph and Signature Specification
The specification for the photograph and signature are as follows:
Photograph: The specification for the photograph are as follows:
- It should be a passport size photo (8 cm X 10 cm)
- Candidates have to scan it at a size of 50 kb, in JPG / GIF / BMP format.
- It should be clear, with no red eye, glare, shadow, etc.
Signature: The specification for the signature are as follows:
- Wite signature with the blue or black pen.
- Take photo of it, in size 5cm X 3 cm.
- Scan the image in JPG / GIF / BMP format, of size 50 kb.
- Make sure the image is clear.
How to Fill the Rajasthan BSTC 2019 Application Form?
The process to fill Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2019 is very simple. The candidates just need to follow the steps below:
Step-1-Fill Details in the BSTCApplication Form: First of all, click on the apply link above and enter the following details in the application form:
- Name of Candidate.
- Fether’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Course for Which You Applying – D.El.Ed. (General) and / or D.El.Ed. (Sanskrit)
Once these details have been filled, the fee amount will be automatically filled in the application form of Rajasthan BSTC 2019.
Step-2-Upload Images: Next step is to upload the images in the Rajasthan BSTC 2019 Application Form. The images to be uploaded in the application form are:
- Photograph and Signature – the specification for it are as above.
Once, the images are uploaded, click on the “Next” button to move forward with the application process.
Step-3-Pay Rajasthan BSTC Application Fee – Now, the candidates will have to pay the amount of application fee. the amount of fee for one subject is less in comparison to the amount for both the subjects. The candidates will have to pay the fee via e-mitra and extra charges of Rs. 30 will be applicable.
Rajasthan BSTC 2019 Application Form Correction
The exam conducting body shall not provide the facility to the candidate for the Rajasthan BSTC 2019 Application Form. Hence, it is advised that before the candidates finally submit the form they must check that the details provided in the form are correct or not. After the final submission of the form, the aspirants will not be able to edit the details.
Rajasthan BSTC 2019 Admit Card
Aspirants who submit the BSTC 2019 application form before the last date with complete payment will be issued the Admit Card. It will be available for download by online mode only. As per the notification, the BSTC Admit Card 2019 will be available for download in the month of May 2019. To download it, you will require the login details which are Registration Number and Password. The Rajasthan BSTC 2019 Admit Card consist of personal details of the candidate as well as exam details such as date, timings, address of the test center, etc.