Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2018 is issued by the GGTU. The application form for Rajasthan BSTC 2018 is made available in the online mode. Candidates who wish to appear in the Rajasthan BSTC 2018 exam need to register themselves for the examination. Students who wish to pursue the basic school teaching courses from the various colleges and institutes in the state of Rajasthan need to appear for this examination. All the eligible candidates can fill their online application form on the official website. Candidates can get complete details regarding the Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2018 on this page.
Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2018
Students should make sure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria laid down by the official examination conducting body. They are advised to go through the information brochure before applying for the exam. Applicants should note that no forms submitted in the offline mode will be accepted by the examination body. Students should make sure that they take a printout of the duly filled application form for future use. Candidates can refer to the table below to get a complete idea about the timeline of Rajasthan BSTC 2018. This table will help the candidates to track all the important events as per their schedules.
|Rajasthan BSTC 2018 notification||02 Feb 2018|
|Commencement of Rajasthan BSTC 2018 online registration||12 Feb 2018|
|Last date to register online|
|Last date for submission of application fees|
Apply Online: Click Here to fill the Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2018.
Candidates can either visit the official website to register themselves for the examination or they can simply click on the direct link Above to apply for the Rajasthan BSTC 2018 exam.
Candidates in order to fill their application form first have to register themselves for the examination wherein they have to provide their basic information such as their name contact details etc.
Note: Applicants should enter accurate contact details as they will be communicated about important updates regarding the Rajasthan BSTC 2018 exam on their phone number via SMS.
Application Fee & Mode Of Payment
Applicants can apply for either BSTC (General) or BSTC ( Sanskrit) or they can apply for both the courses. The application fees for both the option is slightly different. Candidates can get the approx fees details below. Students can pay their application fees in the online mode at the payment gateway using their credit/ debit cards. The approximate fees details are mentioned below.
- BSTC (General) or BSTC (Sanskrit) (for any one of them) – Rs. 400/-
- BSTC (General) or BSTC (Sanskrit) for both of them – Rs. 450/-
Rajasthan BSTC 2018 Application Form: Instructions
The filing & submission of Rajasthan BSTC 2018 Application Form is a crucial step as only the candidates who successfully fill and submit their application forms before the last date will be allowed to appear in the examination. Hence, there are few things the candidates need to keep in mind while filing the Rajasthan BSTC 2018 Application Form.
- Rajasthan BSTC 2018 Application Forms filed and submitted offline will not be accepted.
- Candidates will have to keep a scanned copy of a passport photo of not more than 100 KB file size ready.
- Applicants will have to keep a scanned copy of their signature ready. The file size should not be more than 50KB.
- The file format should be in JPEG, GIF, BMP.
- Enter correct contact information. As that detail will be further used for communication.
- Candidates should keep the printout of the payment of fees receipt.
- Candidates should keep a printout of the duly filled application form for future use.