Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Application Form – Before the counselling begins for Rajasthan BSCTC 2020, one last chance is provided to candidates to make corrections in the application form. The correction facility has been closed on November 17, 2020. The candidates have to pay Rs. 50 against the corrections made in the form. The correction is not allowed in the uploaded photo and signature, name, and course type.
Click here to download the notice.
Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Application Form
After filling Rajasthan Pre D.El.Ed application form, take its print for reference. No need to sent the printed form via post. The students can also take the help of e-Mitra kiosk established in the districts to fill the form. The dates for Rajasthan Pre D.El.Ed 2020 application form are as follows:
|Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Application Form||Important Date|
|Registration starts||15 Jun 2020|
|Last date to pay the application fee|
|Last date to submit application form|
|Application Form Correction Facility||01 Aug – |
|Application Form Correction Facility reopens|
3 -17 Nov 2020
Click here to log in to Edit Application Form for Rajasthan BSTC 2020. (Over)
Click here to register for Rajasthan BSTC 2020. (Over)
Click here to login and fill the Rajasthan BSTC 2020 application form. (Over)
Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Application Fee
The application fee to submit the Rajasthan BSTC 2020 application form is given below.
|Paper||Fee if paying online||Fee if paying via e-Mitra kiosk|
|D.El.Ed General or D.El.Ed Sanskrit||Rs. 400||Rs. 400 + Rs. 30|
|D.El.Ed General and D.El.Ed Sanskrit||Rs. 450||Rs. 450 + Rs. 30|
Mode of Application Fee Payment: Application fee can be submitted online via any one of the below given medium:
- Credit Card, or
- Debit Card, or
- Net Banking
Documents Needed to Fill Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2020
Following are some important documents that must be used while filling the Rajasthan BSTC application form as reference:
- Valid E-mail Id
- Active Mobile number
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Id Proof
- Caste Certificate
Documents that must be kept ready to upload in the online Rajasthan BSTC application form:
- Scanned image of passport size coloured photograph
- Scanned image of signature
Image Specifications for Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Application Form
The candidates can check below the image specifications for the scanned images that are to be uploaded in the online Rajasthan BSTC application form:
|Photograph||100 kb||8cm X 10cm||JPG / GIF / BMP|
|Signature||50 kb||5cm X 3cm||JPG / GIF / BMP|
How to Fill BSTC Online Form 2020?
Here is a video guide on how to fill Rajasthan BSTC 2020 application form.
The candidates can check below the steps to apply for Rajasthan BSTC 2020:
Step 1: Fill the online Rajasthan BSTC application form
- Visit the official website and click on “New Registration”.
- Or click on the direct link above and the below window shall open, enter the details asked in step 1 on the form, and then proceed ahead by clicking the “Submit” button.
Step 2: Verify OTP
- Next verify the OTP that has been sent to the mobile number entered for registration.
Step 3: Login
- Use the application Id and password as sent via the registered mobile number to login.
Step 4: Fill Basic Details
- Next the basic details part of the application form opens. Enter all details correctly and when done click on the “save and next” button to proceed.
Step 5: Upload images
- In step 5 of the Rajasthan BSTC application form, students have to upload scanned images as per specifications:
Step 6: Fill address details
- The candidates have to provide communication address details in this section:
Step 7: Fill educational details
- Enter the education details asked next in the form:
Step 8: Verify the application firm before submission
- Preview the application form before proceeding to the payment of fee.
Step 9: Pay the application fee
- Lastly to submit the Rajasthan BSTC application form, make payment of the application fee.
Step 10: Print the application form
- After submission of the Rajasthan BSTC application form, candidates can print the submitted application form, for their reference.
Details in Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Application Form
Following are the details candidates need to fill in the Rajasthan BSTC 2020 application form. All these details should be authentic and valid.
- Date of Birth
- Parental Details
- Annual Family Income
Education details Details
- Choice of course for admission
- Choice of exam city
- Year of passing the qualifying exam
- The aggregate score of the qualifying examination
- Roll number in the qualifying examination
- Mobile number
- Residential Address
- E mail Id
- Phone number
- STD/ISD code
Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Application Form Correction
The correction facility for Rajasthan BSTC 2020 application form is not provided. Once the application form is submitted after the payment of the application, no details can be changed. However, before paying the application fee the form can be edited as many times as possible before the deadline.
However, aspirants can contact the authorities if they face any difficulty in filling the online Rajasthan BSTC application form at:
Helpline number: 0151-2226570
10 am to 5 pm on all working days
Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The students have to check the eligibility before they start filling the online application form of Rajasthan Pre D.El.Ed 2020.
Age Limit: Applicants above 18 and below the age of 28 can apply for Rajasthan BSTC 2020. Candidates must reach this age on July 01, 2020
Educational Qualification :
- Students must have passed class 12th Examination or equivalent exam from any recognised board in Rajasthan Board or CBSE/ICSE.
- Should have obtained 50% marks for General Category and 45% marks for SC / ST / OBC / PWD / Widowed or divorced general category women.
- Those appearing for the qualifying examination in 2020 can also appear in Rajasthan BSTC 2020 but only after fulfilling the required eligibility criteria.
Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Admit Card
Admit card for Rajasthan BSTC 2020 is released on the official website shortly after the registration process is completed. Candidates can download their respective admit cards from the official website using their registration number and date of birth. Only successfully registered candidates are issued with the admit card.
Candidates must download and keep it preserved till the time of admission. No entries are allowed without proper verification of the admit card at the allotted exam center. Admit card for Rajasthan BSTC contains all the details regarding candidate, exam, and exam center.
About Rajasthan BSTC 2020
The department of elementary education, Rajasthan releases notification for Rajasthan Basic School Teaching Course Admission Test (BSTC) on the official website. BSTC is now known as Pre D.El.Ed. It is a state-level examination conducted in offline mode for admissions in Pre D.El.Ed (General) and Pre D.El.Ed (Sanskrit) course. It is conducted every year for the duration of three hours where candidates need to attend MCQ type questions.
Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Yes you’re eligible
Ans : The best way to crack BSTC 2020 is to prepare well for the examination well by preparing from NCERT books.
Ans : BSTC stands for Basic School Teaching Course; it is a state-level entrance exam conducted by Govind Guru Tribal University, Banswara. It is a 2-year diploma course for the post of primary teachers in the state of Rajasthan.
Ans : There is no age restriction, however, the candidate must be minimum 17 years of age. Candidates will have to fulfil different eligibility according to their wish to be a Primary or Elementary Teacher.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.