BTSC Counselling 2018 – The result of BSTC is out and now the counselling schedule has been released. Those who have qualified BSTC Examination 2018 are able to apply online for BSTC counselling. For admission to BSTC candidate can apply online by paying the registration fee and participate in the counselling. Candidates can get here BSTC Counselling for Rajasthan Pre BSTC (D.El.Ed) details like Schedule, List of Colleges, Seats, Counselling Process, Choice Filling Form, Fee Details and College Allotment.
BSTC Counselling 2018
GGTU conducts BSTC counselling. After counselling college allotment result 2018 released by the university. Candidate can check their allotment status online.
Schedule for First BTSC Counselling 2018:
- Click here to check the First Allotment Result.
- Click here for Print allotment letter for Bstc(General) and BSTC(Sanskrit).
College Vacant list:
- Click here to check the BSTC (GEN) College Vacant List.
- Click here to check the BSTC (SAN.) College Vacant List.
- Click here to check the BSTC (UPD.) College Vacant List.
The seat details in Rajasthan BSTC 2018 counselling bare as follows:
|Seats for General Category||1965|
|Seats for Minority Category||50|
|In Sanskrit Category seats are||1220|
- Click Here to check the detailed notification regarding First BTSC Counselling 2018.
- Click Here to check the notification regarding First BTSC Counselling 2018.
Registration, Option Form Filling & Choice Lock
Candidate can register and pay the registration fee online, after registration candidate can fill option Form and Lock the choices.
List of Colleges & Intake (last year)
Candidates can check the college allotted to them under BSTC Counseling 2018 after counselling process. The Colleges will be allotted to candidates on the basis of their choices and availability of seats in respective colleges. To check the allotted college, the candidates are required to login using Roll No., Counselling Serial No. & Date of Birth.
How to check BSTC 2018 Allotment?
- Click on the official link provided above
- On the left panel, click on the course wise college login i.e. College Login (BSTC Gen / Sans / Alp).
- Enter Login ID & Password
- Click ‘Login’ and look Allotted colleges link
- Click it and the Allotted college shall be displayed