|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Mumbai University Admission Form 2017-18 has been released as per notification. Admission form of Mumbai University 2017 is issued for arts, science, commerce programs. In order to get admission in government / private / aided / unaided / minority colleges affiliated and university sub centers of University of Mumbai, first thing to do is fill and submit Mumbai University Application Form 2017. With this in mind, university releases notifies dates and instructions for admission form submission. Candidates must note last date for form submission (admission form and pre admission online enrolment form) since after last date university does not accept form. Everything you require to know about Mumbai University Admission Form 2017 including sale of form, pre admission online enrollment form, dates, instructions, fees are given here.
Mumbai University Admission Form 2017-18
|Availability of MU Online Pre Admission Online Enrollment Form 2017||01 Jun 2017 (Thursday)|
|Last date to submit Online Pre Admission Online Enrollment Form|
|Start of Admission form with print of Pre Admission Enrollment Form submission||21 Jun 2017 (5:00 PM) (Further it will continue from 04 Jul 2017 for leftover seats. If any)|
|Release of first merit list||22 Jun 2017|
|Issue of second merit list||28 Jun 2017|
|Release of third merit list||01 Jun 2017|
Mumbai University Admission Form 2017-18 is available on working days. Submission of forms is upto 4.00 PM on working days.
Mumbai University Admission Form 2017 – Sale of forms
Get admission form for first year BA, B.Sc, B.Com. Visit assigned center on any working day on date that falls within schedule of availability of form. Already Maharashtra HSC result 2017 has been announced. Students can check eligibility criteria for course they wish to get admission in, and then get form.
Mumbai University Admission Form 2017 – Pre Admission Online Registration
University of Mumbai is hosting online pre admission enrolment form at mum.digitaluniversity.ac. Please note that link is mum.digitaluniversity.ac and not mum.digitaluniversity.ac.in, or any other website. Make sure you submit form at official website only and not on any other website.
Apply here – Click here to apply at mum.digitaluniversity.ac. Online application for year 2017-2018.
Mumbai University Admission Form 2017 – Instructions for filling up Online Application Form
There are two things involved: Filling online pre admission form and submitting that with application form. The first part of the University of Mumbai admission involves filling up mum.digitaluniversity.ac form. After that, it is submission of admission forms.
- Read all the information carefully given in all links before you click ‘Apply Online’.
- Use genuine Mobile Number and email id.
- If you do not have a mobile number, you can give mobile number of your nearest relatives (with their permission). One Mobile number can be registered only once.
- You will be sent Login ID and Password on mobile by SMS.
- The online application form is personalized for you and hence will assist you in filling you relevant information only.
- The application must be made within the specified dates stipulated by University. The link to ‘Apply’ inside your login will be disabled if dates are over.
- Once you fill the application form successfully and apply, you will have to submit the printout of application form along with necessary documents.
- Making online application does not mean that you have secured admission in any of the course-college.
- By clicking on ‘Apply Online’ link, you agree that you have read all the instructions carefully and understood them.
Technology behind University of Mumbai Admission Form 2017
Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited (MKCL) is looking after admission form 2017-18. Last year, it was a private firm named Exxon Automation Private Limited that handled registration.
It is an interactive form and candidates can easily fill it. Only, it must be kept in mind that correct details should be filled. Form may not detect incorrect data, such as if name is misspelt, or wrong date of birth is entered. Therefore candidate should be alert and patient and be responsible to fill correct details in form.
Submission of online forms are dependent upon browser and internet connection at user end. Please make sure internet connection is functioning and browser is compatible.
Getting Admission In Mumbai University
A success rate of 89.50% was recorded in Maharashtra Class 12 results 2017. Pass division of Mumbai division including Thane, Raigad, Palghar got a pass percentage of 88.21%. First among nine divisions is Konkan with 95. 20%.
More than 95% students in science stream passed. In commerce, pass percentage is 91% and 81.91% in arts and humanities.
By submitting Mumbai University Admission Form 2017-18, you submit your candidature for admission to following courses.
- FYBA In FT NMP
- FYBA (In French Study)
- FYBA ( In German Study)
- FYBMS MBA (5 Years Integrated course)
- FYBCom (Financial Market)
- FYBCom (Accounting & Finance)
- FYBCom (Banking & Issuance)
- FYB.Sc (Information Technology)
- FYBSc (Computer Science)
- FYBSc (Hospitality Studies)
- FYBSc (Microbiology)
- FYBSc (Bio-Chemistry)
- FYBSc (Bio-Technology)
- FYBSc (Maritime HS)
- FYBSc (Nautical Science)
- FYBSc (Forensic Science)
- FYBSc (Home Science)
- FYBSc (Aeronautics – Avionics and Mechanical)
- FYBVoc (T HM)
- FYBVoc (RM)
- FYBVoc (FM. S)
- FYB Voc (REM)
- FYB Voc (MP)
- FYB Voc (MLT)
- FYB Library Science.
Mumbai University Admission Form 2017 – Reservation Details You Must Know Before Applying
Minority and non minority colleges
In house students be admitted first as per practice followed in the preceeding years for admission to BA / B.Sc / B.Com.
Fees – Strictly as prescribed by the University. Further fees be charged from reserved category student as per circular.
No college will hold separate Common Entrance Test (CET) for admission to any course of the university unless it is an autonomous college.