Mumbai University Admission Form 2018 is released at the official website or from the link provided below. Admission form of Mumbai University 2018 is released for arts, science, commerce programs. In order to get admission in government / private / aided / unaided / minority colleges affiliated and university sub centers of University of Mumbai, first thing to do is to fill the application form and then submit it. After filling and submiting the Mumbai University Application Form, university will release the admit card for the entrance test for those candidates who have filled the application form on time. After the last date to fill the application form, university will not accept the application form. Candidates can check complete details on Mumbai University Admission Form 2018 from this page.
Mumbai University Admission Form 2018
Mumbai University Admission form 2018 have been started from the month of May 2018. Candidates who wish to apply for various University level courses are now able to fill Admission form soon. Admission can be done either on the basis of the qualifying exam or the marks scored in the entrance exam. The proper schedule for the details regarding Admission to the Mumbai university is given below. Candidates can visit on the Official websites for the more details.
Schedule for the Mumbai University Admission Form 2018 is given below:
|Availability of MU Online Pre Admission Online Enrollment Form 2018||01 Jun 2018|
|Last date to submit Online Pre Admission Online Enrollment Form||18 Jun 2018|
|Start of Admission form with print of Pre Admission Enrollment Form submission||13 Jun 2018 to 18 Jun 2018|
|Release of first merit list||19 Jun 2018|
|Issue of second merit list||22 Jun 2018|
|Release of third merit list||27 Jun 2018|
Mumbai University Admission Form 2018– Sale of forms
Candidates can visit the center on any working day, on date that falls within schedule of availability of form and can get admission form for first year BA, B.Sc, B.Com. Candidates can check eligibility criteria for the course in which they can get admission,and then get the form.
Mumbai University Admission Form 2018– Pre Admission Online Registration
University of Mumbai have been hosting online pre admission enrolment form at mum.digitaluniversity.ac. Please note that link is mum.digitaluniversity.ac and not mum.digitaluniversity.ac.in, or any other website. Make sure you submit form at official website only and not on any other website.
- Click Here to apply online for Mumbai University Admission 2018.
- Click Here to login for Mumbai University Admission 2018 for new user.
Mumbai University Admission Form 2018– Instructions for filling up Online Application Form
There are two things involved: Filling online pre admission form and submitting that with application form. The first part of the University of Mumbai admission involves filling up mum.digitaluniversity.ac form. After that, it is submission of admission forms.
- Read all the information carefully given in all links before you click ‘Apply Online’.
- Use genuine Mobile Number and email id.
- If you do not have a mobile number, you can give mobile number of your nearest relatives (with their permission). One Mobile number can be registered only once.
- You will be sent Login ID and Password on mobile by SMS.
- The online application form is personalized for you and hence will assist you in filling you relevant information only.
- The application must be made within the specified dates stipulated by University. The link to ‘Apply’ inside your login will be disabled if dates are over.
- Once you fill the application form successfully and apply, you will have to submit the printout of application form along with necessary documents.
- Making online application does not mean that you have secured admission in any of the course-college.
- By clicking on ‘Apply Online’ link, you agree that you have read all the instructions carefully and understood them.
Technology behind University of Mumbai Admission Form 2018
The information is updated as per the last year information Brochure.
Getting Admission In Mumbai University
As per the last year information success rate of 89.50% was recorded in Maharashtra Class 12 results 2017. Pass division of Mumbai division include Thane, Raigad, Palghar got a pass percentage of 88.21%. First among nine divisions was Konkan with 95. 20%.
More than 95% students was passed in science stream. In commerce, pass percentage was 91% and 81.91% in arts and humanities.
By submitting Mumbai University Admission Form 2018, Candidates can submit their candidature for admission to following courses.
- FYBA In FT NMP
- FYBA (In French Study)
- FYBA ( In German Study)
- FYBMS MBA (5 Years Integrated course)
- FYBCom (Financial Market)
- FYBCom (Accounting & Finance)
- FYBCom (Banking & Issuance)
- FYB.Sc (Information Technology)
- FYBSc (Computer Science)
- FYBSc (Hospitality Studies)
- FYBSc (Microbiology)
- FYBSc (Bio-Chemistry)
- FYBSc (Bio-Technology)
- FYBSc (Maritime HS)
- FYBSc (Nautical Science)
- FYBSc (Forensic Science)
- FYBSc (Home Science)
- FYBSc (Aeronautics – Avionics and Mechanical)
- FYBVoc (T HM)
- FYBVoc (RM)
- FYBVoc (FM. S)
- FYB Voc (REM)
- FYB Voc (MP)
- FYB Voc (MLT)
- FYB Library Science.
Mumbai University Admission Form 2018 – Reservation Details You Must Know Before Applying
Minority and non minority colleges
In house students be admitted first as per practice followed in the preceeding years for admission to BA / B.Sc / B.Com.
Fees – Strictly as prescribed by the University. Further fees be charged from reserved category student as per circular.
No college will hold separate Common Entrance Test (CET) for admission to any course of the university unless it is an autonomous college.
Official website: www.mu.ac.in
Insofar, official details, admission notice & schedule of Mumbai university Admission 2018 have been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for the reference purpose only. Information brochure,details will be updated here.