Patna University B.Ed Entrance Test Admit Card- Admit Card for B.Ed. Entrance Test 2018 to be conducted by Patna University would be available for downloading by the applicants from the website of Patna University i.e patnauniversity.ac.in You are advised to keep the Txn number carefully because, without it, you will not be able to download the hall ticket. Patna University B.Ed Entrance Test 2018 Admit Card is an important document since it shall reflect NAME OF CANDIDATE, VENUE (where the test is to be held), TIME (reporting time), ADDRESS, INSTRUCTIONS etc. The applicant will carry downloaded admit card along with 1 more photocopy/Xerox copy of it.
Patna University B.Ed Admit Card 2018
There will be space on the admit card for pasting a photograph. Please do not staple this picture or try to pin it. You should simply use a glue to attach it. The photograph must be a one that has been recently taken (preferably same as uploaded online). In case, the image is not clear in the admit card, report the matter to the authorities.
Patna University B.Ed Entrance Test 2018 Admit Card Important Dates:
Candidates are informed that they will be issued electronically generated hall tickets in the July month 2018. You can visit the official website or our page around these dates for exact dates.
|Availability of Admit card||01st week of Jul 2018|
|Date of Entrance Test||01st week of Jul 2018|
Admit Card: Patna University B.Ed Admit Card 2018 will be available on patnauniversity.ac.in.
Steps to download the Patna University B.Ed Admit Card 2018
- Visit the official website of Patna University in or around 01st week of July 2018 or simply click the link which we will embed on this page when the admit card is issued online
- The candidates will land on the candidate login page
- They would need their TXN number
- Submitting the detail, the Patna University BEET admit card will be displayed.
What to carry in the exam hall?
The candidate must carry:-
- Downloaded Patna University B.Ed 2018 Admit Card along with 1 more photocopy to be pasted in the given space for it.
- Ball Pen (Blue/Black)
Instructions for candidates
- Appearance in the test would be mandatory. Any candidate found to have submitted false information, his/her candidature shall be cancelled immediately and his/ her candidature shall be forfeited for legal action
- The candidate must try to reach the examination centre at least 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the Patna University B.Ed 2018 examination.
- Candidates may not be allowed to enter the hall 10 minutes after the commencement of the examination. They will also not be allowed to leave the examination hall till the examination is over.
- A facility for arranging scribe will be allowed only for the visually challenged.
- Electronic gadgets such as electronic diary, calculator, mobile phone etc. will not be permitted in the examination hall.
- Candidate will be declared disqualified if he/she is found to indulge in activities like
- Tampering of Admit Card / Candidate’s Image
- Disturbing the seat arrangement in the examination hall.
- Using unfair means.
- Smuggling out or smuggling in of the question booklet or any help material.
Proceeding with Test Booklet
A candidate would be required to follow the protocol after receiving the composite test booklet. Let us take a look at the things you should be aware of
Verifying test booklet- the candidate must verify the test booklet upon receiving in order to ensure that all the pages in the test booklet are in correct order and in sequence. (If any discrepancy is found, he/she should immediately inform the concerned invigilator for replacement.)
Verifying Roll Number- The candidate should write his/ her name/ Roll number on the booklet carefully in the designated space and codify it as per direction received in the examination hall.
Answering the questions properly- you may proceed to write the answers upon receiving indication from the invigilator or bell ringing whatever the case may be. The answer to the objective type questions should be marked as per directions printed on the answer sheet (OMR sheet).
Using Rough sheet- The provided test booklet shall contain blank pages at the end of the booklet to allow rough work. Be careful that you use only this space. Tearing off any page will disqualify the candidate from this examinations and debar him/her from future examinations.
Aglasem Word of Advice- Go through the booklet after finishing the test to check that all the Information has been correctly filled in. Thereafter handover the test booklet cum- answer sheet to the concerned invigilator.
There will be 100 MCQ type questions. There may be 2 parts as of now in the paper. Part A will have 80 questions in this case and Part will B shall be have 20 questions. Part A might be common for all, Part B can be related to the field of study you have studied earlier. Maximum fetchable would be 100. No Negative marking would be applicable.
|Sections||Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Section–I||General English Comprehension||10||10|
|Section– II||Logical & Analytical Reasoning||20||20|
|Section– III||Educational & General Awareness||25||25|
|Section– IV||Environment of Teaching Learning in School||25||25|
|Section– V||Subject Awareness (One to be chosen from
the following subject / faculties)
Insofar, official details of Patna University B.Ed Admit Card 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Patna University releases Patna University B.Ed Entrance Test 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.