UP B.Ed JEE 2020 – Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University (MJPRU), Bareilly conducts the UP B.Ed JEE 2020 for admission to its B.Ed course. Candidates having a graduation or postgraduation degree can apply for UP B.Ed JEE 2020 online at mjpru.ac.in. The expected date for the commencement of registration is in the 2nd week of February 2020. However, the UP B.Ed JEE 2020 examination shall be conducted in the 3rd week of April 2020. For more information regarding UP B.Ed JEE 2020 candidates can refer to this page below.
UP B.Ed JEE 2020
All those candidates seeking admission to a B.Ed course and want to join the teaching field in the future can check the eligibility and if eligible then they can appear for the B.Ed JEE 2020 examination of the Uttar Pradesh state. Candidates can check the important dates and events related to UP B.Ed JEE 2020 in the table given below.
|UP B.Ed JEE 2020||Dates|
|Registration starts from||2nd week of Feb 2020|
|Registration Ends||2nd week of Mar 2020|
|Last Date to submit Form with Fee||2nd week of Mar 2020|
|Correction of filled up application forms||2nd week of Mar 2020|
|Availability of Admit card||2nd week of Apr 2020|
|Date of Examination||3rd week of Apr 2020|
|Declaration of Result||3rd week of May 2020|
|Counselling Dates||1st week of Jun 2020|
|Classes shall commenced from||1st week of Jul 2020|
|Last date of Admission with Certificates||2nd week of Jul 2020|
|Allotment letter of pool counselling||2nd week of Jul 2020|
यूपी बी एड 2020 के बारे में हिंदी में जानने के लिए – यहाँ क्लिक करे!
UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Syllabus
Candidates can check the syllabus for UP B.Ed JEE 2020 below.
Part A: General Knowledge:
- General Science
- Current Affairs
- State Culture and Art
Part B: English:
- Reading Comprehension
- Tense Error
- Fill in the blanks (Related to Tense, Vocabulary ect.)
- Synonyms / Antonyms
- One Word creation (summarised sentence in one word)
- Error Correction (Sentence – related to Article, Tense, Spelling etc)
Part C: Hindi:
- Vyaakaran (Grammer)
- Upasarg ur Pratyay (Prefixes / Suffixes)
- Gadyaansh (Paragraphs)
- Sandhi / Samaas (Creating Words with mixing 2 or more words)
- Paryaayavaachee/ Vipareetaarthak shabd (Similar / Opposite)
- Rus / Chnd / Alankaar (Verses, Figurative, Feelings (Love / Devotion)
- Muhaavaron aur Lokoktiyaan/ Kahaavate (Idioms / Phrases / Proverbs)
Part A: General Aptitude:
- Reasoning Ability
- Coding / Decoding
- Series Completion
- Cube and Dices
- Sequencing (Images / Words)
- Missing Image / Word / Character
- Time and Distance
- Compound Interest / Simple Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Ratios and Proportion
Part B: Preffered subject of the candidate (Arts/Commerce/Science/Agriculture)
Candidates are advised to prepare for their preferred subject as per the syllabus of 11th 12 and Graduation level.
UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Important Books
Candidates can check the list of the important books for UP B.Ed JEE 2020 below.
|Name of the Book||Buy Here|
|Arihant solved papers for UP B.Ed JEE||Buy Here|
|Arihant solved papers for UP B.Ed JEE for Commerce group||Buy Here|
|UP B.Ed VANIJYA Varg Guide 2020||Buy Here|
UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Preparation Tips
Candidates can check the preparation tips for UP B.Ed JEE 2020 below.
- All the candidates are advised to read newspapers daily for General Knowledge section.
- Candidates must revise the whole syllabus of 10+2 and graduation level for their preferred courses.
- Candidates must cover the topics like Profit and Loss for the general aptitude section.
- For Hindi subject candidates are advised to practice the grammar section.
- Candidates must give mock test for all the subjects daily to learn time management and also to build confidence.
UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for UP B.Ed JEE 2020 below.
- Candidates belonging to general and backward classes are required to have passed with 50% of marks in their Graduation or Post Graduation degree from a recognised University/institution for Science/Commerce/Social Science/Humanities section.
- Those candidates who have B.E and B.Tech degrees having Maths and Science as the main subjects must have 55% marks in total.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST category must have a graduation/post graduation degree as there is no boundation of marks for them.
- All the candidates belonging to the special category can receive an exemption for their educational qualification depending upon the rules of the Uttar Pradesh govt.
UP B.Ed 2020 Exam Pattern
There shall be two papers in the UP B.Ed JEE 2020 examination namely General Knowledge and Language Paper. Candidates can check the exam pattern for UP B.Ed 2020 examination below.
- Duration of the Exam: The UP B.Ed 2020 exam is of 3 hours.
- Type of Questions: The question paper contains questions in MCQ format.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates can get 3 marks for each correct answer. However, they can loose 1/3 marks, for each wrong answer.
- Total Marks: Total marks is 300 separately for paper 1and paper 2
Candidates can check the detailed exam pattern for paper 1 and paper 2 separately below.
|Subjects||No. of Qs||Marks|
|Hindi / English (any one)||50||150|
|Subjects||No. of Qs||Marks|
|General Aptitude Test||50||150|
|Professional Subject (Art/Science/Commerce/Agriculture)||50||150|
UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Application Form
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for UP B.Ed JEE 2020 from the official site. Candidates are required to enter all the details in the UP B.Ed 2020 application form and they must upload their photograph along with their thumbprint and signature with proper specifications in the space provided for the same. At last candidates are required to submit the asked amount of the application fee. Candidates must provide all the details correctly and if in case any detail provided by the candidate is wrong then their candidature shall be canceled by the University.
UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Application Fee
Candidates can check the expected amount of the application fee for UP B.Ed JEE 2020 below.
|General and OBC||Rs. 1500.|
|Other state candidates |
Mode of payment: Candidates must pay the application fee through Credit Card/Debit Card or by Net Banking.
Documents required for UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Application Form
Candidates can check the list of the required documents for UP B.Ed JEE 2020 below.
- Marksheet of the qualifying examination
- A valid Email ID
- Active Mobile Number
- Passport size Photo in JPG format (upload size is 50 KB only)
- Scanned Signature in jpeg format (upload size is 50 KB only)
- Left and Right Index Fingers Impression in jpeg format (upload size is 50 KB only)
- High School marks sheet required as proof of Date of Birth (mark sheet to be uploaded)
- Photo ID proof (for entering number)
- Caste Certificate, if applicable
- Income Certificate
Image Specifications for UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Application Form
Candidates can check the image specifications for UP B.Ed JEE 2020 application form below.
|Photograph||JPG||50 KB only|
|Signature||JPG||50 KB only|
|Left and Right Index Fingers impression||JPG||50 KB only|
Details of the UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Application Form
Candidates can check the details of the UP B.Ed JEE 2020 application form below.
- Candidate Name
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Date of Birth
- State of Domicile
- PWD status
- ID Proof Number
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Permanent Address
- Town/ City
- Pincode number
How to fill the UP B.Ed JEE 2020 application form?
Candidates can fill the UP B.Ed JEE 2020 application form by following the steps given below.
Step 1: At first candidates are required to go to the official site.
Step 2: Then they can click on the register here option.
Step 3: After that candidates can enter all the asked details to complete the registratiuon process.
Step 4: As soon as the candidates completes the registration process they can get the application form and here they can enter all the asked details and upload the required images.
Step 5: Now candidates can submit the application form along with the application fee and take a printout of the confirmation page for future references.
UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Application Form Correction
After the submission of the application form, MJPRU releases the application form correction window for all the applicants. If in case any candidate has done any mistake st the time of the submission of application form then they can correct the same at the given time. Candidates can get access to the UP B.Ed JEE 2020 application form correction window by entering their user id and password. Candidates must note that the correction window is made available only for some of the restricted details.
UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Exam Centers
Candidates can check the expected exam centers for UP B.Ed JEE 2020 exam below.
UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Admit Card
MJPRU, Bareilly releases the admit card for UP B.Ed JEE 2020 admit card online. All those candidates who have successfully submitted the application form can download their admit card from the official site by entering their user id and password as per the schedule. Candidates must download and print their admit card for UP B.Ed JEE 2020 as they are required to go to the UP B.Ed JEE 2020 exam center along with their admit card and valid id proof.
Details of UP B.Ed 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can check the details of the UP B.Ed 2020 admit card below.
- Registration Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate Father’s Name
- Candidate Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- State Domicile Status
- Photo Graph
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Address
UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Answer Key
After successfully conducting the UP B.Ed JEE 2020 examination MJPRU, Bareilly releases an official answer key for all the appeared candidates. Candidates can get the UP B.Ed JEE 2020 answer key on the official site as per the schedule. Candidates can use the UP B.Ed JEE 2020 answer key to calculate their aggregate marks for the test. With the help of the UP B.Ed JEE, 2020 answer key candidates can get an idea of the aggregate marks scored by them in the test. Hence candidates are advised to download and print the official answer key and add 3 marks for each correct answer and deduct 1/3 marks for each wrong answer.
UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Result
MJPRU, Bareilly releases the UP B.Ed JEE result for all the appeared candidates. Candidates can check their scorecard by entering their user id and password on the official site. After checking the UP B.Ed JEE 2020 scorecard candidates can check the merit list released by the university. The merit list contains the names of all the selected candidates. All the qualified candidates must download and print their UP B.Ed JEE 2020 results for future references. University calls all the selected candidates of UP B.Ed JEE 2020 for the further counseling round and admission procedure.
UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Reservation
Candidates can check the expected seat reservation for UP B.Ed JEE 2020 below.
( min. 40%)
Click Here to check the complete reservation criteria of UP B.Ed JEE.
UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Counselling
All the selected candidates of UP B.Ed JEE 2020 are required to appear for the counseling process. Candidates must go to the counseling center along with all the required documents on the given date, time and venue. Before appearing for the counseling round candidates must select their preference of colleges. At the time of the UP B.Ed JEE 2020 counseling, all the documents of the candidates shall be verified and then if eligible the candidates can get their seat in the preferred colleges.
UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Participating Institutes
Candidates can check the list of the participating institutes for UP B.Ed JEE 2020 below.
- Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University, Bareilly.
- Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Agra.
- The University of Lucknow, Lucknow.
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad.
- Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut.
- Bundelkhand University, Jhansi.
- Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi.
- Sampurnanand Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya, Varanasi.
- Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University, Jaunpur.
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur.
- Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur.
- Allahabad State University, Allahabad.
- Jananayak Chandrashekhar University, Ballia.
- Siddharth University, Kapilvastu, Siddharth Nagar.
- Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Urdu, Arabi~Farsi University, Lucknow.
- Gautam Buddha University, Noida.
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University is situated in Bairely, Uttar Pradesh, India. It was established in the year 1975 as Rohilkhand University and was renamed as Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University in August 1997 in honor of social reformer Mahatma Jyotiba Phule. It offers admission to the candidates in 14 different faculties and 5 different programs. More than 450 colleges are affiliated to the university in the districts of Bareilly, Moradabad, Sambhal, Rampur, Bijnore, Amroha, Budaun, Pilibhit and Shahjahanpur, and approximately five lakh students enroll every year for examinations of the University.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans: No, the only way to register for UP B.Ed JEE 2020 examination via online only.
Ans: In total there are two papers in the UP B.Ed 2020 Joint Entrance Examination.
Ans: Counselling rounds takes place after the examination gets over & as per the result & merit list the counselling round takes place for the qualified & shortlisted candidates.
Ans: Candidates can apply for UP B.Ed JEE at mjpru.ac.in.
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University (MJPRU), Bareilly conducts the UP B.Ed JEE.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.