Availability of Application Forms
- Applicants have to apply and submit online Application Form available in BHU website i.e. www.bhu.ac.in/ims, or www.formzero.in/imsbhu The prescribed Application Form will be available in the website from 06.04.2015 to 06.05.2015.
- Applicants have to register to this site in order to access the Application Form. To register at this site candidate must have a valid email id. Therefore Applicants are advised to open an email account in their name, which is required and is mandatory for registration in the site. After registration to this site candidate have to select B.Sc Nursing Entrance examination Form and fill details in the respective fields. Procedure to filling up the application form will be provided in the website
- The duly completed filled up application form should be accompanied with entrance examination fee which is Rs.1000.00 for General/OBC category and Rs. 1000.00 for SC/ST category. Online payment of entrance examination fee can be through, Debit card, Credit card, Internet banking or through Challan as per instruction given in website.
- The last date of Submission of Completed Application Form through the website is 06th May 2015, 11:59 PM
- Provisional Admit Card will generated and sent to the email id of the candidate
- If an eligible candidate does not receive the Admit Card, He / She may contact to the office of the Director Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi – 221005
- Click Here to Apply Online for BHU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2015
Last Date for Submission of online Application Form : 06.05.2015 (11:59 P.M.)
Entrance Examination Fee of Rs 1000/ for General/OBC Candidates, Rs 600/ for SC/ST category to be paid online as per instruction given on online application.
Criteria for Rejection of Application Form:
- Incomplete Applications and Applications received after last date shall be rejected.
- If the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria
- No communication will be made to the candidates who have not qualified in the Written Entrance Test for Admission to the B. Sc. Nursing courses, 2015