|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
Banaras Hindu University offers admission to M.Pharma (Ay) course through an Entrance Test. The candidates seeking admission to the BHU M.Pharma programme shall participate in the admission process as per the schedule. The Banaras Hindu University offers admission to Two Years (Annual system), M. Pharm (Ay.) (Special course of study) at RGSC, Barkachha, Faculty of Ayurveda of the University.
Latest: – Result of BHU M.Pharm (Ay) Entrance Exam 2017 has been published. Scroll down to check the same.
Aadmission shall be made strictly in order of merit of the Entrance Test conducted by the IMS, BHU , Varanasi. There shall be no negative marking in the test. The applicants who have qualified the Entrance Test are required to report for counseling. All the details about BHU M.Pharma (Ayurveda) Admission 2017, Application Form, Entrance Exam, etc are provided on this page.
BHU M.Pharm (Ay) Admission 2017
Banaras Hindu University (BHU) conducted the All India Competitive written test for the admission to M.Pharma (Ay) for the Academic session 2017- 2018.
Schedule of BHU M.Pharma (Ay) 2017 is provided below.
|Date of availability of application form online||01 Mar 2017|
|Last date for applying online||30 Apr 2017|
|Date of Entrance Test||11 Jun 2017|
|Date of display of answer key||12 Jun 2017|
|Last date to entertain any complaint regarding question/answer key||15 Jun 2017|
|Date of display of result with final answer key||10 Jul 2017|
|Date of counseling and Medical Checkup etc.||17 July 2017|
BHU M.Pharm (Ay) 2017 Result
BHU M.Pharma (Ay) 2017 Entrance Test Result – Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has released the result of M.Pharma Entrance Test 2017 on the official website of BHU. Candidates can check their result on the official website of BHU or by a direct link made available on this page.
To Check BHU M.Pharm (Ay) 2017 Result – Click Here
BHU M.Pharm (Ay) 2017 Answer Key
Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has published the Answer key of M.Pharm (Ay) Entrance Test 2017. The direct link to check the same is also provided here for the sake of candidates. Earlier the examination was held on 11 June 2017.
BHU M.Pharm (Ay) 2017 Admit Card
Banaras Hindu University has issued the BHU M.Pharm (Ay) Admit Card 2017 for the entrance test to be held as per the schedule given above. The candidates who have applied for the BHU M.Pharm (Ay) 2017 must download the Admit card to appear in the entrance test. Admit card is available on the official website.
- Admit card process is over…!!!
BHU M.Pharm (Ay) 2017 Application Form
Candidates have to apply online on BHU Entrance Exam 2017 from the link given below or from the official website of BHU. No other mode of application form will be available. For the convenience of the candidates, the direct link for the application form is provided here.
- Application process is over…!!!
Entrance Test Fees
The candidate shall pay the Entrance fee along with Application Form
- General & OBC – Rs. 1500
- SC / ST – Rs. 1000
The Entrance Test Fee shall be paid online as per instructions on online application form. In any case no other application form will be entertained.
BHU M.Pharm (Ay) 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Courses of Study, Duration, Eligibility requirements, Number of seats and fees are given below:
- In case of non-availability of Internal candidates the seats remain vacant shall be filled up by the external candidates.
- In addition to the above fee per annum a student has to pay the regular fee.
- The University reserves the right to not run the course, if the number of applicants is very low. In that case, the applicants will have the option of obtaining refund of fee paid.
Seats shall be reserved for scheduled cast (15%) and scheduled tribe (7.5%) candidates. The SC/ST candidates shall have to submit a certificate, issued by competent authority, stating that the candidate belongs to SC/ST. such certificates shall be subject to verification from concerned District Magistrate. ii. There exists reservation of seats (3%) under physically challenged category (horizontal basis.) (i) 1% for Visually Impaired. (ii) 1% Hearing Impaired & (iii) 1% orthopedically handicapped for admission to above course. Physically challenged candidates shall have to submit a PC certificate, in original.
The qualified Physically Challenged (PC) candidates should get themselves certified at one of the under-mentioned Disability Assessment Boards constituted at four metro-cities:
- Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital, Ansari Nagar, (Ring Road), New Delhi-110029.
- All I(ndia Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Hazi Ali Park, K. Khadye Marg, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai-400034.
- Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research, 244, Acharya J.C. Bose Marg, Kolkata-20
- Madras Medical College, Park Town, Chennai – 600003.
The candidate called for counseling for provisional admission will be examined by a Medical Board constituted by BHU and if necessary, will be referred by the Medical Board to other recognized bodies for the purpose, as per criteria fixed by the University. The decision of the Medical Board constituted by BHU will be final. 27% reservation to the candidates belonging to OBC category (excluding under creamy layer) will be provided in this course. The cast in OBC certificate will be those only which are in the list of central government. Further, the OBC certificate should clearly mention that the candidate is not under creamy layer.
Selection Procedure / Counselling
For the course of Two Years (Annual system), M. Pharma. (Ay.) (Special course of study) at RGSC, Barkachha, Faculty of Ayurveda, B.H.U., the admission shall be made strictly in order of merit of the Entrance Test to be conducted by the I.M.S., B.H.U. ,Varanasi. Entrance Test will comprise of 100 questions covering all subjects of B.Pharm (Ay.) course and to be solved in two hours.
- The applicants who have qualified the Entrance Test are required to report for counseling/ admission on fixed date at the office of the Director, IMS, BHU, Varanasi.
- All applicants who have qualified the Entrance Test, along with prescribed enclosures, shall report for counseling on the said date.
- The admission/ counseling process may take 2 days. The candidates/applicants shall come prepared for the same.
- In case the merits are equal, the candidate having higher percentage of marks at qualifying examination will be preferred.
- In case the aggregate percentages of marks at the qualifying examination are also equal then preference shall be given to a candidate who has higher marks in the concerned subject (if applicable).
- In case the candidates have equal marks in the above stated examinations, then the candidate senior in age shall be given preference.
Documents in Original Required at the time of Admission
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate, if passed from University other than BHU (to be submitted not later than 30 days after admission).
- High School Certificate/ equivalent Certificate.
- Intermediate (+2) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Mark-sheets of High School/equivalent & Intermediate (+2)/equivalent.
- Mark-sheets of the qualifying examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of which reservation is claimed.
- Disability Certificate issued by the District CMO on the basis of which reservation is claimed for admission under Physically Challenged category.
For more details of BHU M.Pharm (Ay) Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure.