BHU M.Pharm (Ay) Admission 2020 – Banaras Hindu University offers admission to M.Pharma (Ay) course through an Entrance Test. The candidates seeking admission to the BHU M.Pharma programme has to participate in the admission process as per the schedule. The Banaras Hindu University offers admission to Two Years (Annual system), M. Pharm (Ay.) (Special course of study) at RGSC, Barkachha, Faculty of Ayurveda of the University. Admission is done strictly in order of merit of the Entrance Test conducted by the IMS, BHU, Varanasi. The applicants who will be qualified the Entrance Test are required to report for counseling. All the details about BHU M.Pharma (Ayurveda) Admission 2020, Application Form, Entrance Exam, etc are provided on this page.
BHU M.Pharm (Ay) Admission 2020
Banaras Hindu University (BHU) conducted the Competitive written test for the admission to M.Pharma (Ay) for the Academic session 2020- 2021. Candidates shall be apply online at BHU. website www.bhu.ac.in/ims and no other mode of application form will be available. For now you can check the expected schedule of BHU M.Pharma (Ay) 2020 from below.
|Date of availability of application form online||1st week of May 2020|
|Last date for applying online||last week of May 2020|
|Availability of the Admit Cards of download||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Date of Entrance Test||last week of Jun 2020|
|Date of display of answer key||last week of Jun 2020|
|Date of display of result||1st week of Jul 2020|
|Date of counseling and Medical Checkup etc.||last week of Jul 2020|
|Date of joining and commencement of classes||1st week of Aug 2020|
As per the last year information, below we have provided the Courses of Study, Duration, Eligibility requirements.
Candidates have to passed the B.Pharm (Ay.) degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Duration of Course:
M. Pharm (Ay.) (Special course of study) Programme is Two Years (Annual system).
In case of non-availability of Internal candidates, the seats remain vacant shall be filled up by the external candidates.
- In addition to the above fee per annum, a student has to pay the regular fee.
- The University reserves the right to not run the course if the number of applicants is very low. In that case, the applicants will have the option of obtaining the refund of the fee paid.
Relaxation in Minimum Eligibility
Candidates can check the minimum eligibility conditions for the SC, ST, OBC and Physically Challenged Categories from below.
- For SC/ST candidates for the above course there will be no
requirement for minimum percentage of marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination except that they must have passed the qualifying examination.
- For OBC and PC candidates, there will be a relaxation of 5% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination in minimum eligibility requirements in comparison to general candidates.
Candidates have to fill the online applications form for BHU M.Pharm (Ay) Entrance Exam 2020 from the link which will be given in “application form” page or from the official website of BHU. No other mode of application form shall be available as per previous last information. For the convenience of the candidates, the direct link for the application form will be provided here.
Entrance Test Fees
The candidate shall pay the Entrance fee along with Application Form
- General & OBC – Rs. 1500 (As per last year record)
- SC / ST – Rs. 1000 (As per last year record)
The Entrance Test Fee shall be paid online as per instructions on the online application form. In any case, no other application form will be entertained.
Guideline to fill the Application Form
Candidates are required to fill the following details during completing application process.
- Course Name: The name of the course and subject should be
written in the CAPITAL letters.
- Name of Candidates: The name must be in Capital letters and should conform to the name as given in last Board/ University Examination.
- Father’s Name: The name of the father be written in capital letters.
- Mother’s Name: The name of the mother be written in capital letters.
- Date of Birth: Enter the date, month and year of your birth as per English Calendar and as recorded in your High School/Secondary/Class X certificate.
- Sex: Put tick mark (√) in the appropriate box.
- Address: Write your complete postal address, including PIN Code at which the communication is desired. Write your telephone number, if any.
- Nationality: Write Indian or Foreigner as the case may be. In case of a foreign national, mention the name of the country as well. If Indian, mention the state/union territory to which you belong. If you are a non – resident Indian mentions NRI.
- Photograph: Applicant must bring with them two recent passport size colored photograph along with admit card at the time of entrance examination.
Note: AADHAAR number and is needed for completing the application form. However, those who do not have an AADHAAR card can use the following documents: Passport Number Voter ID issued by Election Commission of India, Bank Passbook containing the photograph, Driving License, PAN Card, Any other identity issued by the Government.
Banaras Hindu University will issue the BHU M.Pharm (Ay) Admit Card 2020 for the entrance test to be held as per the schedule has given above. The candidates who will apply for the BHU M.Pharm (Ay) 2020 must download the Hall Ticket to appear in the entrance test. Admit card will be made available on the official website.
Banaras Hindu University will release the answer key of BHU M.Pharma (Ay) 2020 Entrance Exam. The answer key for the exam will available at the official website and candidates can file the complaint regarding question/answer key by email. Candidates can check the answer key through the direct link which will provided below.
Banaras Hindu University (BHU) will release the result of M.Pharma Entrance Test 2020 on the official website of BHU. Candidates can check their result on the official website of BHU or by a direct link which will be provided here.
Selection Procedure / Counselling
For the course of Two Years (Annual system), M. Pharma. (Ay.) (Special course of study) at RGSC, Barkachha, Faculty of Ayurveda, B.H.U., the admission shall be made strictly in order of merit of the Entrance Test to be conducted by the I.M.S., B.H.U. , Varanasi. Entrance Test will comprise of 100 questions covering all subjects of B.Pharm (Ay.) course and to be solved in two hours.
- The applicants who have qualified the Entrance Test are required to report for counselling/ admission on a fixed date at the office of the Director, IMS, BHU, Varanasi.
- All applicants who have qualified the Entrance Test, along with prescribed enclosures, shall report for counselling on the said date.
- The admission/counselling process may take 2 days. The candidates/applicants shall come prepared for the same.
Tie Breaker for Admission
- In case the merits are equal, the candidate having a higher percentage of marks at the qualifying examination will be preferred.
- In case the aggregate percentages of marks at the qualifying examination are also equal then preference shall be given to a candidate who has higher marks in the concerned subject (if applicable).
- In case the candidates have equal marks in the above-stated examinations, then the candidate senior in age shall be given preference.
Documents in Original Required at the time of Admission
The documents required at the time of admission are as follows.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate, if passed from University other than BHU (to be submitted not later than 30 days after admission).
- High School Certificate/ equivalent Certificate.
- Intermediate (+2) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Mark-sheets of High School/equivalent & Intermediate (+2)/equivalent.
- Mark-sheets of the qualifying examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of which reservation is claimed.
- Disability Certificate on the basis of which reservation is claimed for admission under Physically Challenged category.
- AADHAAR Card / Any other proof of identity
Seat Intake and Fee Structure
Applicants must note that the below details of seat matrix and fee structure is of previous year’s record. So, candidates can check the for reference purpose only. As soon as the officials will release the latest we will upload it here.
|Total no. of Seats||Course Fee|
|15 (8 Internal &|
year + Regular fee
of the University.
Reservation of Seats
- Seats shall be reserved for the scheduled cast (15%) and scheduled tribe (7.5%) candidates. The SC/ST candidates shall have to submit a certificate, issued by the competent authority, stating that the candidate belongs to SC/ST. Such certificates shall be subject to verification from concerned District Magistrate.
- There exists reservation of seats (3%) under physically challenged category (horizontal basis.)
- 1% for Visually Impaired.
- 1% Hearing Impaired &
- 1% orthopedically handicapped for admission to above course. Physically challenged candidates shall have to submit a PC certificate, in the original. The qualified Physically Challenged (PC) candidates should get themselves certified from an appropriate authority designated for same.
The candidate called for counselling for provisional admission will be examined by a Medical Board constituted by BHU and if necessary, will be referred by the Medical Board to other recognized bodies for the purpose, as per criteria fixed by the University. The decision of the Medical Board constituted by BHU will be final.
- 27% reservation to the candidates belonging to OBC category (excluding under creamy layer) will be provided in this course. The cast in OBC certificate will be those only which are in the list of the central government. Further, the OBC certificate should clearly mention that the candidate is not under creamy layer.
Official Website: www.bhu.ac.in
Insofar, official details of BHU M.Pharm (AY) Admission 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.
BHU M.Pharm (Ay) 2019(Last year) Answer Key
Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has published the Answer key of M.Pharm (Ay) Entrance Test 2019. For the convenience of the candidates, we provided the previous year answer key.
Answer Key: Click here to check the answer key of BHU M.Pharm (Ayurveda) 2019.
BHU M.Pharm (Ay) 2017 Answer Key
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.