Banaras Hindu University offers admission to M.Pharma (Ay) course through an Entrance Test. The candidates seeking admission to the BHU M.Pharma programme has to participate in the admission process as per the schedule. The last date for submission of online application form is May 31, 2019. The Banaras Hindu University offers admission to Two Years (Annual system), M. Pharm (Ay.) (Special course of study) at RGSC, Barkachha, Faculty of Ayurveda of the University. Admission is done strictly in order of merit of the Entrance Test conducted by the IMS, BHU, Varanasi. The Entrance Test for M.Pharm course is going to held on June 23, 2019. The applicants who will be qualified the Entrance Test are required to report for counselling. All the details about BHU M.Pharma (Ayurveda) Admission 2019, Application Form, Entrance Exam, etc are provided on this page.
BHU M.Pharm (Ay) Admission 2019
Banaras Hindu University (BHU) conducted the Competitive written test for the admission to M.Pharma (Ay) for the Academic session 2019- 2020.
Schedule of BHU M.Pharma (Ay) 2019 is provided below.
|Date of availability of application form online||01 May 2019|
|Last date for applying online||31 May 2019|
|Availablity of the Admit Cards of download||10 Jun 2019 Onwards|
|Date of Entrance Test||23 Jun 2019 Timing: (10 am to 12 noon)|
|Date of display of answer key||24 Jun 2019|
|Last date to entertain any complaint regarding question/answer key||27 Jun 2019|
|Date of display of result||01 Jul 2019|
|Date of counseling and Medical Checkup etc.||29 Jul 2019|
|Date of joining and commencement of classes||01 Aug 2019|
Courses of Study, Duration, Eligibility requirements, Number of seats and fees are given below:
In case of non-availability of Internal candidates, the seats remain vacant shall be filled up by the external candidates.
- In addition to the above fee per annum, a student has to pay the regular fee.
- The University reserves the right to not run the course if the number of applicants is very low. In that case, the applicants will have the option of obtaining the refund of the fee paid.
Candidates have to fill the online applications for BHU Entrance Exam 2019 from the link is given in “application form” page or from the official website of BHU. No other mode of application form is available. For the convenience of the candidates, the direct link for the application form is provided here.
Entrance Test Fees
The candidate shall pay the Entrance fee along with Application Form
- General & OBC – Rs. 1500
- SC / ST – Rs. 1000
The Entrance Test Fee shall be paid online as per instructions on the online application form. In any case, no other application form will be entertained.
Banaras Hindu University will issue the BHU M.Pharm (Ay) Admit Card 2019 for the entrance test to be held as per the schedule has given above. The candidates who will apply for the BHU M.Pharm (Ay) 2019 must download the Hall Ticket to appear in the entrance test. Admit card will be made available on the official website.
Banaras Hindu University will release the answer key of BHU M.Pharma (Ay) 2019 Entrance Exam. The answer key for the exam will be available at the official website and candidates can file the complaint regarding question/answer key by email. Candidates can check the answer key through the direct link which will be provided below.
Banaras Hindu University (BHU) will release the result of M.Pharma Entrance Test 2019 on the official website of BHU. Candidates can check their result on the official website of BHU or by a direct link which will be provided below.
Selection Procedure / Counselling
For the course of Two Years (Annual system), M. Pharma. (Ay.) (Special course of study) at RGSC, Barkachha, Faculty of Ayurveda, B.H.U., the admission shall be made strictly in order of merit of the Entrance Test to be conducted by the I.M.S., B.H.U. , Varanasi. Entrance Test will comprise of 100 questions covering all subjects of B.Pharm (Ay.) course and to be solved in two hours.
- The applicants who have qualified the Entrance Test are required to report for counselling/ admission on a fixed date at the office of the Director, IMS, BHU, Varanasi.
- All applicants who have qualified the Entrance Test, along with prescribed enclosures, shall report for counselling on the said date.
- The admission/counselling process may take 2 days. The candidates/applicants shall come prepared for the same.
- In case the merits are equal, the candidate having a higher percentage of marks at the qualifying examination will be preferred.
- In case the aggregate percentages of marks at the qualifying examination are also equal then preference shall be given to a candidate who has higher marks in the concerned subject (if applicable).
- In case the candidates have equal marks in the above-stated examinations, then the candidate senior in age shall be given preference.
Documents in Original Required at the time of Admission
The documents required at the time of admission are as follows.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate, if passed from University other than BHU (to be submitted not later than 30 days after admission).
- High School Certificate/ equivalent Certificate.
- Intermediate (+2) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Mark-sheets of High School/equivalent & Intermediate (+2)/equivalent.
- Mark-sheets of the qualifying examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of which reservation is claimed.
- Disability Certificate on the basis of which reservation is claimed for admission under Physically Challenged category.
- AADHAAR Card / Any other proof of identity
- Seats shall be reserved for the scheduled cast (15%) and scheduled tribe (7.5%) candidates. The SC/ST candidates shall have to submit a certificate, issued by the competent authority, stating that the candidate belongs to SC/ST. Such certificates shall be subject to verification from concerned District Magistrate.
- There exists reservation of seats (3%) under physically challenged category (horizontal basis.)
- 1% for Visually Impaired.
- 1% Hearing Impaired &
- 1% orthopedically handicapped for admission to above course. Physically challenged candidates shall have to submit a PC certificate, in the original. The qualified Physically Challenged (PC) candidates should get themselves certified from an appropriate authority designated for same.
The candidate called for counselling for provisional admission will be examined by a Medical Board constituted by BHU and if necessary, will be referred by the Medical Board to other recognized bodies for the purpose, as per criteria fixed by the University. The decision of the Medical Board constituted by BHU will be final.
- 27% reservation to the candidates belonging to OBC category (excluding under creamy layer) will be provided in this course. The cast in OBC certificate will be those only which are in the list of the central government. Further, the OBC certificate should clearly mention that the candidate is not under creamy layer.
Official Website: www.bhu.ac.in
BHU M.Pharm (Ay) 2017(Last year) Answer Key
Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has published the Answer key of M.Pharm (Ay) Entrance Test 2017. For the convenience of the candidates, we provided the previous year answer key.