BHU 2020 Result – The result of Banaras Hindu University (BHU) 2020- 2021 for BHU UET, BHU PET, BA LLB, MBBS / BDS, BHU PAT, BHU B.Sc Nursing, FMS MBA, DM / M.Ch, MDS, MD / MS, M.Pharm, BHU RET, M.Ed can be checked from this page. The performance of candidates in the entrance exam determines their position in the BHU Merit List, on the basis of which they are offered admission. The entrance examination held by the University is designed to test a candidate’s aptitude in the relevant subjects. Taking into account the number of correct and incorrect answers marked in the exam, and marking scheme, the BHU 2020 Result will be announced.
BHU 2020 Result
The University announces the BHU Result 2020 of the candidates who will appear in the entrance test. BHU Result 2020 will be made available on BHU’s Entrance Test Portal, the link for the same will be given on this page after the result is published. The result usually follows BHU 2020 Answer Keys by using which candidates already get an idea of the exam score. Candidates qualifying in BHU 2020 entrance exam as per BHU 2020 result can take part in BHU counseling for admission and seat allotment. Check dates regarding the same form the table is given below.
|BHU Entrance Exam||Result||View / Check|
|BHU UET||3rd week of Jun 2020||Link will be available Here!|
|BHU PET||3rd week of Jun 2020||Link will be available Here!|
|BHU RET||last week of Jun 2020||Click Here|
|BHU M.Pharm (Ay.)||1st week of Jul 2020||Link will be available Here!|
|BHU SCS||To be Announced||Link will be available Here!|
Result : Candidates will be able to check the BHU SCS 2020 Result from official website bhu.ac.in
How To Check BHU 2020 Result?
To check the result, candidates will need roll number as mentioned in the admit card. The results for all the courses at BHU will be declared online on the website only. Know here how to check BHU 2020 Result.
- Click on the link provided on this page
- Or, Visit the official website
- As per the course click on the link to download the result.
- Take a printout of the result for reference.
BHU 2020 Selection Process
Applicants can check the previous year selection process for various courses from below and get the idea of events occur in whole admission process.
For M.Pharm (Ay.)
For the course of Two Years (Annual system), M.Pharm (Ay.) (Special course of study) at RGSC, Barkachha, Faculty of Ayurveda, B.H.U., the admission shall be made strictly in order of merit of the Entrance Test to be conducted by the I.M.S., B.H.U, Varanasi. Entrance Test will comprise of 100 questions covering all subjects of B.Pharm (Ay.) course and to be solved in two hours.
- The applicants who have qualified the Entrance Test are required to report for counseling/ admission on a fixed date at the office of the Director, IMS, BHU, Varanasi.
- All applicants who have qualified the Entrance Test, along with prescribed enclosures, shall report for counseling on the said date.
- The admission/ counseling process may take 2 days. The candidates/applicants shall come prepared for the same.
- In case the merits are equal, the candidate having a higher percentage of marks at the qualifying examination will be preferred.
- In case the aggregate percentages of marks at the qualifying examination are also equal then preference shall be given to a candidate who has higher marks in the concerned subject (if applicable).
- In case the candidates have equal marks in the above-stated examinations, then the candidate senior in age shall be given preference.
BHU Score Evaluation
- There shall be negative marking in entrance tests for all Courses.
- Marks shall be awarded for each correct answer while mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- The unattempted question will be awarded zero marks.
The candidate shall be selected in order of merit on the basis of aggregate marks secured in the Entrance Test provided he/she fulfills the minimum eligibility criteria and minimum qualifying marks in the test. The University reserves the right to fix minimum qualifying marks for different courses and/or different categories.
BHU 2020 Merit list
The score obtained by the candidates will be indicated in the rank card or result that they will download. As per the score obtained by candidates a meri list will be prepared by the university. Candidates as per their rank in the merit list will be called for the counselling. The merit list is released on the official website of the BHU. The page also provides the update related to the result. Hence, candidate can check it from this page also.
BHU 2020 Counselling
After the declaration of the result the counselling is conducted for candidates to allot them seats. As per the rank of candidates in the merit list, they will be called for the counseling round. Candidates have to represent themselves for the counselling as per the counselling schedule. The schedule for the counseling is released on the official website.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.