|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Goa University, established in June 1985 by an Act of Goa Government, is located on a picturesque campus spread over 427.49 acres area of Taleigao Plateau overlooking the Zuari Estuary, within close vicinity of the capital city of Panaji, in North Goa. Besides being the most important location for post-graduate studies, it also serves as the academic nerve-centre of the higher education system in Goa. Today Goa University, is a university of affiliated colleges, 55 of which are distributed across Goa, 30 in general education, 25 in professional education. Presently, Goa University has 12 faculties of which 6 faculties operate on the campus with 24 Departments and 3 Research Centers that offer post-graduate education in the State of Goa.(Ranked 14th among the Top Universities of India (India Today – AC Nielsen, 2014)
Latest – Third Merit List of Goa University PG Admission 2017 has been announced. Scroll down to check.
Goa University PG Admission 2017
The Important dates at glance for the PG Programmes on the campus for the academic year 2017-18 shall be as follows:
|Last date for submission of Application Form|
|Entrance Test for various Departments (including other Universities candidates)||06 Jun 2017|
|Display of the First Provisional List of Admission (including the waiting list)||09 Jun 2017|
|Last date for payment of fees by candidates in the First List||14 Jun 2017|
|Display of the Second Provisional List of Admission (including the waiting list)||15 Jun 2017|
|Last date for payment of fees by candidates in the Second List||19 Jun 2017|
|Final List for Admission||20 Jun 2017|
|Last Date for Late Admission to Semester – I and payment of fees||22 Jun 2017|
|Last date for admission for Semester – III/ V and payment of fees||13 Jun 2017|
Goa University Entrance Test Schedule 2017
Entrance Test for various Departments (including Candidates from other Universities)
|Chemistry, Electronics||06 Jun 2017||10.30 am to 12.00 noon|
|MBA (FS)||06 Jun 2017||10.30 am to 12.30 pm|
|M.C.A||06 Jun 2017||2.00 pm to 4.00 pm|
|Biotechnology, Economics||06 Jun 2017||2.00 pm to 3.30 pm|
|Biochemistry||06 Jun 2017||4.00 pm to 5.30 pm|
|Change of Faculty / Subject Test for All Departments||07 Jun 2017||10.00 am to 11.30 am|
|Entrance Test, Women’s Studies||07 Jun 2017||11.45am to 1.15pm
2.30 pm to 4.00 pm
|Entrance Test, Marine Science||07 Jun 2017||4.30 pm to 6.00 pm|
Goa University PG Admission 2017 Merit List
Subject wise Merit List of the selected candidates for admission to PG Programmes 2017-18 has been announced. Check it through the link provided below.
Course Wise Admission Information
Goa University PG Admission 2017 Application Form
Candidates can fill their Application Form online through the official website. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The direct link to fill the Application Form is given below.
- Apply Online – Application Process are over….!!!
Instruction for Filling the Application Form
- All candidates are requested to read carefully the Student Handbook, as provided on the webpage to check their eligibility for the PG Programmes for which they intend to apply for admission.
- Candidates, intending to apply for MBA (Financial Service), are requested to read the MBA (FS) brochure to check their eligibility before applying the programme.
- Candidates, intending to apply for B.L.I.Sc, M.L.I.Sc are requested to read the Brochure to check their eligibility before applying the programme.
- The payments made by non eligible candidates shall not be refunded.
- The application form is common for both Goa University students and outside University students. The candidate should select one of the options correctly.
- Goa University candidates must enter the University permanent registration number (PR No.). For Goa University candidates, who passed out in the years 2017, 2016, the information asked under ‘Particulars Relating to Qualifying Degree Examination‘ will be extracted from University database and displayed on the screen. However, the Goa University candidates, who passed out prior to 2016, should enter the relevant information which will be verified at the time of admission, if selected.
- The candidates, who intend to apply for admission in a subject different from the subject opted in B.A., B.Sc., B.Com., should choose the option for change of faculty as provided in the online form. (Except for B.L.I.Sc, M.L.I.Sc)
- Candidates must have a valid e-mail id. Those candidates, who do not have a valid e-mail id, have to create the same before proceeding for online application.
- Candidates may apply for admission to more than one Programme.
- Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- to apply for any PG programme. In case a candidate decides to apply for more than one PG programme, he/she has to pay additional Rs.200/- for each additional programme. In case of Entrance Test, wherever applicable for any PG programme, the candidates have to pay an additional Rs.400/-. However, in case of MBA (Financial Service), candidates have to pay application fee of Rs.1000/- which will include the fees for Entrance Test.
- Candidates, who have completed their submission of application for one or more programmes and decide to apply for an additional programme at a later date, should enter (in the box provided at the bottom of the Instruction page) the reference number of the first application to commence online application for the additional program. In this case, they shall be required to pay fees separately using the online payment system.
- Candidates other than Goa University, seeking admission to PG programme and those, who apply for change of subject/ faculty, shall be required to appear for Entrance test.
Number of Seats
For detailed information on dates, application, eligibility, reservations, and admission procedure please go through this handbook carefully.