MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Admit Card will be released by State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra. Candidates can download it online at mahacet.org. To download the MAH B.Ed CET Admit Card, log in through the registration number/ roll number and password/ date of birth. No hard copy of the admit card is sent to the candidates via post. It consists of the details of the exam like reporting timing, address of the test center, etc. Candidates must carry a print out of the MAH BEd CET 2020 Hall Ticket on the day of the test. Check more details on MAH BEd CET 2020 Admit Card from this page.
MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates will be notified about the issuance of the MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Admit Card on their registered email id and phone number through a mail and a text. Check the schedule for issuance of MAH BEd CET Admit Card 2020 from the table below.
|MAH BEd CET 2020 Admit Card||Dates|
|Issue date of Admit Card||02nd week of Jun 2020|
|MAH B.Ed CET 2020||02nd week of Jun 2020|
How to Download MAH BEd CET 2020 Hall Ticket?
Candidates can download their admit card for MAH BEd CET 2020 by online mode only. Follow the instructions as below to download your admit card:
Step 1: Click on the direct link which is going to be given on this page for downloading the admit card.
Step 2: Next, the candidates have to log in by entering their registration number/ roll number and password/ date of birth.
Step 3: Click on the “Login” button to submit the details.
Step 4: On submitting the login details, the candidates can proceed to download their admit card.
Step 5: Finally, take a print out of your admit card to carry it on the day of the test.
What Documents to Carry to the MAH BEd CET 2020 Test Center?
On the day of the test, candidates need to carry the following list of documents at the allotted test center:
- A print out of the MAH BEd CET Hall Ticket with their photo affixed on the space provided on it.
- A valid ID proof
- A ball point pen (Blue/ Black)
Details Given in MAH BEd CET 2020 Admit Card
The admit card for MAH BEd CET 2020 consist of the following information:
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Exam date
- Exam timings
- Address of the test center
- Candidate’s photo and signature
- Important Instructions for the candidate
MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Admit Card: Instructions
MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Admit Card is a vital document for the MAH B.Ed CET 2020 exam. Hence, it is necessary that the candidates remember all the things related to the MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Admit Card. A few important points are listed below for the reference of the candidates.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of the admit card on one sheet.
- They are advised to carry an original valid photo id proof with them on the day of the exam.
- Candidates are advised to report to the CET CENTRE at least on hour before the commencement of exam.
- Students should not tamper with any details mentioned on the admit card.
- They are advised to contact the officials immediately in case of any discrepancies found in the admit card.
- The examination will be conducted On-Line at Venues given in the respective Hall ticket
- The Hall Ticket with original photo pasted on it having signature of the candidate and the Invigilator will be required at the time of Admission. Candidates are advised to preserve it carefully.
- The candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the Hall Ticket, preferably the same provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with i) Hall ticket ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated below and also specified in the Hall Ticket and photo Identity proof as brought in original.
- The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the Hall Ticket, in case original valid original Photo Identity Proof is not produced, the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination.
- If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the Hall Ticket and Photo Identity Proof, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Examination.
- In case of candidates who changed their name will be allowed only if they produce Gazette Notification./ their Original Marriage Certificate/ Affidavit in Original.