MAH B.Ed CET 2018 Admit Card – The MAH B.Ed CET 2018 Admit Card have been issued on the official website as well as on the link provided below. The admit card for MAH B.Ed CET 2018 exam have been issued on below given scheduled date. Candidates who will be able to fill and submit their application form before the last scheduled date can download their admit cards from the official website.
The MAH B.Ed CET 2018 Admit Card is issued by the official exam body a few days before the commencement of examination. It is mandatory that the candidates carry their admit cards on the day of examination. Candidates without a valid admit card will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
MAH B.Ed CET 2018 Admit Card
Candidates have been notified about the issuance of the MAH B.Ed CET 2018 Admit Card on their registered email id and phone number through a mail and a text. All candidates who had successfully registered for the examination have issued the MAH B.Ed CET 2018 Admit Card. Candidates can refer to the table below to get a brief idea about the whole timeline of the MAH B.Ed CET 2018 exam. Candidates can track all the events of the exam by referring to the table below.
|Issue date of Admit Card||24 May 2018|
|MAH B.Ed CET 2018||09 & 10 Jun 2018|
The candidate is required to use i) Registration Number/ Roll No, ii) Pass-word/ Date of Birth for downloading the Hall Ticket.
Admit Card: Click Here to download admit card for MAH B.Ed CET 2018.
Official Website: bed.mhpravesh.in
MAH B.Ed CET 2018 Admit Card: Instructions
MAH B.Ed CET 2018 Admit Card is a vital document for the MAH B.Ed CET 2018 exam. Hence, it is necessary that the candidates remember all the things related to the MAH B.Ed CET 2018 Admit Card. A few important points are listed below for the reference of the candidates.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of the admit card on one sheet.
- They are advised to carry an original valid photo id proof with them on the day of the exam.
- Candidates are advised to report to the CET CENTRE at least on hour before the commencement of exam.
- Students should not tamper with any details mentioned on the admit card.
- They are advised to contact the officials immediately in case of any discrepancies found in the admit card.
- The examination will be conducted On-Line at Venues given in the respective Hall ticket
- The Hall Ticket with original photo pasted on it having signature of the candidate and the Invigilator will be required at the time of Admission. Candidates are advised to preserve it carefully.
- The candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the Hall Ticket, preferably the same provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with i) Hall ticket ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated below and also specified in the Hall Ticket and photo Identity proof as brought in original.
- . The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the Hall Ticket, in case original valid original Photo Identity Proof is not produced, the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination.
- . If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the Hall Ticket and Photo Identity Proof, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Examination.
- In case of candidates who changed their name will be allowed only if they produce Gazette Notification./ their Original Marriage Certificate/ Affidavit in Original.