MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Admit Card – State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, has released MAH B.Ed CET 2020 admit card at mahacet.org. To download MAH B.Ed CET admit card 2020, the candidates have to enter their registration number/roll number and date of birth/password. The entrance exam for MAH B.Ed CET and B.Ed ELCT CET will be held from October 21-23, 2020. The admit card consists of details like exam date, exam timings, address of the exam centre, reporting time etc. It is necessary to carry the printed copy of the admit card, a valid id proof, and a ballpoint pen to the exam centre. Check more details on MAH B.Ed CET 2020 admit card such as process to download it, what to carry with it etc from this page.
– The admit card for MAH B.Ed CET 2020 and B.Ed ELCT is out now. Scroll down to get it.
– MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Exam Date has been announced. Check the dates from below.
MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Admit Card
MAH B.Ed CET admit card is not sent via post. It must be noted that admit card is one of the important documents that is needed at the time of admission, so the candidates must keep it in safe custody even after the conduct of the examination. Check more information about MAH B.Ed CET 2020 admit card from the table given below.
|MAH BEd CET 2020 Admit Card||Dates|
|Issue date of Admit Card|
15 Oct 2020
|Last date to download the Admit Card||23 Oct 2020|
|MAH B.Ed. CET 2020 & B.Ed. ELCT exam date|
21, 22 & 23 Oct 2020
Download Hall Ticket Here: Click here to download the MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Admit Card.
Official Website: mahacet.org
MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Exam Date Notice
State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra has notified the exam date for MAH B.Ed CET 2020. Check the notice given below.
- Click here to download above complete schedule.
How to Download MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Admit Card?
The candidates can download the hall ticket for MAH B.Ed CET online from the official website only. Check the steps given below to download MAH B.Ed CET 2020 hall ticket.
Step 1: First of all, click on the direct link of the admit card given above on this page.
Step 2: After following the step given above, a new page opens.
Step 3: Now, enter the registration number / roll number and date of birth / password.
Step 4: Next, click on the ‘login’ button to submit the details.
Step 5: Finally, download the admit card that appears on the screen and take its printout for future reference.
How to bring MAH B.Ed CET admit card to the exam centre? The candidates must bring their hall ticket with a passport size photograph affixed on it. The photograph must be the same as uploaded during the submission of MAH B.Ed CET 2020 application form.
What to do if Forgot MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Login Credentials?
If the candidates have forgotten their password, then they can retrieve it by following the steps given below.
1st step: First of all, visit the official website and go to the login window.
2nd step: Next, click on the ‘Forgot Password’ button.
3rd step: Then, enter the registration number, mobile number / e-mail id.
4th step: After entering the details, click on the ‘submit’ button.
What to do in case of Discrepancy in MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Admit Card?
If the candidates find any discrepancy in MAH B.Ed CET admit card, then they can contact the official authority as soon as possible. The candidates can contact at:
Contact Number: 022-22016157 / 59 / 34 / 59 / 19 / 28
What to Carry to MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Exam Centre?
The candidates need to carry the following items on the day of the examination.
- Printed copy of MAH B.Ed CET hall ticket
- A valid and original photo id proof
- A ball point pen
- Scribe declaration form (if any)
Accepted id proof
1. PAN card
3. Permanent driving license
4. Voter id card
5. Bank passbook with photograph
6. Valid recent identity card issued by the college / university
7. Aadhar card with photograph
8. E-aadhar card
9. Employee id
9. Bar Council identity card
10. Photo identity proof issued by the Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
11. Photo identity proof issued by the People’s Representative on the official letterhead along with photograph
– The candidates must note that ration card and learner’s driving license are not considered as valid id proof.
– Female candidates who have changed their name after marriage are allowed to appear for the examination only if they submit Gazette notification / Original marriage certificate / Affidavit in original.
What Not to Carry to the Exam Centre?
The candidates are not allowed to carry the following items inside MAH B.Ed CET 2020 exam centre.
- Mobile phones
- Books or written notes
- Bluetooth devices
- Rough sheets
- Any other electronic devices
Details Mentioned in MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Admit Card
The candidates are going to observe the following details in MAH B.Ed CET admit card
- Candidate’s name
- Date of birth
- Exam date
- Exam timings
- Address of the test centre
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
- General instructions
MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Exam Pattern
Check the exam pattern given below for MAH B.Ed CET 2020
- Examination mode: The exam is conducted in the online mode
- Duration: The candidates are given 90 minutes to complete the test
- Medium of question paper: The question paper is available in English and Marathi languages
- Type of questions: The test consists of multiple-choice questions
|No of Questions||No. of questions||Marks per question||Total marks|
For MAH-B.Ed. English Language Content Test (ELCT) – 2020
The candidates who want to take admission in English medium colleges of Education shall have to appear for B.Ed ELCT along with MAH B.Ed CET 2020. Given below is the exam pattern for ELCT
- Mode of the exam: The examination is conducted in the online mode
- Medium of question paper: The question paper is available in English language
- Duration: The duration of B.Ed ELCT is 60 minutes
- Nature of questions: Multiple-choice questions are asked in the exam
- Total marks: The exam is of 50 marks in total
|Topics||No of Questions|
|Verbal Idioms and Proverbs||05|
|Figures of Speech||02|
Books Recommended for MAH B.Ed CET 2020
Check the important books for the preparation of MAH B.Ed CET given below.
|Maharashtra B.Ed Common Entrance Test (Cet) 2020||Buy Here|
|Maharashtra B.Ed Common Entrance Test (CET)||Buy Here|
|Maharashtra B.Ed. (CET & ELCT) Entrance Exam Guide||Buy Here|
|B.Ed. Entrance Exam Guide (Popular Master Guide)||Buy Here|
|Maharashtra B.Ed Common Entrance Test (CET)||Buy Here|
Important Instructions for MAH B.Ed CET 2020
On the day of the examination, the candidates are required to follow the instructions given below.
- The candidates are required to reach the test centre 150 minutes before the commencement of the test for the completion of formalities at the exam centre such as verification, collection of documents, logging in etc.
- The candidates can visit their test centres a day before the examination to check the travelling time needed to reach the exam centre etc.
- Reach the exam centre on time because latecomers are not allowed inside the exam centre.
- A rough sheet is provided to the candidates at the exam centre. These rough sheets have to be handed back to the invigilator at the end of the examination.
- Do not indulge in any unfair means during the conduct of the examination as doing so, will lead to disqualification.
Important Instructions for exam
- The clock or timer is set at the top right corner of the computer screen.
- Click on the ‘Save & Next’ to save the answer.
- Click on the ‘Mark for review and next’ button, if you want to save the answer of the current question and mark it for review.
- The candidates can shuffle between the questions anytime during the examination as per their convenience.
- After the end of the time for MAH B.Ed CET as well as MAH B.Ed ELCT, the candidates cannot mark the answers or attempt any questions. The answers will be automatically saved even if the candidates do not submit the answers. ‘
MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Exam Centre
THe candidates can check the list of the exam centres for MAH B.Ed CET 2020 given below.
MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Result
The candidates can check MAH B.Ed result online at mahacet.org. A scorecard is announced by the official authority first. Then, the merit list is published on the official website. It consists of the details like total marks secured, maximum marks, registration number etc. The candidates who qualify the entrance test are required to appear for the counselling.
About MAH B.Ed CET 2020
Maharashtra B.Ed Common Entrance Test is conducted by State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra. The test is conducted for the admission into 2 year B.Ed (Regular / Special) course. The candidates who want to take admission in English medium colleges are required to appear for English Language Content Test (ELCT) as well. There is no negative marking in both of the tests in case of wrong answers.
FAQs for MAH B.Ed CET 2020 Admit Card
Ques. From where I can download MAH B.Ed CET 2020 admit card?
Ques. What are the details needed to download MAH B.Ed CET 2020 hall ticket?
Ques. Will the official authority send the admit card for MAH B.Ed CET 2020 via post?
Ques. Apart from the admit card, what else do I need to carry to the exam centre?
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.