AP PECET Result 2020 – Acharya Nagarjuna University releases AP PECET result online at official website. The result is released in rank card form and candidates can download it by entering the registration no., roll no. and date of birth. University also releases the merit list of the qualified candidates who have secured more than 30% (i.e from 500 marks) and in case of SC / ST, there are no such prescribed marks. All the qualified candidates have to appear for the counselling process. For more information on AP PECET Result 2020, rank card, merit list read the page below.
AP PECET Result 2020
Candidates who are completed additional qualification can also get incentive marks in AP PECET. Check the dates related to AP PECET result 2020 from the table below:
|APPECET Result 2020||Date|
07 – 09 Aug 2020
|Result declaration||One week after commencement of Physical Test|
|Counselling||To be Announced|
Check here: Candidates can download AP PECET 2020 result as per schedule at the official website, i.e., sche.ap.gov.in
APPECET 2020 Cutoff
Last year, APSCHE releases the minimum qualifying marks for the AP PECET. Candidates who have secured qualifying marks or more than qualifying marks are selected for the counselling process. So, candidates can check the qualifying marks for AP PECET as per the last year information brochure is:
|Category||Minimum percentage||Minimum marks out of 500|
|All (except SC / ST)||30%||150|
|SC / ST||No prescribed percentage||–|
How AP PECET 2020 Result is Computed?
The result of AP PECET 2020 is compiled on the basis of the marks scored in the exam and then candidates are selected on the basis of the ranks allotted to them. So the result of a candidate depends on the two factors, that are:
- Merit List and rank
1. Calculation of AP PECET Score
The sore of AP PECET is calculated on the basis of the performance in the field test. Where the marks of both the parts are as follow:
- Physical efficiency test – 400 marks
- Skill test in Game – 100 marks
2. Preparation of Merit List and rankings
The merit list is prepared on the basis of the marks of the qualified candidates. Candidates who have secured more than the qualifying marks will be assigned rank in the merit list. In case of candidates belonging to SC / ST, the ranks are allotted in the order of their score in AP PECET as there is no prescribed qualifying marks. In case of a tie, then the tie-breaking criteria are used to assign the rank.
AP PECET 2020 Tie-Breaking Criteria
In case of two or more candidates are having the same marks then the given below criteria is used to assign the ranks to the candidates:
- In such a case, the one having higher marks in Physical efficiency test are consider for higher rank
- If tie continues, then marks in skill test are consider
- If the tie still exists, then seniority in age is taken into consideration
Scheme For Incentive Marks in AP PECET Score 2020
Candidates who have possessing the given below qualifications with the ceritified authorties / bodies are awareded the additional incentive marks in the marks scored in AP PECET. So the schemes are as given below:
Category 1 –
- Sports Distinction / Participation – Candidates who are representing the country in international meets.
- Certificate Issuing Authority – International Sports Federations / Associations or All India Sports Federation / Authorities affiliated to Indian Olympic Association.
- Incentive Marks – 100 marks.
Category 2 –
- Sports Distinction / Participation – Won a medal or place in National level meets or inter-university meets or School Game Nationals.
- Certificate Issuing Authority – All India Sports Federation / Authorities affiliated to Indian Olympic Association or Indian Universities associations or Federation of School games.
- Incentive Marks –
- For first positions – 75 marks
- For second positions – 50 marks
- For third positions – 30 marks
Category 3 –
- Sports Distinction / Participation – Participated in any national-level meetings or inter-university level
- Certificate Issuing Authority – All India Sports Federation affiliated to Indian Olympic Association or Indian Universities associations or Federation of School games.
- Incentive Marks – 25 marks.
Category 4 –
- Sports Distinction / Participation – Won a medal or place at the State Inter-District Sports or State School Games
- Certificate Issuing Authority – State Association / State School Games Association
- Incentive Marks –
- For first positions -20 marks
- For second positions – 15 marks
- For third positions – 10 marks
Category 5 –
- Sports Distinction / Participation – Won a medal or place University Inter-Zonal Competitions / Inter-Collegiate Tournaments
- Certificate Issuing Authority – University
- Incentive Marks –
- For first positions -15 marks
- For second positions – 10 marks
- For third positions – 5 marks
Category 6 –
- Sports Distinction / Participation – Completed one year course of NIS OR
- One year Diploma in Yoga / Sports Management / Sports Science / Sports Journalism Olympic Education OR
- U.G.D.P.Ed Course or Basic Course in adventure Sports
- Certificate Issuing Authority – NSNIS or University or Recognised Institution
- Incentive Marks – 5 marks.
Category 7 –
- Sports Distinction / Participation – Acquired NCC-“C” certificate or “B” certificate in case of U.G.D.P.Ed
- Certificate Issuing Authority – The Director of NCC A.P.
- Incentive Marks – 5 marks.
How to Check AP PECET 2020 Result / Rank Card?
Candidates can check and download the rank card by following the mentioned below steps:
1st Step – Click on the direct link given on this page and it leads to the login page as shown below.
3rd Step – Then, submit your details and rank card appears on your screen.
4th Step – Download the rank card and take out at least 2-3 printout of it.
AP PECET 2020 Counselling
After the declaration of result, qualified candidates have to appear for the online counselling process. Counselling schedule is released on the official website. As per the date and time, candidates have to exercise online web options. The list of institutes are uploaded on the official website according to which candidates can fill the online choices. Based on rank and choices, seats are allotted to the candidates.
About AP PECET 2020
A common entrance PECET is conducted for admission in B.P.Ed and U.G.Ed courses in colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh. It is a state-level exam conducted by Acharya Nagarjuna University. The exam is conducted in two parts which are physical efficiency test and skill test game. First one is of 400 marks and another is of 100 marks. To qualify the exam, candidates have to score at least 30% marks. Based on the rank, candidates can appear for the counselling process.
AP PECET 2020 Result Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : You can check your AP PECET 2020 result at she.ap.gov.in.
Ans : The candidates need to enter the registration number and hall ticket number for viewing the result.
Ans : The result is declared in the rank card form.
Ans : Candidates have to score more than 30% marks (out of 500) to qualify the entrance exam.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.