Candidates can check their PECET 2017 Result and download PECET 2017 Rank Card from here. AP PECET 2017 exam was held on 01 May 2017. The PECET Rank Card 2017 is available for download. Link to check PECET 2017 Result and download PECET 2017 Rank Card is also available here.
Latest on 13 Jun 2017: – AP PECET Rank Card 2017 is available for candidates. Check the link below.
|Commencement of tests||01 May 2017|
|Download Rank Card||13 Jun 2017|
AP PECET Result, Merit List and Ranking 2017
AP PECET Rank Card 2017 is available on the official website. Candidates Should directly download the Rank Cards from the Website because Rank cards will not be sent to the candidates. The direct link to download the Rank Card is also provided below.
Get AP PECET Rank Card 2017 – From Here
How to get AP PECET Rank Card 2017?
- Visit the official link as given above to access the AP PECET Rank Card download page.
- Enter the Hall Ticket Number & Registration No in the provided space.
- Click the ‘View Rank Card’ button and the Rank card will be displayed
- Save & Print the Rank Card for further admission process.
AP PECET Qualifying Marks
- The qualifying marks in the APPECET shall be 30% of the aggregate marks allotted for all the test items i.e. Physical Efficiency Test for 400 Marks and Skill Test in games for 100 Marks (Total of 500 Marks excluding incentive marks). There shall be no minimum qualifying marks for the candidates belonging to the category of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
- There is no re-totaling, revaluation or personal identification of response sheets of the Entrance Test
Result, Merit List and Assigning Rank
- The candidates who have secured qualifying marks in APPECET 2017 and candidates belonging to the category of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, to whom qualifying marks have not been prescribed, will be assigned the ranking in the order of the merit on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained in all tests put together including incentive marks, if they have any.
- For the preparation of merit list, in case of more than one student scoring the same aggregate marks, the tie will be resolved to decide the relative ranking as follows:
- The marks scored in Physical efficiency test will be taken into consideration.
- In case of further tie, marks scored in Skill Test in games will be taken into consideration
- In case of further tie, Date of Birth of the candidate will be considered and the older candidates shall be given priority basing on age.
- In case of further tie, common rank will be given. At the time of admission it is resolved based on qualifying examination marks.