Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur will declare AP PECET 2019 Result after the conduction of exams. To check the result of AP PECET 2019 candidates will have to visit the university website, sche.ap.gov.in. Candidates have to enter their login details like registration no, Hall ticket no and date of birth to download the rank card. Selection of the candidates shall be based on Physical Efficiency Test and skill test in the game. Candidates clearing the entrance exams shall be required to appear for the counseling round. Check complete details for AP PECET Result 2019 from the article below.
AP PECET 2019 Result, Merit List and Ranking
After the declaration of result, rank cards will be made available on the official website,sche.ap.gov.in. Candidates can check the important dates of AP PECET 2019 by referring to the table below.
|AP PECET 2019 exam date||08 – 15 May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of Jun 2019|
Result: AP PECET 2019 Result will be available at www.sche.ap.gov.in
How To Download AP PECET Rank Card 2019?
For the convenience of candidates, the direct link to download AP PECET Rank Card 2019 shall also be provided on this page. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to download the rank card of AP PECET 2019.
- Go to the official website, sche.ap.gov.in or click on the link provided on this page.
- Next, click on the option of “Download Rank Card”.
- Now, enter your login credentials Registration no, Hall ticket no and Date of Birth as given in the image below.
- Click the ‘View Rank Card’ button and the Rank card will be displayed on the screen.
- Save & Print the Rank Card for further admission process.
AP PECET 2019 Qualifying Marks
- In order to qualify the exam, candidates have to score 30% of the aggregate marks for all the test items i.e. Physical Efficiency Test for 400 Marks and Skill Test in games for 100 Marks (Total of 500 Marks excluding incentive marks).
- There are no minimum qualifying marks for the candidates belonging to the reserved category (SC / ST)
- The answer scripts are going to be checked with utmost precaution so, there shall be no provision of re-totaling, revaluation or personal identification of response sheets of the Entrance exam.
AP PECET 2019 Result, Merit List, and Assigning Rank
Those candidates who score qualifying marks in the entrance examination and reserved category candidates for whom no qualifying marks are prescribed will be placed on the basis of marks obtained in all the tests.
There shall also be an option of tie resolving criteria in case 2 or more students obtain equal marks. The tie is going to be resolved by keeping in mind the following pointers listed below.
- Marks obtained in Physical efficiency test shall be taken into consideration.
- If a tie is still not resolved then, marks obtained in Skill Test in games will be taken into account.
- In case of further tie, candidates of older age will be preferred over the younger candidate.
- If a tie still persists then, students will be given a common rank. During the time of admission, it will be resolved on the basis of marks in the qualifying examination.
AP PECET 2019 Counselling and Seat Allotment
The counseling round shall be done on the Web-based counselling process. The dates of counselling shall be notified on the university website and as well as in newspapers. Candidates must note that no Individual call letters will be sent. The list of Institutions for allotment of candidates, intake in each course shall be announced during the time of counselling process. The detailed information related to the web counselling shall be available at the official website, www.sche.ap.gov.in. Candidates must make sure that they are present at the allotted date, time and venue of the counselling. If a candidates fails to be present for the counselling session then his/her seat will be given to the next eligible candidate in line.