Rajasthan PTET 2021 Application Form – Application Form is now closed for both 2 year B. Ed and B.A. B.Ed / B.Sc B.Ed (4 Year) candidates. The eligible candidates need to apply for Rajasthan PTET in the online mode at ptetraj2021.com or ptetraj2021.org. The candidates are required to enter apt personal details, contact details, and academic details in the form. Details of Rajasthan PTET 2021 Application Form is given below.
Latest: Rajasthan PTET 2021 Admit Card has been released. Click Here to Download.
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Application Form
Candidates are required to enter all the necessary details in the application form. It is advised to the candidates that fill all the information in the application form as per the details mentioned in their documents. To stay updated with important events related to Rajasthan PTET 2021 Application Form, refer to the table given below.
|Commencement of Online Application Form (B.A. B.Ed / B.Sc B.Ed )||03 Feb 2021|
|Commencement of Online Application Form (B.Ed 2 year-PTET)||03 Feb 2021|
|Last Date to submit the application form||20 Apr 2021|
|Last date for application form correction||to be announced|
|PTET 2021 Exam Date||16 May 2021|
Application Form: Click here to apply for PTET for 2 yr B.Ed and 4 year B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed.- 2021
How to fill Rajasthan PTET 2021 Application Form?
Candidates are required to follow certain steps in order to apply for Rajasthan PTET 2021 Candidates can have a glimpse at the information given below for the same:
- Step 1 – Click on the link given above. On the page that opens, click the button for B.Ed 2 yr to apply for PTET, and BA B.Ed / B.Sc B.Ed for pre-4 yr B.Ed exam.
- Step 2 – Now, click on the “Fill Application Form”.
- Step 3 – Application form for the integrated course and PTET is different click the link as per your choice for a course.
- Step 4 – Fill the details like candidate’s name, father’s name, date of birth.
- Step 5 – In the next step of the Application Process, enter the other information such as mother’s name and upload photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression.
- Step 6 –After entering all the details, candidates must review all the filled information once to avoid rejection of the application.
- Step 7 –As the last step, pay the Application Fee and take a printout of the Application Form for future references.
Check Challan Transaction Status: Candidates after filling the application form can track the status of the challan transaction section given on the official website.
Print Payment Invoice: In case the applicants wish to take the print of the application fee payment invoice teh candidate can get it by entering the form/mobile number.
Reprint Application Form: Applicants after filling the application form can print by entering the form number and date of birth.
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Application Form Fee
The candidates are required to submit the fee if they have to submit the application form. The candidates must note that that check the eligibility criteria carefully and then fill the application form because the fee once paid cannot get refunded. The candidates are required to pay Rs 500 for submitting the application form.
Mode of Payment: Application Fee can be paid through (Net banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/e-mitra). Another mode of payment is through Bank Challan.
Details to be entered in Rajasthan PTET 2021 Application Form
There are some necessary details which candidates have to entwr while filling the application form. Check the information given below for the same.
- Name of the candidate
- Parent’s name
- Marital status
- Date of birth
- Divorced (if applicable)
- Window (if applicable)
- Whether Physically Handicap or not
- Permanent address
- PIN Code
Qualifying Exam Details
- Details of 10th and 12 (year of passing, Name of the Board, Maximum marks, marks obtained)
- Graduation details
- Post-Graduation details
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Application Form Image Specifications
Applicants while filing the application form for B.A., B.Ed./B.Sc B.Ed integrated course must keep in mind the image specifications that need to be followed. Read the specifications of Photograph and signature image from below.
- The signature should be done with Black Marker pen only.
- Candidate’s left thumb impression should be done with Black Inkpad only,
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for Rajasthan PTET 2021, the candidates are required to follow some terms and conditions set by the governing authority. Check the eligibility criteria stated below.
For 2 year B.Ed
- Candidates must have secured minimum of 50% marks in Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree examination.
- SC / ST / OBC / MBC / PwD and Widow or Divorce women candidates of Rajasthan need to secured 45% marks in the qualifying exam. Candidates must have studied via 10+2+3 scheme or 10+1+3 scheme.
- Candidates in final year of . B.A./B.Com./B.Sc./Shastri Final year and/or M.A./M.Com./M.Sc/Acharya Final year are eligible to apply. These candidates must get the result by counselling.
For 4 year B.A. B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed Exam
- Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in the Senior Secondary examination. However, the same for the candidates of SC / ST / PwD / OBC candidates is 45% marks.
- Candidates appearing for Senior Secondary examination this year are also eligible to apply.
For more information related to Rajasthan PTET 2021 follow the official website i.e. ptetraj2021.com or ptetraj2021.org
Rajasthan PTET 2021 Admit Card
The admit card for Rajasthan PTET 2021 will issue online at the official website of the exam conducting body. Rajasthan PTET 2021 Admit Card can be downloaded by entering either the application number or roll number. The admit card is an important document which must be carried to the exam centre so, do not forget to carry it. Rajasthan PTET admit card consists of the details like name of the candidate, date of birth, exam date and duration, address of the exam centre etc.
About Rajasthan PTET 2021
This is a state level examination conducted to grant admission into Bachelor of Degree Programme. PTET stands for Pre – Teacher Education Test. It is conducted for admission into bachelor degree programmes such as B.A. B.Ed and B.Sc. B.Ed. It is an objective type Examination which tests the mental awareness, mental ability, language proficiency etc of the candidates. The examination is conducted for the duration of 3 hours.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.