Rajasthan PTET 2020 Application Form is released by Government Dungar College online on the official website ptet2019.org. Candidates with minimum 50% marks at the Bachelor‘s degree examination of the University (Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati University, Ajmer) or of any other University recognised as equivalent is eligible to apply for admission to B.Ed./Shiksha Shastri Courses through PTET. Candidates can apply for PTET till the last date of Registartion with expected Application Fee of Rs 500/-For more information related to PTET Application Form 2020 you may follow this article
Rajasthan PTET 2020 Application Form
Candidates are required to enter all the necessary details in the application form. It is advised to the candidates that fill all the information in the application form as per the details mentioned in their documents. To stay updated with important events related to Application form, refer to below given table.
|Rajasthan PTET 2020 Application Form||Important Dates (Expected)|
|Commencement of Online Application Form||3rd week of Feb 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form|
1st week of Apr 2020
|Last Date for depositing Application fee||2nd week of Apr 2020|
|PTET 2020 Exam Date||3rd week of May 2020|
Apply here : Aspirants can fill Rajasthan PTET 2020 Application Form on ptet2019.org
Rajasthan PTET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates with minimum 50% marks at the Bachelor‘s degree examination of the University (Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati University, Ajmer) or of any other University recognised as equivalent is eligible to apply for admission to B.Ed./Shiksha Shastri Courses through PTET.
- S.C., S.T., OBC, special backward classes as well as physically challenged and widow or divorcee women candidates of Rajasthan securing a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate in the Bachelors /Masters Degree level examination are eligible to apply for admission.
- Candidates who have passed graduation through correspondence course from any University by taking only one University examination or have not studied through 10+2+3 scheme or 10+1+3 (old scheme) are not eligible to appear in PTET.
NOTE : No relaxation in the minimum percentage (not even 1 mark) as required above will be given to any candidates.
Rajasthan PTET 2020 Application Form Fee
In order to submit Application Form and completion of Registration process candidates need to submit the expected Application Fee of Rs 500/- (for all candidates)
Mode of Application Fee Payment: Application Fee can be paid through (Net banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/e-mitra).Another mode of payment is through ICICI Bank Challan.
How to fill Rajasthan PTET 2020 Application Form?
Candidates are required to follow certain steps in order to apply for Rajasthan PTET 2020 Candidates can have a glimpse at the information given below for the same:
- Visit the official website or click on the link for Application Form.
- Application form for the integrated course and PTET is different click the link as per your choice for a course.
- In the first step of the PTET 2020 Application Form, the candidates need to enter the candidate’s name, father’s name, date of birth and payment option. Refer to image given below:
- In the next step of the Application Process, enter the other information such as mother’s name and upload photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression.
- After entering all the details, candidates need to fill a few other details in their Rajasthan PTET 2020 Application form.
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Date of Birth
- Payment option
- Mother’s name
- Upload a Photograph
- Left hand thumb impression
- As the last step, pay the Application Fee and take a printout of the Application Form for future references.
Rajasthan PTET 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card for Rajasthan PTET 2020 is made available via Online mode. Candidates must download their respective Admit Cards to appear in PTET Examination. Candidates can download their Admit Card online from the official website using their Application Form number or Roll number. Admit Card is an important Document that needs to be carried in the Exam center on the Exam day. All the important details on the Admit Card must be checked and verified to avoid any last minute rush in the Exam hall. Once candidates download the Admit Card they must keep it preserved till the time of Admission.
About Rajasthan PTET 2020
This is a state level examination conducted to grant admission into Bachelor of Degree Programme. PTET stands for Pre – Teacher Education Test. Its examination date has been recently announced. It is conducted for admission into Bachelor Degree Programmes.It is an objective type Examination.To qualify the Pre-Teacher Education Test (PTET) the candidate is required to secure at least 40% marks in the test. There is no provision of grace marks. If selected their names are put in the merit list within the total number of seats available in different faculties and/or categories.