Rajasthan PTET 2020 Application Form – Last date to do Rajasthan PTET application form correction was July 10, 2020. All registered candidates can correct details in their respective application forms using the direct link on this page below. To do form correction candidates need to login using Form Number, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, and Date of Birth. Form correction is open for both 2 year B. Ed and B.A. B.Ed / B.Sc B.Ed (4 Year) candidates. The last date to apply for Rajasthan PTET 2020 was July 2, 2020.
Rajasthan PTET 2020 Application Form
Candidates are required to enter all the necessary details in the application form. It is advised to the candidates that fill all the information in the application form as per the details mentioned in their documents. To stay updated with important events related to Rajasthan PTET 2020 Application Form, refer to the table given below.
|Commencement of Online Application Form (B.A. B.Ed / B.Sc B.Ed )||20 Jan 2020|
|Commencement of Online Application Form (B.Ed 2 year-PTET)||23 Jan 2020|
|Last Date to submit the application form|
|Last date for application form correction|
until 10 Jul 2020
|PTET 2020 Exam Date|
16 Sep 2020
How to Do Rajasthan PTET 2020 Application Form Correction?
The candidates can check the steps below to do correction in Rajasthan PTET 2020 application form:
- Click on the direct link given on this page.
- The below given login window opens, here enter all the details asked.
- Inside the login window candidates can do form correction.
How to fill Rajasthan PTET 2020 Application Form?
Candidates are required to follow certain steps in order to apply for Rajasthan PTET 2020 Candidates can have a glimpse at the information given below for the same:
- Step 1 – Click on the link given above. On the page that opens, click the button for B.Ed 2 yr to apply for PTET, and BA B.Ed / B.Sc B.Ed for pre-4 yr B.Ed exam.
- Step 2 – Now, click on the “Fill Application Form”.
- Step 3 – Application form for the integrated course and PTET is different click the link as per your choice for a course.
- Step 4 – Fill the details like candidate’s name, father’s name, date of birth.
- Step 5 – In the next step of the Application Process, enter the other information such as mother’s name and upload photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression.
- Step 6 –After entering all the details, candidates must review all the filled information once to avoid rejection of the application.
- Step 7 –As the last step, pay the Application Fee and take a printout of the Application Form for future references.
Check Challan Transaction Status: Candidates after filling the application form can track the status of the challan transaction section given on the official website.
Print Payment Invoice: In case the applicants wish to take the print of the application fee payment invoice teh candidate can get it by entering the form/mobile number.
Reprint Application Form: Applicants after filling the application form can print by entering the form number and date of birth.
Rajasthan PTET 2020 Application Form Fee
The candidates are required to submit the fee if they have to submit the application form. The candidates must note that that check the eligibility criteria carefully and then fill the application form because the fee once paid cannot get refunded. The candidates are required to pay Rs 500 for submitting the application form.
Mode of Payment: Application Fee can be paid through (Net banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/e-mitra). Another mode of payment is through Bank Challan.
Details to be entered in Rajasthan PTET 2020 Application Form
There are some necessary details which candidates have to entwr while filling the application form. Check the information given below for the same.
- Name of the candidate
- Parent’s name
- Marital status
- Date of birth
- Divorced (if applicable)
- Window (if applicable)
- Whether Physically Handicap or not
- Permanent address
- PIN Code
Qualifying Exam Details
- Details of 10th and 12 (year of passing, Name of the Board, Maximum marks, marks obtained)
- Graduation details
- Post-Graduation details
Rajasthan PTET 2020 Application Form Image Specifications
Applicants while filing the application form for B.A., B.Ed./B.Sc B.Ed integrated course must keep in mind the image specifications that need to be followed. Read the specifications of Photograph and signature image from below.
- The signature should be done with Black Marker pen only.
- Candidate’s left thumb impression should be done with Black Inkpad only,
Rajasthan PTET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for Rajasthan PTET 2020, the candidates are required to follow some terms and conditions set by the governing authority. Check the eligibility criteria stated below.
For Pre B.A. B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed Exam
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 from any board/instituions with minimum 50% marks in case of general class are eligible to appear in Pre B.A. B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed Exam.
- Minimum 45% marks is required in case of S.C., S.T., OBC, special backward classes to appear in Pre B.A. B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed Exam.
For PTET Exam
- Candidates with minimum 50% marks at the Bachelor‘s degree examination of any other University recognised as equivalent is eligible to apply for admission to B.Ed./Shiksha Shastri Courses through PTET.
- S.C., S.T., OBC, special backward classes as well as physically challenged and widow or divorcee women candidates of Rajasthan securing a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate in the Bachelors /Masters Degree level examination are eligible to apply for admission.
NOTE : Out of the total number of applications who are eligible, selection is first made against the reserved quota in proportion to the seats available in each faculty and if there are vacant seats the same will be transferred to the general category and is filled in from the merit list.
Rajasthan PTET 2020 Admit Card
The admit card for Rajasthan PTET 2020 will issue online at the official website of the exam conducting body. Rajasthan PTET 2020 Admit Card can be downloaded by entering either the application number or roll number. The admit card is an important document which must be carried to the exam centre so, do not forget to carry it. Rajasthan PTET admit card consists of the details like name of the candidate, date of birth, exam date and duration, address of the exam centre etc.
About Rajasthan PTET 2020
This is a state level examination conducted to grant admission into Bachelor of Degree Programme. PTET stands for Pre – Teacher Education Test. It is conducted for admission into bachelor degree programmes such as B.A. B.Ed and B.Sc. B.Ed. It is an objective type Examination which tests the mental awareness, mental ability, language proficiency etc of the candidates. The examination is conducted for the duration of 3 hours.
Rajasthan PTET 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : When you will click on 'Save' button the registration number will be depicted. If the registration number is shown then your application form has been submitted.
Ans : You can check the website time and again to see the application form page is opening or not. Try it after 15 mins and then in the night to see if the page is opening or not.
Ans : The application fee can be submitted by online payment gateways like debit card / credit card / net banking.
Ans : For checking the registration number, you can click on 'Forget Registration Number' and get the back the login details.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.