Punjabi University Distance Education DDE 2020 – Punjabi University offers various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Certificate, and Diploma courses for Distance Education. Candidates have to fill the application form through the official website, Punjabiuniversity.ac.in. It is suggested to check the eligibility of the course in which the candidate has to apply. The application form can be filled in English or Punjabi language only. Candidates are given admission on the basis of the merit list. Scroll down to check in detail about the eligibility, application form, courses offered and so on from this page.
Punjabi University Distance Education DDE 2020
In 2018, Department of Distance Education, Punjabi University, Patiala decided to introduce the semester system in several courses. It is important to note here that the semester system is adopted for the first year of selected courses only. The remaining courses will be run according to the Annual System only. Candidates can check the Punjabi University Distance Education DDE 2020 schedule from the table given below.
|Punjabi University Distance Education DDE 2020||Dates|
|Application form releases||To be notified|
|Last date to fill the application form without late fee||Last week of July|
|Last date to fill the application form with late fee||2nd week of Aug 2020|
Punjabi University Distance Education DDE 2020 Courses Offered
The following is the list of courses offered by Punjabi University for Distance Education
Master Degree Courses
- M.A. (Punjabi, English, Hindi, History, Economics, Political Science, Religious Studies, Sikh Studies, Women Studies, Public Administration, Sociology, Journalism and Mass Communication, Education)
- Master of Science (Information Technology)
- Master of Science (Information Technology) Lateral Entry
- Master of Commerce
- Master of Library and Information Science
Bachelor Degree Courses
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Computer Applications
- Bachelor of Education
- Bachelor of Library
- Bachelor of Information Science
Post Graduate Diploma Courses
- PG Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication
- PG Diploma in Computer Application
- PG Diploma in HIV/AIDS Counselling
- PG Diploma in Conflict Resolution
- PG Diploma in Criminology and Police Administration
- PG Diploma in Counselling for Substance Abuse Prevention and Treatment
Diploma and Other Courses
- Diploma in Library Science
- Diploma in Gurmat Sangeet Diploma in Divinity (Sri Guru Granth Sahib Studies) Gurmat Sangeet Praveshika
- Punjabi Praveshika
Certificate Course (Two Years)
- Certificate Course in French
Certificate Courses (Six Months)
- Certificate Course in Questioned Documents and Fingerprint Analysis Certificate Course in Spoken English
- Certificate Course in Computer Applications
- Certificate Course in Sri Guru Granth Sahib
- Punjabi Gyan
Punjabi University Distance Education DDE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying, candidates must check the eligibility criteria as candidate’s are selected only if they match the eligibility standards. Univerity offers various distance education courses and the criteria for each course is different.
Candidates can check the eligibility for each course from here.
Punjabi University Distance Education DDE 2020 Application Form
Application form for Punjabi University Distance Education DDE 2020 can be obtained as per the schedule from the official website, punjabiuniversity.ac.in Candidate must fill the form completely and correctly. Incomplete form in any respect or without requisite fee and documents, is not be considered for admission.
The candidate may fill the Forms either in Punjabi or English in his/her own handwriting. No column should be left blank. Strike out the column which is not applicable. All the documents should be properly affixed with the form. Photo posted on the Admission Form should be self-attested and also attach one extra unattested photograph.
Candidates enrolled for various courses being run by the Department, are required to fulfill the conditions to become eligible to take the examination, as laid down for each Course in the Prospectus. These conditions, inter-alia, include participation in Personal Contact Programme(s) and attendance of a required number of lectures; submission of Response-Sheets etc. Such candidates as fail to fulfil all/any of these conditions and are not permitted to take the examination, can revive their eligibility during the next academic session by making up the deficiency by participating in the Personal Contact Programme(s) and attending the requisite number of lectures and/or by submitting the requisite number of Response-Sheets, as the case may be.
Documents Required To Be Submitted With The Admission Form
- One recent passport size photograph of the candidate and one self-attested photograph to be affixed on the Admission Form in the space provided for the purpose.
- Character Certificate from the Principal of the School/College last attended or from a Gazetted Officer. Candidates residing abroad may obtain it from a Gazetted Officer of the Indian Embassy.
- The original/Provisional Certificate/Degree and the Detailed Marks Certificate on the basis of which admission is being sought.
- Self-attested copy of the certificate of the date of birth in the Christian era and copy of Matric Detailed Marks Card.
- Identity Card duly signed at the appropriate place. A recent passport size photograph must be pasted.
- Migration Certificate, in original, if applicable.
The fee structure of Punjab University Distance Education DDE is as follows:
About Punjabi University
Punjabi University was established on 30 April 1962. It is located in Patiala, Punjab. It is the second university in the world to be named on a language. The university offers various regular and distance programmes in Humanities, Science, Fine Arts, Computer Science and Business Management. At present, university has 274 Colleges affiliated to it.
Punjabi University, Department of Distance Education (DDE) was established in 1968 and has been a pioneer institute imparting education through the distance mode. It has been the second institute in the country to adopt the non-formal mode of imparting education.
Insofar,official details of Punjabi University Distance Education DDE 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per the last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Punjabi University Distance Education DDE 2020 brochure is released, information will be updated on this page.
For getting more information about Punjabi University Distance Education DDE, candidates can Download Last Year Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.