Punjab B.Ed Entrance Admit Card 2018- Admit cards for Punjab B.Ed entrance examination to be held in the month of August 2018 will be issued in online mode on the official website of Punjab University. The website is pbbedadmissions.puchd.ac.in. Admit cards carrying the Roll Numbers/ Venue address/ reporting time etc. will be issued to the candidates provisionally. To access the page, you should be able to login into your Punjab University candidate portal which is subject to the final confirmation of candidate’s eligibility. You should get access to your account by proving Login ID and Password.
You shall be allowed to sit for the Test only on the production of the Punjab B.Ed Entrance Admit Card along with one photo identity card at the Centre. No candidate shall be allowed to take the Entrance Test without the Admit Card under any Circumstances.
Punjab B.Ed Admit Card 2018
The expected schedule indicates that the admit of Punjab B.Ed Entrance 2018 shall be issued to candidates for downloading in the month of August 2018. The exact dates will be confirmed later on.
|Admit Card issue dates|
|Date of Entrance Test||05 Jul 2018|
Download Admit card: Punjab B.Ed Admit Card 2018 will be issued on pbbedadmissions.puchd.ac.in
If there is any problem in downloading the Admit Card from the website, the candidate should send the email at [email protected] or personally visit the university for ascertaining any information.
Steps to download the Punjab B.Ed Entrance Admit Card 2018
- Visit the official website i.e. pbbedadmissions.puchd.ac.in (link will be available on this site)
- On reaching the home page you will notice an icon titled “Login (if already registered)”
- Now enter your Login ID and Password
- When you sign in, you will notice the admit card download link
- Check the details carefully
- Save the file and take a print out of it.
Punjab B.Ed Entrance 2018 Venue of examination
The exact venue of the examination would be indicated Punjab B.Ed Entrance 2018 Admit Card. the same would be downloadable by the candidate himself/herself for appearing in the Entrance Test B.Ed. Course. The Panjab University, Chandigarh reserves the right to assign any centre other than the one opted for by the candidate for administrative and other reasons. The university has the right to increase/decrease the number of examination centre/s after the receipt of the applications.
|Roop Nagar (Ropar)||19||Sangrur||20||SBS Nagar||21|
Instructions for candidates
- Use Black pen only for marking the answers. Shade the circle dark enough to be recognised by the OMR Reading machine. The bubble should be shaded completely so that letter/number inside it is not visible.
- Each question will have 4 choices labeled as A, B, C, and D. out of this, please select the most appropriate one and darken the bubble bearing it.
- Hand over the OMR Answer Sheet and the Question Booklet to the Centre Superintendent/Invigilator at the end of examination for evaluation.
- Please note that upon submission of both, any questions left unanswered would not be read OMR machine.
- The answer sheet should not be removed/ torn/taken out of the Test Centre under any circumstances.
- Using calculators is not allowed.
- DO NOT leave the examination hall/room before the expiry of the time allotted for the respective paper.
- If you are doing rough work, do it in the space provided in the Question Booklet.
- Try avoiding carrying items like- telecommunication equipment such as pager, cellular phone, wireless set, Bluetooth device, etc. inside the examination hall.
- You may bring stationery items such as Black Gel Pen. Borrowing of material inside the Test Centre is strictly prohibited.