Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU), Lucknow would conduct State Entrance Examination known as UPSEE for admission to Govt.-aided institutions and Private Unaided institutions affiliated to UPTU, and some other state universities of Uttar Pradesh for the session 2014-2015 in :
- Engineering (B.Tech.) /B.Tech. (Ag. Engg.) /Pharmacy (B.Pharm.) /Architecture (B.Arch.) /Hotel Management (BHMCT) /Fashion & Apparel Design (BFAD) in Ist year as also in 2nd year (lateral entry) in B.Tech and B.Pharm (OMR Based Test) on 20th April, 2014
- 1st year MBA /MCA /MAM (Dual Degree 5 years) course and 2nd year MCA (Lateral Entry) will be conducted ON-LINE (COMPUTER BASED ENTRANCE TEST) on 27th April, 2014.
The State Entrance Examination – Uttar Pradesh Technical University (SEE-UPTU) is a yearly entrance examination in Uttar Pradesh for engineering, architecture, pharmacy and management courses. All institutions affiliated to Gautam Buddha Technical University and Mahamaya Technical University admit students through centralized counselling of SEE-UPTU. The private institutions may, however, admit 15% of the total intake directly.
UPSEE 2014 Application
- Application Form – Apply Online
- Application Form – Offline (OMR) Forms
- Application Form Filling – Instructions For Online Form
- Application Form Filling – Simple Steps to Apply Online
- Submit E-Challan Details and Download PNB e-Challan
- Confirmation Page – Download and Print / Re Print
UPSEE 2014 Quick Links
- Important Dates
- Admit Card
- Information Brochure
- Notice For Payment Transaction Related Problems
- Notice For Retaining Copies Of Photograph
UPSEE 2014 Important Information
- Eligibility Criteria
- Exam Details | Exam Centres
- List of Institutes
- Courses Offered
- Mode of Admission
- Previous Year Question Papers with Answers
- UPSEE College and Branch Predictor
- UPSEE Opening and Closing Ranks
The entrance examination for degree level engineering institutions and other professional colleges has been assigned to Gautam Buddh Technical University, Lucknow by Govt. of Uttar Pradesh. Further, the Govt. of Uttar Pradesh, Technical Education Department, has consented for the constitution of Central Admission Board (CAB) under the Chairmanship of the Vice Chancellor, Gautam Buddh Technical University, Lucknow to supervise and control the State Entrance Examination herein after referred as UPSEE-2014 being conducted by Gautam Buddh Technical University, Lucknow. The CAB has absolute rights for conducting UPSEE-2014, and to decide about modalities of admissions and allotment of seats. The jurisdiction of CAB extends to colleges / institutes affiliated to GBTU, Lucknow and MTU, Noida. The CAB is authorised to take every decision regarding conduct and admissions through UPSEE-2014.
Please note that these details are applicable to the admission for first year in B.Tech./B.Tech.(Ag. Engg.)/B.Pharm./B.Arch./B.HMCT./B.FAD.
This Entrance Examination (UPSEE 2014) is open only to the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from any institution located in U.P. or whose parents are domicile of U.P subject to the eligibility conditions.
Please note these details are not applicable to the admission for first year in MBA/MCA/MAM (Dual Degree) course. The examination for MBA/MCA/MAM will be conducted On-Line (Computer based test). All applicants seeking admission to the first year course of MBA/MCA/MAM (Dual Degree) are required to submit online application only.
Candidates are advised to stay tuned to this page to know about availability of UPSEE application form and information brochure. If you have any queries about UPSEE 2014, please ask in comments below.
If you have any queries, please ask in the comments below.
Most of the visitors viewed this page for:
|upsee||uptu||upsee nic in||uptu entrance exam||www upsee in|