CPNET 2023 was held on 30 July 2023. The Combined Pharmacy Nursing Entrance Test (CPNET) is a University level Paramedical / Nursing entrance exam. It is organized by Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Science (UPUMS) for admission to B.Pharm, ANM, GNM in UPUMS Saifai. If you want to appear in CPNET exam then register before last date. Then download CPNET admit card. After exam, check answer key and then CPNET 2023 result.
Latest – CPNET 2023 answer key has been released. Get the link to download answer key here.
What is CPNET exam?
The full form of CPNET is Combined Pharmacy Nursing Entrance Test. It is organized by Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Science at a University level. You can get admission in B.Pharm, ANM, GNM in UPUMS Saifai through this exam.
CPNET 2023 Exam Date
UPUMS decides and announces the exam date of CPNET 2023. Note the following dates. However, also check upums.ac.in regularly for any changes in schedule.
|Release of CPNET 2023 application form||27 Jun 2023|
|Last date to apply online at upums.ac.in||17 Jul 2023|
|CPNET 2023 admit card release date||24 Jul 2023|
|CPNET 2023 Exam Date||30 Jul 2023|
|Release of official answer key||09 Aug 2023|
|CPNET 2023 result announcement||As per UPUMS|
Important Downloads and Official Links
CPNET 2023 – Overview
Highlights of the examination are as follows.
|Name of Exam||CPNET 2023|
|Full Form of CPNET||Combined Pharmacy Nursing Entrance Test|
|Full Form of UPUMS||Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Science|
|Type of Exam||Paramedical / Nursing Entrance Exam|
|Level of Exam||University|
|Courses Where Admission is Through CPNET||B.Pharm, ANM, GNM|
|Colleges Where Admission is Through CPNET||UPUMS Saifai|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Class 12|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test|
|Number of Questions||100|
If you will appear in CPNET exam, then you should know the mode, important topics, question distribution, marking scheme. This is the CPNET exam pattern.
The exam pattern is as follows
- Mode of Exam – The exam is a Computer Based Test.
- Number of Questions – There are 100 questions in the entrance exam.
CPNET 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of CPNET exam includes topics from which questions will be asked in the question paper.
- You should study all topics in the CPNET syllabus 2023.
- Also solve chapter wise questions to prepare for the Combined Pharmacy Nursing Entrance Test.
- To complete preparing the syllabus, solve CPNET previous year question papers.
CPNET Sample Papers
The CPNET sample papers refer to model question papers. They are also key to this Paramedical / Nursing entrance exam preparation.
- The CPNET 2023 sample paper by UPUMS, if any, is official.
- However you can also use CPNET sample question paper by other bodies.
- Sample question papers of Combined Pharmacy Nursing Entrance Test contain specimen questions based on latest CPNET syllabus and pattern.
- Similarly you can also use CPNET 2023 mock test.
CPNET Previous Year Question Papers
The previous year question papers of CPNET are very important part of preparation. Following are important details.
- CPNET previous year question papers means the set of question papers that were actually asked in past exams.
- The CPNET question paper contain exact questions that came in old exams.
- If you practice CPNET previous year question paper then you can easily know difficulty level and ace the test.
- Therefore you should definitely solve CPNET 2022 question paper and older year papers.
CPNET 2023 Application Form
Any student who wishes to appear in the Combined Pharmacy Nursing Entrance Test needs to first fill up the application form. Important points are as follows.
- UPUMS releases the CPNET application form 2023 at upums.ac.in.
- Students should fill and submit the CPNET online application form before the last date.
- In order to apply, one has to do the CPNET 2023 registration, then enter details in the online form, upload documents required, and pay the fee.
- Also, only eligible students should apply for the Combined Pharmacy Nursing Entrance Test.
CPNET 2023 Admit Card
The CPNET admit card refers to the hall ticket. Following are its key details.
- Students who apply on time are issued the CPNET admit card.
- UPUMS releases the admit card at upums.ac.in.
- Only those students who show the admit card of CPNET exam and other required documents on exam day get entry at the center.
- Therefore students should download the CPNET admit card 2023 before exam date.
- The hall ticket contains exam date, time, center, guidelines for the Combined Pharmacy Nursing Entrance Test 2023.
CPNET 2023 Answer Key
The answer key is the set of correct answers to the CPNET 2023 question paper. When, where, how to get it is as follows.
- You can check the CPNET answer key only after the exam ends.
- If UPUMS releases the CPNET official answer key, then you can download it at upums.ac.in.
- Follow instructions of the Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Science to submit objections, and calculate marks using the CPNET solutions.
CPNET 2023 Result
All students who write the CPNET 2023 exam eagerly wait for the result as soon as exam ends. Here is what you should know about the results:
- The Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Science (UPUMS) declares the CPNET 2023 result.
- Moreover, official website for CPNET 2023 result link is is upums.ac.in.
- Whereas the result date is as per UPUMS calendar.
- In order to check CPNET 2023 rank, you have to login at the link.
- Then, the score and rank of CPNET exam decides your admission to B.Pharm, ANM, GNM courses.
The official Website is upums.ac.in.
If you have any queries on CPNET 2023, then please ask in the comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.