CPPNET 2023 is the University level Paramedical / Nursing entrance exam. Organized by UPUMS, CPPNET exam is for admission to Paramedical, B.Pharm, ANM, GNM courses in UPUMS Saifai. The Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Science (UPUMS) will announce Combined Paramedical Pharmacy Nursing Entrance Test (CPPNET) 2023 exam date, application form soon. Its official website is upums.ac.in. Get here the CPPNET study material like syllabus, question papers, exam pattern, and latest news on registration, admit card, answer key, result.
What is CPPNET exam?
The full form of CPPNET is Combined Paramedical Pharmacy Nursing Entrance Test. It is a University level Paramedical / Nursing entrance examination conducted by UPUMS. Paramedical, B.Pharm, ANM, GNM admission in UPUMS Saifai for 2023-24 session is on the basis of CPPNET 2023.
CPPNET 2023 – An Exam Overview
Highlights of the examination are as follows.
|Name of Exam||CPPNET 2023|
|Full Form of CPPNET||Combined Paramedical Pharmacy Nursing Entrance Test|
|Full Form of UPUMS||Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Science|
|Level of Exam||University|
|Type of Exam||Paramedical / Nursing Entrance Exam|
|Courses Where Admission is Through CPPNET||Paramedical, B.Pharm, ANM, GNM|
|Colleges Where Admission is Through CPPNET||UPUMS Saifai|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Class 12th|
|Mode of Exam||TBA, Last year it was – Computer Based Test|
|Type of Questions||TBA, Last year it was – MCQ|
|Number of Questions||TBA, Last year it was – 100|
|Exam Duration||TBA, Last year it was – 2 hours|
|Subjects in Question Paper||TBA, Last year it was – |
Paper 1 – Physics, Chemistry, Biology
Paper 2 – Hindi, English, General Studies
CPPNET 2023 Exam Date
UPUMS decides and announces the exam date of CPPNET 2023. Note the following dates. However, also check upums.ac.in regularly for any changes in schedule.
|Release of notification||As per UPUMS|
|Release of CPPNET 2023 application form||As per UPUMS|
|Last date to apply online at upums.ac.in||As per UPUMS|
|CPPNET 2023 admit card release date||As per UPUMS|
|CPPNET 2023 Exam Date||As per UPUMS |
Last year the exam was held on 28 July
|Release of official answer key||As per UPUMS|
|CPPNET 2023 result announcement||As per UPUMS|
CPPNET 2023 Application Form
Any student who wishes to appear in the Combined Paramedical Pharmacy Nursing Entrance Test needs to first fill up the application form. Important points are as follows.
- UPUMS releases the CPPNET application form 2023 at upums.ac.in.
- Students should fill and submit the CPPNET online application form before the last date.
- In order to apply, one has to do the CPPNET 2023 registration, then enter details in the online form, upload documents required, and pay the fee.
- Also, only eligible students should apply for the Combined Paramedical Pharmacy Nursing Entrance Test.
The question paper of Combined Paramedical Pharmacy Nursing Entrance Test will be as per the exam pattern.
- The CPPNET 2023 exam pattern conveys the mode, important topics, question distribution, marking scheme.
- Latest exam scheme is as per upums.ac.in.
- You can also practice the pattern, type of questions with PYQPs and CPPNET sample question papers.
- CPPNET 2023 mock tests are also a good way to familiarize yourself with the pattern.
Last year the exam pattern was as follows
- Mode of Exam – The exam is a Computer Based Test.
- Question type – The questions are MCQ.
- Number of Questions – There are 100 questions in the CPPNET.
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 2 hours.
Eligibility Criteria of CPPNET
The CPPNET eligibility criteria refers to minimum requirements that applicants must fulfill in order to appear in the exam and/or get admission through it.
- UPUMS provides the detailed CPPNET 2023 eligibility criteria in the official website upums.ac.in.
- Eligibility criteria is also in the CPPNET 2023 information brochure.
- Students who have minimum educational qualification, and satisfy age limit are eligible for Combined Paramedical Pharmacy Nursing Entrance Test.
- Also check eligibility criteria of colleges where admission is through CPPNET before admission.
CPPNET 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of CPPNET exam includes topics from which questions will be asked in the question paper.
- You should study all topics in the CPPNET syllabus 2023.
- Also solve chapter wise questions to prepare for the Combined Paramedical Pharmacy Nursing Entrance Test.
- To complete preparing the syllabus, solve CPPNET previous year question papers.
CPPNET 2023 Admit Card
The CPPNET admit card refers to the hall ticket. Following are its key details.
- Students who apply on time are issued the CPPNET admit card.
- UPUMS releases the admit card at upums.ac.in.
- Only those students who show the admit card of CPPNET exam and other required documents on exam day get entry at the center.
- Therefore students should download the CPPNET admit card 2023 before exam date.
- The hall ticket contains exam date, time, center, guidelines for the Combined Paramedical Pharmacy Nursing Entrance Test 2023.
CPPNET 2023 Answer Key
The answer key is the set of correct answers to the CPPNET 2023 question paper. When, where, how to get it is as follows.
- You can check the answer key of CPPNET 2023 only after the exam ends.
- If UPUMS releases the CPPNET official answer key, then you can download it at upums.ac.in.
- Follow instructions of the Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Science to submit objections, and calculate marks using the CPPNET solutions.
CPPNET 2023 Result
All students who write the CPPNET 2023 exam eagerly wait for the result as soon as exam ends. Here is what you should know about the results:
- The Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Science (UPUMS) declares the CPPNET 2023 result.
- Next, the official website where CPPNET 2023 result link is published is upums.ac.in.
- Whereas the result date is as per schedule by UPUMS.
- In order to check CPPNET 2023 rank, you have to login at the link.
- Then, the score and rank of CPPNET exam decides your admission to Paramedical, B.Pharm, ANM, GNM courses.
- Engineering colleges across the country offer admission on basis of CPPNET results.
Official Website is upums.ac.in.
Frequently Asked Questions
Qs. What is the CPPNET Exam?
Ans. The CPPNET exam is a University level Paramedical / Nursing entrance exam. It is for admission to Paramedical, B.Pharm, ANM, GNM courses in UPUMS Saifai.
Qs. Who conducts CPPNET?
Ans. The Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Science (UPUMS) conducts this exam.
Qs. What is the official website for CPPNET 2023?
Ans. The official website is upums.ac.in.
Qs. How to apply for CPPNET?
Ans. You should apply as per instructions in the CPPNET 2023 notification. Check upums.ac.in for online application form.
Qs. How to prepare for CPPNET 2023?
Ans. In order to prepare for the exam, first complete the CPPNET syllabus. Then practise the chapter wise questions from the best reference books for CPPNET 2023. Thereafter solve previous year question papers. Then finally solve sample papers, and take mock tests.
If you have any queries on CPPNET 2023, then please ask in the comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.
Where to find sample papers and previous year question paper