Delhi College of Arts Admission 2020 – Students seeking admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) and Master of Fine Arts (MFA) must apply online. The application form is available on the official website. Only one application will be accepted from one candidate either on-line or on-print. Application forms should be filled up correctly in all respects to avoid their being rejected. The last date to fill the application form for MFA Course is October 1, 2020. Candidates can check the complete information of Delhi College of Arts Admission 2020 through this page below.
– Eligible Candidate List and Physical Verification of Document Of schedule for MFA has been released. The Candidate can check the same from below.
– Result for BFA and DFA will be available soon. Scroll down to check the information.
Delhi College of Arts Admission 2020
The candidates can check below the schedule of Delhi College of Arts Adimission 2020 from the table below:
|Schedule for BFA|
|Sale of Application form||17 Aug 2020|
|Last date for receiving of application form|
|Declaration of Eligibility list||to be announced|
|Online Aptitude Test for BFA|
Diploma Courses Test
07 Sep 2020
|Declaration of Merit list||11 Sep 2020|
|Payment of fees||11 – 14 Sep 2020|
|Verification of Documents||15 -22 Sep 2020|
|Waiting List Opens||to be announced|
|Commencement of classes||to be announced|
|Schedule for MFA|
|Availability of Application Form||21 Sep 2020|
|Last date for receiving of application form||01 Oct 2020|
|Declaration of Admission / Waiting list Results||to be announced|
|Payment of Fees for selected candidates||to be announced|
Delhi College of Arts Admission 2020 – Updates
- Click here to check and download Delhi College of Arts Admission 2020 MFA Schedule and Eligibility List.
- Click here to download Delhi College of Arts Admission 2020 MFA Eligibility Candidate List.
Delhi College of Arts Admission 2020 Notice for MFA
Delhi College of Arts Admission 2020 Notices
- Results for BFA and DFA will be available on this link.
- Click here to check the Result declaration Notice.
- Click here to check the Document Verification Notice.
Delhi College of Arts Admission 2020 Application Form
The student seeking admission will have to download the Application Form from the College Website as well as from the direct links provided below. The application fee for the General/Defence category is Rs. 500/-. For SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD/H&SI Category, the application fee is Rs.250/-. The Application Form should be filled along with documents specified as under must reach to at the prescribed address before the last date.
Payments: All payment should be made to the following Bank Account:
A/C Name : Delhi Collage of Art
A/C No. : 630105003839
IFSC : ICIC0006301
Bank : ICICI Bank
Branch : Vishal Enclave Branch, New Delhi – 110027
Paytm : 9540513100
Google Pay : 9540513100
Enclosure with Application Form
List of Photostat attested documents/certificates to be attached with the Application Form.
For M.F.A. Course, Students need to bring/showcase his portfolio including (3 Still-life, 3 portraits, 3 life drawings, 3 landscapes, 5 creative works)
For BFA Course
- Senior School Certificate or equivalent (12-year course) along with mark sheet.
- Age Certificate.
- In the case of SC/ST/OBC/AF & PH Category Candidates, a certificate from the competent authority, in the candidate’s name.
- Two copies of photographs of self, self-attested to be pasted one each on the Application Form and its Counter Foil.
For MFA Course
- Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in the relevant specialization of four years duration offered by the University of Delhi after 10+2 or equivalent examination/exam Mark Sheet.
- Senior School Certificate or equivalent (12 Years Course) along with Mark Sheet.
- Age Proof.
- In case of Scheduled Caste/Schedule Tribe/OBC, Physically Handicapped Candidates and Children of Armed Forces, a certificate as specified from the competent Authority
- Proposed Programme of study, analyzed and projected through a Report supported with visuals/slides/references, etc.
- Three photographs of the latest work duly self-attested.
- Two copies of photographs of self, self-attested to be pasted one each on Application Form and its Counter Foil.
Delhi College of Arts 2020 Selection Method
Only the candidates securing 50% or more marks in the Aptitude Test will be considered for admission to the Foundation. The Final selection of the candidates will be made strictly in order of merit in the following manner:-
- Weightage of 60% marks will be given for Aptitude Test (as listed below).
- Weightage of 40% marks will be given for marks secured by the candidate in the 10+2 or equivalent examination.
The Eligibility List of Aptitude Test will be displayed on the College Notice Board/ College Website. No individual communication to the candidates will be sent in this regard. A candidate selected for admission must join the College by depositing the prescribed fees and other charges. failing which his/her admission is liable to be cancelled and offered to the next candidate on the Waiting List.
The Aptitude Test will consist of the following papers:-
Marks – 60
Time – 1½ hours
- Object Drawing
- For Art History Specialization only
- General Knowledge
- Composition for Applied art specialization
- For Art History Specialization
- For Paintig Specialization
- For Print making Specialization
- For Sculpture Specialization
- For Visual Communication Specialization
The Candidates should bring their own drawing board and materials for the Test. Only the answer sheets and clay will be provided by the College.
For MFA Course
The candidate will be required to appear before an Assessment Committee along with a Portfolio of Practical Work and for Viva of the Programme of Study submitted with the Application Form.
- Weightage of 60% marks will be given in assessment of the Portfolio of works and Viva of Programme of Study.
- Weightage of 40% marks will be given for marks secured by the candidate in the last qualifying examination.
The assessment will be conducted as follows:
- Portfolio containing minimum 3 original Works that have been duly self-attested. – 100 marks
- Viva of programme of Study – 50 marks
Only candidate securing 50% or more marks in the assessment will be considered for admission to the Course. The final selection will be made strictly in order of merit.
The Foreign National candidates seeking admission to MFA Course must have passed the Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in the relevant Specialization of Four year duration after 10+2 offered by the University of Delhi or an examination recognized equivalent thereto (as mentioned in the Prospectus data) with 50% or more marks in aggregate. They should submit self attested hard copy of resume (Biodata) and Photographs (5″ × 7″) of 5 original works along with Application Form
The Final selection of the candidates will be made strictly in order of merit in the following manner : –
- Weightage of 60% marks will be given in the assessment of 05 works submitted by the Candidate.
- Weightage of 40% marks will be given for marks secured by the candidate in the Bachelor of Fine Art Degree or equivalent examination.
Delhi College of Arts Admission 2020 Eligibility
Delhi College of Art’s admission has released the eligibility list for MFA applied Art 2020. Candidates can check for the same from below provided link. Also, For details on the eligiblity & other condition candidate must refer to the prospectus data available on the website of College of Art.
For BFA Course
The candidates seeking admission to BFA Degree Course must have a clear pass in any one of the following examinations with 50% or more marks in the aggregate of five subjects. Candidates with Compartment are not eligible to apply.
- Senior School Certificate Examination with all subjects (12 year course) of the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi.
- Indian School Certificate Examination with all subjects (12 year course) of the Council for Indian School Certificates Examination, New Delhi.
- Intermediate Examination with all subjects of the Indian University/Board recognized by the University of Delhi.
- Pre-University (2 years) Examination of an Indian University/Board recognized by the University of Delhi.
- Any other Examination recognized as equivalent to the Senior School Certificate Examination (12 year course) of the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi
Concession of 5% marks in the minimum eligibility requirement will be allowed to :-
- Candidates who have taken Drawing, Painting, Sculpture or Applied Art as one of the subjects in their qualifying examination.
- For Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/OBC Candidates.
- For Widows and/or children of Armed Personnel/Para-Military Forces.
- For Physically challenged Candidates.
- For wards of Kashmiri Migrants.
Candidates with compartments are not eligible to apply.
For MFA Course
A candidate seeking admission to the Course must have passed the Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in the relevant Specialization of four-year duration after 10+2 offered by the University of Delhi or an examination recognized equivalent thereto with 50%or more marks in the aggregate.
- Concession of 5% marks in the minimum eligibility requirement will be allowed to:-
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/OBC Candidates.
- Widows and/or children of Armed Personnel.
- Physically challenged Candidates.
- BFA (7th & 8th Semester) Rs. 1710/-In each Semester
- MFA Previous & Final Year Rs 1810
Delhi College of Arts Admission 2020 Result
The resut of the Delhi College of Arts is based on the merit of the candidates and their performance in the aptitude test/interview. The candidates can check their rersult in the form of the PDF file. The list have the name of the candidates selected for the interview process after the Aptitude test.
In the interview, the candidates applied for the MFA course have to bring/showcase their portfolio including 3 Still-life, 3 portraits, 3 life drawings, 3 landscapes, 5 creative works.
Official Website: delhicollageofart.com
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.