DUET 2022 – Delhi University Entrance Test 2022 application form last date is extended till June 30, 2022. National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET 2022) for entrance based Post Graduate and Ph.D Courses. DUET is being held in replacement of all the entrance exams that DU used to conduct for PG and Ph.D courses. Check DUET 2022 exam date, application form, syllabus, exam pattern, etc. details from this page.
Latest – DUET 2022 application form is now available till June 30, 2022. Get the direct link to Apply Here.
DUET 2022 Entrance Exam
Delhi University Entrance Test is a national-level exam, which is conducted by the National Testing Agency. The exam is held for admission of candidates in various PG, M.Phil, and Ph.D. courses offered by DU.
Quick Links ✨
DUET Entrance Exam 2022 Dates
Candidates can check the important dates related to DUET Entrance Exam 2022 from below table.
|Availability of application form||Released!|
|Last date to fill the application form||30 Jun 2022|
DUET Entrance Exam 2022 Pattern
Scheme of examination for PG courses is as follows:
DUET 2022 Exam Pattern for PG courses
|Mode of Exam||CBT (Computer Based Test)|
|No. of Questions||50 or 100 questions|
|Max marks||200 or 400|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)|
|Negative Marking||01 marks are deducted|
|For every correct answer||4 mark are awarded|
|Medium of the question paper||English only (language courses may have exception)|
DUET PG 2022 Syllabus
To prepare for the entrance exam, candidates must know the syllabus for the entrance based courses. As per the information brochure the syllabus for the Entrance Test of each Postgraduate Course is the corresponding B.A. / B.Com. / B.Sc. (or equivalent) syllabus of the University of Delhi and / or is available on the respective Department’s website. We have looked for the available documents and provided the links below.
- Click here to check the syllabus of Department of East Asian Studies Entrance Exam
- Click here to check the syllabus of M.A/M.Sc for Entrance Exam
- Click here to check the Syllabus for M.A Hindi for Entrance Exam
- Click here to check the syllabus of M.Sc. (Mathematics Education) for Entrance Exam
- Click here to check the syllabus of M.A programme for Entrance Exam
- Click here to check the syllabus of B.A programme for Entrance Exam
- Click here to check the syllabus of B.A (Hons) for Entrance Exam
- Click here to check the syllabus of L.L.M, L.L.B, Ph.D. Entrance Exam
- Click here to check the Syllabus of M. Phil/Ph.D. Entrance Exam
- Click here to check the syllabus for MA Punjabi entrance exam
- Click here to check the syllabus for M.Sc Mathematics Education entrance exam
- Click here to check the syllabus for M.Sc Biochemistry entrance exam
DUET 2022 Admit Card
Registered candidates can download DUET Admit Card 2022 by online mode only. To download it, candidates need to log in on NTA website using form number and date of birth. It consist of personal details of the candidate as well as exam details like roll number, reporting timings, address of the test centre, etc, On the day of the entrance exam, carry a print out of admit card, One passport size photograph, one authorized government photo id proof in original.
In case candidate is unable to download admit card from the website or notices any discrepancy in his/her particular or photograph
or signatures shown in the Admit Card and Confirmation Page, the candidate may immediately approach the Help Line between
10:00 am to 5:00 pm as and when Admit Cards are issued. In such cases, candidates would appear in the examination with
the already downloaded Admit Card. However, NTA will take necessary action to make correction in the record later.
Important points about DUET Exam 2022 Admit Card
- Candidate may please note that Admit Cards will not be sent by post.
- In no case, the duplicate Admit Card for DUET Entrance Exam 2022 would be issued at the Examination Centre.
- Candidate must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein.
- Candidates are advised to preserve their Admit Cards in good condition for future reference.
- No Admit Card shall be issued to the candidates whose Applications are found to be incomplete for any reasons (including indistinct/ doubtful photographs/unsigned Applications) or who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria for the examination.
- Issue of Admit Cards, however, shall not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility which shall be further scrutinized at subsequent stages of admission process.
DUET 2022 Answer Key
Before releasing result of result NTA will display Provisional Answer Keys and Question Papers with Recorded Responses for Challenge. The candidates, who are not satisfied with the answer key, may challenge the same by paying a fee. No challenge will be entertained without receipt of the processing fee. The DUET Answer Key 2022 are likely to be displayed for three days. After this process DUET entrance exam 2022 final answer keys are released.
If a Question is dropped due to some technical error, full marks be given irrespective of the fact that they have attempted it or not, but if there are multiple correct options or change in key, only those candidates who have attempted it correctly as per the revised Answer Key to be awarded marks.
DUET 2022 Result
The Result for DUET 2022 is released by NTA online at the student’s login. The DUET PG 2022 result is declared on the basis of final answer keys. The result consists of details like Application number, roll number, candidate’s name, category, total questions, total attempted, total not attempted, right answers, etc.
On the basis of the candidate’s performance in the test, the candidates are shortlisted for admission to the relevant courses. There shall be no re-evaluation/re-checking of result. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
DUET Exam 2022 Centers
DUET exam will be conducted in various test cities. You can check the list of DUET Entrance Exam 2022 test cities from the table below.
|Ahmedabad / Gandhinagar||Jammu|
|Guwahati||Srinagar(J & K)|
Important Downloads 📥
Know the Competition in DUET 2022
DU admission is one of the most sought after admission process in India. Last year more than 2 lakh candidates approximately registered for DU PG and M.Phil and Ph.D admission.
DUET 2022 Exam Frequently Asked Questions
Ans: Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET) 2022 is an Online Test of 2 hours. There are a total number of 50 to 100 Multiple Choice Based questions (depends upon the exam paper). For each correct answer, 4 marks are added to the total score for each wrong answer, 1 marks is deducted from the total score.
Ans: National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct DUET PG 2022.
Ans: All the candidates must have passed the qualifying examination from a recognized Indian University.
Ans: Candidates can check out the complete syllabus for each Subject paper above from this page.
Ans: All the colleges of Delhi University will accept the score of DUET Entrance Exam 2022 for admission.
Ans: The mode of DUET 2022 is CBT mode.
Ans: The difficulty level of DUET PG 2022 is Moderate to High as per last years exam sessions.
Ans: After clearing DUET entrance exam 2022, candidates have to appear for the Interview round as per the schedule. Candidates are then selected on the basis of their performance in the Interview round and the entrance examination.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.