DUET 2019 – National Testing Agency (NTA) has declared the DUET 2019 Result on July 16, 2019 under the candidates’ login. The candidates qualifying the entrance exam can take admission in DU by appearing for the admission process. NTA conducted DUET 2019 for admission in the University of Delhi in all those UG and PG courses in which the intake is entrance exam based. Know more details on DUET 2019 from this page.
Latest: DUET 2019 Result out. Check here.
For the academic session 2019, candidates can check the exam schedule for UG/PG/M.Phil./Ph.D courses under DUET 2019 from the table below.
|DUET 2019||UG courses||PG Courses||MPhil/ Ph.D. courses|
|DUET 2019 Registration date||30 May 2019||03 Jun 2019||03 Jun 2019|
|Last date to submit the DUET 2019 Application Form|
|Issuance of DUET 2019 Admit Card||30 Jun 2019||30 Jun 2019||30 Jun 2019|
|DUET 2019 exam date||03 to 08 Jul 2019||03 to 08 Jul 2019||03 to 08 Jul 2019|
|Release of DUET 2019 Answer Key||
|Last date for submitting an objection in the DUET Answer Key||12-20 Jul 2019||12-20 Jul 2019||12-20 Jul 2019|
|Declaration of DUET 2019 Result|
Subscribe Below for All the Updates on DUET 2019 Answer Key and Result
DUET 2019 Result
The result for DUET 2019 is released by NTA online at the student’s login. The DUET 2019 result is declared on the basis of final answer keys. The DUET Result is released in the pdf format for all courses. The result pdf consists of details like Application number, roll number, candidate’s name, category, total questions, total attempted, total not attempted, right answers, etc. On the basis of the candidate’s performance in the test, the candidates are shortlisted for admission to the relevant courses.
DUET 2019 Answer Key and Question Paper
NTA released DUET answer key 2019 on du.ac.in. It has been released as a master question paper in which correct answers are already given. The candidates can get it from the link above. Make sure to check course, date, and shift while downloading the answer key and question paper.
Candidates can use it download match the answers and know the number of correct and incorrect answers. As per the marking scheme, add and deduct marks for the correct and incorrect answers and you will get to know your predicted score.
Notice for DUET 2019 Answer Key, released by NTA is as follows:
DUET 2019 Examination Schedule – UG/PG/M.Phil./Ph.D.
- Click here to open the above in a new window.
Courses Offered through DUET 2019 exam
The candidates are offered admission to the following courses through the DUET 2019 entrance exam.
UG Entrance Exam based courses
|Faculty of Applied Social Sciences and Humanities||BA (Honours) Business Economics||Faculty of Interdisciplinary & Applied Sciences||B.Sc (Physical Education, Health Education & Sports)|
|BMS||Faculty of Applied Social Sciences and Humanities||BA (Honours) Multimedia and Mass Communication|
|BBA (Financial Investment Analysis)||Faculty of Social Sciences||Five Year Integrated Programme in Journalism [5YIPJ]|
|Cluster Innovation Centre||BTech. (IT and Mathematical Innovations)||Music and Fine Arts||BA (Honours) in Hindustani Music- Vocal/Instrumental (Sitar/Sarod/Guitar/Violin/Santoor)|
|BA (Honours) Humanities and Social Sciences||BA (Honours) in Karnatak Music- Vocal/Instrumental (Veena/ Violin)|
|Faculty of Education||Bachelors of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)||BA (Honours) in Percussion Music (Tabla/Pakhawaj)|
|Faculty of Social Sciences||5 Yr Integrated Journalism Course in Delhi School of Journalism||—||—|
PG Entrance Exam based courses
|Arts||M.A. Buddhist Studies||Mathematical Sciences||MCA|
|M.A. Linguistics||M.Sc. Operational Research|
|M.A. Russian Studies||M.A./M.Sc. Applied Operational Research|
|Education||B.Ed||Science||M.Sc. Forensic Science|
|B.Ed. (Special Education: Mental Retardation)||M.Sc./M.Sc.- Ph.D. Combined Degree course – Biomedical Sciences|
|B.Ed. (Special Education: Visual Impairment)||M.A./M.Sc. Environmental Studies|
|M.Ed.||Social Sciences||M.A. Lifelong Learning & Extension|
|Interdisciplinary & Applied Sciences||M. Tech. Microwave Electronics||M.A. East Asian Studies|
|M.Sc. Genetics||M.A. Japanese|
|M.Sc. Informatics||M.A. Social Work|
|Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.ED.)||Cluster Innovation Centre||M.Sc. Mathematics Education|
|Master of Physical Education (M.P.ED.||Law||LLB|
|M.Sc. Plant Molecular Biology & Biotechnology||LLM|
DUET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
It is important that the candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for DUET 2019. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for UG, PG, and MPhil/ PhD courses from below:
Eligibility Criteria for Undergraduate Courses
- The aspirant must be a citizen of India.
- Should have passed the Class XII examination of anyBoard/ University examination in India or in any foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Should have passed individually in each subject required (including practicals if any) for calculating merit and eligibility to the course they seek admission in.
Note: Applicants with “compartment” results are not eligible to apply for DUET 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for Postgraduate Courses
Should hold a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized Indian University candidates wish to apply for.
Eligibility Criteria for MPhil/ Ph.D. courses
Should hold a Masters degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized Indian University candidates wish to apply for.
DUET 2019 Application Form
The application form for DUET 2019 has been released online at the official website of DU. At the time of filling the entrance exam, the aspirants are given an option in which they have to choose if they wish to apply for merit-based or entrance exam based or both. The DUET 2019 Form is to be submitted by online mode. No offline form is released for the candidates. Firstly, the aspirants need to register, then proceed to fill in details in the DUET application form, upload images, pay the required amount of the application fee and lastly take a print out of the submitted form for future reference.
DUET 2019 Registration Fee
Candidates need to pay the following amount of the registration fee for submitting the DUET Application Form. The application fee is payable by online mode using Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking.
|Category||Registration Fee for UG courses||Registration fee for PG/ MPhil/Ph.D. courses|
|UR/OBC/other||Rs. 750||Rs. 750|
|SC/ST/PwD/EWS||Rs. 300||Rs. 350|
DUET 2019 Test Centers
The NTA is conducting the DUET 2019 exam for UG/ PG/ MPhil and Ph.D. courses at the following test cities. Candidates should note that the test center once submitted by the candidate in the application form will be final and cannot be changed.
|Delhi (NCR) – Delhi, Gurugram, Faridabad, Noida, Greater Noida, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad||Patna|
DUET 2019 Exam Pattern
DUET 2019 is an online computer-based test. The test consists of 50-100 MCQ type questions, as applicable for which a candidate gets a duration of 02 hours. Candidates should note that for a correct answer, 04 marks are awarded and for an incorrect answer, 01 marks are deducted. Candidates can check the exam pattern for DUET 2019 below.
DUET 2019 Exam Pattern for UG courses
|Course||Number of questions||Topics|
|BA Hons Social Sciences and Humanities||100||
|Business Economics, Bachelor of Management Studies|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (Financial Investment Analysis)|
|BElEd||40||Comprehension in English and Hindi|
|Bachelor of Science in Physical Education, Health Education and Sports (B.Sc.[PE,HE&S])||100||
|Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Multimedia and Mass Communication||100||
|Five Year Integrated Course in Journalism|
DUET 2019 Exam Pattern for PG courses
|No. of Questions||100 questions|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)|
|Medium of Question Paper||English|
|Negative Marking||Applicable for 1 Mark|
|For every correct answer||4 mark|
DUET 2019 Syllabus
To prepare for the entrance exam, candidates must know the syllabus for the entrance based courses. The University of Delhi has released the syllabus for the DU entrance test 2019 for UG, PG, MPhil and Ph.D. courses. Candidates can check the syllabus for DUET 2019 from the link below:
DUET UG Syllabus
DUET PG Syllabus
- Click here to check the syllabus of Department of East Asian Studies Entrance Exam
- Click here to check the syllabus of M.A/M.Sc for Entrance Exam
- Click here to check the Syllabus for M.A Hindi for Entrance Exam
- Click here to check the syllabus of M.Sc. (Mathematics Education) for Entrance Exam
- Click here to check the syllabus of M.A programme for Entrance Exam
- Click here to check the syllabus of B.A programme for Entrance Exam
- Click here to check the syllabus of B.A (Hons) for Entrance Exam
- Click here to check the syllabus of L.L.M, L.L.B, Ph.D. 2019 Entrance Exam
- Click here to check the Syllabus of M. Phil/Ph.D. 2019 Entrance Exam
- Click here to check the syllabus for MA Punjabi entrance exam
- Click here to check the syllabus for M.Sc Mathematics Education entrance exam
- Click here to check the syllabus for M.Sc Biochemistry entrance exam
DUET MPhil/ PhD Syllabus
- Click Here to check the syllabus for Department of Modern Indian Languages
- Click Here to check the syllabus for the Department of Political Science
- Click Here to check the syllabus for Faculty of Law – Ph.D. Programme
- Click Here to check the syllabus for the Department of Philosophy
- Click Here to check the syllabus for Department of Environmental Studies – Ph.D. Programme
- Click Here to check the syllabus for Department of Punjabi
- Click Here to check the syllabus for Department of Operational Research – M.Phil Programme
- Click Here to check the syllabus for the Department of Operational Research – Ph.D. Programme
- Click Here to check the syllabus for the Department of Biochemistry – Ph.D. Programme
- Click Here to check the syllabus for Department of Adult Continuing Education & Extension
- Click Here to check the syllabus for the Department of Financial Studies – Ph.D. Programme
DUET 2019 Admit Card
The admit card for DUET 2019 has been released for the candidates who submitted their application form before the last date. Candidates can download the DUET Admit card 2019 online at the official du.ac.in and nta.ac.in. No hard copy of the admit card is sent to the candidates via post.
To download it, the candidates need to login by entering form number and date or birth. It consists of details like your Name, Subject Group, Date of Birth, Gender, Examination Centre Name, City, and Category, etc. Candidates must carry the print out of the DUET 2019 Admit Card on the day of the test.
DUET 2019 Admission Process
The Universit of Delhi offers admission to UG, and PG courses on two basis – Merit-based and Entrance exam based. The candidates are allotted a college on the basis of their performance in the test, preference submitted and availability of seats.
Ranking for Admission to UG courses from the table below:
- The marks secured by the candidates in the DUET exam for the BTech (IT&MI), BA (H&SS), B.El.Ed, BA(H)MMC and 5YIPJ courses.
- Ranking for BA(H)BE, BMS, BBA(FIA) courses are done on the basis of the weighted mean of the marks scored in the entrance test and in Class XII (as per eligibility) giving each the weights of 65% and 35% respectively.
- The mean of the marks scored in the written test and the trials for the BSc(PE, HE & S) course is considered for the ranking.
- For BA(H)BE, BMS, BBA(FIA) courses, the marks scored in the practical test are taken for ranking.
Admission Process for PG courses
There are two modes of admission for PG courses at the Delhi University:
- Merit-Based – A total of 50% of seats are filled on the basis of the applicants‘ merit in the Qualifying Examination. Wherever applicable, the merit-based option is open only for the applicants who have eligible Bachelor Degree from the DU.
- Entrance Exam Based – The remaining 50% of the total seats are filled on the basis of applicants‘ rank in Entrance Test and Interview / Group Discussion if any.
Admission Process for MPhil/Ph.D. courses – Admission to M.Phil./Ph.D. program is through entrance examination, followed by an interview, which is mandatory for all applicants.
DUET 2019 Important Instructions for the Candidates
- Click Here to open the above in a new window.
NTA DUET 2019 Notification