DUET 2019 Result – NTA has announced DUET Result 2019, on nta.ac.in. The link to check the result is available below. To check DUET result, form number and date of birth is needed. Candidates who qualify DUET will now get admission in respective UG and PG course. The details of interview and document verification will be announced soon. Check more details on DUET 2019 Result from this page.
DUET 2019 Result
After the declaration of the DU Entrance exam result, the exam conducting body shall also release the admission list for UG, PG, MPhil, Ph.D. courses. Check the schedule for DUET 2019 Result from the table below.
|DUET 2019 Result||Important Dates|
|DUET 2019 exam date for UG courses||03 to 08 Jul 2019|
|DUET 2019 entrance exam date for PG courses||03 to 08 Jul 2019|
|Declaration of DUET Result 2019|
Check Here: Click here to check the DUET 2019 Result.
DU Entrance Exam Based Admission List 2019
Hey Guys! You can check the admission list for various entrance exam based courses here:
- Five Year Integrated Program in Journalism-2019 – Check Here
DUET 2019 Merit List
You can check merit list of DUET for all the courses from below.
- DUET B.A. (Hons.) Humanities & Social Sciences – Check Here
- DUET M.A. Sociology – Check Here
- DUET M.A. Applied Psychology – Check Here
- DUET MEd – Check Here
- DUET B.El.Ed – Check Here
- DUET Five Year Integrated Course in Journalism – Check Here
- DUET B.Ed Special Education (Visual Impairment) – Check Here
- DUET Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) – Check Here
- DUET JAT BMS/BBA (FIA) & B.A. (Hons.) Business Economics – Check Here
- DUET LLB Merit List – Check Here
- DUET B.Tech (IT) Merit List – Check Here
- DUET B.Ed Merit List – Check Here
- DUET BA (Hons) Multi Media and Comm – Check Here
DUET 2019 Result Declaration Notice
How To check the DUET 2019 Result?
Candidates can check their result for Delhi university entrance exam 2019 by online mode only.
Simply follow the instruction as given below to check the result:
Step 1: Click on the direct link which is available on this page above.
Step 2: Next, the candidates have to login by entering the DU form number and their date of birth.
Step 3: Submit the details and in the next screen, candidates need to click on the “View Scorecard” button.
Step 4: In the next screen, the result card will appear on the screen.
Step 4: Finally, take a print out of the result for future reference.
Details in the DUET 2019 Scorecard
The DUET 2019 Scorecard consist of the following information:
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- PWD category
- Candidate’s photo and signature
- Name of the course appeared for
- Marks obtained
How is Ranking done for DU Entrance Exam based Courses?
The University of Delhi prepares the ranking of the candidates on the basis of the following criteria:
Ranking of Candidates for UG courses
- BTech(IT&MI), BA(H&SS), B.El.Ed. , BA(H)MMC and FYIPJ courses – The ranking of the candidate is done on the basis of their performance in the test
- BA(H)BE, BMS, BBA(FIA), courses – Ranking is done on the basis of candidate’s performance in the entrance test and in Class XII (as per eligibility) giving each the weights of 65% and 35% respectively for the
- BSc(PE,HE&S) course – The mean of the marks scored in the written test and the trials is used for the ranking.
- B.A.(Hons.) Music – The marks scored in the practical test is used for ranking.
Tie Breaker Criteria for DUET 2019
In case of two or more candidates obtain equal marks in the DU entrance exam, their tie is resolved by applying the following methods:
Tie Breaker Criteria for UG Courses
- Candidates with higher percentage of marks (aggregate of best four subjects including one language) in the qualifying examination will be considered first for allotment/admission.
- In case if there is still a tie, the candidates with the higher entrance test score are considered first for allotment/admission.
- If the tie is still not resolved, then the applicant with higher percentage of marks (aggregate of best five subjects including one language) in the qualifying examination are considered first
- Lastly, if by applying the above rule, the tie is still not resolved, the applicant with the earlier date of birth (as mentioned in class Xth certificate) will be considered for allotment/admission.
Tie Breaker Criteria for PG courses
- A candidate with higher percentage in Qualifying Examination is given preference in the merit list.
- If there is still a tie, the candidate with a higher percentage in the final year of bachelor degree is given preference, then the preceding year and so on
- If the tie is still not resolved, then the candidates having higher aggregate marks (five subjects including one language) in class XII Board examination will be given preference.
What After DUET 2019 Result is Announced?
After the result for DU entrance exam 2019 is declared, the candidates are allotted a seat in order of their ranks and as per their preferences subject to availability, till all seats in the particular college (andcourse) are exhausted. These are the following stages of admission process after the Result is declared:
- Admission Form
- Payment of Fees
- Choice for Reallottment
- Subsequent Rounds of Allotment
- Spot Counselling Rounds (if required): Allotment after Online Allotments
- More Spot Counselling Rounds (if required).
DU 2019 Admission Form
This is the first stage of admission process for all candidates who qualified the DUET exam 2019 and have been allotted a college. Such candidates will have to confirm their interest in the admission by selecting and confirming the college (and course) from their Dashboard on the Admission Portal. After this, an admission form for the college (and course) will be generated, and candidates need to take its print out, fill and submit it before the last date.
Now, the qualified candidates need to report at the allotted college/ institution for verification of the required documents. The schedule for document verification is released for the candidates on the Admission Portal.
List of Documents Required at the time of Admission for UG Courses
On the day of document verification, the candidates need bring along the following list of documents in original with two sets of self-attested photocopies:
- Class X Certificate (Mark-sheet or certificate) indicating date of birth and Parents’ names
- Class XII Mark-Sheet
- Caste Certificate, if applicable
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate, if applicable
- EWS Certificate from competent authority certifying the applicant can claim reservation under this category, if applicable.
DU Admission 2019 Payment of Fees
Upon verification of documents, a link for payment of fee will be activated in the applicant’s portal. Candidates need to pay the required amount of fee online within the given time period.
DUET 2019 Interview
The admission process for PG courses includes Interview which is coonducted for the qualifiers in the DUET 2019. Candidates can check the list of courses for which Interview is conducted and their respective weightage from the table below:
DUET 2019 Reservation Criteria
Candidates can check the reservation of seats for different categories from the table below:
|Name of the course||Interview weightage|
|M.A. French Studies||15%|
|M.A. German Studies||15%|
|M.A. Hispanic Studies||15%|
|M.A. in Lifelong Learning & Extension||15%|
|M.A. Italian Studies||15%|
|M.A. Social Work||15%|
|M.Sc. / M.A. Applied Operational Research||15%|
|M.Sc. Operational Research||15%|
|M.Sc. Plant Molecular Biology||15%|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Security and Law||15%|
DU 2019 Reservation
The following number of seats reserved for the different categories are as follows:
|OBC (Non-Creamy layer)||27%|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||5%|
|Armed Forces (CW)||5%|