DUET 2020 Application Form – National Testing Agency (NTA) is starting the DUET 2020 Registration from March 02, 2020 onwards. Apsirants can apply online at du.ac.in. The DUET Application Form is released by online mode only. NTA does not provide any offline form for the students to apply for DUET exam. The DUET 2020 Online Application is released for various UG and PG courses like BMS, BA (Honours) Business Economics, M.Ed, LLM, etc. Aspirants must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the respective course they are applying for, Check more details on DUET 2020 Application Form from this page.
Latest: DUET 2020 Registration starts from March 02, 2020.
DUET 2020 Application Form
Last year, for UG courses a total of 367895 number of registrations were done, wheread, for PG courses, 154075 registrations were done. Check the schedule for DUET 2020 application form as released by NTA from the table below.
|DUET 2020 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Release date for DUET 2020 Application Form||02 Mar 2020|
|Last date to submit the DUET Application Form||31 Mar 2020|
|Issuance of DUET 2020 Admit Card||30 Apr 2020|
|DUET 2020 exam date||02-09 Jun 2020|
Apply Online: Aspirants can fill DUET 2020 Application Form online at du.ac.in.
What is New for DUET 2020 Online Form?
The admission in University of Delhi or as it is popularly known as DU is provided in two modes – Merit based and entrance test based. Last year, a common application form was released for both merit and entrance exam based admission. The application form for DU admission is generally released after the CBSE Class 12th results are declared, however, NTA is releasing the DUET application form very early. Hence, it is expected that the DUET application form shall be released separately for the DU admission form.
DUET 2020 Application Fee
Since NTA is releasing the DUET 2020 Application Form, the application fee remain same as last year which is provided below:
|UG (Merit-based)||UG (Entrance-based)||PG||Mphil / PhD|
|UR/OBC||Rs. 250||Rs. 750||Rs. 500||Rs. 500|
|SC/ST/PwD||Rs. 100||Rs. 300||Rs. 250/||Rs. 250/|
|Sports (Each Category)||Rs. 100||–||–||–|
|ECA (Each Category)||Rs. 100||–||–||–|
DUET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for Delhi University Entrance Test 2020,, the aspirants must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for UG and PG courses. Candidates can check the DUET Eligibility Criteria below.
- For UG courses, students should have passed the class 12th exam from CBSE or its equivalent examination.
- For admission in PG courses, they should have a Bachelor’s degree in the respective discipline for the course for which they wish to apply for.
- There is no minimum age requirement to apply for UG and PG courses.
Documents to Required to Fill DUET 2020 Application Form?
In order to successfully fill the application form for DUET it is suggested that you should keep the following list of documents ready. In this way, you will provide only correct information in the form. The important documents which you require for filling in details in the DUET 2020 Form are as follows:
- Scanned Passport size photograph
- Scanned signature of the Applicant
- Self-attested Class 12th Mark-Sheet
- Self-attested copy of Caste certificate, if applicable
- Self-attested copies of Sports/ECA certificates, if applicable
- Self-attested ID Proof – Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Voter’s Identity Card, Passport, College Identity Card
DUET 2020 Image Specification
In the DUET Application Form, aspirants need to upload the scanned images of their passport size photo, signature and other relevant documents as well. The images are to be uploaded as per the specification below:
Image Specification for DUET UG 2020
- For filling DUET application form, the aspirants have to upload their photo, signature, class 12th marksheet, caste certificate.
- The size of the photo should be 2 inch x 2 inch (5 mm x 5 mm)
Image Specification for DUET PG 2020
For applying for admission in PG courses, the aspirants need to upload the following images in the DUET Form.
|Images to Upload||File Size||Dimension||Format|
|Photograph||10 – 50 kb||100px (min. width) X 130px (min. height)||jpg/jpeg/png|
|Signature||10 – 50 kb||140px (min. width) X 60px (min. height)||jpg/jpeg/png|
|Self -Attested Class XII Mark Sheet||100 – 500 kb||–||jpg/jpeg/png|
|Class 10th Certificate (Self Attested)||100 – 500 kb||–||jpg/jpeg/png|
|Caste Certificate (Self Attested)||100 – 500 kb||–||jpg/jpeg/png|
Image Specification for DUET MPhil / PhD 2020
For filling the DUET Application Form for MPhil/ PhD courses, the candidates need to upload the images as per the format provided below.
|Images to Upload||Format||File Size|
|Photograph||JPG/ JPEG/ PNG||50KB|
|Signature||JPG/ JPEG/ PNG||50KB|
|ID proof||JPG/ JPEG/ PNG||100KB|
|Class 10th Certificate (Self Attested)||JPG/ JPEG/ PNG/ PDF||100KB|
|Caste Certificate (Self Attested||JPG/ JPEG/ PNG/ PDF||100KB|
How to Fill DUET 2020 Application Form?
Below we have explained the steps for the aspirants to successfully register and submit the DUET 2020 Online Form.
Step 1: Register Online
- Click on the direct link which is going to be provided on this page for DU Admission 2019.
- Now register online by entering their Name, Date of Birth, Category, Gender, Nationality, CW category, Minority category, Select the University attended for Qualifying Exam, Mother/Father/Guardian’s Name.
- Also provide your Email ID and Create a password for DU Admission Login
- Submit the registration details by clicking on the “Register” button.
Step 2: Fill in Details in the DUET Application Form
- After you have logged in, read the declaration and accept it before starting the online registration process by clicking the “Continue” button.
- Next, the candidates have to fill in details like their Personal Details, Bank Details, Academic Details, ntrance based Course Selection, Sportband Emails, ECA, bank details.
Step 3: Upload Images
- Once you have entered all the necessary information in the DU Admission Forn, you will have to upload the necessary relevant images.
- Upload the images as per the format and specification.
Step 4: Pay the Application Fee
- Next, the candidates need to pay the required amount of the application fee.
- Lastly, take a print out of the completed application form for future reference.
DUET 2020 Test Centers
Last year, NTA conducted DUET at 18 test cities. The number of test cities for DUET 2020 may change this year, if any changes, it will be updated on this page. Check the list of DUET test cities from the table below.
|Delhi (NCR) – Delhi, Gurugram, Faridabad, Noida, Greater Noida, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad||Patna|
DUET 2020 Admit Card
The admit card for DUET 2020 is issued to only those candidates who successfully register for the test. The DUET 2020 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket is released by online mode only. To download it, aspirants require their email id and password. It is mandatory for the applicants to carry the print out of the DUET Admit Card on the day of the test.
About DUET 2020
The Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET) is an All India level test which is conducted by the National testing Agency. The exam was earlier conducted by the University of Delhi, however, from the academic session 2020 onwrads, DU announced that the entrance exam for UG, PG, MPhil, and Ph.D. courses will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). It is conducted for admission to entrance based selected Undergraduate, Postgraduate and MPhil/Ph.D. Courses.
About Delhi University
The University of Delhi is popularly known by the students as DU. It is one of the premier university of the country and is known for its high standards in teaching and research and attracts eminent scholars to its faculty. The was established in 1922 as a unitary, teaching and residential university. It has grown into one of the largest and most popular universities in India.
DUET 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates can apply for DUET 2020 on the official website only.
Ans : The mode of the DUET 2020 Application Form is Online mode.
Ans : The Application fee for UG courses are - Rs. 750 (UR/ OBC/ other) and Rs. 300 (SC/ ST/ PwD/ EWS). The Application fee for PG/ MPhil/ Ph.D. courses are - Rs. 750 (for UR/ OBC/ Other) and Rs. 350 for (SC/ ST/ PwD/ EWS).
Ans : No, there is no provision to re - edit the DUET 2020 Application form after submitting it online.
Ans : The images should be uploaded in the JPG/ JPEG/ PNG format only. The file size of the photograph and Signature should be between 10KB to 50 KB. The file size of the Self - Attested Class XII Mark Sheet, Class 10th Certificate and Caste Certificate should be between 100 - 150 Kb.
Ans : All the candidates must have passed the qualifying examination from a recognized school board or a recognized Indian University (in case of UG and PG candidates).
Ans : You can take out the Print out of the Application Form by connecting the Printer to your system.
Ans : After the payment of the Application Fee, a confirmation page will appear and your filled out Application form. This way you can know that your DUET 2020 Application form has been submitted.