CLAT 2022 – Consortium of NLUs has released the CLAT 2022 result at consortiumofnlus.ac.in. Whereas, CLAT 2022 counselling registration has started on June 25, 2022 and last date to do registration is June 27, 2022. Candidates can also check the CLAT 2022 counselling schedule from below. The exam was held on 19 June 2022. Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a National level Law entrance exam. It is for admission to UG Law, PG Law in 22 National Law Universities. Get here latest news on CLAT 2022 exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, sample paper, previous year question papers, application form, admit card, answer key, result.
– CLAT 2022 counselling registration has been started. Scroll down for link.
– CLAT 2022 counselling schedule is out. Scroll down to check it.
– CLAT 2022 Result is out. Check here
About the exam: CLAT 2022 is short for Common Law Admission Test. It is an Law entrance exam at the National level. Organized by Consortium of NLUs, CLAT is for admission to UG Law, PG Law.
Counselling Registration: Click here to access the link for CLAT 2022 counselling registration.
- Previous Year Question Paper
- Application Form
- Application Form Correction
- Admit Card
- Answer Key
CLAT 2022 Exam Date
The CLAT 2022 exam date, application form release & last date, admit card release date, answer key date, result date are as follows.
|Important Events of CLAT Exam 2022||Dates|
|Release of notification||01 Jan 2022|
|Release of CLAT application form 2022||01 Jan 2022|
|Last date to apply at consortiumofnlus.ac.in||09 May 2022|
|CLAT admit card 2022 release date||06 Jun 2022|
|CLAT 2022 exam date||19 Jun 2022|
|Issuance of answer key||20 Jun 2022|
|Last date to submit objection||21 Jun 2022 (3:30 PM)|
|Final Answer Key||23 Jun 2022|
|CLAT 2022 result date and time||24 Jun 2022|
|CLAT 2022 Counselling registration||25 – 27 Jun 2022 (Midnight)|
|Release of 1st allotment list and payment of fee to the respective NLUs||30 Jun – 02 Jul 2022|
|Release of 2nd allotment list and payment of fee to the respective NLUs||07 – 09 Jul 2022|
|Release of 3rd allotment list and payment of fee to the respective NLUs||12 – 13 Jul 2022|
|Release of 4th allotment list and payment of fee to the respective NLUs||16 – 17 Jul 2022|
|Release of 5th allotment list and payment of fee to the respective NLUs||19 – 20 Jul 2022 (5:00 pm)|
Candidates must keep checking consortiumofnlus.ac.in for any changes in the Common Law Admission Test dates.
Important Downloads and Official Links
CLAT 2022 UG
- 24 June – CLAT 2022 counselling schedule notice
- 23 June – Number of students and objections on keys
- 07 May – Test center update notification
- 07 May – Closure of online application for CLAT 2022
- 07 May – DNLU, Jabalpur – Change in seat matrix
- 19 April – RMLNLU – Change in seat matrix
- 14 March – CLAT 2022 Reschedule Notification
- 11 January – RGNUL – Change in seat matrix
- 14 November – Press Released dated 14-11-2021
CLAT Exam 2022 Overview
|Aspects of the CLAT Exam||Details|
|Name of Exam||CLAT 2022|
|Full Form||Common Law Admission Test|
|Exam Organizing Body||Consortium of NLUs (Consortium of NLUs)|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Type of Exam||Law entrance exam|
|Courses in which admission is through CLAT||UG Law, PG Law|
|Colleges in which admission is through CLAT||22 National Law Universities|
|Mode of Exam||OFFLINE (both UG, PG)|
|Exam Duration||2 hours (both UG, PG)|
|Educational Qualification to appear in Exam||12th for CLAT UG; LLB for CLAT PG|
CLAT 2022 Result
The result of CLAT 2022 is declared by the Consortium of NLUs as per the result date and time decided by them.
- CLAT 2022 result date and time – The result date and time for CLAT 2022 is decided by Consortium of NLUs. Check the dates section on this page or here for the same.
- Link – The direct link to check Common Law Admission Test result is made available on the official website consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
- How to check CLAT 2022 result – Candidates need to go to the official website consortiumofnlus.ac.in and click on the relevant CLAT result / merit list 2022 link. Then, in case of CLAT 2022 scorecard / rank, login with login id and password. If there is a CLAT 2022 merit list pdf, one can simply download it.
CLAT 2022 Answer Key
After the exam, students seek out the CLAT answer key. Using this, one can calculate marks scored in the Common Law Admission Test exam and predict their result.
- Unofficial Answer Key – Many Law entrance exam coaching centers release unofficial answer keys of CLAT exam just after the exam. Candidates can check them on the same day.
- Official Answer Key – Consortium of NLUs releases the official answer key of CLAT 2022 at its discretion. Candidates can download the same from consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
CLAT 2022 Admit Card
The admit card of CLAT 2022 is issued by Consortium of NLUs for those who have submitted application form.
- Release Date – The release date of CLAT admit card 2022 is as per decision of Consortium of NLUs. Please refer the dates table above
- Download Link – Candidates can get the direct link to download the CLAT hall ticket at consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
- How to download CLAT admit card 2022? – In order to download the admit card of Common Law Admission Test, candidates need to access the CLAT 2022 login. Then login with the login credentials.
CLAT 2022 Application Form
The application form of CLAT 2022 is released by Consortium of NLUs.
CLAT 2022 registration – In order to apply for the Common Law Admission Test, candidates must first do registration at consortiumofnlus.ac.in before the last date.
How to apply?
In order to apply for CLAT 2022, candidates must do the following:
- Go to the official website consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
- Then do registration for the CLAT exam.
- After that fill all personal, educational, contact details in the CLAT 2022 application form.
- Also, upload documents such as photograph, signature in the CLAT online application form.
- Finally, pay the application fee as prescribed by the Consortium of NLUs.
- Application fee for General/OBC/PWD/NRI/PIO/OCI candidates: Rs.4,000/-
- Application fee for SC/ST/BPL category candidates: Rs.3,500/-
- The cost of previous years’ question papers is Rs.500/- (not included in the CLAT 2022 application fee of Rs.4,000/- or Rs.3,500/- as the case may be.)
CLAT 2022 Syllabus
The Consortium of NLUs releases the syllabus of Common Law Admission Test. It contains all the topics from which questions will be asked in the Law exam. The CLAT syllabus is as follows.
CLAT 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of CLAT 2022 is as follows.
CLAT UG EXAM PATTERN
|Section||No. of Questions|
|English Language||28-32 questions, or roughly 20% of the paper|
|Current Affairs, including General Knowledge||35-39 questions, or roughly 25% of the paper|
|Legal Reasoning||35-39 questions, or roughly 25% of the paper|
|Logical Reasoning||28-32 questions, or roughly 20% of the paper|
|Quantitative Techniques||13-17 questions, or roughly 10% of the paper|
CLAT PG EXAM PATTERN
|Section||No. of Qs|
|Constitutional Law||No. of Qs Not Specified|
|Other areas of law such as Jurisprudence, Administrative Law, Law of Contract, Torts, Family Law, Criminal Law, Property Law, Company Law, Public International Law, Tax Law, Environmental Law, and Labour & Industrial Law||No. of Qs Not Specified|
Marking Scheme (Same for both exams)
- Candidates get 1 mark for correct answer.
- The negative marking is 0.25 mark for incorrect answer.
Other aspects of the exam are as follows (Same for both exams).
- Mode: Consortium of NLUs will hold the Common Law Admission Test as OFFLINE mode.
- Duration: The exam will be of 2 hours.
- Type of questions: The questions in the question paper will be as follows – Multiple Choice / Objective Type.
- Language of question paper: The CLAT question paper 2022 will be in these languages – languages.
CLAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Students must check the eligibility criteria of CLAT exam before applying. The important points for eligibility criteria are the following.
For CLAT UG
- There will be no upper age limit for UG Programme in CLAT 2022.
- As regards minimum percentage of marks in the qualifying examination (i.e., 10+2 or an equivalent examination), the candidates must have secured:
- Forty five percent (45%) marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to General / OBC / PWD / NRI / PIO / OCI categories
- Forty Percent (40%) marks or equivalent in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
For CLAT PG
- An LL.B Degree or an equivalent examination with a minimum of Fifty percent (50%) of marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to General/OBC/PWD/NRI/PIO/OCI categories and Forty-Five percent (45%) of marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
- No upper age limit is prescribed for appearing in CLAT 2022.
For complete and updated eligibility criteria, refer to the official website consortiumofnlus.ac.in and information brochure.
P.O. Bag 7201, Nagarbhavi,
Bangalore – 560 072 Karnnataka, India
10:00 am to 05:00 pm on all working days
- CLAT Topper 2016 Interview – Ankur Singhal (AIR 3)
- CLAT Topper 2016 Interview – Kashish Makkar (AIR 4)
- CLAT Topper 2016 Interview – Abhinav Jindal (AIR 5)
Qs 1. What is CLAT exam?
Ans 1. The CLAT exam is held annually by the Consortium of NLUs. It is an Law entrance exam. Through this exam, candidates get admission to UG Law, PG Law in 22 National Law Universities.
Qs 2. How can I apply for CLAT 2022?
Ans 2. You can apply for the Common Law Admission Test for academic session 2022-23 by filling the application form. Visit consortiumofnlus.ac.in and check the registration form. Enter details, and pay fee before the last date to apply for CLAT exam.
Qs 3. Who can appear in the Common Law Admission Test?
Ans 3. Candidates after who fulfill the eligibility criteria can appear in the CLAT exam.
Qs 4. What is the official website?
Ans 4. The official website is consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.