CLAT Sample Paper with Answers 2020 – Candidates can download CLAT 2020 sample paper from this page. CLAT 2020 sample papers can be referred to check the level of questions that come in the exam. Sample papers of CLAT can be referred to know the type of questions that come in the exam. CLAT 2020 sample papers are published in the pdf format at consortiumofnlus.ac.in. CLAT is conducted by NLU to offer admission in LLB and LLM. The test is conducted in the offline mode. For more information about CLAT 2020 sample paper with answers 2020, check the information given on this page.
CLAT 2020 Sample Paper
Sample papers for CLAT 2020 are available for both undergraduate and post – graduate exam. Check the pdf given below for CLAT 2020.
CLAT 2020 Mock Test
Candidates can practice the mock test from the links given below. Check the subject wise links of the mock test given below.
|CLAT (English)||Click Here|
|CLAT (GK & Current Affairs)||Click Here|
|CLAT (Math)||Click Here|
|CLAT (Logical Reasoning)||Click Here|
|CLAT (Legal Aptitude)||Click Here|
How to Use CLAT 2020 Sample Paper For Practice
One thing that is to be understood is, that the sample papers are not the exact replica of the exam paper. It is just an example of what type of questions are asked in the exam. It is for your understanding on how the questions are asked in the exam. Thus for introducing the type of questions in the exam, CLAT sample papers are released.
To kow the exact pattern of the exam, you can take the help of online CLAT 2020 mock tests given above.
How To Download CLAT 2020 Sample Papers?
Sample papers for CLAT 2020 are published on the official website. Candidates can download the sample papers by following the steps given below.
Step 1: Go to the official website, consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
Step 2: Then, click on the link ‘undergraduate or post – graduate programmes’.
Step 3: After clicking on the required link, click on the link ‘sample questions‘.
Step 4: Download the pdf that opens.
CLAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Check the exam pattern given below for Common Law Admission Test 2020.
Exam pattern for UG admission
- Duration: 2 hours
- Total no. of questions: 150
- Nature of questions: Objective type (multiple – choice questions)
- Marking scheme: For the correct answers, +1 marks are awarded. For the wrong answers, -0.25 marks are deducted.
|English language||Logical reasoning|
|Legal reasoning||Quantitative techniques|
|Current affairs including general|
Exam pattern for PG admission
- Duration: The duration of the exam is 2 hours
- Type of questions: There are multiple choice questions as well as subjective type questions
- Total no. of questions: There are 100 multiple choice questions and 50 subjective type questions
- Maximum marks: The maximum marks is 150
- 2 essay type questions of 25 marks each
- 100 multiple choice questions of 1 mark each
- -0.25 for the wrong answers
CLAT 2020 Preparation Tips
Check the preparation tips given below for CLAT 2020.
- Analyze the syllabus: Before starting with the preparation, the candidates are required to go through the syllabus carefully. The best start to prepare for the exams is to decide well in advance which topics have to be covered first.
- Brush the reading skills: It is important to polish the ready ability as every section in both the papers of UG and PG will have passages. So, make sure you read the passage in less time in order to further solve the questions from the topics.
- Watch news and read newspapers: Make a habit to check the news and read the newspapers daily as this enables the candidates to be aware of what is happening not just in the country but around the globe.
- Pick good study material: For the preparation of the exam, make sure that you have purchased best books for the preparation.
- Read the law provisions: For the preparation of a law entrance exam, it is important to know about important laws, their provisions etc.
- Revision: Revise every topic till a day before the examination. Read constitutional acts again and again so that when questions come in the exam, you can answer them well.
About CLAT 2020
Common Law Admission Test is conducted by National Law University for admission into courses like BA LLB and LLM. There are multiple choice questions as well as subjective type questions in the exam. The duration of both the exam for UG and PG is 2 hours. Both the exam comprises of 150 questions in total. CLAT is conducted at national level and takes place in the offline mode.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.