Registered applicants can download CLAT 2018 Admit Card by logging into his/her Login account from April 20, 2018. The conducting body of CLAT exam, National Law University will be uploading the admit card/ hall ticket online on it’s official website www.clat.ac.in. Aspirants must download the admit card before the deadline given in the timelines below. One must carry the CLAT 2018 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket to the examination centre on the day of exam or else no permission will be granted to those who do not possess it to enter hall.
Admit card of CLAT 2018 will be available from April 20, 2018.
CLAT 2018 Admit Card
The Admit Card/Hall ticket shall be downloaded by the candidate by logging into his/her login account as per following schedule.
|CLAT 2018 Admit Cards will be issued on||20 April 2018|
|CLAT 2018 Examination Day||13 May 2018|
The candidates can generate the CLAT Hall Ticket/ Call Letter online through login option by mentioning the login details. What are the login details and instructions one must follow? And also what is the significance of CLAT Admit Card. Everything will be answered here on this page.
Admit Card: Admit Card will be issued on the official website www.clat.ac.in.
How to download CLAT 2018 Admit Card?
Step 1: Go to official Website of CLAT Exam.
You need to google search www.clat.ac.in to hit the main website.
Step 2: Login Page of CLAT 2018.
On the main page, look for the link of downloading of Admit Card 2018 and single click the link.
Step 3: Applicant Login
Mention the specified particulars given below to login
- Registered Email ID/ User ID
Step 4: Download the CLAT 2018 Admit Card.
You should cross-verify the details and download the admit card.
Step 5: Print out of Admit Card.
It is necessary to take out the hard copy as you need to carry it on the day of exam.
Important Documents to be carried to the Examination Centre
- 2 Copies of Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
- 2 Recent Passport Size Photographs
- Proof of Identity: Aadhar Card/ Voter ID Card/ PAN Card/ Driving License.
Significance of CLAT 2018 Admit Card
Admit Card is your most essential document at the exam hall. It will allow you to give the exam. It’s that important document that defines your identity as a test-taker. Adding to it, CLAT Admit Card will have the following printed details on it.
- Date of Birth
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Roll Number/ Registration ID
- Exam Schedule
- Address of Examination Centre
- Programme applied for
- Guidelines for the exam
Instructions for downloading the CLAT 2018 Admit Card
- You must have the following login details ready before you download the hall ticket.
- User ID
- Forgotten Password: If the candidate has forgotten the password, then, he/ she can retrieve it on the login page. Single click the “forgot password” option and enter the registered email id to get the password.
Pattern for UG Courses in CLAT 2018
- Common Law Admission Test is an online examination.
- The CLAT 2018 Question Paper will be comprised of 5 sections mentioned below in the table.
- The time-limit for the exam will be 2 hours only.
- Negative Marking of 0.25 mark will be allocated for an incorrect response.
|Name of the Section||Maximum Marks|
|English & Reading Comprehension||40|
|General Knowledge/ Current Affairs||50|
Pattern for PG Courses in CLAT 2018
- The Question Paper for the Post-Graduate course will contain the core sections which you must have studied during the undergraduate course.
- Other Law Subjects refers to the subjects such as Contract, Torts, Criminal Law, International Law, Family Law, Property Law, IPR etc.
- Duration of the CLAT 2018 PG Exam will be 2 hours.
- Each correct answer implies 1 mark and 0.25 marks will be deducted for an incorrect response.
|Other Law Subjects||50|