CLAT 2020 Admit Card – The new date for the release of CLAT admit card 2020 will be announced soon. Consortium of NLU releases CLAT admit card online, on clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in. It is only released for the registered candidates at the official login. To download the admit card of CLAT 2020, mobile number and password are needed. On the exam day, candidates have to carry the hall ticket as a print copy. Along with it, photo id proof, pen, etc. is also to be carried. Reporting time, center address, test date, exam instructs, etc. are mentioned on the admit card. Keep on reading to know CLAT 2020 admit card date, how to download, and other other important details.
CLAT 2020 Admit Card Release Date
CLAT 2020 exam date has been announced. It will be held on August 22, 2020. Admit card release date has not been notified yet but it is expected to be out soon.
Usually, the admit card is released 15 or 20 days before the exam. Hence, whenever, the exam date will be, the hall ticket will release few days before it. Stay with us to get all the updates on CLAT 2020 admit card.
|Year||Admit Card Date||Exam Date|
|2020||July end or August Starting||22 Aug|
|2019||13 May||26 May|
|2018||26 April||13th May|
|2017||19 Apr||14 May|
CLAT 2020 Admit Card
Admit card is an important document to be carried at the exam centre, as it works as hall entry pass and for the student verification. To know about this important event and their dates check the table given below:
|CLAT 2020 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Release of the Admit Card||to be announced|
|Release of the Provisional Answer Key|
Download Here: Candidates can download the CLAT 2020 admit card as per schedule from official website, clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in.
CLAT 2020 Mock Test
There is no better material for preparation than mock test. Students can access CLAT 2020 mock test from the table below. It is a free mock test, prepared by AglaSem to help CLAT 2020 aspirants.
|CLAT Mock Test – Full||120 mins||Click Here|
|Clat (English)||20 Mins||Click Here|
|Clat (GK & Current Affairs)||25 mins||Click Here|
|Clat (Math)||10 mins||Click Here|
|Clat (Logical Reasoning)||20 mins||Click Here|
|Clat (Legal Aptitude)||20 mins||Click Here|
How to Download CLAT 2020 Admit Card?
The consortium only issued CLAT admit card online. There is no other medium to download it. The easy steps to download the hall ticket are as follows:
Step 1: First of all, the candidates need to go to the official website of CLAT 2020, which is consortiumofnlus.ac.in, or click on the link available on this page.
Step 2: Next, the candidates need to access the login of CLAT 2020. It looks as shown below.
Step 3: To access the login, the candidates need to enter Mobile Number and Password. It has to be entered as used while filling the application form of CLAT 2020.
Step 4: Once the login opens, a blue button for CLAT 2020 admit card is available in the dashboard. The candidates need to click on it and the admit card is download as a pdf.
The candidates have to keep the CLAT 2020 admit card safe even after the exam is over as it is needed at the time of admission.
What To Do If Unable to Download CLAT 2020 Admit Card?
Ever year, some or the other candidate find it difficult to download the admit card. This can be because of multiple reasons. So, here are the cases and solutions.
One reason can be that the internet connection is poor or the website is down. In these cases, the candidate should check the connect or try after some time.
Another case can be that the admit card has not been issued because application form or fee was not paid by the candidate. In this case, the CLAT admit card 2020 is not issued in the name of the candidate and nothing can be done.
However, if the candidate has paid the fee and submitted the form correctly then they need to contact consortium. Candidates can contact the NLU consortium at the following:
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Phone number: 08047162020.
- Contact between: 10:00 am to 05:00 pm on all working days.
What to Carry with CLAT 2020 Admit Card?
On the day of the exam, candidates can carry limited items only. Essential items, on the basis of which entry is given in the exam hall, are as follows:
1. – CLAT 2020 admit card.
2. – Identity card (ID card).
3. – Black or blue ball point pen.
4. – Attested photo, if applicable.
All the candidates have to carry CLAT 2020 hall ticket. However, photograph is only to be carried by those candidates who got admit card with unclear photograph.
Ball pen is also to be carried by all the candidates because it is needed for marking answers in the OMR sheet.
ID card is also to be carried by all the candidates. The list of valid ID cards is as follows:
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card (with photo)
- Ration Card
How to Carry CLAT 2020 Admit Card and Important Instructions
As told earlier, candidate have to carry CLAT 2020 admit card in PDF format. It should be print on an A4 sheet and candidates should ensure following:
- The admit card should be in good condition.
- All the details mentioned on it should be clear and correct.
- The detail in the admit card must match with the details submitted in the application form and
- Images on the admit card should be correct.
Most important: On the day of the exam, candidates need to ensure that the admit card is signed by the invigilator.
What Not to Carry at the Exam Center
Apart from CLAT 2020 admit card and other documents mentioned above, the candidates cannot carry anything else inside the exam center. Few items, which are strictly prohibited are:
- Mobile phones.
- Electronic watches.
- Books and textual materials.
- Bags, etc.
Details on CLAT 2020 Admit Card
In the admit card of CLAT 2020 details about the candidate and the center are mentioned. These are as follows:
- CLAT 2020 exam date
- Exam date and time
- Admit card number
- Candidate’s name
- Date of birth
- Parent’s / Guardian’s name
- Test centre and address
- Candidates photo and signature
- Space for candidate sign to be done at the center
- Space for sign of the invigilator
- Instructions to the candidates
CLAT 2020 Bell Time Schedule
It is clearly mentioned on the official website that CLAT 2020 will be held between 2:30 pm to 5:00 pm. Even last year, the exam was held between the same duration. The expected bell time schedule for the exam is as follows:
|Report at center||2:30 pm|
|Exam starts||3:00 pm|
|Deadline to enter exam hall||3:15 pm|
|Exam ends||5:00 pm|
What To Do If Forgot CLAT 2020 Login Password?
Phone number and password are needed to login and access CLAT 2020 admit card. In case a candidate has forgotten the password they can get it back using the steps below:
Step 1: Click on the direct link above for CLAT login.
Step 2: The below window opens, here click the forgot password link.
Step 3: Now, a pop up opens. In it, enter mobile number and click on the request OTP button.
Step 4: Now the received OTP must be entered and the candidates are allowed to reset their password. Reset the password and save it for future logins.
CLAT 2020 Exam Day Guidelines
On the day of the exam, candidates must follow the below guidelines. The guidelines are also given to the students via the CLAT 2020 admit card:
- Candidates cannot leave the exam hall before the exam ends.
- Only after submission of the OMR sheet candidates can leave their seats.
- Do not carry any electronic devices and textual materials inside the exam hall.
- Impersonification is considered a serious offence.
- Use black / blue ball point pen to darken the circles in the OMR sheet.
- Candidates can take carbon copy of the OMR sheet with them and hand over the question booklet and original OMR sheet to the invigilators.
- Keep the admit card that is signed by the invigilators till the end of the admission process.
CLAT 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of CLAT 2020 is as follows:
CLAT 2020 exam pattern for UG:
- Mode of Exam – Exam is held in offline mode only.
- Duration – The duration of exam is 2 hours.
- Language – The question paper is only provided in the English language.
- Total no of questions – The total number of questions in the exam is 150.
- Type of questions – All the questions are of multiple-choice questions (MCQs)
- Section – There are 5 sections in the exam, for:
- Quantitative Techniques
- Current Affairs
- Deductive Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Marking Scheme – Candidates get 1 mark for a correct answer. For choosing an incorrect answer option, a negative marking of 0.25 marks will be done.
CLAT 2020 exam pattern for PG:
- Mode of Exam – Exam is held on Offline (pen-paper based) mode
- Duration – The duration of exam is 2 hours.
- Language – The language of the question paper is always and only English.
- Total no of questions – The total number of questions in the exam is 150.
- Type of questions – The distribution of questions is as follows:
- Multiple choice questions (MCQs) -100 questions of one mark each
- Subjective Questions – 50 Marks
- Section – There are 2 sections in the exam:
- Constitutional Law
- Other law subjects such as contract, torts, criminal law, international law, IPR, and jurisprudence
- Marking Scheme – 1 marks is allocated for a correct answer and 0.25 is deducted as negative marking.
Books to Prepare for CLAT 2020
Here are some books for revision of CLAT 2020 exam:
|Name of the book||Links|
|Self Study Guide CLAT 2020||Buy Here|
|GO to CLAT Guide with Passage Based Questions||Buy Here|
|CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) 2020 – Guide||Buy Here|
|ARIHANT Self Study Guide CLAT WITH FREE GK 2020||Buy Here|
|12 Years CLAT & AILET (2008-19) Topic-wise Solved Papers 3rd Edition||Buy Here|
|Legal Awareness and Logical Reasoning 2020||Buy Here|
|Guide to CLAT & LL.B. Entrance Examination 2020-21||Buy Here|
After CLAT 2020 exam: Once the exam of CLAT is over, the Consortium of NLU releases CLAT answer key at clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in. Candidates can download the PDF of the answer key as per their SET from the official website. Using the answer key, candidates can cross-check their answers and can evaluate their raw score even before the CLAT 2020 result has been declared.
CLAT 2020 Exam Centres
Below are the exam centres of CLAT 2020. The exam centre is allotted to the candidates via the admit card only:
CLAT 2020 Result
Consortium of NLU releases CLAT result online at consortiumofnlus.ac.in. Result is declared in scorecard form and candidates can check it by logging in candidate’s account or by entering CLAT registration / application number and date of birth. Name, admit card number, marks scored in each sections is mentioned on the scorecard. CLAT result is compiled on the basis of the final answer key and marking of exam. Candidate’s score is calculated by using the marking scheme and cross-checking the correct & incorrect answers. Based on result and the choices filled in, NLU releases the provisional seat allotment merit list for counselling process.
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a national-level law entrance exam for admission in the LLB, LLB 5 year Integrated, LLM, etc. courses offered by the NLUs. For UG law admission CLAT UG is held and admission on PG law courses is done on the basis of CLAT PG. In the exam, 150 questions are asked and candidates get 2 hours to solve it.
Some of the National Law Universities (NLUs) of India that accept CLAT scores are:
- National Law School of India University(NLSIU), Bangalore
- Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad (MNLU), Aurangabad
- NALSAR University of Law (NALSAR), Hyderabad
- Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur(MNLU), Nagpur
- Himachal Pradesh National Law University (HPNLU), Shimla
- National Law Institute University (NLIU), Bhopal
- Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai (MNLU), Mumbai
- West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (WBNUJS), Kolkata
- Tamil Nadu National Law School (TNNLS) Tiruchirappalli
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU), Visakhapatnam
- National Law University, Jodhpur
- National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJA), Assam
- Hidayatullah National Law University (HNLU), Raipur
- National University of Study and Research in Law (NUSRL), Ranchi
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab
- Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Gandhinagar
- National Law University Odisha (NLUO), Odisha
- RMLNLU Lucknow
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Kochi
- Chanakya National Law University (CNLU), Patna
- National Law University, Jabalpur
CLAT 2020 Admit Card FAQs
How can I download CLAT 2020 admit card?
Candidates have to use their mobile number and password to download CLAT admit card.
What is the official website for CLAT admit card doenload?
The official website is consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
Is CLAT 2020 offline?
Yes it is being held in the offline mode oly.
Can I carry a black and white print of the CLAT admit card?
It is not mentioned that a colour print is mandatory. However, a coloured print is recommended as the picture is clearly visible in it.
How to remove discrepancy in the CLAT admit card?
For any concern related to the admit card, candidates need to contact the CLAT helpdesk either via email at [email protected] or call at 08047162020 between 10 am to 5 pm on working days.
How to know the exam centre?
The exam center with full address is allotted via the admit card of CLAT 2020.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.