CLAT Application Form 2022 – The Consortium of NLUs has closed the CLAT 2022 application form. Candidates could apply online for the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) at consortiumofnlus.ac.in from direct link here. Last date was 09 May 2022. In order to apply, one had to do the CLAT registration, fill details in application form, upload documents, and then pay fee. Those who apply can appear in the CLAT exam, which is the National level Law entrance exam for admission to UG Law, PG Law in 22 National Law Universities. The CLAT application form 2022 date, link, how to apply, fees, documents required are as follows.
Latest – CLAT Application Form 2022 is over. Click here for application form correction
CLAT Application Form 2022
Students must check eligibility criteria before filling the application form of CLAT 2022.
Direct link for CLAT application form 2022 – OVER. CLICK HERE FOR LOGIN
Before you apply – Read the following carefully before applying
CLAT 2022 UG
CLAT 2022 UG
CLAT Application Form 2022 – Overview
|Aspects of the CLAT Application Form 2022||Details|
|Name of the Exam||CLAT 2022|
|Full Form||Common Law Admission Test|
|Organizing Body||Consortium of NLUs (Consortium of NLUs)|
|Event of CLAT||Application Form|
|Mode of CLAT Application Form||Online|
|Official Website to fill CLAT application form 2022||consortiumofnlus.ac.in|
|Application Fees||Application fee for General/OBC/PWD/NRI/PIO/OCI candidates: Rs.4,000/-|
Application fee for SC/ST/BPL category candidates: Rs.3,500/-
The cost of previous years’ question papers is Rs.500/- (not included in the CLAT 2022 application fee of Rs.4,000/- or Rs.3,500/- as the case may be.)
|How to apply||(1) Go to consortiumofnlus.ac.in. (2) Then click CLAT apply online link. (3) First do CLAT registration by filling in basic details. (4) Then enter personal, educational qualification, contact details in the CLAT application form. (5) After that upload documents required. (6) Finally pay CLAT fees.|
CLAT Application Form 2022 Release Date and Last Date
Mark the start and last dates of CLAT 2022 registration in your calendar. Do not wait for the last date to apply for Common Law Admission Test.
|Important Events of the CLAT Application Form 2022||Dates|
|CLAT Application Form 2022 Release Date||01 Jan 2022|
|CLAT Application Form 2022 Last Date||09 May 2022|
Consortium of NLUs may change the CLAT application form dates at its own discretion. Keep checking consortiumofnlus.ac.in for all updates.
Besides filling details in the form, candidates have to pay the CLAT application fee as prescribed by Consortium of NLUs.
- Application fee for General/OBC/PWD/NRI/PIO/OCI candidates: Rs.4,000/-
- Application fee for SC/ST/BPL category candidates: Rs.3,500/-
- The cost of previous years’ question papers is Rs.500/- (not included in the CLAT 2022 application fee of Rs.4,000/- or Rs.3,500/- as the case may be.)
Documents Required for CLAT Application Form 2022
Reference Documents – Students should refer to the following documents in order to fill details in the CLAT 2022 application form.
- Class 10 marksheet
- Class 12 marksheet
Upload Documents – In addition to the above, upload documents in the CLAT Application Form 2022 as prescribed in the information brochure and user manual.
- Front facing passport size recent photograph with plain background
- Signature of the candidate
- Category certificate if you are applying under SC/ST/OBC
- Relevant certificate issued by competent authority if you are applying if candidate is P.W.D
- Relevant certificate issued by competent authority if you are coming under BPL category
- The original certificates/documents issued by the competent authority as specified in the brochure are to be submitted to the allotted University in the form and manner as specified by the respective universities at the time of admission.
- The photograph and signature of the candidate need not be attested while submitting the Online Application Form.
- All documents/certificates should be uploaded in pdf format only.
How to fill the CLAT 2022 application form?
The simple steps to get the direct link to apply for CLAT 2022 exam, and also fill and submit the application form are following.
Step-1: First of all go to official website consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
Step-2: Then, click the direct link for CLAT 2022 registration. Note that CLAT apply online link is available only between form release and last date.
Step-3: Now first you have to do the registration for CLAT. Enter the few details asked.
Step-4: Thereafter you will have to fill rest of the CLAT application form. Enter name, email id, phone number and all other information properly.
Step-5: In relevant step, upload documents required for the CLAT application form 2022. Documents should be as per Consortium of NLUs specifications.
Step-6: In the end, pay the application fees as prescribed by Consortium of NLUs for the Common Law Admission Test.
CLAT 2022 Registration
- Students have to do the CLAT registration in order to appear in the Common Law Admission Test.
- To do CLAT 2022 registration, go to consortiumofnlus.ac.in, click the registration link, and fill details.
- However note that only registration for CLAT exam is not enough.
- You have to then fill complete application form at consortiumofnlus.ac.in , and pay fees.
P.O. Bag 7201, Nagarbhavi,
Bangalore – 560 072 Karnnataka, India
10:00 am to 05:00 pm on all working days
Qs 1. Is CLAT 2022 application form released?
Ans. The application form of CLAT 2022 is released by Consortium of NLUs on the release date decided by them. Candidates must check consortiumofnlus.ac.in for release status.
Qs 2. Where should I apply for CLAT 2022?
Ans. You need to apply for the Common Law Admission Test at the official website consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
Qs 3. When, where, how to apply for CLAT 2022 exam?
Ans. Candidates should apply for the CLAT on any time between the release date and the last date. However it is best not to wait for the last date. One has to apply online at consortiumofnlus.ac.in. In order to apply, follow the steps to apply for Common Law Admission Test as prescribed by Consortium of NLUs (Consortium of NLUs).
Qs 4. How to apply for CLAT exam?
Ans. In order to submit your application for Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2022, go to consortiumofnlus.ac.in. Read the information brochure, registration guidelines, and all Consortium of NLUs issued other official instructions. Then follow the steps of Consortium of NLUs and do registration, submit application form.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.