CLAT 2020 Syllabus – The official syllabus of Common Law Admission Test is available. CLAT Consortium has published the CLAT syllabus separately for UG and PG. The same are available for download in PDF format here. In the UG syllabus, the topics under english language, current affairs including general knowledge, legal reasoning, logical reasoning, quantitative techniques are listed. Whereas in the PG syllabus, topics to study for the objective and subjective sections are given. Download PDF of CLAT 2020 syllabus for UG law, and CLAT 2020 syllabus for PG law from this page below.
CLAT 2020 Syllabus
Candidates can check the topic wise distribution in CLAT 2020 syllabus.
Download CLAT UG Syllabus 2020 – Click here to download the official syllabus of Common Law Admission Test for Undergraduate programs admission.
Download CLAT PG Syllabus 2020 – Click here to download the official syllabus of Common Law Admission Test for Undergraduate programs admission.
CLAT 2020 Mock Test – by Aglasem – for free!
|GK & Current Affairs||Click Here|
|Logical Reasoning||Click Here|
|Legal Aptitude||Click Here|
CLAT 2020 Syllabus – Exam Pattern
It is important to check the exam pattern before the exam as it enables the candidates to make a proper preparation strategy for the exam. Check the exam pattern given below for both UG and PG admission.
Exam pattern for UG admission
- Duration: 2 hours
- Total no. of questions: 150
- Nature of questions: Objective type (multiple – choice questions)
- Marking scheme: For the correct answers, +1 marks are awarded. For the wrong answers, -0.25 marks are deducted.
|English language||Logical reasoning|
|Legal reasoning||Quantitative techniques|
|Current affairs including general|
Exam pattern for PG admission
- Duration: 2 hours
- Type of questions: Multiple choice questions and subjective type questions
- Total no. of questions: 100 MCQ and 50 subjective type questions
- Maximum marks: 150
- 2 essay type questions of 25 marks each
- 100 multiple choice questions of 1 mark each
- -0.25 for the wrong answers
Click here to check the sample papers of CLAT 2020.
Important Books for CLAT 2020
Candidates can prepare for CLAT 2020 from the books given below.
|CLAT Exam Guide||Buy Here|
|Complete CLAT Companion with|
Free Current Affairs Booklet by Pearson
|Self Study Guide CLAT 2020||Buy Here|
|12 Years CLAT & AILET (2008-19) Topic-wise Solved Papers 3rd Edition||Buy Here|
|Self Study Guide for LLB Entrance Examination 2020||Buy Here|
|Guide to CLAT & LL.B. Entrance Examination 2020-21||Buy Here|
|General Knowledge 2020 + Self Study Guide CLAT 2020||Buy Here|
|CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) 2020||Buy Here|
Now that you know the CLAT 2020 Syllabus, here are some important preparation tips
Apart from knowing the syllabus, exam pattern and books for the exam, it is important to know some preparation tips as well. Check the preparation tips given below.
- Prepare a time table: Before starting with the preparation, make a time table and decide which section has to be taken up first. Follow the same time table till a day before the exam.
- Analyze the question paper pattern: For the preparation, it is important to know the pattern of the question papers well. Check each and every part of the pattern and then start with th preparation.
- Practice mock tests: Make sure to give mock tests time and again till the time of exam. This increases your accuracy and speed to solve questions.
- Prepare notes: Now to prepare in a better way, try to prepare notes. This helps the candidates to revise each and every topic in a better way.
- Understand the concepts: Rather than mugging up the topics and concepts, try to understand the concepts. This enables the test-takers to be prepared in a better way for the examination.
About CLAT 2020
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a national level test conducted by Consortium of National Law Universities. The test takes place to offer admission in UG and PG programes. The test is conducted in the offline mode. In the undergraduate exam, there are 150 multiple choice questions and in the post – graduate question paper, multiple choice questions and subjective type questions are asked.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.