Directorate of Technical Education(DTE) Kerala will release the 2nd allotment list for admission into M.Tech courses for the academic year 2020-21on November 09, 2020, at 4 PM. It is available in PDF format at admissions.dtekerala.gov.in. Eligible candidates can apply for the admission in M.Tech course in the distinguished institutions in Kerala state. Interested candidates can check all the details regarding DTE Kerala M.Tech Admission 2020 like final rank list, admission process from this page.
– The 2nd allotment list will release on November 09, 2020, at 04.00 PM. Stay here for getting updates.
– Allotment List for M.Tech has released. Scroll down to check.
– The final rank list has been published for M.Tech Degree Courses Admission 2020. Scroll down to check the same.
DTE Kerala M.Tech Admission 2020
Post Graduate Degree Courses in Engineering are being offered to the graduates in Engineering, in various Engineering Colleges in the state for awarding Masters Degree in the appropriate branches by the Universities concerned. The course shall extent over a period of 24 months consisting of 4 semesters.
Important Schedule of DTE Kerala M.Tech Admission 2020
|Filling up of Online application form|
|Last date to apply|
|Date of publishing Draft Rank List|
|Date of publishing final Rank List|
22 Oct 2020
|Last Date of remittance of fee||up to |
27 Oct 2020
28 – 29 Oct 2020
03 Nov 2020
|Date of remittance of fee|
05 Nov 2020
|Date of Joining|
06 – 09 Nov 2020
|Date of receipt of non-join report in CET|
10 Nov 2020
|Commencement of Classes|
11 Nov 2020
Click here to download the DTE Kerala 2020 M.Tech Revised Schedule
DTE Kerala M.Tech Admission 2020 Rank List / Allotment
DTE Kerala has released the Final Rank list and Rejected application list. The allotment list for the M.Tech 2020 admission will also be published. Candidates who had filled their application form within the last date and are meeting eligibility criteria can check the Rank list through the link which has been provided below.
– Allotment List: Click here to download the Allotment List for DTE Kerala M.Tech Admission 2020
– Final Rank List: Click here to download the Final Rank List for DTE Kerala M.Tech Admission 2020
– Draft Rank List: Click here to download the Draft Rank List for DTE Kerala M.Tech Admission 2020
DTE Kerala M.Tech Admission 2020 Application Form
Candidates can fill the online applications to the official website, i.e. dtekerala.gov.in or cet.ac.in. The different entries in the application are to be filled with extreme care, as this information is used for preparing the rank list. Candidates must ensure the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Take a printout of the filled up application should be taken and sent with self-attested copies of the following documents, to the Principal, College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram- 695 016.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the DTE Kerala M.Tech Admission 2020 Application Form.
Application Fee: The application fee is to be remitted in any specified branch of State Bank of India.
- For the general or open category candidates – Rs 500/-
- For the SC/ST category candidates – Rs. 250/-
Instruction to Candidates
- Engineering Degree certificate and Mark lists up to 6th semester for B.Tech and 8th semester for B.Arch students.
- GATE Score card (for Candidates with valid GATE Score) Non-Creamy Layer Certificate issued by the village officer for candidates who claim eligibility under SEBC (OBC) quota.
- Community Certificate issued by the Tahsildar for candidates who claim eligibility for reservation under SC/ST quota.
- The candidates who belong to OEC category should submit the community and Non-Creamy Layer Certificate issued by the Tahsildar / Village Officer.
- Sponsorship Certificate (if applicable).
- Physical disability certificate (if applicable).
- Diploma Certificate for B.Tech Lateral Entry students.
DTE Kerala M.Tech Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates shall be an Indian National.
- The candidates should have studied the Graduate course in an institution approved by the AICTE / Deemed Universities in India.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the Engineering Degree examination. For SC/ST candidates a pass in the Engineering Degree course is sufficient. For SEBC (OBC) students, a minimum of 54% aggregate marks in the Engineering Degree examination is mandatory
- Candidates, who have passed AMIE / AMIETE Examinations and satisfying the following conditions, are eligible for admission
- They must have valid GATE score.
- A minimum of 55% marks for section B in AMIE/AMIETE examination.
- Candidates who have appeared for the final semester examination can also apply, provided he / she has passed all the subjects up to and including the 6th semester exam (8th semester for B. Arch students). Confirmation of admission of such candidates shall be subject to the production of qualifying degree –before the date Stipulated by the affiliated University.
- Admission shall normally be restricted to those with valid GATE score. However, this stipulation is relaxed in the case of Sponsored candidates
- In case seats remain vacant due to lack of candidates with valid GATE score, candidates from Kerala State without a valid GATE score will be considered against such vacancies. If seats are still remaining vacant, candidates from other states will be considered for admission.
DTE Kerala M.Tech Admission 2020 Institutions wise Seat Intake
The details of institutions offering P.G. Course in various disciplines towards which centralized allotment will be done and the intake are given in the below. For filling up the 50% Seats in Private Self Financing Engineering Colleges in the State, the concerned Principals should resort the Rank list published by the Directorate of Technical Education complying with the reservation norms as mentioned in clause IV of the prospectus. In the absence of a candidate in the rank list, other eligible candidates can be considered.
DTE Kerala M.Tech Admission 2020 Selection of Candidates
- Candidates will have to register their option while submitting the application. There will not be any provision to change the option.
- The selection of Candidates will be supervised by the selection committee consisting of the Director of Technical Education (Chairman), the Senior Joint Director (ECS) and the Principal. College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram. The Principal, College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram will be the co-ordinator and venue of admission work is College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Selection of candidates will be based on the GATE score. In case of tie, advantage will be given to the candidates who secure highest aggregate marks up to 6th semester in their qualifying examination (8th semester for B.Arch students).
- If sufficient GATE qualified candidates are not available, the selection will be made from Keralite candidates based on the aggregate marks up to 6th semester in their qualifying examination (8th semester for B.Arch students). Candidates who produce Nativity Certificate in original obtained as per Annexure- C, at the time of admission will only be admitted in this case. A Rank List will be published based on the GATE Score/Percentage of marks. Candidates are requested to verify their branch/Marks/Category etc. at the time of publishing draft Rank List. After finalizing the Rank List, any alternation on those factors will not be entertained under any Circumstances
- Allotment list will be published in the websites, dtekerala.gov.in and admissions.dtekerala.gov.in.
- Allotment letter can be downloaded from the website dtekerala.gov.in or admissions.dtekerala.gov.in. Selected candidates have to remit the fee on or before the last date in any of the specified branches of State Bank of Travancore. Otherwise, the admission will be cancelled.
- Sponsored candidates, if any, will be admitted as per relevant Government Orders
- Transfer Certificate issued from the institutions last attended must be produced at the time of admission
- The selection of candidates will be provisional and subject to verification of original documents by the Principals concerned at the time of admission.
- For Candidates who get college changes in the subsequent allotments, including spot admission by the DTE are to be relieved in time. The amount collected from such candidates by the respective institutions should be refunded in full.
For Private Self Financing Engineering Colleges in the State
- A rank list will be prepared, which will include all the eligible applicants.
- Institutions will conduct admission by themselves from this rank list, after inviting separate applications and ascertaining the eligibility for admission as per the norms of the University and following the statutory reservation policy. For filling up of 50% Seats, the Concerned Principals should resort the Rank List published by the Directorate of Technical Education, and in the absence of candidates in the Rank List by Directorate of Technical Education, other eligible candidates from the Rank List prepared by the institutions can be considered.
Official website: dtekerala.gov.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.