|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Directorate of Technical Education has issued the notification for admission to PG Degree Course in Engineering for the academic year 2017-18. Interested candidates can check all the details regarding DTE Kerala M.Tech Admission 20167from this page given below.
Latest – 2nd Allotment List has been Published on 20 Jul 2017. Check it below.
DTE Kerala M.Tech Admission 2017
Post Graduate Degree Courses in Engineering are being offered to the graduates in Engineering, in various Engineering Colleges in the state for awarding Masters Degree in the appropriate branches by the Universities concerned. The course shall extent over a period of 24 months consisting of 4 semesters.
Schedule of Events
|Filling up of Online application form||From 01 Jun 2017 to 12 Jun 2017|
|Last date to receive the printed application form in CET||16 Jun 2017, 5:00 pm|
|Date of publishing Draft Rank List|
|Date of publishing final Rank List||04 Jul 2017|
|First Allotment||07 Jul 2017|
|Date of remittance of fee||upto 11 Jul 2017|
|Option Rearrangement||14 Jul to 15 Jul 2017|
|Date of remittance of fee||Upto 22 Jul 2017|
|Date of Joining||24 Jul to 26 Jul 2017|
|Date of receipt of non-join report in CET||29 Jul 2017|
|Commencement of Classes||01 Aug 2017|
Rank List / Allotment
DTE Kerala has released Rank list & Allotment list for the M.Tech 2017 admission. Candidates who fill their application form within last date and are meeting eligibility criteria can check the Rank list through the link provided below.
- Second Allotment List – New!
- Provisional Rank List
- Rejected Candidates List
- Final Rank List
- First Allotment List
Applications should be filled online logging on to the website www.dtekerala.gov.in or www.cet.ac.in. The different entries in the application are to be filled with extreme care, as this information is used for preparing the rank list. After submitting the application online, an application fee of Rs 500/- (Rs 100/- in case of SC/ST Candidates) is to be remitted in any specified branch of State Bank of Travancore. A printout of the filled up application should be taken and sent with self attested copies of the following documents, to the Principal, College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram- 695 016.
- Apply Online – Process over….!!
Instruction to Candidates
- Engineering Degree certificate and Mark lists up to 6th semester for B.Tech and 8th semester for B.Arch students.
- GATE Score card (for Candidates with valid GATE Score) Non-Creamy Layer Certificate issued by the village officer for candidates who claim eligibility under SEBC (OBC) quota.
- Community Certificate issued by the Tahsildar for candidates who claim eligibility for reservation under SC/ST quota.
- The candidates who belong to OEC category should submit the community and Non Creamy Layer Certificate issued by the Tahsildar / Village Officer.
- Sponsorship Certificate (if applicable).
- Physical disability certificate (if applicable).
- Diploma Certificate for B.Tech Lateral Entry students.
- The candidates shall be an Indian National.
- The candidates should have studied the Graduate course in an institution approved by the AICTE / Deemed Universities in India.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the Engineering Degree examination. For SC/ST candidates a pass in the Engineering Degree course is sufficient. For SEBC (OBC) students, a minimum of 54% aggregate marks in the Engineering Degree examination is mandatory
- Candidates, who have passed AMIE / AMIETE Examinations and satisfying the following conditions, are eligible for admission
- They must have valid GATE score.
- A minimum of 55% marks for section B in AMIE/AMIETE examination.
- Candidates who have appeared for the final semester examination can also apply, provided he / she has passed all the subjects up to and including the 6th semester exam (8th semester for B. Arch students). Confirmation of admission of such candidates shall be subject to the production of qualifying degree –before the date Stipulated by the affiliated University.
- Admission shall normally be restricted to those with valid GATE score. However, this stipulation is relaxed in the case of Sponsored candidates
- In case seats remain vacant due to lack of candidates with valid GATE score, candidates from Kerala State without valid GATE score will be considered against such vacancies. If seats are still remaining vacant, candidates from other states will be considered for admission.
Institutions and Intake
The details of institutions offering P.G. Course in various disciplines towards which centralized allotment will be done and the intake are given in the Annexure A and B. For filling up of the 50% Seats in Private Self Financing Engineering Colleges in the State, the concerned Principals should resort the Rank list published by the Directorate of Technical Education complying the reservation norms as mentioned in clause IV of the prospectus. In the absence of candidate in the rank list, other eligible candidates can be considered.
Selection of Candidates
For Institutions in Annexure A and Annexure B
- Candidates will have to register their option while submitting the application. There will not be any provision to change the option.
- The selection of Candidates will be supervised by the selection committee consisting of the Director of Technical Education (Chairman), the Senior Joint Director (ECS) and the Principal. College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram. The Principal, College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram will be the co-ordinator and venue of admission work is College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Selection of candidates will be based on the GATE score. In case of tie, advantage will be given to the candidates who secure highest aggregate marks up to 6th semester in their qualifying examination (8th semester for B.Arch students).
- If sufficient GATE qualified candidates are not available, the selection will be made from Keralite candidates based on the aggregate marks up to 6th semester in their qualifying examination (8th semester for B.Arch students). Candidates who produce Nativity Certificate in original obtained as per Annexure- C, at the time of admission will only be admitted in this case. A Rank List will be published based on the GATE Score/Percentage of marks. Candidates are requested to verify their branch/Marks/Category etc. at the time of publishing draft Rank List. After finalizing the Rank List, any alternation on those factors will not be entertained under any Circumstances
- Allotment list will be published in the websites, www.dtekerala.gov.in and www.admissions.dtekerala.gov.in.
- Allotment letter can be downloaded from the website www.dtekerala.gov.in or www.admissions.dtekerala.gov.in. Selected candidates have to remit the fee on or before the last date in any of the specified branches of State Bank of Travancore. Otherwise, the admission will be cancelled.
- Sponsored candidates, if any, will be admitted as per relevant Government Orders
- Transfer Certificate issued from the institutions last attended must be produced at the time of admission
- The selection of candidates will be provisional and subject to verification of original documents by the Principals concerned at the time of admission.
- For Candidates who get college changes in the subsequent allotments, including spot admission by the DTE are to be relieved in time. The amount collected from such candidates by the respective institutions should be refunded in full.
For Private Self Financing Engineering Colleges in the State
- A rank list will be prepared, which will include all the eligible applicants.
- Institutions will conduct admission by themselves from this rank list, after inviting separate applications and ascertaining the eligibility for admission as per the norms of the University and following the statutory reservation policy. For filling up of 50% Seats, the Concerned Principals should resort the Rank List published by the Directorate of Technical Education, and in the absence of candidates in the Rank List by Directorate of Technical Education, other eligible candidates from the Rank List prepared by the institutions can be considered.
For more details of DTE Kerala M.Tech Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure.