DTE Kerala M.Tech Admission 2021 – Directorate of Technical Education(DTE) Kerala, has released the M.Tech Admission 2021 draft rank list soon at dtekerala.gov.in. It is displayed in PDF format. Selection of the candidates will be done on GATE score. Eligible candidates can appear for the admission in M.Tech course in the distinguished institutions in Kerala state. Any other details not specifically covered by the clause given will be decided by the Director of Technical Education and their shall be final and also empowered to cancel any admission found to be illegal subsequent to the admission. Interested candidates can check all the details regarding DTE Kerala M.Tech Admission 2021 like admission process, eligibility criteria from this page.
Latest: DTE has released the draft merit list for for M.Tech Degree Courses Admission 2021. Scroll down to check the same.
DTE Kerala M.Tech Admission 2021
Post Graduate Degree Courses in Engineering are being offered to the graduates in Engineering, in various Engineering Colleges in the state for awarding Masters Degree in the appropriate branches by the Universities concerned. The course shall extent over a period of 24 months consisting of 4 semesters. Applicants can pay the FEEs online (Internet Banking/UPI Payments/Credit or debit card transactions)while submitting their applications.
Important Schedule of DTE Kerala M.Tech Admission 2021
|Filling up of Online application form||23 Sep 2021|
|Last date to apply||30 Sep 2021|
|Date of publishing Draft Rank List||09 Oct 2021|
|Date of publishing final Rank List||13 Oct 2021|
|First Allotment||16 Oct 2021|
|Last Date of remittance of fee||Up to o 21 Oct 2021|
|Option Rearrangement||22 – 23 Oct 2021|
|Second allotment||27 Oct 2021|
|Date of remittance of fee||Up to 29 Oct 2021|
|Date of Joining||06 – 09 Nov 2021|
|Date of receipt of non-join report in CET||30 Oct 2021|
|Commencement of Classes||01 Nov 2021|
DTE Kerala M.Tech Admission 2021 Merit List
The DTE Kerala M.Tech Admission Merit List, is released on the official website i.e. dtekerala.gov.in. The selection of the candidate and rank is decided on the basis of the GATE score, that the student has achieved. In case 2 or more candidates rank the same, then the tie is resolved by giving higher position to the one with highest aggregate percentage of marks upto 6th semester The qualifying examination of 8th semester B.Arch student is also considered.
Check Draft Rank List: Click here to check the DTE Kerala M.Tech Admission 2021 Merit List.
DTE Kerala M.Tech Admission 2021 Application Form
Candidates can fill the online applications from the official website, i.e. dtekerala.gov.in or cet.ac.in. In order to fill the application form, candidates have first register themselves. Candidates are required to submit GATE score card, Caste certificates and differently abled certificates while filling the application form. Candidates must ensure the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Its is requested to read the all the information carefully before applying for the application form.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the DTE Kerala M.Tech Admission 2021 Application Form.
Application Fee: The application fee is to be remitted in any specified branch of State Bank of India.
- For the general or open category candidates – Rs 500/-
- For the SC/ST category candidates – Rs. 250/-
Instruction to Candidates
- Engineering Degree certificate and Mark lists up to 6th semester for B.Tech and 8th semester for B.Arch students.
- GATE Score card (for Candidates with valid GATE Score) Non-Creamy Layer Certificate issued by the village officer for candidates who claim eligibility under SEBC (OBC) quota.
- Community Certificate issued by the Tahsildar for candidates who claim eligibility for reservation under SC/ST quota.
- The candidates who belong to OEC category should submit the community and Non-Creamy Layer Certificate issued by the Tahsildar / Village Officer.
- Sponsorship Certificate (if applicable).
- Physical disability certificate (if applicable).
- Diploma Certificate for B.Tech Lateral Entry students.
DTE Kerala M.Tech Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates shall be an Indian National.
- The candidates should have studied the Graduate course in an institution approved by the AICTE / Deemed Universities in India.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the Engineering Degree examination. For SC/ST candidates a pass in the Engineering Degree course is sufficient. For SEBC (OBC) students, a minimum of 54% aggregate marks in the Engineering Degree examination is mandatory
- Candidates, who have passed AMIE / AMIETE Examinations and satisfying the following conditions, are eligible for admission
- They must have valid GATE score.
- A minimum of 55% marks for section B in AMIE/AMIETE examination.
- Candidates who have appeared for the final semester examination can also apply, provided he / she has passed all the subjects up to and including the 6th semester exam (8th semester for B. Arch students). Confirmation of admission of such candidates shall be subject to the production of qualifying degree –before the date Stipulated by the affiliated University.
- Admission shall normally be restricted to those with valid GATE score. However, this stipulation is relaxed in the case of Sponsored candidates
- In case seats remain vacant due to lack of candidates with valid GATE score, candidates from Kerala State without a valid GATE score will be considered against such vacancies. If seats are still remaining vacant, candidates from other states will be considered for admission.
DTE Kerala M.Tech Admission 2021 Institutions wise Seat Intake
The details of institutions offering P.G. Course in various disciplines towards which centralized allotment will be done and the intake are given in the below. For filling up the 50% Seats in Private Self Financing Engineering Colleges in the State, the concerned Principals should resort the Rank list published by the Directorate of Technical Education complying with the reservation norms as mentioned in clause IV of the prospectus. In the absence of a candidate in the rank list, other eligible candidates can be considered.
DTE Kerala M.Tech Admission 2021 Selection of Candidates
- Candidates will have to register their option while submitting the application. There will not be any provision to change the option.
- The selection of Candidates will be supervised by the selection committee consisting of the Director of Technical Education (Chairman), the Senior Joint Director (ECS) and the Principal. College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram. The Principal, College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram will be the co-ordinator and venue of admission work is College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Selection of candidates will be based on the GATE score. In case of tie, advantage will be given to the candidates who secure highest aggregate marks up to 6th semester in their qualifying examination (8th semester for B.Arch students).
- If sufficient GATE qualified candidates are not available, the selection will be made from Keralite candidates based on the aggregate marks up to 6th semester in their qualifying examination (8th semester for B.Arch students). Candidates who produce Nativity Certificate in original obtained as per Annexure- C, at the time of admission will only be admitted in this case. A Rank List will be published based on the GATE Score/Percentage of marks. Candidates are requested to verify their branch/Marks/Category etc. at the time of publishing draft Rank List. After finalizing the Rank List, any alternation on those factors will not be entertained under any Circumstances
- Allotment list will be published in the websites, dtekerala.gov.in and admissions.dtekerala.gov.in.
- Allotment letter can be downloaded from the website dtekerala.gov.in or admissions.dtekerala.gov.in. Selected candidates have to remit the fee on or before the last date in any of the specified branches of State Bank of Travancore. Otherwise, the admission will be cancelled.
- Sponsored candidates, if any, will be admitted as per relevant Government Orders
- Transfer Certificate issued from the institutions last attended must be produced at the time of admission
- The selection of candidates will be provisional and subject to verification of original documents by the Principals concerned at the time of admission.
- For Candidates who get college changes in the subsequent allotments, including spot admission by the DTE are to be relieved in time. The amount collected from such candidates by the respective institutions should be refunded in full.
For Private Self Financing Engineering Colleges in the State
- A rank list will be prepared, which will include all the eligible applicants.
- Institutions will conduct admission by themselves from this rank list, after inviting separate applications and ascertaining the eligibility for admission as per the norms of the University and following the statutory reservation policy. For filling up of 50% Seats, the Concerned Principals should resort the Rank List published by the Directorate of Technical Education, and in the absence of candidates in the Rank List by Directorate of Technical Education, other eligible candidates from the Rank List prepared by the institutions can be considered.
Official website: dtekerala.gov.in
For more details of DTE Kerala M.Tech Admission 2021 – Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.