M.G. University Kerala MBA Admission 2021
Mahatma Gandhi University is one of the four affiliating Universities of Kerala and is situated in the Central Kerala District of Kottayam. Mahatma Gandhi University offers Undergraduate and Post Graduate courses. The details of admission through an entrance examination and CAP are given here.
Latest – The last date to fill the application form for M.G. University Kerala MBA Admission is extended up to 20 June 2021. Scroll down to fill the form.
Rules regarding admission to various courses offered by the MG University
- Those who have acquired a higher degree cannot appear for lower courses. But those who have acquired a professional degree can join B.A./B.Sc./B.Com.
- Those who have completed a course either here or in other universities will not be allowed to join the same course with the same subjects again.
- Students will not be allowed to do two courses at a time either in this University or outside except for certain courses like Diploma/Certificate courses in German, Russian, etc.
- Additional degree/courses is possible (ref. Chapter on Private registration
- Admission to courses in affiliated colleges is based on the following rules of reservation. (i) 20% to SC/ST/OBC.
Preference will be in the given order in the following.
- If candidates are not available, vacancies will be filled in from the open quota. Merit should be the criteria
- 20% management quota. Merit not necessary
- 10% of community quota. Merit system to be followed
- 1% in degree (except Geology) to 3 sections of Physically handicapped, blind, deaf and orthopedically handicapped with provision for an interchange of seats among them.
- Sports: one seat in each Degree Course (interchangeable) one seat for every 20 seats in M.A., M.Sc., M.Com. M.S.W. Courses (also combined).
Admission/ Allotment of seats under merit quota is governed by a Centralized Allotment Process. Selection/ Allotment of a candidate to any college will be based on the rank of the candidate and the availability of seats. While a reserved category candidate entitled to admission on the basis of his/her merit will have the option of taking admission to the colleges where a specified number of seats have been kept reserved for reserved category, but while computing the percentage of reservation he/ she will be deemed to have been admitted as an open category candidate and not as a reserved category candidate.Details of seats that come under the ambit of Centralized Allotment Process
- Govt. Colleges: Total seats available in government colleges except Sports/Cultural/PD quotas
- Aided Colleges: Open quota seats, seats earmarked for SC/ST candidates
- Unaided Colleges/ Unaided Programmes conducted in Aided Colleges: 50% of the total seats including seats reserved for SC/ST and SEBC
- Constituent Colleges owned and run by the University: 90% of the total seats including seats reserved for SC/ST and SEBC.
Types of Reservation: Out of the total Merit Seats available in Govt./Aided/Self Financing affiliated colleges and the Constituent Colleges owned and run by the University for various UG Programmes, seats will be reserved for different categories under the following main items.
- Reservation for nominees
- Reservation for Persons with Disabilities
- Special Reservation and
- Mandatory Reservation
MGU Kerala MBA Admission 2021
MGU Kerala Applications for MBA Admission 2021 are invited for admission to MBA course in the two-year pattern offered at Aided and Unaided Colleges. Schedule for MGU Kerala MBA Admission 2021 is provided below.
|Last date for submission of application||20 Jun 2021 up to 5.00 pm|
|Date of publication of the rank list & & Trial Allotment||to be announced|
|Data modification, if any||to be announced|
|First allotment||to be announced|
|Online Payment of fee due to University||to be announced|
|Online admission in Colleges||to be announced|
|Facility for option modification||to be announced|
|Second allotment||to be announced|
|Third Allotment||to be announced|
|Commencement of classes||to be announced|
Age: There is no upper age limit for admission to MBA Programmes.
Documents to be uploaded
The dimensions of all the certificates is:Minimum Width: 500 px and Minimum height: 500px. The Maximum size is restricted to 200kb. Allowed types are gif,jpg,png and jpeg.
You should ensure that the uploaded certificate is very clear and readable. Unreadable certificates will lead to the rejection of your application.
- Score card of CAT/CMAT/KMAT ( Mandatory )
- Photograph ( Mandatory )
- Non Creamy layer certificate ( Only for candidates who are claiming reservation under OBC community )
- Certificate of sports and games/NCC/NSS ( Only for candidates having Achivements in sports and games/NCC/NSS )
- Mark list of Qualifying exam
- Income Certificate ( Only for candidates who are claiming reservation under economically backward among forward community )
- Relevant documents for Experience or other qualification ( Only for candidates having any other qualification or information/Experience )
- Medical certificate of disability issued by a Government Medical board ( Only for candidates with disability )
- Caste Certificate ( Only for candiadtes belonging to SC/ST/SEBC/OBC categories )
- BPL Certificate ( Only for candidates who are claiming reservation under economically backward among forward community )
Note: For detailed eligibility criteria of MBA Admission check the information brochure, which is attached below in this article.
Interested and Eligible candidates have to fill the downloaded application form from the official website or direct link to download the application form is provided below. Candidates are requested to fill the application form in all complete manner and submit the same to the college where they wish to join. Applicants who wish to apply in different colleges should submit a separate application in each college.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Application for MGU Kerala MBA Admission 2021.
The Application fee can be remitted only by online payment system. Credit/Debit/ATM/Cash cards and Internet Banking facilities can be used for making payment.
MGU Kerala M.Ed Admission
MGU Kerala M.Ed Admission notification has released for the academic year 2019-21. The application form for M Ed. Degree Programmes is available now, candidates can download it from here. The following schedule is approved for admission to M.Ed programme in the two-year pattern offered at Self Financing Colleges affiliated to this University.
|Last date for submission of application||1st week of Jun 2020|
|Date of publication of the rank list||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Date of interview/ admission||3rd week of Jun 2020|
|Date of commencement of classes||1st week of Jul 2020|
Candidates should have passed B.Ed. degree in the subject concerned from any of the Universities in Kerala or of any other University recognized by the Mahatma Gandhi University as equivalent thereto for admission with a minimum of 55% marks or CGPA of 2.2.
Interested and Eligible candidates have to fill the downloaded application form from the official website or direct link to download the application form is provided below. Candidates are requested to fill the application form in all complete manner and submit the same to the college where they wish to join.
Application Fee: Cost of application fee is Rs. 50/-
MGU Kerala Ph.D. Admission
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for Written Aptitude Test (WAT) for registration for research leading to the award of Ph.D. Degree of this University for various disciplines for the year 2020.
|Ph.D. WAT 2020||Important Dates|
|Date of Opening the Portal for Online Registration|
|Date of Closing the Portal (Last Date for Registration)|
|Last Date of receipt of the print out of the application form along with the photocopies of the documents uploaded||15 Feb 2021|
|Time span for Downloading Hall-Tickets||to be announced|
|Date of Conduct of Written Aptitude Test and Time||to be announced|
|Declaration of Result||to be announced|
Note: Admission to entrance test is only provisional. Pass in the entrance test is not a guarantee to admission for the Ph.D. programme, which will be subject to verification of the original certificates and fulfilling other eligibility criteria at the time of Doctoral interview.
- Candidates who have passed the Post-Graduate Degree examination in any discipline of Mahatma Gandhi University or of other Universities recognized as eligible thereto, securing not less than 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate ( without adding grace mark ) , and who secured a P.G Degree or an equivalent Professional Degree satisfying the condition detailed above from a foreign educational institution which is accredited by authorised agencies are eligible to apply for the Written Aptitude Test.
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST Category, OBC (Non-Creamy layer ), Differently – Abled, and those who have obtained their Masters Degree prior to 19th September 1991 are eligible to apply if they secure 50% marks or equivalent grade ( without adding grace mark ) in the qualifying Degree Examination. Candidates belonging to these categories shall upload the certificates showing the eligibility and submit the photocopies of the same along with the print out of the application form.
Interested and Eligible candidates have to fill the application form from the official website or direct link to fill the application form of this article. Candidates are requested to fill the application form in all complete manner and submit the same to the college where they wish to join.
Application Form: Click here to download the application form
The hard copy of the filled-in application with the related documents should be sent to the
Deputy Registrar I (Academic),
Mahatma Gandhi University,
Kottayam – 686 560.
Also, scanned copies (soft copies) of the application and related documents should be sent to the e-mail id [email protected]
Candidates have to remit Rs.1,050/-(Rupees One Thousand Only) as an application fee. For SC/ST candidates, the fee for the application is Rs. 790/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only). The payment of the fee is allowed only through the Online Mode.
List of Documents
- e-payment receipt for Rs.1050/- ( Rs. 790/- in the case of SC/ST students).
- Letter of consent from the research supervising teacher, in the prescribed format,
- including the vacancy position and details of research scholars under his/her guidance.
- Letter of agreement of the head of the research center, in the prescribed format.
- Copy of photo identity card (Passport / PAN Card / Election Id).
- Copy of the relevant page of the SSLC book to prove age.
- Copy of Transfer Certificate from the institution last studied.
- Copy of P.G. Degree Mark list.
- Copy of P.G. Degree Certificate.
- Copy of M.Phil. Degree Certificate (if an M.Phil. degree holder).
- Eligibility Certificate for those who have taken P.G./M.Phil. Degree from other universities.
- Equivalency Certificate for those who propose to do research in a particular discipline, with P.G. from other universities, in a discipline not offered by this university.
- Copy of the UGC/CSIR/KSCSTE/DST/INSPIRE/MANF/RGNF Fellowship Award Letter.
- Copies of the certificates of NET/SLET/GATE/GPAT/JEST or other tests conducted by Government bodies such as UGC, CSIR, ICAR, ICMR, and ICSSR.
- Copy of the result of Entrance Test 2019 (Downloaded from university web site in the case of those who have passed ET).
- Caste Certificate in the case of SC/ST candidates or Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in the case of OBC candidates.
- Copy of the Medical Certificate issued by the medical board, in the case of differently-abled candidates.
- No Objection Certificate from the employer.
- Three copies of the Research Proposal in the prescribed format.
Result for MGU Kerala Ph.D. Admission will be released by the Mahatma Gandhi University on the scheduled date. Candidates who appeared for the exam held can check the result for the same. The result will be released in a pdf format. The result can be found on the official website, also, a direct link to check the result will be provided below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.