Central University of Kerala Admission 2021 details are given below. The Central University of Kerala Admission to all programmes mentioned below will be through Central University Common Entrance Test (CUCET) 2021. All the Students will be required to register themselves online on the University website after the declaration of results of CUCET-2021 to appear for the Counselling. The students whose name will figure in the merit list as displayed on the University website and Notice-Boards will be required to present themselves with all relevant documents in original at the time of Counselling.
Latest: Central University of Kerala Admission 2021 through CUCET has been Started. Scroll down to check.
Central University of Kerala Admission 2021
Candidates who want to take admission in the Central University of Kerala will require to fill the application form of CU Kerala Admission 2021. Below we have provided important dates pertaining to Central University of Kerala Admission 2021, check the detailed schedule below.
Schedule for Central University of Kerala Admission 2021
|Online registration for CUCET starts||22 Oct 2021|
|Closing of online registration||02 Nov 2021|
|Application Form Correction||To be announced|
|Issue of Admit Card||To be announced|
(UI & PG Programes)
|To be announced|
|To be announced|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced|
|Counselling Registration||To be announced|
Central University of Kerala Admission 2021Eligibility Criteria
If the candidate is eligible then he/she will be able to fill the application form. Candidates can check general information of courses, sheet intake, and eligibility criteria based on last year’s information to take admission into the Central University of Kerala.
- Students applying for the examination must have passed in class 12th examination from a recognized school to take admission in the Bachelor’s degree course.
- For those who shall apply for the Master Degree programme must possess a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- The candidates must have a Master’s degree from a recognized university or Institute to apply for to take admission in research programmes.
- Click here to check the detailed eligibility criteria for all the courses.
Central University of Kerala Admission 2021 Application Form
The application form will be released in online mode at the official website of the University. The application form will be available on the official website. Before filling the application form candidates must check the eligibility criteria and then submission of application form before the last date. It is mandatory for candidates to submit the application fees to successfully submit the application form.
Registration Procedure :
- Click on „New Candidate Registration‟
- Select the programme from the “Applying For” dropdown.
- Enter your Name, Email Id, CUCET Roll No, Date of Birth, Captcha and Click on Register
- After Registration Login using your „CUCET Roll No‟ & „Date of Birth in DD/MM/YYYY format.‟
- Submit the requisite details and upload the documents applicable to you.
- In case of non-availability of any document, „Undertaking‟ should be submitted.
Instructions to the candidates
- All documents submitted should be legible.
- The photograph uploaded should be recent (within six months). The photo should be straightened. Cam scanner is prohibited in this regard in pursuance of Govt of India directives.
- All the applied candidates shall be available on call (telephone) subsequent days after the registration period. University will contact you only on the Mobile Number specified in the Online application form.
Payment of Fees
Students shall pay the fee once provisional admission is obtained. The provisional admission confirmation can be viewed on the Online counselling portal.
Central University of Kerala Admission 2021 Required Documents
- CUCET Admit Card
- SSLC / Matriculation Certificate
- +2 / PUC / PDC / HSC Certificate
- Degree mark lists Year / Semester wise
- Degree Certificate / Provisional Certificate
- Transfer Certificate issued by the institution last studied
- Course Certificate of qualifying degree issued by the head of the institution last studied such as Principal / Dean Conduct Certificate
- Aadhar Card Copy / e-Aadhar
- Income Certificate (if applicable)
- OBC Non-creamy Layer Certificate in Govt of India format not older than a year as on the date of admission issued by a Gazetted officer, not below the rank of Tahsildar or equivalent rank such as Mandal Revenue Officer ( AP & Telangana States ). (Additional Tahsildar, Deputy Tahsildar etc., are not enough).
- EWS Certificate in GoI format
- Community Certificate for SC/ST in Govt of India format (if applicable)
- PWD Certificate (issued by Medical Board of 3 Doctors)
- Wards of Defence Persons Proof (if applicable)
- Kashmiri Migrants Proof (if applicable)
- J&K Domicile Proof (if applicable)
Central University of Kerala
The Central University of Kerala grants admission into various Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Phd Courses. Candidates will be granted admission on the basis of CUCET 2021. University grants admission into 22 Departments namely; Animal Science, Bio-Chemistry and Molecular Biology, Genomic Science, Plant Science, Environmental Science, Economics, Education, International Relations & Politics, Social Work, English & Comparative Literature, Hindi, Linguistics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Malayalam, Geology, Public Health & Community Medicine, Public Administration, Law, Yoga and BA (TR).
information brochure – Download Information Brochure.
Official Website: cukerala.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.