DU SOL Admit Card 2019: Delhi University (DU) School of Open Learning (SOL) offers admission 2019-20 to undergraduate and postgraduate programs. Admission to SOL DU 2019 has started from June 03, 2019, and will be notified on the official website www.sol.du.ac.in. Candidates who will apply online will have to download Admit Cards and carry them to the examination halls on the day of examination. Admit card of DU SOL PG Entrance (Admission) Application Form 2019 is now available online on the official website. Only the candidates who will fill the form completely and pay application fees before the due dates will be eligible to download the Admit cards. Candidates can find all the details regarding DU SOL Admit Card 2019 from this page below.
DU SOL Admit Card 2019
DU SOL Admit Card 2019 will contain all the information about Examination. Dates of the exam, applicant’s information, Place of the examination will be mentioned in the Admit card. Candidates will be eligible to download Admit card after the application process gets over. Candidates must download the Admit cards from the official website and take a print out of it. Printed Admit card must be carried along on the day of examination. Expected Schedule to download Admit card is given below.
|Downloading of Admit Cards||To be announced!|
|Examination date||To be announced!|
Admit Card: Admit card will be available for download on the official website i.e. www.sol.du.ac.in.
How to download Admit Card
Admit Card to write the examination is generated only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their application form complete in all respects, on or before the last date specified. Photograph and signature images shall be uploaded on or before the last date.
- Candidates can download the Admit Card by logging into their registered account using their registered Email ID / Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Admit Card will not be sent by post. Visit the official website to see the link to download the Admit Card. The Admit Card will contain details like the Name and Registration Number of the candidate, Date of Exam, Address of the Exam Centre allotted, etc.
- The candidate will not be permitted to appear for the entrance examination without a valid Admit Card. In the examination hall, the candidate should produce his/her Admit Card when demanded by the invigilator.
- Admit Card is an important document and must be kept safe until the admission process is over.
- As per the schedule has given the candidates will have to visit the www.sol.du.ac.in website for downloading Hall Ticket for Test.
- Please note the Date, Time and Venue address of the examination given in the Hall Ticket.
- The Hall ticket should be brought with you to the examination venue.
- The candidate is required to use i) Registration Number/ Roll No, ii) Pass-word/ Date of Birth for downloading the Admit Card.