DU SOL Admission Form 2023 is released by the School of Open Learning (SOL), Delhi University. If you want to appear in DU SOL Admission 2023 then get the link here and apply before the last date. DU SOL Admission form 2023 can be filled by the candidates who are willing to pursue UG and PG courses. To submit DU SOL 2023 admission form, the candidates need to first register, then log in and fill the details in the application form, upload documents, pay the application fee. Check more information regarding DU SOL admission form 2023 here such as the documents needed to fill the form, process to apply, application fee, etc.
DU SOL Admission Form 2023
What is DU SOL Admission Form?
This application is for School of Open Learning (SOL) Delhi University Admission to various UG and PG Courses. Therefore if you want to appear in this distance education then you should fill this application form on time.
DU SOL Admission Form 2023 Link – Candidates can submit the application form as per schedule from sol.du.ac.in
DU SOL Admission Form 2023 – Release Date and Last Date
The School of Open Learning (SOL), Delhi University takes decisions on release date and last date of the application form. Important dates for you to note are as follows. However please keep checking sol.du.ac.in for any updates in dates.
|Release date of application form||AS per DU SOL|
|DU SOL 2023 Application Form last date||AS per DU SOL|
DU SOL Admission Form 2023 – An Overview
|Name of Exam||DU SOL Admission 2023|
|Full Form of DU SOL Admissioin||School of Open Learning (SOL), Delhi University Admission|
|Organizing Body||DU SOL|
|Full Form of IGNOU||School of Open Learning (SOL), Delhi University|
|Level of Exam||University|
|Type of Exam||Distance Education|
Documents to be Uploaded in DU SOL Admission Form 2023
Candidates have to upload the documents at the time of filling the online application form:
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- 10th marksheet
- 12th marksheet
- 12th provisional marksheet
- Caste Certificate
- Transfer / Migration certificate (if passed from other states)
- Income certificate
- Graduation Certificate
How to Fill DU SOL Admission Form 2023?
Check the steps given below to fill DU SOL admission form via online mode.
- Step 1: Click on the link given above on this page.
- Step 2: Next, fill the necessary details required for the registration such as e-mail id, name, mobile number etc.
- Step 3: After the registration, login with the user id / email id and password.
- Step 4: In the next window, enter the course details and the 10th class and 12th class board details.
- Step 5: After entering the course details, enter the personal details such as name, campus, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, state, city, mobile number.
- Step 6: Then, enter the subject details as per the course for which you have applied.
- Step 7: Next, upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, 10th and 12th class certificate.
- Step 8: Then, preview the application form and check all the details in it. After checking all the details, click on the ‘verify and confirm’ button.
- Step 8: Next, pay the application fee and take the printout of the confirmation page.
You can also check the following about DU SOL Admission 2023:
Details to be Entered in DU SOL Admission Form 2023
Candidates have to enter the details in the application form as given below:
- Name of the course
- Medium of instruction
- Student category
- Type of school
- Hindi studied and passed upto which class
- English studied and passed upto which class
- Urdu / Tamil / Telugu studied and passed upto which class
Board Details (10th, 12th and Graduation details)
- Name of the board
- Year of passing
- Exam roll number
- Marks obtained
- Percentage of marks
- School code
- Exam centre code
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Pin code
- Mobile number
- Pin code
- E-mail id
- Marital status
- Bank name and branch
- Employment status
- Gross family income
- Aadhar card number
- whether have computer knowledge or not
- Aware about the use of internet or not
- Blood Group
- RH Factor
Official Website – sol.du.ac.in
Address – 5 Cavalry Lines University of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110007
If you have any queries on DU SOL Admission Form 2023, then please ask in the comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.
I want to take admission in sol for M.com ? what’s the procedure for this ? I am not registered yet? Is there any late fees procedure for admission this year ?
Sir, I am a sol student and now I am in 2nd year. I want to know if CBCS system will be applicable for me also or it is for only new students of 1st year who enrol in 2019
Ba Programe 2 year ke admission kab se start honge ??
I want to take admission in sol for M.A ? What’s the procedure for this? Please tell me asap.
You need to apply online from the official website and pay the required about of fee amount. Make sure you satisfy the eligibility criteria.
Sir SOL ke form kab se bhare jaenge
Hi, it will be updated here as soon as the link is activated.