DU SOL Admission Form 2019 has been released for UG/PG courses. Admission Form of DU SOL 2019 can be filled and submitted by candidates interested in offered courses. The guidelines for applying should be kept in mind and thereby candidates must enter correct details in DU SOL Admission Form 2019. Pay needful fee on time. It is quite important to know dates, fees, and how to apply so that at any stage one does not face hassles in filling up the form. The University of Delhi School of Open Learning offers 5 UG and 5 PG programmes, to get admission in which, you must apply and fulfil eligibility. Know all about it here.
DU SOL Admission Form 2019
DU SOL application form is available at the official website. Before applying for DU SOL one must ensure the eligibility criteria carefully. Only those candidates forms will be accepted who will fulfil all the eligibility criteria. Candidates are advised to read carefully the information and then apply for admission.
SOL Admission Form 2019 for Under Graduate (UG)
Courses: B.Com (H), B.Com, BA (H) English, BA (H) Political Science, BA Programme.
DU SOL Admission Form application form date for UG Programme
|B.A. Program, B.Com, B.Com (Hons), B.A. (Hons) English and B.A. (Hons) Entry into Political Science||01 Jun 2019|
|Last date of entry without delay Fee (online/offline)||31 Jul 2019|
|Start & End date with a delay of Rs 200/- (online/offline)||01 to 31 Aug 2019|
Application Form: Click here to fill DU SOL Admission Form 2019.
official website i.e sol.du.ac.in
Admission Fee: Click here to check the Admission fee of UG courses at DU SOL.
Documents to be Submitted with DU SOL UG Admission Form through Online
(i) Students passed from CBSE 2006 onward (Delhi Region) opted compulsory languages courses as English A or B/ Hindi A or B/Punjabi A/ Urdu A/ Tamil A of the B.Com and B.A. Programme had to upload following documents:
- Recent Photograph and Signature
- Other educational documents will not be uploaded at the time of admission. However, on demand, it will be produced/uploaded as per requirement.
(ii) Students passed from CBSE 2019 (Delhi Region, opted compulsory languages courses as English-C/Hindi-C/Punjabi-B/Urdu-B/Tamil-B of the B.Com and B.A. Programme and the student applying for B.Com(Hons.)/ BA (Hons) English & BA (Hons) Pol.Sci. had to upload the following documents:
- Recent Photograph and Signature
- Self Attested copy of Class-X Marksheet.
- Self Attested copy of Class-Xll Marksheet.
(iii) Students from other than CBSE Boards, CBSE compartment cases and CBSE (Non-Delhi Region) had to upload the following documents:
- Recent Photograph and Signature
- Self Attested copy of Class-X Certificate and Marksheet.
- Self Attested copy of Class-Xll Certificate and Marksheet. (current students can send scanned copy of the Provisional Certificate)
- Scanned copy of Migration Certificate ( if the candidates studied from boards other than Delhi like NIOS, UP, Bihar, Haryana, Rajasthan etc.)
- Compartments/ passed students have to upload both their Marksheets (Compartment+ passed)
(iv) Students applying for the reserved (SC/ST/OBC/PWD/etc.) and BPL category had to upload the following documents, as applicable, in addition to the above-mentioned documents.
- Self Attested copy of Reverse Category Certificate of the candidates only, if applicable (SC/ST/OBC/PWD etc. candidates) certificate of the candidate must be have been issued before the date of admission.
- Self-attested copy of Original Income Certificate, if applying for fee concession/Financial Assistance.
- Self-attested copy of BPL/AAY Ration Card, if applying for Financial Assistance.
Documents to be Submitted with DU SOL UG Admission Form through Offline (Only for PWD, NHE, FSR students):
- Duly filled admission Form & Identity Card Proforma.
- Two recent Passport Size Photographs to be affixed on the application form and another on Identity Card Proforma.
- Self Attested photocopy of class X Certificate and Marksheet.
- Self Attested photocopy of class XII Certificate and Marksheet.
- Original Copy of Migration Certificate/ Transfer Certificate.
- Self Attested photocopy of Reserve category certificate of the candidates applicable for SC/ST/PWD etc. candidates. The certificate of the candidate must have been issued before the date of admission.
- Original Income certificate, if applying for fee concession/ Financial Assistance.
- Self-attested photocopy of AAY Ration Card, for Financial Assistance.
SOL Admission Form 2019 for Post Graduate (PG)
All the candidates seeking admission to the Postgraduate (PG)/master’s courses including course offered by SOL are required to register online on PG admission web portal of University of Delhi. b) There is a common Web Portal for the centralized registration of applicants and a common registration form for admission to all the Postgraduate Courses in the University. Online registration details are available on the PG admission portal of the University of Delhi. c) The registered applicants can also provide a preference for SOL (if seeking admission in SOL). The applicant must pick options carefully as no modification shall be allowed after submission of the form.
Courses: MA (Hindi), MA (History), MA (Political Science), MA (Sanskrit), M.Com.
DU SOL Admission Form application form date for PG Programme
|Starting date of registration of Application Form||03 Jun 2019|
|Last date for registration of Application Form||17 Jun 2019|
|Closing date for Payment for Already Registered candidates||17 Jun 2019|
The application fee for DU SOL Admission Form for PG Programme is mentioned below
- Registration fee for SC/ST/ PWD/EWS: Rs. 300/- for each course.
- Registration fee for all other Categories (Unreserved, OBC etc.): Rs. 750/- for each course.
Candidates must carry the following document with Application Form, if the relevant documents are not submitted there candidature might get canceled.
- Duly filled Application Form.
- Bank Draft for Category ‘A; Rs. 4990/- Category ‘B’ Rs. 4490/- and Category ‘C’ Rs. 13490/- for M.A. and Category ‘A’ Rs. 5140/- Category ‘B’ Rs. 4640/- and Category ‘C’ Rs. 13640/-for M.Com.
- Two recent passport size photographs to be affixed (a) one on the Application Form and (b) another on the Admit Card. It should be pasted not stapled.
- Self-attested Photocopy of 10th Class Certificate.
- Self-attested Photocopy of 12th Class Passing Certificate.
- Self-attested Photocopy of I, II and III year Marksheet.
- Original Provisional Certificate of Graduation for current year students. However, other students will have to submit the photocopy of Degree Certificate.
- Migration Certificate in original of the respective University if the candidate is studied from other than Delhi University.
- Self-attested photocopy of Reserve Category Certificates of the candidate only, if applicable (for example SC/ST/OBC/PWD etc.) The certificate of the candidate must be released by the Competent Authority before the date of admission.
- Latest Original Income Certificate, if applying for fee concession.
- Self-attested photocopy of BPL Ration Card as well as Original Income Certificate if applying for Financial Assistance.
- Disability certificate, in case of Physical with Disability candidates issued by the competent hospital/board.
- Candidates are required to produce all the Original Certificates for verification at the time of admission.
- The Enrollment number allocated by the College/University is essential to fill in the admission form.
- After qualifying the Entrance Test, the Delhi University rules will strictly be followed in respect of Admission at SOL in all the Post Graduate Courses.