DU SOL Admission Form 2018-19 has been released for UG courses. Online Admission Form of DU SOL 2018 will be filled and submitted by candidates interested in offered courses. The guidelines for applying should be kept in mind and thereby candidates must enter correct details in DU SOL Online Admission Form 2018-19 at www.sol.du.ac.in. Pay needful fee on time. It is quite important to know dates, fees, and how to apply so that at any stage one does not face hassles in filling up form. The University of Delhi School of Open Learning offers 5 UG and 5 PG programmes, to get admission in which, you must apply online and fulfill eligibility. Know all about it here.
If you are looking for DU SOL Exam Form 2018 – Click Here
DU SOL Admission Form 2018-19
DU SOL application form is available online at official website. Before applying for DU SOL one must ensure the eligibility criteria carefully.
SOL Admission Form 2018 for Under Graduate (UG)
Courses: B.Com (H), B.Com, BA (H) English, BA (H) Political Science, BA Programme.
DU SOL Admission Form application form date for UG Programme
|Starting of sale and receipt of application for admission||11 Aug 2018|
|Last date for receipt of application for admission without late fee (online/offline)||31 Aug 2018|
|Receipt of application for admission with late fee of Rs. 100/-||15 Sep 2018|
|Receipt of application for admission with late fee of Rs. 200/-||Oct 2018|
Documents to be Submitted with DU SOL UG Admission Form
(i) Students passed from CBSE 2018 onward (Delhi Region) opted compulsory languages courses as English A or B/ Hindi A or B/Punjabi A/ Urdu A/ Tamil A of the B.Com and B.A. Programme had to upload following documents:
- Recent Photograph and Signature
- Other educational documents will not be uploaded at the time of admission. However, on demand, it will be produced/uploaded as per requirement.
(ii) Students passed from CBSE 2018 (Delhi Region, opted compulsory languages courses as English-C/Hindi-C/Punjabi-B/Urdu-B/Tamil-B of the B.Com and B.A. Programme and student applying for B.Com(Hons.)Pol.Sci. had to upload following documents:
- Recent Photograph and Signature
- Self Attested copy of Class-X Marksheet.
- Self Attested copy of Class-Xll Marksheet.
(iii) For Students from other than CBSE Boards, CBSE compartment cases and CBSE (Non-Delhi Region) had to upload the following documents:
- Recent Photograph and Signature
- Self Attested copy of Class-X Certificate and Marksheet.
- Self Attested copy of Class-Xll Certificate and Marksheet. (current students can send scanned copy of the Provisional Certificate)
- Scanned copy of Migration Certificate ( if the candidates studied from boards other than Delhi like NIOS, UP, Bihar, Haryana, Rajasthan etc.)
(iv) Students applying for the reserved (SC/ST/OBC/PWD/etc.) and BPL category had to upload the following documents, as applicable, in addition to the above-mentioned documents.
- Self Attested copy of Reverse Category Certificate of the candidates only, if applicable (SC/ST/OBC/PWD etc. candidates) certificate of the candidate must be have been issued before the date of admission.
- Self-attested copy of Original Income Certificate, if applying for fee concession/Financial Assistance.
- Self-attested copy of BPL/AAY Ration Card, if applying for Financial Assistance.
- The digital size of the file of the photographs must be more than 4 kb and less than 24 kb with a resolution of 100-pixel width and 120-pixel height (.jpg format).
- The signature must be uploaded in jpg format. The digital size of the signature file must be more than 1 kb and less than 12 kb with resolution of 40-pixel width by 60-pixel height (.jpg format)
- The digital size of the file other than Photograph and Signature (like 10th Marksheet, 12th Marksheet, 12th Certificate, etc) must be less than 2 MB(.pdf format).
SOL Admission Form 2018 for Post Graduate (PG)
All the candidates seeking admission to the Postgraduate (PG)/master’s courses including course offered by SOL are required to register online on PG admission web portal of University of Delhi. b) There is a common Web Portal for the centralized registration of applicants and a common registration form for admission to all the Postgraduate Courses in the University. Online registration details are available on the PG admission portal of the University of Delhi. c) The registered applicants can also provide preference for SOL (if seeking admission in SOL). Applicant must pick options carefully as no modification shall be allowed after submission of the form.
Courses: MA (Hindi), MA (History), MA (Political Science), MA (Sanskrit), M.Com.
DU SOL Admission Form application form date for PG Programme
|Starting date of registration of Application Form||to be announced!|
|Last date for registration of Application Form||to be announced!|
|Entrance Exam||to be announced!|
Application Form: Candidates can download the Application Form from the official website i.e. www.sol.du.ac.in.
- Registration fee for SC/ST/ PWD: Rs. 250/- for each course.
- Registration fee for all other Categories (Unreserved, OBC etc.): Rs. 500/- for each course.
Candidates must carry the following document with Application Form, if the relevant documents are not submitted there candidature might get canceled.
- Duly filled Application Form.
- Bank Draft for Category ‘A; Rs. 4990/- Category ‘B’ Rs. 4490/- and Category ‘C’ Rs. 13490/- for M.A. and Category ‘A’ Rs. 5140/- Category ‘B’ Rs. 4640/- and Category ‘C’ Rs. 13640/-for M.Com. The details are available at page No.22.5, 22.6 and 22.7 of the brochure.
- Two recent passport size photographs to be affixed (a) one on the Application Form and (b) another on the Admit Card. It should be pasted not stapled.
- Self-attested Photocopy of 10th Class Certificate.
- Self-attested Photocopy of 12th Class Passing Certificate.
- Self-attested Photocopy of I, II and III year Marksheet.
- Original Provisional Certificate of Graduation for current year students. However, other students will have to submit the photocopy of Degree Certificate.
- Migration Certificate in original of the respective University if the candidate is studied from other than Delhi University.
- Self attested photocopy of Reserve Category Certificates of candidate only, if applicable (for example SC/ST/OBC/PWD etc.) The certificate of the candidate must be released by the Competent Authority before the date of admission.
- Latest Original Income Certificate, if applying for fee concession.
- Self attested photocopy of BPL Ration Card as well as Original Income Certificate if applying for Financial Assistance.
- Disability certificate, in case of Physical with Disability candidates issued by the competent hospital/board.
- Candidates are required to produce all the Original Certificates for verification at the time of admission.
- The Enrollment number allocated by the College/University is essential to fill in the admission form.
- After qualifying the Entrance Test, the Delhi University rules will strictly be followed in respect of Admission at SOL in all the Post Graduate Courses.