HPU B.Ed. Admit Card 2022 – Himachal Pradesh University (HPU), Shimla, has released HPU B.Ed Admit Card on 17 May 2022 online at hpuniv.ac.in. In order to download their admit cards, HPU B.Ed 2022 applicants have to enter Registration Number (User ID) and Password (Date of Birth). HPU B.Ed Entrance exam would be conducted on 27 May 2022. Candidates may check more details about HPU B.Ed admit card 2022 from this page.
HPU B.Ed. Admit Card 2022
The admit card of HPU B.Ed 2022 will be issued in online mode only. HPU does not send the admit cards via post. It is mandatory to carry HPU B.Ed Admit Card 2022 to the exam center.
Download Here: Click here to download admit card
- The University provides the facility of downloading the Admit Cards for appearing to B.Ed. Entrance Test on the University Website http://www.hpuniv.ac.in.
- The candidates are required to download the Admit cards from the website by following the instructions given therein.
- The candidate may please note that Admit cards will not be sent by post.
- The Admit cards uploaded on website will be provisional and does not entail the final eligibility of the candidate for admission to the course.
- No candidate will be allowed to sit in the test without having Admit Card and the University will not be responsible on this account.
- The candidates are advised to preserve their Admit cards in good condition till admission in the B.Ed. course is over.
What to do if there is error in admit card?
The candidate should carefully examine the Admit Card downloaded by him/her for all the entries made therein. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate should immediately inform in writing to the University along with the requisite fee of Rs. 100/- as mentioned under clause 5.2(iii) of the prospectus. In such cases, candidates would appear in the examination with the already downloaded Admit Card. However, the University will take necessary action to make correction of factual error in the record later.
HPU B.Ed. Admit Card 2022 Dates
|Admit card will release on||17 May 2022|
|Date of HPU B.Ed entrance exam||27 May 2022|
HPU B.Ed Entrance Exam Admit Card 2022 Overview
|HPU B.Ed Entrance Exam Admit Card 2022||Details|
|Name of Examination||Himachal Pradesh University Bachelor in Education Entrance Exam 2022|
|Known as||HPU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022|
|Connecting Body||Himachal Pradesh University|
|Details on Admit Card||Roll Number, Name, Father’s Name, Category, Photograph, Date, Time, Venue of Entrance Test.|
How to Download the HPU B.Ed. 2022 Admit Card
The candidates can download the admit card by following the steps below:
- Click on the link that will be uploaded on this page, on the exam day.
- In the displayed portal, enter Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Tap the appropriate button to submit the details.
- Download the admit card.
What to if forgot registration number? In case the registration number has been forgotten, please check the confirmation page generated at the time of form submission. It will have the registration number mentioned in it.
Also Check, HPU B.Ed Counselling 2022
Details in The Admit Card of HPU B.Ed 2022
After downloading the admit card, the candidates should check all the details in it. The following information will be mentioned on the HPU B.Ed admit card:
- Roll Number,
- Father’s Name,
- Venue of Entrance Test.
Guidelines for HPU B.Ed 2022
Given below are some instructions that candidates have to follow on the day of the examination.
What to Carry with HPU B.Ed Admit Card 2022?
- Card board / clip board
- Black / ballpoint pen
What Not to Carry to HPU B.Ed Exam Centre 2022?
- Slide rules
- Geometry box
- Electronic digital watches with the facilities of calculators
- Mobile phones
- Pagers or any other electronic gadgtes
Important instructions for the exam
- The entrance exam hall is opened 30 minutes before the start of the test. The candidates must take their seats immediately after the opening of examination hall.
- The candidates are given question booklet along with the answer sheet 10 minutes before the starting of the test.
- The candidates are advised to indulge in any kind of unfair practices that breach the examination rules.
- After the completion of the test, the candidates must check whether all the particulars mentioned in the answer sheet are correct or not.
FAQs for HPU B.Ed Admit Card 2022
Ans. You can download HPU B.Ed admit card 2022 from hpuniv.ac.in.
Ans. You can download the admit card by entering the login credentials.
Ans. HPU B.Ed admit card specifies the details like roll number, date and time of the exam, venue of the entrance test etc.
Ans. Along with the admit card, carry a cardboard and good quality black / blue ballpoint pen.
Ans. No, the admit card is not sent via post. You have to download it from the official website only.
Ans. In such a case, contact the university in writing and pay requisite fee of Rs 100.
Ans. Yes, it is necessary to preserve the admit card in a good condition till the end of the admission process.
Ans. You can carry both the printouts to the exam centre.
Ans. The exam day guidelines include reaching the exam center on time, not carrying any prohibited materials inside the exam centre, taking the allotted seat only etc.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.