HPU B.Ed. Application Form 2022 – HPU has released the rejection list of online application form for B.Ed Entrance Test 2022. Candidates who have completed their bachelor’s (Medical / Non-Medical / Commerce / Arts) and / or master’s degree (Sciences / Social Sciences / Humanities / Commerce) or BE or B.Tech were eligible for HPU B.Ed 2022. To fill the application form, the candidates have to enter all the necessary personal and academic details, upload the images, and pay the application fee of Rs. 1100. Check details about HPU B.Ed Application Form 2022 application form in the article below.
Latest – The rejection list of candidates whose HPU B.Ed Application Form 2022 has not been submitted successfully has been released, and given below.
HPU B.Ed Application Form 2022
Candidates must ensure his / her eligibility before filling the online application form. The application form must be filled and submitted on or before its last date. After that no applications will be accepted.
HPU B.Ed Application Form 2022 Release and Last Date
The dates for HPU B.Ed Application Form 2022 are given below.
|HPU B.Ed Application Form 2022||Dates|
|Application Form released on||08 Apr 2022|
|Deadline for submitting the application form||06 May 2022|
|Last date to edit form||07 – 09 May 2022|
Official website: hpuniv.nic.in.
After submission of application form, candidates can download HPU B.Ed Admit Card 2022
HPU B.Ed Entrance Exam Application Form 2022 Overview
|HPU B.Ed Entrance Exam Application Form||Details|
|Name of Examination||Himachal Pradesh University Bachelor in Education Entrance Exam 2022|
|Known as||HPU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022|
|Conducting Body||Himachal Pradesh University|
|Application Mode||Online mode|
|Examination Mode||Offline mode|
|Application Fees||Rs. 1100 (550 for reserved)|
|Eligibility Required||Bachelor’s in Medical / Non-Medical / Commerce / Arts) and / or master’s degree (Sciences / Social Sciences / Humanities / Commerce / Engineering|
HPU B.Ed. Application Form: Notice For Incomplete Application Form
HPU has released the List of candidates whose HPU B.Ed Application Form 2022 has not been submitted successfully ,due to missing details and/or non payment of fees, has been ben released. The students mentioned in the list are requested to complete and submit their HPU B.Ed Application Form within the last date to avoid their incomplete applications being rejected for the exam
Click Here to Download the list of candidates whose HPU B.Ed Application Form 2022 has not been submitted successfully
HPU B.Ed. Application Form Eligibility
The candidates who will be interested for seeking admission to regular two years B.Ed. Course may apply online for the entrance test in the Department of Education, Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla, Government College of Teacher Education, Dharamshala and in any of the private/self-financing Colleges of Education should fulfill the following criteria:-
- The candidates with at least 50.00 percent marks or 5.01 if CGPA or Grade B if in letter Grade in the Bachelor‟s Degree (Medical/Non-Medical/Commerce/Arts) and/or in the Master‟s Degree in the Sciences/Social Sciences/Humanities/Commerce, Bachelor‟s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55.00 percent or 5.51 if CGPA or Grade B+ if in letter Grade or any other qualification equivalent thereto.
- At least 45.00 percent or 4.51 if CGPA if in the letter Grade in case of SC/ST/OBC/Physically handicapped categories in the aforesaid Bachelor‟s/Master‟s Degree and 50.00 percent marks or 5.01 if CGPA or Grade B for Bachelor‟s in Engineering or technology from a recognized University established by law in India are eligible for admission in the programme.
Age: There is no upper age limit for candidates applying to the regular B.Ed. Course of two years.
HPU B.Ed. 2022 Application Fee
The candidates must also know the application fee amount before submitting the HPU B.Ed. 2022 application form. Application Fee is given below.
- General/General(EWS)/OBC & their Sub-Categories: Rs. 1100/-
- SC/ST & their Sub-Categories( BPL/IRDP): Rs. 550/-
The candidates can submit it online, through online payment gateways like Net Banking or Debit/Credit Card.
Procedure for Filling HPU B.Ed 2022 Online Application Form
The procedure to submit the application form of HPU B.Ed 2022 application form is as below:
Step-1: To access the B.Ed. ONLINE application form click on “Under Graduate.”After that click on the B.Ed Course for filling up online application form.
Step-2: As soon as the candidates will click on the ‘B.Ed’ a new window will open. It will be a declaration, which the candidates need to read and agree with. To agree to the terms and conditions, the candidates will have to tick the box at the bottom of it.
Note: Both the files must be saved with a name of up to 10 characters.
Step-3: After this, the application form will appear. In it, the candidates will have to submit Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Choices for exam centre, etc.
Step-4: Once all the personal information is submitted, the candidates will be required to submit details related to education qualification had. Once the details are filled, a summary of the application form will be displayed. The candidates must check all the details and make corrections if required.
Step-5: Next, the candidates need to submit the fee for HPU B.Ed. Application Form. The fee amount has to be paid as per the category of candidates, through any medium.
Step-6: When the details and fee will be submitted the candidates will be able to do the final submission. On final submit, a confirmation page will be displayed. Candidates must download it and secure multiple copies of it.
Image Upload Specification for HPU B.Ed 2022 Online Application Form
Before proceeding to apply, the candidates must keep the following read:
- Photograph – a coloured passport size photograph, scanned as jpg/jpeg file of not more than 100kb.
- Signature – in a neat handwriting on a white sheet with black ink. It should also be scanned as jpg/jpeg file and size of it must be below 100 kb.
HPU B.Ed 2022 Entrance Test Admit Card
The admit card for the registered candidates is issued on admissions.hpushimla.in.
- To download the admit card, candidates have to enter the Application No./User ID and Password/Date of Birth.
- The candidates will not receive it through post or any other medium.
- The candidates should carry it on the exam day or they will not be allowed to take the examination.
FAQs on HPU B.Ed 2022 Online Application Form
HPU B.Ed 2022 Online Application Form fees will be as:
– General/General(EWS)/OBC & their Sub-Categories: Rs. 1100/-
– SC/ST & their Sub-Categories( BPL/IRDP): Rs. 550/-
No. HPU B.Ed 2022 Online Application Form is available online only.
Upload specs for HPU B.Ed 2022 Online Application Form are as follows:
Photograph – a coloured passport size photograph, scanned as jpg/jpeg file of not more than 100kb.
Signature – in a neat handwriting on a white sheet with black ink. It should also be scanned as jpg/jpeg file and size of it must be below 100 kb.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.