IGNOU B.Ed 2022 Syllabus – Check IGNOU B.Ed syllabus 2022 from this page. The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) conducts an entrance exam for admission into B.Ed course. It is vital to know the syllabus as it specifies the broad areas and topics from where questions can be asked in the exam. The syllabus of IGNOU B.Ed 2022 comprises topics from General English Comprehension, Logical and Analytical Reasoning, Teaching Aptitude, General Awareness and Subject Awareness. The test comprises multiple-choice questions from the topics mentioned here. Check the detailed IGNOU B.Ed 2022 syllabus here.
IGNOU B.Ed 2022 Syllabus
Note – IGNOU has not released syllabus for IGNOU B.Ed 2022 entrance exam. The following topics are as per analysis of past year question papers. We have listed the topics given below after analyzing the common topics stated by various subject experts.
Logical and Analytical Reasoning
- Blood Relation
- Logical Reasoning (Syllogism-Statement based questions)
- Number Series
- Alphanumeric Series
- Idioms & Phrases
- Basic Grammar
- Reading Comprehension
Educational & General Awareness
- Political Science
- Social Science
- Current Affairs
- Development of Teacher Education India
- Experiments Related to New Findings, Activities and School.
- Fundamentals and Principle of Education
- Aptitude and Development of Student
- Child-Centered and Progressive Education
- Inclusive Education
- Responsibility towards Societies
- Teaching Ability
- Learning and Pedagogy
Subject Awareness Syllabus
The section will contain questions based on the subject chosen by the candidate on the basis of his/her educational background. The subject choices are:
- Science: Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Biology subjects.
- Mathematics: Questions from topics such as Arithmetic, Number Systems, Trigonometry, Geometry, Simplification, Algebra shal be asked.
- English/Hindi: Questions related to Grammar, Reading Ability, Word Usage, etc will be present.
- Social Studies: Questions from disciplines like History, Geography, Political Science, Social Science, Current affairs, etc will be asked.
- Recommended: IGNOU B.Ed 2022 Application Form
IGNOU B.Ed 2022 Exam Pattern
Note – IGNOU has not released exam pattern for IGNOU B.Ed 2022 entrance exam. We have listed expected exam pattern below after analyzing the common topics stated by various subject experts.
The paper is divided into two sections A and B. Check the distribution of questions and marks given below.
|Topics||Maximum Marks||No. Of Questions|
|Part-A Section I||General English Comprehension||10||10|
|Section II||Logical & Analytical Reasoning||20||20|
|Section III||Educational & General Awareness||25||25|
|Section IV||Teaching Aptitude||25||25|
|Part B Section II||Section B: Subject Awareness|
Best Books to Prepare for IGNOU B.Ed 2022
Given below are some books to prepare for IGNOU B.Ed 2022.
|IGNOU B.ed Entrance Exam Guide -Arihant Experts||Check Price Here|
|15 Practice Sets IGNOU B.ED Entrance Exam||Check Price Here|
|B.Ed Entrance Exam Guide(Popular Master Guide)- RPH Editorial Board||Check Price Here|
|Ignou B.Ed Entrance Exam- Lal & Jain||Check Price Here|
|Teaching Aptitude and Attitude Test For Entrance Exams||Check Price Here|
Basic Preparation Tips to Prepare for IGNOU B.Ed 2022
Given below are some of the general tips that a candidate can refer before starting the preparation of IGNOU B.Ed 2022 entrance exam.
- Read English Newspaper like The Hindu to keep yourself updated with the current news. This would help in answering the questions in General Awareness Section.
- Solve English quizzes that are available on various online platforms to prepare for the General English Section.
- Give mock tests atleast two weeks prior to the entrance exam. This will help you to solve all the questions in the limited time with accuracy.
- Focus on revision of the important topics atleast a week before the IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam.
FAQs on IGNOU B.Ed 2022 Syllabus
Answer: No. The questions are framed in a way that students from every background can solve with practice.
Answer: No, There is no negative marking for the wrong answers or left questions.
Answer: The syllabus for IGNOU B.Ed entrance exam comprises of the topics from General English Comprehension, Logical and Analytical Reasoning, General Awareness, Teaching Aptitude and Subject Awareness.
Answer: In order to complete the syllabus on time, it is important to make a time-table. Stick to the timetable and give equal time to each section while preparing.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.