Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has released admission notification for the admission in B.Ed. programme in B.Ed. Institutes. JCECEB will conduct B.Ed. Combined Entrance Competitive Examination in order to grant admission to the eligible candidates for the 2019-20 session. The admit card for the entrance test is available now in online mode on the official website i.e jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. A candidate will require to appear in the entrance competitive examination in order to take admission in B.Ed. Programme. Check the complete details about Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019 such as eligibility criteria, application form, admit card and so on from this article.
Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019
Candidates have to fill the online application form in order to appear in the B.Ed. Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2019. The application form has been submitted till the last date of the online submission which is April 09, 2019. Check the schedule for B.Ed. Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2019 from the below table:
|Availability of online Application form||15 Mar 2019|
|Last date to submit Application Form||09 Apr 2019 Up to 23:59 hrs|
|Availability of Admit Card||30 May 2019|
|Date of Examination||06 to 09 Jun 2019|
Notice regarding Answer Key of Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019
- Click here to log in to check Answer Key of Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019.
Before filling up the online application for the Entrance Competitive Examination, candidates are suggested to check the eligibility criteria carefully. After that proceed to fill the online application form.
- Candidates with at least 50% marks either in Bachelor’s Degree and/or in Master’s Degree in Science/Social Science/ Humanities/Commerce.
- Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics or any other qualification equivalent with 55% marks are eligible for B.Ed. Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2019
- No restriction in the passing year to apply in B.Ed. course.
- Candidates will have to select only one subject (within a subject category) which he/she must have studied and aggregated at least 50% in the qualifying degree. i.e Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree for at least 200 marks and out of which obtained at least 50% in that subject. The subject will henceforth be referred to as the teaching subject in the B.Ed. course.
Application form for B.Ed. Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2019 is available in online mode. The form is available on the official website of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. Candidates firstly ensure their eligibility for the entrance examination before applying. The application form should be filled completely with the correct information. Any wrong or incomplete information in the online application will lead to the rejection of the application.
Examination Fee: The application process is complete successfully after the payment of the examination fee. The payment of examination fee could be done via Credit card/Debit Card/Net Banking utilizing the payment gateway.
|General Category||Rs. 1000/-|
|BC-I/BC-2 (of Jharkhand State)||Rs. 750/-|
|SC/ST/Female Candidates (of Jharkhand State)||Rs. 500/-|
Note: SC/ST/BC-I/BC-2/Female Candidates of other then Jharkhand State have to pay the examination fee as per general Category fee.
- The examination fee is non-refundable.
- Candidates may also require to pay the additional bank charges along with the examination fee.
The candidates who will submit the online application successfully along with the required amount of examination fee will be able to perceive the admit card for the entrance examination. The admit card will be available to access from the JCECEB Official website 4 days prior to the entrance examination. We will also provide a direct link to download the admit card for the entrance examination. Stay connected with us for latest updates.
B.Ed. Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2019 will consist of the below-mentioned exam pattern:
- Number of Questions: 100
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
|Subjects||No of Questions|
|Language Proficiency||30 (15 questions for Hindi & 15 questions for English)|
- Every question will be of 1 mark.
- 0.25 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
For the sake of the students who are willing to appear in B.Ed. Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2019, we have provided the syllabus of the entrance examination.
- Language Proficiency: Comprehension, rearranging sentences, selecting suitable words for the blanks, finding out errors in parts of the sentences, finding out equivalents meaning to the given phrases, finding out suitable words for the incomplete sentences, sequencing, grammar which includes synonyms, idioms, prepositions, tenses, articles.
- Teaching Aptitude: Attitude towards education, children and teaching profession; interest in teaching; leadership qualities & group management; emotional & social adjustment; intrapersonal & interpersonal skills; and general awareness of contemporary issues pertaining to school education.
- Reasoning Ability: Verbal non-verbal reasoning, missing numbers, number series, letter series, theme finding, jumbling, analogy, odd one out, arranging the statements in a sequential form, statement and conclusion, syllogism, logical problems, establishing relationship and numerical ability.
The merit list of B.Ed. Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2019 will be compiled on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance examination. The merit list will be published on the official website of JCECEB. If two or more candidate will score equal marks then the merit will be compiled on the basis of:
- Percentage of the qualifying examination.
- NCC ‘C’/NSS certificate
- The candidate who born first will be given priority.
The reservation to the reserved categories will be provided on the basis of the Reservation Policy of Government of Jharkhand. 85% of seats will be reserved for the candidates of the colleges of Jharkhand state. Rest of 15% will be vacant for the intended candidates. In order to perceive the profit of reservation, candidates have to upload the required certificates.
Official Website: jcebed.eadmissions.net
For more details regarding the Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019, Download the Official Notification.