Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 – The last date to apply for the Jharkhand B.Ed entrance exam 2020 is June 15, 2020. Applicants can apply from the official website, jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. Jharkhand B.Ed exam is conducted in the online mode. It is a state-level entrance examination which consists of 100 multiple-choice questions in total. The test consists of questions from Language Proficiency, Teaching Aptitude, and Reasoning Ability. Refer this article to know more about the Jharkhand B.Ed entrance exam 2020 such as application process, syllabus, exam pattern, reservation criteria etc.
Latest: The last date to apply for the Jharkhand B.Ed entrance exam 2020 is June 15, 2020 – apply now.
Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020
The duration of the course is 2 years. For more information about Jharkhand B.Ed entrance exam 2020, check the table given below.
Schedule for Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020
|Availability of online Application form||25 Feb 2020|
|Last date to submit Application Form|
|Date of re-login and uploading qualification details |
(only for appearing candidates of 2020)
03-15 Jun 2020
|Availability of Admit Card||4 days before the test|
|Date of Examination|
Jharkhand B.Ed Application Form 2020 Last Date
The last date to apply for Jharkhand B.Ed 2020 is June 15, 2020, and the last date to re-login and uploading qualification details in the application form is also the same.
Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 Application Form
The candidates can apply for Jharkhand B.Ed 2020 at jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. For filling the application form, the candidates need to first register by providing necessary details. After the registration is done, the candidates have to fill the application form by entering the personal details, address details, academic details etc.
To submit the application form, upload the documents like photograph, signature and left-thumb impression in the correct format.
|General Category||Rs. 1000|
|BC-I/BC-2 (of Jharkhand State)||Rs. 750|
|SC/ST/Female Candidates (of Jharkhand State)||Rs. 500|
Mode of Payment: The application fee for Jharkhand B.Ed entrance exam can be paid via
- debit card
- credit card
- net banking
Jharkhand B.Ed 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria given below for Jharkhand B.Ed 2020.
- The candidates who have minimum 50% marks in Bachelors’ / Master’s degree in Social Science / SCience / Humanities / Commerce.
- The candidates who have done Bachelor’s / Master’s in Engineering / Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics must have secured minimum 55% marks.
- Also, the candidates are also required to choose one subject which they must have studied at the time of qualifying entrance exam. In other words, the candidates must have obtained 200 marks in graduation / post – graduation.
Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 Admit Card
The candidates who submit the online application successfully along with the required amount of examination fee can download the admit card from jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. Jharkhand B.Ed entrance exam is an important document that needs to be carried to the exam centre.
Jharkhand B.Ed entrance exam 2020 admit card can be download by entering the login credentials like application number and password.
Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 Exam Pattern
Check the exam pattern given below for Jharkhand B.Ed entrance exam 2020.
- Number of Questions: 100
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
|Subjects||No of Questions|
|Language Proficiency||30 (15 questions for Hindi & 15 questions for English)|
- Every question will be of 1 mark.
- 0.25 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Jharkhand B.Ed 2020 Syllabus
For the sake of the students who are willing to appear in B.Ed. Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2020, we have provided the syllabus of the entrance examination.
- Language Proficiency: Comprehension, rearranging sentences, selecting suitable words for the blanks, finding out errors in parts of the sentences, finding out equivalents meaning to the given phrases, finding out suitable words for the incomplete sentences, sequencing, grammar which includes synonyms, idioms, prepositions, tenses, articles.
- Teaching Aptitude: Attitude towards education, children and teaching profession; interest in teaching; leadership qualities & group management; emotional & social adjustment; intrapersonal & interpersonal skills; and general awareness of contemporary issues pertaining to school education.
- Reasoning Ability: Verbal non-verbal reasoning, missing numbers, number series, letter series, theme finding, jumbling, analogy, odd one out, arranging the statements in a sequential form, statement and conclusion, syllogism, logical problems, establishing relationship and numerical ability.
Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 Merit List
The merit list of B.Ed. Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2019 will be compiled on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance examination. The merit list will be published on the official website of JCECEB. If two or more candidate will score equal marks then the merit will be compiled on the basis of:
- Percentage of the qualifying examination.
- NCC ‘C’/NSS certificate
- The candidate who born first will be given priority.
Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 Reservation Criteria
The reservation to the reserved categories will be provided on the basis of the Reservation Policy of Government of Jharkhand. 85% of seats will be reserved for the candidates of the colleges of Jharkhand state. Rest of 15% will be vacant for the intended candidates. In order to perceive the profit of reservation, candidates have to upload the required certificates.
Notice regarding Answer Key of Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020
Check the detailed notification of Jharkhand B.Ed 2020 entrance exam.
Jharkhand B.Ed 2020 Exam Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The candidates who have done their graduation / master's with 50% or 55% marks can apply for Jharkhand B.Ed 2020.
Ans : Jharkhand B.Ed will be conducted in the online mode. In other words, it is a computer-based test.
Ans : There are 100 multiple-choice questions in Jharkhand B.Ed.
Ans : For each correct answer, 01 marks is awarded. In the case of wrong answers, there is a negative marking of -0.25 marks.
Ans : Jharkhand B.Ed entrance competitive exam consists of the questions from Language Proficiency, Teaching Aptitude and Reasoning Ability.
Official Website: jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.