Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 – Jharkhand B.Ed 2020 4th round online counselling schedule has been released by the JCECEB. Candidates can check more details about a 4th online interview for enrollment in B.Ed course in academic session 2020-22. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Jharkhand B.Ed entrance exam 2020 was cancelled and the admission was decided to be granted on the basis of the marks obtained in Graduation. After the final merit list is out, the shortlisted candidates are required to take part in the counselling process. Check more information about Jharkhand B.Ed entrance exam 2020 from this page.
– JCECEB has released the list of candidates recommended provisionally through 4th round counselling for Admission in B.Ed Course. Click here to check it.
– JCECEB has released the schedule for 4th round online counselling for B.Ed Programme. Check more details below.
– JCECEB has released the list of candidates recommended provisionally through 3rd round counselling for Admission in B.Ed Course. Click here to check it.
– Jharkhand B.Ed 2020 3rd round final merit list for online counselling has released. Scroll down to check it.
Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020
The duration of the course is 2 years. For more information about Jharkhand B.Ed entrance exam 2020, check the table given below.
New Schedule for Jharkhand B.Ed Admission 2020
|Re-start of registration process||26 Nov 2020|
|Last date to register|
|Date for re-login and upload the academic|
details (Only for 2020 appearing candidates)
|Publishing of merit list|
|Submission of objections against provisional|
|Publishing of final merit list|
|For 1st Round Counselling|
|Online registration and choice filling for seat allotment||23 – 25 Jan 2021|
|Issue of Provisional Seat Allotment letter||28 – 31 Jan 2021|
|Documents verification and admission in the concerned institute||28 – 31 Jan 2021|
|For 2nd Round Counselling|
|Online Edit in the category, quota, obtained marks % by all eligible candidates|
|Publication of final State merit list for 2nd Round of online Counselling|
|Online Registration and Choice filling for seat allotment|
|Issue of Provisional seat allotment letter||19 – 25 Feb 2021|
|Documents verification and admission in the concerned institute||19 – 25 Feb 2021|
|For 3rd Round Counselling|
|Online Edit in the category, quota, obtained marks % by all eligible candidates||03 to 04 Mar 2021|
|Publication of final State merit list for 3rd Round of online Counselling||05 Mar 2021|
|Online Registration and Choice filling for seat allotment||07 to 10 Mar 2021|
|Issue of Provisional seat allotment letter||15 to 20 Mar 2021|
|Documents verification and admission in the concerned institute||15 to 20 Mar 2021|
|For 4th Round Counselling|
|Online registration and choice filling for seat allotment||26 – 30 Mar 2021|
|Issue of Provisional seat allotment letter||05 – 10 Apr 2021|
|Documents verification and admission in the concerned institute||05 – 10 Apr 2021|
– Click here to check the Jharkhand B.Ed 2020 4th Round Counselling Schedule.
– Click here to check the Jharkhand B.Ed 2020 3rd Round Counselling Schedule.
– Click here to check the Jharkhand B.Ed 2020 Revised Counselling Schedule, Dated on February 19, 2021
– Click here to check the Jharkhand B.Ed 2020 Revised Counselling Schedule, Dated on January 31, 2021.
Counseling Schedule: Click here to check the Jharkhand B.Ed 2020 Counselling Schedule, Dated on January 20, 2021.
Admission Notice: Click here to check the notice of Jharkhand B.Ed admission 2020 (Re-start).
Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 Merit List for Online Counselling – 3rd Round (Going On)
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, Ranchi releases the final merit list for online counselling after completion of online registration and choice filling for seat allotment. It has released in PDF format for state quota. Candidates can check the same from below direct link.
Final Merit List: Click here to check the Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 3rd Round Final Merit List for Online Counselling.
Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 Counselling – Registration, Choice Filling and Correction Window
The counselling for Jharkhand B.Ed admission 2020 is conducting in the online mode. The direct link to registration, choice filling and access the correction window for counselling process is provided below. The counselling process is given below:
Correction Window: Click here to access the link for Online Edit in the category, quota, obtained marks % by all eligible candidates for Jharkhand B.Ed 2020 2nd Round Counselling.
Counselling Registration and Choice Filling: Click here to access the link for Jharkhand B.Ed 2020 Counselling Registration and Choice Filling.
- Firstly, the candidates have to do the registration and choice filling
- Next, seat allotment result and seat allotment letter is published
- Lastly, document verification and other admission process takes place
Counselling Registration Fee
|GEN / EWS / BC – I / BC II||Rs 400|
|ST / SC / Female candidates of all categories||Rs 250|
Mode of Payment: The candidates are required to pay the counselling registration fee via debit card / credit card / net banking / UPI.
Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 Application Form
Application form releases online at jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. Check Jharkhand B.Ed admission 2020 application process given below.
Step 1: First of all, click on the link given above.
Step 2: Next, enter the name, email id, mobile number, password to register.
Step 3: Next, enter the personal details, contact details, reservation details and education details.
Step 4: Next, upload the images of photograph and signature.
Step 5: Lastly, pay the application fee and take the printout of the submitted application form.
|General Category||Rs. 1000|
|BC-I/BC-2 (of Jharkhand State)||Rs. 750|
|SC/ST/Female Candidates (of Jharkhand State)||Rs. 500|
Mode of Payment: The application fee for Jharkhand B.Ed entrance exam can be paid via
- debit card
- credit card
- net banking
Jharkhand B.Ed 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria given below for Jharkhand B.Ed 2020.
- The candidates who have minimum 50% marks in Bachelors’ / Master’s degree in Social Science / SCience / Humanities / Commerce.
- The candidates who have done Bachelor’s / Master’s in Engineering / Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics must have secured minimum 55% marks.
- Also, the candidates are also required to choose one subject which they must have studied at the time of qualifying entrance exam. In other words, the candidates must have obtained 200 marks in graduation / post – graduation.
Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 Admit Card
The candidates who submit the online application successfully along with the required amount of examination fee can download the admit card from jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. Jharkhand B.Ed entrance exam is an important document that needs to be carried to the exam centre.
Jharkhand B.Ed entrance exam 2020 admit card can be download by entering the login credentials like application number and password.
Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 Exam Pattern
Check the exam pattern given below for Jharkhand B.Ed entrance exam 2020.
- Number of Questions: 100
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
|Subjects||No of Questions|
|Language Proficiency||30 (15 questions for Hindi & 15 questions for English)|
- Every question will be of 1 mark.
- 0.25 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Jharkhand B.Ed 2020 Syllabus
For the sake of the students who are willing to appear in B.Ed. Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2020, we have provided the syllabus of the entrance examination.
- Language Proficiency: Comprehension, rearranging sentences, selecting suitable words for the blanks, finding out errors in parts of the sentences, finding out equivalents meaning to the given phrases, finding out suitable words for the incomplete sentences, sequencing, grammar which includes synonyms, idioms, prepositions, tenses, articles.
- Teaching Aptitude: Attitude towards education, children and teaching profession; interest in teaching; leadership qualities & group management; emotional & social adjustment; intrapersonal & interpersonal skills; and general awareness of contemporary issues pertaining to school education.
- Reasoning Ability: Verbal non-verbal reasoning, missing numbers, number series, letter series, theme finding, jumbling, analogy, odd one out, arranging the statements in a sequential form, statement and conclusion, syllogism, logical problems, establishing relationship and numerical ability.
Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 Merit List
JCECEB releases the merit list online at jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. The merit list this year shall be prepared according to the marks in the qualifying examination. The merit list is prepared according to the details entered by the candidates in Jharkhand B.Ed entrance exam 2020 application form.
The merit list displays the details like name of the candidate, father’s name, date of birth, percentage etc. If the candidates find any objections in Jharkhand B.Ed 2020 merit list, they can submit their objections via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Later, the final merit list is published.
Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 Reservation Criteria
The reservation to the reserved categories will be provided on the basis of the Reservation Policy of Government of Jharkhand. 85% of seats will be reserved for the candidates of the colleges of Jharkhand state. Rest of 15% will be vacant for the intended candidates. In order to perceive the profit of reservation, candidates have to upload the required certificates.
Notice regarding Answer Key of Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020
Jharkhand B.Ed Application Form 2020 Last Date
The last date to apply for Jharkhand B.Ed 2020 is June 15, 2020, and the last date to re-login and uploading qualification details in the application form is also the same.
Check the detailed notification of Jharkhand B.Ed 2020 entrance exam.
Jharkhand B.Ed 2020 Exam Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The candidates who have done their graduation / master's with 50% or 55% marks can apply for Jharkhand B.Ed 2020.
Ans : Jharkhand B.Ed will be conducted in the online mode. In other words, it is a computer-based test.
Ans : There are 100 multiple-choice questions in Jharkhand B.Ed.
Ans : For each correct answer, 01 marks is awarded. In the case of wrong answers, there is a negative marking of -0.25 marks.
Ans : Jharkhand B.Ed entrance competitive exam consists of the questions from Language Proficiency, Teaching Aptitude and Reasoning Ability.
Official Website: jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.